Question to Trump supporters

How would you guys react if Trump pardon himself after being accused of treason?

Assuming we can't know for sure if the treason act is proven or just bogus
Would you still support him? Accept it and vote for him again?

This is not a shill thread, just a question.

Attached: 1874531.jpg (3000x2343, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/maricopa-co-sheriffs-office-9-points-of-forgery-in-obamas-birth-certificate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I support Trump because he's a destabilizing force.

Ok but that's not the question i asked

His fanboys don't give a shit. He could personally gut and fuck their mothers and sisters and they would applaud him.

His extremely numerous haters would continue to hate him because he would be doing yet another hate-worthy action.

Is this an imaginary thing? I dont like to waste precios iq points in thinking something that wont happen user, please remove self

Do not expect Trumplets to give you an answer that makes any sense. If they sense any resistance to their beliefs they continue posting nonsense.

That's what i believe too...
But i want the to try and get an answer still

Hypothetical yes
You don't have to waste neurones
if you don't want to elaborate, just answer a yes or no

Trump supporters will call anything that seems negative to him fake news.

they have given up the ability to decipher fact from fiction.

theyre in a negative reinforcement cycle.
Trump says "fake news tryna get me"
Every time news reports something negative - trump says 'told ya so'
dumb dumbs believe it. rinse and repeat.

Pretty sure Obama secretly pardoned himself and a ton of other people which is why we need military tribunals.

>Treason
When did we go to war with Russia?
>fucking idiot

How is that relevant to my question?
I didn't attack trump, i don't understand why you talk about Obongo out of the blue

To be fair, you just confirm what
and said

Treason wouldn’t apply, cheese tits. We are not at war with the Russians.

He hasn't so this is a retarded question.

Again i didn't attack trump.
I said that in this scenario we can't know if the charges against trump are bogus or proven

By your answer i assume you would consider them bogus in every scenario possible

Jeeesus Christ, user.

Why do you think Trump teased about pardoning himself months ago? He's getting the media to twist itself into knots.

Do you understand the word "hypothetical"?
i'm not accusing him of anything or insulting trump supporters in my OP

You can't even handle a hypothetical about your glorious leader having done something wrong. Isn't it obvious how heavily biased you are towards him? Regardless, why do you think you need to be at war with a country for conspiring with them to be considered treason?

I think he likes to boast about being the best possible thing that's ever happened to the universe, and that he wants everyone to think he is so unthinkably powerful that even if he was guilty it wouldn't matter.

to answer your question though.

Mueller will drop proof.
maybe 25% of them will finally get off this poker table.
75% will be in denial still and enraged.
Trump will go to jail.
.05% might do a little march, but wont do shit otherwise.
there will be some shootings by dumb hicks.

I would be fine with it because Treason would not apply so basically he’s pardoning himself of a crime that never happened. So pardon away I suppose. I’ll get plenty of sleep

Trump will not be charged with treason you idiot.

Attached: 1509949173628.jpg (320x482, 25K)

>h-he wouldn't have done anything wrong so he can't have done anything wrong so your question isn't even real. fake question!

A thoughtful and nuanced response. So glad I get to be in the same country as you.

>Trump will go to jail
Jesus you lefties are retarded

They are answering a HYPOTHETICAL. Do you really not understand this??

Depends what exactly the accusation was. If he was caught selling Uranium to Putin then yeah, he would have to go.

I'd wake up because that's not how the pardons works

for one he wouldn't need to because accusations are worth a cup of shit legally, he's already had them flung at him by John Brennan's deranged ass

secondly accusations are all that can be thrown at him because you can't indict a sitting president, that's what impeachment is for

thirdly no politician is ever getting serious treason charges as treason is tricky at fucking best to prove

Treason is one of the few "crimes" to actually be defined in the constitution
>Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

so which enemy is Trump giving aid or comfort to? Russia? Last I checked we weren't engaged in a war with them and have normal diplomatic relations with them, therefore they wouldn't fall under that tag even if some one could actually prove something happened(two years removed and still nothing on that front by the way)

>after being accused of treason?
Why would he pardon himself if it's just an accusation?

