Encounter English "people"

>Encounter English "people"
>Study history thoroughly
>Grow to loath the English
>Now support Islamic immigration for England in hopes it will forever be destroyed
REFUGEES WELCOME

Attached: 1530718621544.png (826x1169, 723K)

I want to see that slut get BLACKED

Same.

The english aren't evil, they're hypocrital self-justifiers and hedonist worshippers. That is far worse than cruelty or stupidity.

They're vile backstabbers without morality, their word is essentially worthless and they defend every action their country has ever partaken in, including the extermination of 22,000 Boer women and children in concentration camps all to steal their gold and diamonds.

The only country that comes anywhere near close to England in chaos and destruction would be Germany.

Nobody hates the English more than the English.
Call it Post-Imperial depression.

Our time has been over for some while now.
I'm poor so I live in a low-rent area with a lot of Muslims; they're enthusiastic about their culture and religion, but they haven't grasped the axiom that only vulnerable people convert in our society.

They get a few here and there, but they're mostly weak or unwell people who need strong community support to function.

We're working on finding the refugee stop valve, once we've turned off the flow the Muslim population will stabilize, those that live here will gradually become more westernized, and stop pumping out 3d world levels of babies - I see in it my neighbors and their kids and grand-kids.

Muslims aren't much different to Mormons when you come down to it - when they try to broach their mystical religious leanings most people just smile and nod whilst thinking "This bloke's a a bit backwards".

If only the English hated the English.
Then they might actually kill themselves and rid the world of their loathsome presence.
Hopefully you don't find the refugee stop valve, I hope your country and infrastructure crumble in the most humiliating and destructive way possible.
Do the human race a favor and promptly hang yourself.

we invented satire, tossed out most our traditions and catholicism and have totally disavowed imperialism and slavery. Few cultures can claim more revisionist or introspective critical thinking than that, the US isn't one of them after perpetrating criminal foreign act of war no.100 just last year.

My ass you have, you slimebag subhumans still defend your actions during the Boer wars.
You still defend your actions in Ireland as well.
Also American war crimes pale in comparison to the long list of English war crimes that run the length of England and Northern Ireland.
Your culture is shit, your history is shit, your peoples are shit, your politicians are shit, your royalty is shit, and if you'd actually accept this I'd hate your guts less, but you insist on looking back fondly upon your loathsome "Empire" and your atrocities against not just the White race, but mankind in general. You defend your genuinely evil, treacherous actions. You claim the concentration camps wherein you exterminated 22,000 Boer women and children were "refugee camps" to this day.
You are a loathsome and putrid people and can only make up for what you've done by the noose.

calm down lad, also
>Americans saying anything about Ireland
good job extending a conflict that could have been resolved peacefully. Oh wait it's like that is all the US is good for.

Our country's founding values were based on British values you absolute mongoloid.

Woah, Kay got mega thicc

Attached: 1452086661239.gif (260x240, 96K)

No, having to interact with subhumans like yourself makes my blood boil.

>good job extending a conflict that could have been resolved peacefully
Are you referring to the Troubles, wherein you sided with the Protestant terrorists you STARTED the conflict, helping them bomb Dublin and Monaghan? Where your Prime Minister paid off terrorists to assasinate her own citizenry?
And you think some gangsters in Boston shipping ARs extended the conflict?

Britain
>Collectivism
>Submission
>Royalty

America
>Individualism
>Rebellion
>Agrarian

You're one of those sad peoples tricked by the subversive British Jews to believe America and England are one in the jolly old same.

England has been home of Jewish subterfuge from 1688 to the founding of the State of Israel.
Don't revise your country's history in name of the treacherous Jewish crown you gullible idiot.

Utilize the 2nd amendment and meet god ya mutthurt faggot.

I wont kill myself, Tory.
To the contrary you should make love to a noose and suck Benedict Arnold's cock in Hell.

again, if you aren't a citizen of Ireland or the United Kingdom I suggest you shut your mutt fucking mouth about the troubles. And you won't hear this from brits either, Irish will tell you to fuck off just the same. Turnign a conflict where loved ones died into some larping pedestal is repulsive. The US extended the conflict, as had been stated by the IRA many times.

You have no right to tell me what I can and cannot speak of you subhuman Engl*sh kike.
I've spoken with many Irishmen about the Troubles and they've affirmed I'm knowledgeable on the subject.
You're full of shit with no source and your country funded terrorism. The UVF started the conflict and England got right jolly and colluded with them from the get go to the finish.
I'm not LARPing whatosever, I'm stating the fact that the British subhumans in all their vileness sided with and funded terrorism and bombed Dublin and Monaghan. Your country and your peoples took away loved ones, your Prime Minister had men executed by death squads from FRU in front of their fucking families at their dinner tables you loathsome cretin.
Take as many of your despicable country"men" with you as you can when you end your putrid life.

Also provide me with your fictitious IRA source.

disgraceful, and ironic considering your point is that the english cannot be critical of themselves, and yet you continue to spout abhorrent lunacies that desecrate the memory of the victims of a real conflict, not some textbook fiction you read for self gratification.

