Dutch security expert with ties to Wikileaks disappears while on vacation in Norway

seems like a happening; translation assistance would be appreciated.

security.nl/posting/575654/Beveiligingsexpert Arjen Kamphuis vermist in Noorwegen

Attached: file.png (752x500, 573K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184434451
an.no/fauske/bolig/helse/ung-kvinne-funnet-dod-pa-fauske/s/5-4-851595
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123667285/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1035674447418519552
finn.no/realestate/homes/search.html
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/16/Norway_counties.svg/1200px-Norway_counties.svg.png
translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.security.nl/posting/575654/Beveiligingsexpert+Arjen+Kamphuis+vermist+in+Noorwegen&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=c6Mx2mxpaCY
archive.is/asSvT
archive.is/rpddK
archive.is/YxnCx
archive.is/sll4F
archive.is/ZhjyS
archive.is/GWCen
archive.is/oBUTS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also for any dutch who care

Attached: file.png (716x498, 77K)

ok Jow Forums so what time of the day is optimal to post stories like this, in hopes of actually getting discussion going? 3am burgertime, or what?

Russians kill western spies and we can't abduct some of theirs? cGive me a breakc

bump

It doesn't matter. There was a thread about this yesterday, out of 47 or so replies only 5 was relevant.
And the thread got deleted.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184434451

an.no/fauske/bolig/helse/ung-kvinne-funnet-dod-pa-fauske/s/5-4-851595
This makes me think, woman in her 20's found dead under "mysterious circumstances" just a short drive from Bodo.

Attached: Fauske.jpg (1910x929, 236K)

bump

>Adam Curry

Well.

Attached: 1159863267639.gif (400x400, 4K)

bump

if you don't listen to his podcast you're missing the fuck out dutchfriend, it deconstructs the news better than Jow Forums

Attached: no agenda.jpg (512x512, 134K)

thats a picture of london. so hes in pakistan

The lads that developed the wikileaks submission software were also butchered, along with some of the legal team, irc one ended up on the train tracks in London?

real news gets no traction here

>Adam "Wokosaurus Rex" Curry

Attached: 69DA23B3-D787-4C94-84C7-8C7F2BC8BBF5.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Bump, wtf

Yes, John Jones "suicided" on the subway.
Gavin MacFadyen died of cancer.
Do you have sources for any other deaths? I must have missed them.
Did a deep dive into the events from 2016, see this thread for a rundown in the OP post and following posts of the previous threads.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123667285/
The banker deaths seems higly related but never did find the link, besides the three JP&M bankers in London being autopsied by the same coroner that did that lady "Mariana Pinto", see first thread to understand how it developed.
Lots of black cube digging.

>And the thread got deleted.
Mods and jannies are such incompetent idiots.

He was brought in for reprogramming.

Post more info dude. Who is the guy? What has he done?

It's hard to care about some roided Dutch tranny when we don't know who the fuck he / she is

Bump

That they are.

Not too unlikely, Bodo has lots of spook activity. Lots of US military infrastructure around there and up to the furthest northern parts of Norway.
Or it's Norwegian military infrastructure, but the data is all shared within NATO and most of the structures are requested to be built by the US.
They are very involved up there, but it's all unofficial.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1035674447418519552

Attached: Arjen.jpg (927x1363, 269K)

his whole family is CIA with security clearance but he isn't and doesn't. talks about it on his podcast all the time, makes Thanksgivings awkward

two to the head more like

dude looks objectively more alpha than your entire country's native population put together so I wouldn't be talking

>purveyor of fake news
>wears press jacket

lol

Some facts.
He checked out of his hotel in Bodo on the 20th, was expected back home in Flatland on the 22nd.
He was an avid hiker and the area has lots of good hikes, but also many dangerous hikes.
However it's unlikely he went hiking after checking out of the hotel.
He apparently had a plane or train ticket to Trondheim but it's unknown if that was ever used.

>proof he wasn't that good at security.

Attached: 1515138653059.jpg (428x287, 35K)

What's the internet service like up there?

Excellent. Due to all the military infrastructure there are fiber all over that area.

was he alone?

