Woodward smear book

Why is Drudge pretending any of this shit is real?

Attached: drudge woodward book trump.png (1267x285, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q8IlXA4ArPg
thehill.com/homenews/media/400295-carl-bernstein-situation-with-trump-is-worse-than-watergate
sputniknews.com/us/201602131034680053-us-propaganda-budget-increase/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drudge is controlled opp
Next question

Who is not controlled op, my schizo friend?

Sometimes Drudge features these absurdities to draw attention to... well, absurdities. It's becoming rather tiresome, how there's a book out practically every other week that make ridiculous hearsay claims about Draumphs. Keep in mind not a single one of these books has left a lasting impression. Amarosa's book was widely ridiculed. All of these books are widely ridiculed.

Oh this is like the bombshell Micheal Wolf book huh?

Woodward is an autistic never trumper going off of his fame from Watergate.

His former Colleague Bernstein is of the opinion that the Russia investigation is total bullshit while Woodward goes on MSNBC to screech about impeachment.

Fuck Woodward. HE was always a Pinko Bernstein is the one with integrity

Drudge is a Jew

Attached: 1531743338363.jpg (1024x768, 504K)

Drudge covers everything
you niggers ought to realize this by now
he's neutral and leans right when it matters

Point out what's false... I'll be waiting a long time probably

Attached: trump wall.jpg (716x735, 53K)

It's just a news aggregator, Drudge tells you what all sides are saying.

Black Pilled
>youtu.be/q8IlXA4ArPg

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-04 at 11.23.10 AM.png (1366x768, 1.08M)

>he's neutral
He's a homosexual jewish zionist

the book is fiction 100%
or worse plagiarized from our shitposts

Because it’s going to be blasted everywhere. He’s just trying to get his shekels like everyone else. It will be gone in a week. The weekly outrage hasn’t now dwindled to a day of outrage. Remember the deSantis’ monkey? Yeah, me either.

>Drudge covers everything
>he's neutral and leans right when it matters
He literally nitpicks news and constructs a narrative, as seen in OP's example, providing viewpoints he deems wortwhile. He does that to your "right", he does the same thing to your "left".

He's a notorious recluse who lived with his parents well into 30s

compared to any other mainstream news aggregate he's exceptionally neutral
supported Trump during the election by allowing obscure & subversive anti-Clinton news to be posted
He allows free-speech related news and big Tech censorship stories to air

The world would be worse off without Drudge Report

You realize the Woodward book is getting 24/7 coverage on every news network besides Fox who is only giving it superficial coverage, so of course Drudge is going to make a note of it

the news cycle changes every 3 days, this is meaningless

>Assad is kill
>>no
>Assad?
>>no kill
>no
>[everybody clap]
thehappene.jpeg

he just throwing it out there, none of it will get momentum. terrible timing

Unmarried (((Matt Drudge))) of South Beach, Miami cheers advancements in Homosex. He’s a degenerate faggot. He once had a radio show that was so bad it’s been memory-holed in its entirety.

Fuck Drudge.

>David Brock, the former right-wing writer, wrote in his memoir Blinded by the Right about a "scary" date in which Drudge, after bringing Brock flowers and navigating the Santa Monica gay strip "like a pro," stepped on a competing suitor's foot "really hard" (in Drudge's purported words) in a nightclub to scare him away from Brock.
>He also reproduced an overly blunt email in which Drudge wrote, "Laura [Ingraham] spreading stuff about you and me being fuck buddies. I should be so lucky."

He dated David Brock. He has given David Brock blow jobs and let him cum in his butt.

Bernstein is the one with integrity that should be trusted, huh? Funny thing....
thehill.com/homenews/media/400295-carl-bernstein-situation-with-trump-is-worse-than-watergate

based and redpilled

ITS CLICK BAIT YOU FUCKING RETARDS

HEY RETARDS

APPARENTLY Trumps Assistant transcribed all recordings/interviews for this book.

Everything is from a firsthand source.

says who?

