Can this even be realistically reversed in our lifetime?

Can this even be realistically reversed in our lifetime?

if so, how? (note: realistically)

Attached: 1522437461503.png (2514x1806, 3.31M)

First off, find an OP that doesn't feature some jazz-worshiping stock market-crashing kikes, because therein lies the problem. Americans have sold the mastery over their culture to a group of rootless jews, who have every interest in reducing us to divided, degenerate, 56% white mutts. To end this disease, the source of the infection must be removed. Kike influence on American culture is like a poison seeping into the nation's veins. Stopping the flow of poison will allow for healing to begin.

Considering the absolute state of Gen Z?
Probably not.

Attached: muh based gen z.jpg (1392x660, 166K)

Shut the fuck up conspiratard.

Get out of here shilllposter. No one likes you, no one thinks that you're funny or smart.

You're literally retarded. Go suck Jew dick somewhere else.

That punk chick is hot but I'd rather have left side.

Anyway, it WILL be reversed in our lifetimes. Unfortunately it will require quite a bit of violence to get everyone in line (and some people out of the country altogether).

Growing up I never thought I'd be fighting in "the big one" but it looks like that's what's in store for us.

Get out schlomo. Go back to raping little kids or whatever else it is jew shill do these days.

Attached: 1505601723289.png (343x400, 58K)

>t. degenerate queer that thinks they will fight against themselves in the upcoming Armageddon
Do you even realize that you are the problem you fucking faggot?

Yes.
Mandatory national service for both women and men.
Since women in the westcuck world are too spoiled and detached from reality, beat some sense and hardship into them in the military.

>t. can't stop sucking Jew dick and pushing the Jew meme
Seek professional help kike lover

Why are punk women so hot?
Is it that I like to dom the shit out of them anyways?
Probably.

Not without some nuke dropping.

Attached: Mini_nuke.png (987x705, 615K)

>"the big one"
Shut the fuck up idiot. Everyone of all times has been in "the big one" what is big bow will be small later on. Also I see no problem with the op pic. Wish I had that punk chick riding my ass

Bisphenol A is is the new lead pipes

>Can this even be realistically reversed in our lifetime?
No, except if a lot of hydrogen bombs are involved.

>Everyone of all times has been in "the big one"
no I think from 1945 until now there haven't been any big ones but maybe you can ask your history teacher about it

>Can this even be realistically reversed in our lifetime?
Yes.
>if so, how? (note: realistically)
Bullet. Lethal dosage seems to be in excess of 115 gr

Unironically this.
Fpbp

throwing something away is not fixing it, you mongoloid.

House smells like shit? Evict the niggers, no more smell.
Scurry along rodent.

Public executions

I agree with freedom user. Remove the problem.

this is not about niggers nor smell. it's about the people you mongoloid cuck.

>implying there weren't fags and subs in 1917
They were just repressed. No one is turning faggy because of the right pic.

Gen Z is ruined beyond repair, the solution is for the 25-30 year olds to have kids and raise them properly.

One time me and my gf were really drunk and she humped me (rubbed her pussy on my butt) till she came. Fun times.

Simply stop hiring faggots. Its lawful because all you have to say is that this queer will make your company look bad or that this person does not symbolize the image we want our company to represent based on our strong moral values.

The thing about homophobia is its completely justified.
You can't be penalized for not accepting filth into your environment.
All studies show lgbt community as a whole suffer from mental illness and live very unfulfilled lifestyles.
What if the parents want their kids to have biological kids with the same genome so that they can reincarnate back into the cycle after death?
Can't do that with a queer offspring can you?

Attached: download (22).jpg (615x816, 92K)

>25-30 year olds to have kids and raise them
try finding a 25yo girl who wants kids now and not "later" when she's 35/40+

First of all it isn't common at all, second - Vanga had prophecised Muslims taking over Europe. I can see how that would happen, and I think it would be an improvement. Considering how libtards can't sniff against Muslims and the fact that Islam is a crazy warlord cult, they'll get Sharia, but it will take a good 22 years. Modern Europeans are not at all European - they are a bunch of fedora tipping degenerates who deserve to die. At the end - there's gonna be a fight between the Amerimutts and muzzies, in which the Arabo-Europeans might beat the Judeo-American hedonists, so it may be over by the end of the 21st century.

>Vanga
who?
>First of all it isn't common at all
in Russia? maybe not (aside from twerking schools for little girls)