You are incapable of being critical of yourself in not taking responsibility for Britain's collusion during the Troubles.
You're just another Brit incapable of introspection.

I haven't stated any lunacies and I don't desecrate the memory of any victims, unlike you who denies your government's well known and documented involvement in theirs deaths.

I suggest you actually study the Troubles and your vile country's role in the UVF and FRU. Your PM's killing of civilians with death squads, as well.

Like every English"man", a hypocrite.

You're forgetting that many bongoloids will always defend the government no matter what. They're the same folks that defend hate speech laws, tv licenses and silverware and caffeine bans

Exactly, which is why I hate them.
They defend all their historical atrocities and their government tooth and nail. They claim to have changed but they haven't, as shows

>*Murders innocent people*
>"BLIMEY, DON'T DESECRATE THE MEMORY OF THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE BY USING THEM AS AN ARGUMENT TO SHOW WE MURDERED INNOCENT PEOPLE!"

>citizens of the grand jew golem think they have a leg to stand on
Kek

you are not Irish or British and never will be, and everything else aside the attitude you have demonstrated is why. Like everything else in the US your outrage is false, just a gross self gratifying act. Luckily your opinion does not matter, and never will to anyone in our countries, now joined in friendship and hatred of terrorism of any kind.

t. Creator of Israel and the reason why the middle East is a shithole because you can't draw borders

We had full justification of invading Ireland and putting their men in camps. It's a shame we were so merciful.

kill yourself, saged

Nigga your country was founded entirely upon SHITTING on british values, everything america was founded upon was meant to be a slap on the face to britain. Have you read any of the writings of the founders?

Jesus, you know american education has reached a new low when a brazillian has to teach a burguer about its own history.

>we create Israel like Hitler wanted
>Hitler dindu nuthin
Funny how that works. Also its not our country that is based on a Jewish constitution who also are the greatest defender of Israel.

>talking about a conflict were we starved our neighbhors to death is preposterous you silly american!!!

Lmao you fucking brits are shameless

>Subject of the grand Jew capitol of the world 1688-1948 who now controls the world through their Jew proxy-State thinks he has a leg to stand on
Got a license for that post?

If I was British I would do the world a favor and promptly kill myself, thank God.
My outrage is not false, I truly despise your country and peoples with a passion.
>Hatred of terrorism of any kind
>Says the subject whose country supported terrorist groups during the Troubles and helped them bomb pubs and churches and assassinate lawyers with Republican clients in front of their families

You put the wrong damn men in camps. The Prods started the war objectively and you targeted the Taigs with extreme discrimination while giving the Prod terrorists guns and intel.

You first, Tory.

This Hue fucking gets it, thank God.
The amount of Tories Jewed by British-Jewish revisionism of my country's founding is appalling.
You know he'll quote the one or two founding fathers who said they were, "protecting our rights as Englishmen" out of context.

Roman values, you fucking idiot

Exactly, and he has the gal to call ME on "fake outrage"
>How dare you desecrate the memory of the people we murdered by bringing up the fact we murdered them, blimey!

your country is doing everything we did you fuck!

support us or we wont support you

ill shill for open boarders in your land you fuck!

I recommend all Americans in this thread read the writings of John Y.Fillmore Blake.
An American who graduated West Point and fought for the Boers in the Boer war. He drops hard red pills on the British and their relationship with America.

Attached: NEGROES WITH STICKS.png (446x808, 198K)

The Irish are British and Ireland is in Britain. How we deal with ourselves is none of your business. It's just a shame we didn't act like the Germans and killed all those religiously opposed to us.

Stop blaming the kike shit on us when your country is the symbol of the Jewish system.

lol british soldiers are great but damn their commanders are shit 99% of time

Our country has fallen from grace due to your vile influence.
We never should have formed ties with you in 1898. We should have done for the Boers what we did for Texas.

America does not NEED British "support", and America has never truly received British support.

Feel free to do that, the British and the Mexicans are all in the same. You illegally immigrated into the Transvaal and committed terrorism with the Jameson Raid because you were not handed citizenship by the hundreds of thousands so you could own land whilst hoarding gold and diamonds.

Ireland is not British and the Irish are not British.
You've proven your failure at introspection and self criticism.

Your country had been a symbol of the Jewish system 1688-1948, you have no room to speak, Jew.

British soldiers are 60% clinically retarded.

NO U the /thread

>prods
>taigs
this shit is a video game to you, probably the most repugnant poster I've ever seen on Jow Forums.

Ikr, everyone hates the English
take the anglo-pill

I dislike the anglo but I dislike more what they're doing to themselves.

>has a Jewish president
>has give Jews nukes
>has his political class filled with jews
>is the grand defender of degeneracy and Israel
Wow your country so based

I do the Same desu but for America

They deserve worse.