>mad dog mattis didn't want to kill assad but trump did
That right there should be the dead give away, like the "i hate black people" line from that bullshit Steele """""dossier""""".

>trump had two scoops
WORSE THAN WATERGATE!

nigger, its just reporting on what is being said, goddamn
babbys first time at drudge

He believes everything the corporate media tells him about big bad evil right wing nazi Drudge. You might as well be making fun of a literal retard.

HEY RETARD
I heard from a first hand source that you sell videos of you letting horses fuck you in the ass

The military ironically has been more sensible than politicians in modern American history i.e. most knew Iraq would be a disaster but Bush really wanted to go in because Zionists were whispering into his ears

digits confirm. holy shit.

dipshit
Drudge paints a mural of the daily news
good, bad, or indifferent
You can look at drudge and see the news trend of the day
this is, to a large extent, the purpose of drudge report

Drudge is Jewish. This is just typical merchant behaviour. Sell clicks to both sides.

I noticed over a year ago the quality of Drudge dropped immensely. Became basic bitch clickbait

>homosexual jew
>why is he a fag

You're the dipshit here. Context is important, dipshit.

He covers news and this will be news.

you sound like whiny little girl

>puts it in red at the top
He's just covering the news, goys. move along

HEY GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGER
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
YOU HAVE A LOVELY MOCKINGBIRD

>Trump's Assistant

Attached: johnmillertrump.jpg (600x531, 32K)

You sound like a fucking idiot who is borderline illiterate. Admit your mistake and move on, dipshit.

Part of this is due to what he has to work with. Practically all of our mainstream media has stooped to flashy tabloid trash tactics.

Someone who doesn't funnel conservatives to MSM websites.

>bern(((stein)))
>integrity

Also Drudge is supplemental. There's tons of shit I come across in my daily newsfagging that Drudge doesn't cover but is also important. There's so much going on at any given time, you can give anything only so much attention before the day is done.

Woodard talks like a fag and his shit's all retarded.

and gay

>Why is Drudge pretending any of this shit is real?
they want to spin away from the real shit about Russians connected to cambridge analytica and MI5

'no'
You mean the head of the Russia desk at MI6

TRUMP BTFO BY BASED WOODWARD

Attached: riggle.jpg (599x552, 21K)

probably is. Trump is a controlled Narcopath y'all know this lol.

>deep state that was foaming at the mouth to the thought of killing assad is now suddenly protecting him
yeah ok

They found his pedo stash April 2017.

Best post

>pretending

Rantingly . com has been vastly superior to Drudge as a news aggregate for months.

sun tzu 3d chess: Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak

The US doles out nearly 1billion a year to propagandists that we know about. People like drudge pay a price for being welfare whores.

sputniknews.com/us/201602131034680053-us-propaganda-budget-increase/

>the president doesnt do what we say
there ya go guys, just gave the quick tldr on woodwards new cash grab book

Attached: GettyImages_870730432.0.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

clicks

hTtP://a.fi

no hes not, he never has been. attempts to control him is why he left the mainstream.
he knows that his reach and reputation are his biggest assets. if he goes all out 1488, it ruins what he *can* do - and that it to encourage ordinary newsreaders to go beyond CNN and starting looking for themselves. he does this by linking truly anyone with a valid story, regardledless of thier lean. ive seen everything from Brietbart to Salon. only by teaching an appreciation for the art of propaganda can he motivate people to go beyond the headlines and seek for the truth.

Its just clickbait. But ya it pisses me off how they have this right at the top as if it were true and linking to corporate legacy media.

Drudge looking for that sweet clickbait.

>Drudge is an anti-trumper

He is just a glorified retweeter. Posting links he is paid too.

I wonder if Woodward is Jewish because this book sounds like a written attempt to 'poison the well' as it were.

Woodward looks like a not quite as shrively Larry King.

>Why is Drudge pretending any of this shit is real?
Drudge is in on the plan, WE aren't.

Pretty sure everything is compromised at this point.

Who is the assistant

Anyone who’s names Jewish and Israeli power. Literally every person on the so called “MAGA” right is pro Israel.