Pakistan: USA MUST PAY US THE DEBT THE OWE US

Pakistan FM says $300m cancelled by the US was money which Pakistan spent through its own resources.
aljazeera.com/news/2018/09/pakistan-aid-cut-money-owed-assistance-180903060338544.html

Attached: images (11).jpg (640x480, 61K)

FM stands for Foreign Minister

Military hardware is expensive. How about repaying them one hellfire missile at a time?

based Pakistan

Attached: 1532279144768.png (268x237, 36K)

When did we have the obligation to repay sandniggers for jack shit?

>Pakistan FM says $300m cancelled by the US was money which Pakistan spent through its own resources.
So they were counting on the US giving them unlimited aid, spent from their treasury expecting to repay it but are now fucked?

>It's almost as if first world aid is the only thing keeping most shitty countries afloat

As you wish

Lmao so true

It's almost as though providing safe harbor for Osama bin Laden was a net negative!

yeah this. if anything we went really soft on pakis for pulling that horse-shit, rightfully we should have spammed MOAB's all over their capitol cities and C130 strafed anything that crawled out the pile of rubble

Make us, bitches

Attached: Smug Ram.jpg (538x538, 91K)

Just a few years before the fight comes on your shores and banks buy more american lives, just like our leaders are selling our life.

They are planning to take you to international courts to extort the money

3rd world countries should be ashamed for their begging.

>actively encouraging Pakistan to swing over to Chinese hegemony

I don't understand this decision. You'd think we would be showering them in programs and gibs to dissuade them working with our largest global rival.

Attached: 1_aMMVd-7hs8vQif_GO61Ktg.png (1190x694, 649K)

You need people like us to do your dirty work and keep your fake economy rollin.

>the fight comes on your shores
The only way that could possibly happen is if our government was dumb enough to import you as "refugees", you could never actually invade us.
shit.

>(((international courts)))
They can fuck off too

>international courts
I dont have a smug enough anime girl for this embarassment

no we need people like you to join or die like a good American

no more no less, I clean my office's toilets cuz I ain't a bitch and like keeping things militantly clean, I also make most the decisions in my entire department

if you want to be an American to keep our real economy rolling then sure, but if you believe that what you said is what we need from you and your creed, well all I have to say is that sort of thinking kills fools in America

good. once the gloves are off we can end this charade and stop pretending we can share the world with you rats and just nuke you into oblivion

we LET you live, don't you ever forget that

What about 3d

Attached: Boo hoo.gif (500x260, 1017K)

Maybe if you guys start believing in God and eat natural for real health, which I'm trying to do, we can give full attention to problem solving instead of perversities like owing huge debts to parasites.

"What are Mexicans?", Alex.

Pakistan sounds like 19 yr old me managing finances, but y'know with terrorism thrown in too.

Yea but ending the charade and nuking takes manhood lmao

I don't really know what you're trying to say but it seems you at least know what the real (((problem))) is

We should give them 300 million in hydrogen bombs. Perhaps we can get them on lone from India.

Loan*

Could it have something to do with the five paki spies the Democrats had on the payroll?

Attached: wikileaksawanpelosi.jpg (575x323, 29K)

LOL kebabs are now in debt!

lol we can rape our boys just fine thank you.

Yea well the first problem is blaming everyone like satan blaming God. So the solution should be learning about parasites and stop being like them as our understanding grows.

The time of wrestling for control of Europe is over. Let the chinamen have it.

Pakistan is already working with the Chinese, they have been one of the West's biggest enemies for years now.

When they protected Bin Laden, and the US raided the compound, one of the black project stealth helicopters was shot down. The Pakis sent it to the Chinese for dissasembly.

Now they will even let the Chinese build a megaport at the southern Paki coast, close to the Arabian Gulf entrance.

Pakistan has chosen its side long ago, the US has been paying an enemy all those years.

Attached: 1350493829929.jpg (295x300, 16K)

>get paid millions
>spend it on supporting terrorists

You dun goofed, you're supposed to support the terrorists WE support, not the ones YOU support. Fucking dumb pakis.

Maybe don't secretly house and protect one of our most wanted terrorist leaders for several years?

>the chinese connection
Right on friend, we are even thinking about exporting our stray dogs to them to keep their trad cuisine alive.

there you go,

Attached: 1535282848235.jpg (399x370, 51K)