>conspiring with them to be considered treason?
Conspiring with them to do what exactly? If anything it would be espionage, but considering the DNC is a private corporation that wouldn’t really apply either. And Are you saying Trump wants to burn the constitution to the ground and install a a Russian dictatorship?
>and how the birthers took so much shit compared to this cluster fuck is beyond me.

Innocent until proven guilty. That's generally the reasonable mentality here. I will also say that you are very daft to propose an implausible hypothetical. Pardoning oneself is a stupid move on all counts and only a braindead tard could ever try. Next time, come up with something more atuned to reality.

So any country can interfere with our elections by conspiring with candidates by giving them compromising information about other candidates. AS LONG AS they aren't at war with us. Gotcha. Perfect.

>and how the birthers took so much shit compared to this cluster fuck is beyond me
What the fuck does this mean?

>we knew Osama Bin Laden attacked us within 24hrs
>2 years and Mueller is chasing down Manhattan madams looking for Russians.

What is happening? Did you all stop making sense on purpose?

actually as an unbiased guy, who is following the dominos of Manafort, Cohen, etc..
its looking increasingly likely to me that Trump will go jail.

If you don't think countries interfere with other countries elections all the fucking time regardless of their official diplomatic relations you're a god dammed moron

Russia interfered with both sides by the way according to most information

My question was about treason in any form
Not mentionned Russia
Would that change your answer?

My question was not "will he get accused of treason" but what if, and i repeat, HYPOTHETICALLY, he get accused of treason and pardon himself.
Assuming we don't know for sure if the charges are 100% real or fabricated by his opponents
Would you still vote and support him?

Imagine it's taking place in an alternative universe or something
use your imagination ffs

Here's a better question to ask Trump supporters.

Prove you can be objective about the president, name FIVE legitimate criticisms of this president that you hold. Objective criticisms, not meme answers. Actual problems / issues you have with his personality / character or his policy.

USA has done worse to other countries. Karma is a bitch

It's like it physically pains them to imagine him in a negative light. It's an effect of brainwashing.

>HYPOTHETICALLY, he get accused of treason and pardon himself.
and what we're saying it that the scenario is nonsense because that's not how pardons work

Holy fuck, kid. Who is Christopher Steele and where is he from? Who did he conspire with? Trump is literally the victim of Russian propaganda via the Steele dossier. So basically you’re a Russian shill. I m sure you’re to blind to see it.

also curious to this.

im of the opinion that you guys are in a cult that you don't know you're in.

And there it is, "Well we did bad things to them so it's okay if we get info from foreign sources that have things to gain from us winning". Perfect!

No. You get a FUCK YOU and that's all.

If he shot you dead on Fifth Avenue at noon I would still support him and vote for him.

>no U
k

You don't "waste IQ points" by thinking, Paco

That there is actual evidence Obama’s birth certificate being a forged pile of garbage. You can see it, examine it, and make a determination.
>muh crazy conspiracy theories. You hate black people. REEEEEE!

>Imagine it's taking place in an alternative universe or something

I don't know how to make myself more clear seriously
Imagine in this universe that unicorns exists
Honestly if you can't you are just proving this guy post Not my question but thanks that warms my hearth

Manafort is going to flip any second.

Attached: 98D26D96-9CB2-4125-94C5-DB3783A05E67.png (621x702, 56K)

>getting information from foreigners is treason
Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong with this one

No, there fucking isn't. You have a fucking photoshop frame or something. It is not "evidence". This level of gullibility is really troubling.

Its not gonna happen

First it would take a 2/3 vote in the senate to start the impeachment process. (political suicide for any republican)

Second all this Russia BS is ridiculous. Everybody right of the isle sees it as the Dems scrambling.

Third we gonna back our boy to the hills. Try to take our president and you will see rifles.

Attached: 1490498200305.jpg (962x642, 104K)

USA deserves everything it is getting

When their goal is to fuck up your country's political system? You don't see that as a problem???

see

>be globalist
>create world where everyone can communicate with one another
>go apeshit when they take an interest in American elections

>leaking information fucks up a country's political system
If truth can destabilize a country then it just shows how weak democracy truly is.