>Ireland isnt Britain
Retard

>Ireland is Britain
Retard

Youre alright, op is actually Mossad think tank. Im from a country ruined from british imperialism and I know the brits living there today had nothing to do with it.

you fucking wot m8?

its your cia niggers pushing diversity bullshit and your govt leaning on us to collapse the empire!

americanism is fag sex,diversity with a side of fries adn a BIG GULP tm

its you guys pushing the sjw shit,i do love some parts of america but the degeneracy starts on your shores not ours

now fuck off you beaner scum! you are an eu shill mad that the uk is about to crash the globalist empire

Explain how they aren't British then.

If I was a Mossad think tank I'd be saying, "The Founding Fathers were British, goy! They were just defending their rights as Englishmen, oy vey!"

>Ireland is not British
it's part of the British isles and has a shared 40 thousand year history you moron

>Irish are not British
about 4 million of them are

>Our country's founding values were based on British values you absolute mongoloid.

No, while we borrowed from parts of English culture like Magna Carta, we were founded on a rejection of Old World values and chose Enlightenment values i.e. Classical Liberalism

Nah nah lad I'm 1/16 Irish so I know you are lying.

Your Empire was putrid and deserved collapse.

THIS
H
I
S
Enough with the Jewish subterfuge "Founding Fathers were defending their rights as Englishmen" BULLSHIT.

Britain =/= The British Isles
Britain is just the biggest Island of the British Isles.
Ireland is a separate Island and not British.

>the British Isles aren't British
The state of you

>t. """""""""Irish""""""""" (12.5% counts right guys!?) American

Attached: 1500231744611.png (744x650, 184K)

so is yours lol guam and the moon

no curry or olympic class athletes,you are an embarrassment son.

Attached: 1512648350537.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

sounds like plastic mick from boston talk to me...ULSTER IS BRITISH NO SURRENDER

Attached: 1529935229497.jpg (500x333, 49K)

>Britain is just the biggest Island of the British Isles.
Britain is another word for the UK, you mean Great Britain, which is the largest island.

>ITT: butthurt bognigger lovers

America shouldn't have had an Empire so I don't care.
Empires are for niggers.

4th gen Irish immigrant on my father's side, my mother's side dates back to the Mayflower with French and Scottish.

My ancestry doesn't affect my political opinions or morals though.

Correct, meant to type Great Britain.
Ireland isn't part of the UK either.

Fuck off youre glowing.

Ireland isn't part of the UK, yeah. But they are British, that is until they replace all their people with foreigners.

>They're not from Britain or part of Britain
>But they're British lol
Consider an acid bath

Attached: 1517564087738.jpg (995x684, 167K)

You’re a scumbag.

I miss mong being in public circulation lets bring it back its such a funny insult

>Scumbag for being a scumbag to scumbags
Nah it evens out. I'm a hero.

>Mick who left is the one who stayed
Terrible consistency, 0/10

Nah, you’re a scumbag.

perfide albion

>amerimutt doesn't understand that a hat is a piece of clothing that can be removed from the head

Attached: 1475098337926.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Loicenses*

>Sassanach is a dumbass who thinks that Irishmen can magically change their hair color from brown to red and morph their facial features

>the British Isles aren't British
Mate just stop this is embarrassing.

>4th gen Irish immigrant on my father's side, my mother's side dates back to the Mayflower with French and Scottish.
I love when memes are confirmed

Attached: 1494608153008.jpg (228x222, 8K)

he thinks its ye olde times and the irish still care about that shit,if he went to ireland and started ranting up the ira and all that they would laugh at him lmao

Nobody's perfect user

You're wasting your time, any criticism of the English is just because of envy. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

>any criticism of the Jews is just because of envy
This is how you sound

The english ideology is a plague to the world and one of the root evil if not the root evil. Fuck the empire.

Unironically yes. Don't tell me you're not envious of an ethnic group of 10 million that controls the entire Western world and has an average IQ of 115.

>Krauts destroys Europe again
>The brits did this
Kek

Attached: 1533248597630.jpg (768x612, 72K)

they make my Cromwell P.T.S.D worse my not admitting to the shit he did also they still claim that the deaths around potato famine was not there fault even though there is irrefutable evidence showing there used the famine as a weapon to kill off irish people

actual we agree with everything he said about the troubles mate theres evidence to support everything he said the U.S helped us achieve our rights in the north they helped us

Also friendship your about to respark the troubles so you can fuck right off with friendship

If you guys would have remained out of fucking WW I we would have had no problem defeating the frogmen and most importantly the savage Bolschewikki. We had to declare war on Russia and France, we were contracted to do it. The looming catastrophy has been brought by your involvement. WW I could even had have a cathartic effect. Imagine a strong Kaiser, a monarchy would still rule over Europe without the Russians united. We would probably be 100 years ahead in time exploring and inhabiting space by now.

yeah just to let you know as well mate the first time we were ever even called british was in the 1600s and that was to try to forceful intergrate us and destroy our culture we are not like you and we are not brits

no need for them to surrender when we deport them all to scotland

Are you saying the British Isles aren't British? Or that we don't share ancestors and blood? To carry on grudges after religion is dead in both our countries and we have bigger issues is childish imo.

You'd all be living in shit without the British.

Attached: 4e21212f89a849ccb72c9f7d89649e19.jpg (463x295, 42K)