Social norms are a spook. I simply do not care about them and have no reason to

Social norms are a spook. I simply do not care about them and have no reason to.

This includes the "Don't fight back or stop to their level" mentality. Why should I from a logical standpoint not fight back? Social norms are just a bunch of illogical rules drilled into people for no reason and social skills only mean attempting to fit into people who accept no differences and expect everyone to be the same.

Attached: 1536064400782.jpg (1024x683, 527K)

I was mass targeted for having Asperger's growing up so I had to learn to fight back. My peers fight back in groups and not individuals so everything to me became come vs. the faceless mob.

I've had people who are older than me a run for the money because I'm completely unhinged from the social norms. They think of me as psychotic.

I only care about my fight or flight instinct and my interests. I got an ego because many my age are easy to make bend to my will because they don't believe in fighting back. They were all deciding to target me then now decide fighting back is wrong?

No. I simply do not care about social norms. I don't care if I'm a failure to older generations or if I'm immature to younger generations. My self respect matters. Most concepts in life are spooks that can be easily ignored. Only the pushiest and most autistically obsessive get what they want.

Attached: 1536033776782.jpg (706x1023, 218K)

Attached: 1536059403952.jpg (962x641, 170K)

how old are you?

Terrific.
Why do we have to accept rapefugees?

>Only the pushiest and most autistically obsessive get what they want.

I'm sure you are not annoying at all.

I was class of 98 so I was on the cusp of this shit. My brother is two years younger than I and we are way different. When I was a kid bullying was in full effect. And you took it or you fought. I didn't tell the teacher , I put my hands on the other kid and put an end to it myself. Kids today seem so different. To use a popular term - cucked. I feel for them I do ,but I am reminded of a thing a hero of mine one said. "If you are looking for sympathy, you can find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis" lol. Kick their asses and don't spare them! Or just take their chicks, and count that generation as a waste.

Attached: 1536058586819.jpg (691x443, 49K)

Attached: 1536054398616.png (1307x306, 54K)

Attached: 1536056002380.png (720x286, 263K)

Incels are just lazy brainlets but its not totally their fault as society seem to do everything it can to make men effeminate, sedentary loners. Incels were never an issue before the last few decades of leftwing social engineering. Its only going to get worse as the left refines its methods.

Will to power is real. We haven't surpassed it yet. We may never.

"Squeaky hinge gets the oil," dumb kraut.

Attached: 1531335690460.png (1080x1575, 417K)

Attached: 1536053229473.png (600x844, 936K)

fucking hot

Holy shit this actually makes me mad,
> hurr durr cosplayers are more dedicated fans
> nevermind that they just want some easy money and / or attention

Attached: 1435447252713.jpg (598x597, 351K)

when will the madness stop

Depending on the norms.

I don't think you understand the generations you are talking about. Millennials have the highest IQ of any generation for a reason. Most of us didn't get internet access until mid to late childhood and knowledge was always hard won. We remember what it was like to memorize something and not have everything a Google search away so we remain curious even to this day.

Zoomers on the other hand don't give a shit. Nothing is worth memorizing. They always had access to infinite amounts of knowledge and understand it will still be there if they need it, once they are done playing Fortnight.

"Don't fight back or you'll stoop to their level" is the most cucked mentality you could possibly hold, based on a pacifist pussy interpretation of the so called golden rule. The only logical way to interpret said "rule" is proactively, to "do unto others as they would do to you", before they actually do. Doing immoral things to immoral people is not immoral, and allowing immoral people to do immoral things to moral people is immoral. We must take a proactive stance and remove immoral actors before they have the chance to act immorally.