Depends on what grounds and proof there are.
That said, don't think you can pardon yourself.

>According to 3 independent document examiners
I have yet to see a rebuttal
fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/maricopa-co-sheriffs-office-9-points-of-forgery-in-obamas-birth-certificate

When the USA decides to fuck up somebody's country, we bomb the shit out of them, kill men women and children, destroy their infrastructure, and cheer for ourselves.

When Russia decides to fuck up our country, they buy $100,000 of Facebook ads.

Your party would rather say Russians affected the election than to admit nobodies with anime and pepe pictures on their twitter accounts outfoxed and out-propagandized you. Jow Forums is your stupid Russians. Get fucked.

Being accused of treason isn't a crime, and we're not a war with Russia, so questions of treason or pardons even in a hypothetical sense are disingenuous.

I give up. You win, stay ignorant.

>9 points of forgery
>nothing provided
Right.

What if he does pardon himself, in an hypothetical situation
I repeat :
>hypothetical

I'm out. Sorry for mucking up your thread, frenchy, I should have known that I'd get nothing but REEEEEEEEs in response from trumplets.

I believe you because you’re an expert. Fuck right off.

Mexican intellectual everyone.

Hypothetically how would you react if trump tears off his skin and turns out to be a fucking robot?

If you reply with "but that's not possible" because you never seriously thought of the situation due to it not being relevant, I'll get pissed and say you're just being a hillshill.

"Hypothetical" questions should have some basis in reality, otherwise they are off-base and meaningless drivel you should spew at your friends over a beer, rather than here.

>he says as he literally reeeees out of the thread
Drink bleach

>what if he does pardon himself

You'd find me bellowing "USA USA USA".

>what are you gpnna do when the media tells their 6th gorrillion lie about trump
The people know the truth now

My vote for Trump was a combination of:

1. a manifestation of hypernormalization, using sardonic humor to take ownership of my disenfranchisement and willfully choosing resignation by substituting lulz for meaning and agency.

2. a genuine, but naive, almost obstinate, hope that America could be made great again and Western Civilization could be saved.

3. an opportunity to lob a Molotov cocktail at the system and burn the whole fucking thing to the ground, if all else fails.

As Trump said, "This is our last chance." We all know what he meant by this. We are at the crossroads of an existential and identity crisis for the America that once was and the America that will be.

Victory is all that matters at such a pivotal nexus. He may not be ideal in every way, but he is central to our success and must remain in office to accomplish as much as is humanly possible under these circumstances.

>i have no arguments therefore I will simply ignore you and pretend like I won the debate
As I said before, Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong with this one.

What is the point of this thread if you have already come to a conclusion?

As far as your question, I'm not interested in answering you because fuck you. Trump is a molotov we tossed. MAGA

sage

Attached: ClmboGdby.gif (360x270, 2.74M)

I think you're smart enough to understand that Russias agenda is at odds with ours.

and that if our (at very least) main competition worked to install Trump as the president, then that is damn near public hanging worthy

No president in their right mind would pardon himself for treason based on an "accusation", especially when that accusation is coming from Brennan, one of the most corrupt traitors in US history.

It's a shit question.

What if the president calls for sharia law, hypothetically?

You can't just add "hypothetical" after anything and expect for people to just follow along more than what I said. If he HYPOTHETICALLY does, I would, again, react differently depending on what basis and what evidence there is.

In a world where it's possible to just pardon yourself, I'm expecting Nixon to have done so. If so, I would probably say Trump is scummy and he would commit professional suicide doing it, but there would be some kind of legal basis for him doing it from what Nixon did, so ultimately my displeasure would fall upon the system rather than Trump for gaming it.

i would be very impressed and question my whole universe
Is he the only one like that? Am i a robot too? am i the only human living in a simulation? Is he a puppet built by some secret society or aliens?
That would fuck me in the head

See? simple
Humans can imagine what aliens would look like and want, even if we don't even know if they exist
I really don't know what's so complicated
Again , i think this guy is right

Except China wanted Clinton to win clearly.
Only retards think Russia is a threat to anything other than Eastern Europe. China is a global threat, Russia is a regional threat. It's no surprise the very same people who call Russia a threat want to be complacent with a rising China.

hmm interesting..
well how do you feel about the rampant corruption in his cabinet, the constant lies, and general falling into place with typical politicians.

