Where in the US can I find safety?

I live in in Atlanta and I know that whites are absolutely fucked when the inevitable race war begins. I don't want to be tortured and brutalized. I have to get out of here ASAP. Please, anons, where in America can I find refuge?

Attached: DDE7ACA3-EC30-4A98-B4B8-2F20284F2506.jpg (399x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0-x0_689TM
snopes.com/fact-check/highway-closed-enemy-attack-signs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idaho

Haha whites will be fine. Shitskins are mostly confined to cities, and will chimp out on each other before they escape the city limits.
Meanwhile, whites will bomb the roads, hoard the food, and wait with their guns.

make black friends, they tend to be friendly to whites who hate trump

Don't worry Atlantabro, just stay out of downtown. There is literally no goddamn way out without using the interstate or state highway. That city is cursed to starvation if they even knock out a single bridge on I-285 or I-85 if it ever gets that bad. Atlanta cannot be gentrified fast enough to drive out ooga boogas so the suburbs won't be nearly as bad to deal with.

However if you are downtown, have a motorcycle or a bicycle ready with about two weeks of supplies in a backpack ready, because that's the only way you're getting out in time.

data mining prove me wrong

Attached: 1513383224197.png (351x351, 498K)

Everything is datamining here. Most memes are created here and the ideologies here are virulently contagious, reaching normiespace in less than two weeks. Of course they'll monitor everything we do.

Canada

>most memes are created here
this true, I've seen old memes surfacing in normie social media and wonder how much power we have and does the (((elite))) fear us or respect us

Attached: 1534651696567.jpg (1080x1432, 814K)

How can I prove you wrong?

You don't want to rot in the blue hell? That's racist.

You can't find safety. You make it.

Go north

It will be like Jan Michael Vincent in Damnation Alley.

Attached: Damnation Alley.jpg (538x306, 67K)

Go to argentina
>below the equator and mostly its not populus

Imagine a really powerful person/organization with an unlimited budget to bend the world to their whim, and then a bunch of strangers on the internet, living years of being shitted on, get angry and decide to have a cheap laugh at their expense. They can't shut them down because channers are cancerous and cancer spreads. They can't subvert them because they're so fucking autistic that if it deviates even a small bit from what they know, they'll reject it. All they can do is hope they're not in the crosshairs for the next cheap laugh.

you can't really, just look at demographic charts for states and choose a state that has plenty of work and has a high population of whites

Attached: 1501839756607.jpg (600x376, 31K)

Some day there will be no where to run to. Even now, the whitest states in America are starting to encounter "big city problems".

You best learn how to use a gun, and start carrying it everyday.

Attached: FiremanWashesBloodOffTheStreetsOfLewsiton2018.jpg (1024x495, 159K)

Come to /Omaha/

Yeah I've been researching it in detail. US infrastructure is notorious for not having backup plans, which is silly because those emergencies add up and end up costing more in productivity losses than they do for the cost of just adding a plan B.

Hmm... looks pretty brown to me, but could it be...

Lewiston, Maine

youtube.com/watch?v=H0-x0_689TM

Attached: 1529893101981.png (556x430, 96K)

go to midtown, you can use the fags as a shield until the OTPers arrive

snopes.com/fact-check/highway-closed-enemy-attack-signs/

Attached: Nuclear Attack Sign.jpg (236x230, 10K)

This or Montana

Looks like South Africa before 1994, but with more derka.

This could come in handy.