>Last I checked we weren't engaged in a war with them and have normal diplomatic relations with them, therefore they wouldn't fall under that tag even if some one could actually prove something happened
So would it have been non-treasonous to aid Imperial Japan in their attack on Pearl Harbor right up until the moment that one side or the other declared war?

The way I see it, there has been a vast invasion of America, as well as a domestic infiltration/subversion campaign to take over America's institutions, both of those are examples of levying war, and all of those participating, or lending aid and comfort to either cause, are guilty of treason and should be tried and executed.

You know what's been preventing it? Success in the infiltration/subversion campaign, particularly the media and judiciary.

see
Ever heard of movies? books? are they all depicting real things or some depict hypothetical situations?

For what crime? There has been zero evidence of any Russian collusion, so there can be no "increasing likely" because 1000 x 0 is still 0.

Why did you just completely ignore what I said and asked?

You're a fucking idiot. Russia taking care of Russia first and the US taking care of the US first are totally compatible.

Holy shit. Liberalism confirmed as mental disorder.

And all of this has to do with Jow Forums how? My robot question was vaguely about politics, but it had no basis in reality, and as you can see, your answer ended up having nothing to do with anything.
This thread should have been posted in /b/ or on leddit, where you belong.

>There has been zero evidence
The mueller investigation is not finished...
You can't know for a fact that he has found nothing or everything

Claiming otherwise is either retarded or you have access to mueller findings

Now I know for a fact you're just a ledditer.

Look at the IDs next time.

So you don't want to answer fine
I am not wasting my time with you

It'd depend on what he was pardoning himself for, honestly.

If they catch him on some real, hardline treason somehow, then of course I'd be against it and glad to see him out of office.

If they try to throw the book at him with some legalese bullshit then I don't really give a fuck if he pardons himself.

Realistically, though? He probably won't be charged even if they find something on the lower, latter level. Their real goal is to tank his popularity so that dems can retake control in 2018 and 2020. They will probably only go for real criminal charges if they find some super serious shit, because otherwise they undo the unspoken precedent that the political machine doesn't go after presidents, lest the other party do the same when the tables are turned.

guys, in what universe do you live in where you sincerely believe there is zero evidence of any crimes?

You guys do understand that Mueller is having and extremely careful methodical investigation, and that we don't know half of what he knows, correct?

that is pure speculation.

all we know if the obvious stuff.
The steel Dossier that came out telling a big story.
Many of those things being proven right.
Everyone around Trump has lied about meeting with Russians.
Multiple people around trump are going to jail.
the meeting at trump tower that Don jr lied about.

No one, and I mean no one can credibly say that theyd bet more than 20 bucks that trump is clean.
because that would just be dumb.

hey bud, go back to 3rd grade and work on reading comprehension.

read it again, slower this time.

Never used reddit
It's incredibly hard to talk to trump supporters
Even when i'm not accusing trump of anything, you can't imagine him in a probable negative situation and must deflect on anything you can find
if not the flag it's "you're a jew/redditor etc"

He wouldn't need to pardon himself.
You can't indict a sitting president.
He could fire ever single person working at the FBI.
Which would be fucking hilarious.

>How would you guys react if Trump pardon himself after being accused of treason?

First of all, why would he pardon himself on an accusation? Accusations are not proof of anything. Fucking french dipshits putting the cart before the horse.

Oh, and also even if they got rid of Trump unless they could hook Pence for it too, which is unlikely. Pence is the ultimate insurance policy for Trump and was likely treated as such during the campaign, likely uninvolved in anything that could so much as have the appearance of impropriety.

Dems don't want to just impeach Trump and lose their easy target to replace him with a more Pence, who will be able to keep more or less all of Trump's base while also presenting a more "Presidential" face to moderates. It has to be clean, either by waging a war on image and making Trump a one-term president, or by finding some miracle charge that will get rid of both simultaneously.