Have they asked the rail station if he used his ticket, checked CCTV etc?

Yes.

what the fuck was he doing going on a hiking trip by himself? I mean shit if I was in a position like he was during the times we find ourselves in right now, there's no way I'd ever leave myself that vulnerable

Police/National Criminal Investigation Service aren't stupid.
But they've been limited in what they can do in regards to pinging his phone and such due to him not yet being reported missing in Netherland first.
They haven't released any info on any findings from CCTV or plane tickets.

Why would he be a target? And why not go on a hike alone?
Also he didn't disappear on a hike, you don't check out of your hotel and then go on a hike.

>Police/National Criminal Investigation Service aren't stupid.
lol

Irrelevant question:

How much are house prices in rural Norway?

I read a novel by Karl Ove Knausgaard, set in the late 80s / 90s and he makes it seem so easy to just buy a little cottage somewhere, even with electricity etc all set up.

I remember when they started cleaning house.

Attached: 9EEA3DDE-5272-426C-88B9-4D4A8AAC52BF.png (644x667, 298K)

Back then it was.
finn.no/realestate/homes/search.html
Check prices here, chose area on the left side under "område".
Use this to find a rural area.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/16/Norway_counties.svg/1200px-Norway_counties.svg.png
$100k at least, you aren't allowed to live year round in what's defined as a "cottage", so you gotta get something defined as a house.

Thanks

Also, cottage in English has a different definition than the Norwegian version "hytte".
From Norwegian wiki on "cottage"

>The Norwegian word "cottage" showed originally to smaller houses, like housekeepers. Today, one main word uses smaller, detached holiday resorts that are located in nature. One has corresponding conversions in Swedish cabin and Finnish mats.
>Many languages do not have the same sharp distinction between holy houses and huts, but have words for small, simple buildings that are also used for holiday homes, to the English cabin or cottage (older cot). The English hut is a cognate of a "cabin" which refers to a very simple building of the earth's or branches of judgment. The Arpitant and later French word chalet refers to one type of building from Alpane, which is often used by tourists today, but it may also be a year-round residence. The Russian word dating (дaчa) is used for smaller summer villages, but these can be bigger and more beautiful than typical Norwegian cabins and can also be used year round.

Nordbro, you wanna report his disappearance to the Dutch feds? Any orange men wanna do it?

Yes this is what Knausgaard referred to many times. He said his grandparents had a cabin by some lake, and that he could go live and write there whenever he wanted. But then after spending like eight years in university just bumming around and only working sometimes, he somehow manages to buy a comfy cottage and then an apartment.

They're kikes. This place really is a honeypot nowadays, mod.orig have been replaced long ago. Many ironical oldfag shitposters have been banned permanently which should explain the poor quality of /nupol/ which is slidethread one after another. Just look at the catalog, this place isn't the Jow Forums it used to be. Stormfags and the rest of NatSocs have already moved elsewhere although some of us still lurk and call out the international Jew and JIDF/glownigggers. This isn't the place where we have our private little meetings anymore.

Some Flatlander with a relation have to do it.
Can't just report random people you have no relation to missing.

Are there likely to be any Norwegian anons living nearby?

Why not call the hotel and ask if they noticed him being erratic etc? He's not a guy you forget easily, and it's probably a tiny hotel so they'll likely remember te guests.

It's an ongoing investigation so they wouldn't be allowed to comment on that.
And living nearby what?

pic related

Attached: absolute state.png (452x86, 9K)

bump

normieization of Jow Forums is a feature not a bug. yeah it's no longer muh sekrit club no grills allowed, but it allows those of us who know what we're doing to subtly instill forbidden knowledge and encourage critical thinking onto an endless supply of newfags, which is arguably far more constructive for everyone

Attached: 1509817169899.png (852x1650, 1.09M)

If that based white man worked out more, he'd be an ubermensch

>translation assistance would be appreciated.
From google translate:

translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.security.nl/posting/575654/Beveiligingsexpert+Arjen+Kamphuis+vermist+in+Noorwegen&edit-text=

Attached: Arjen.png (756x872, 1.18M)

bump

Here's a translation of the Dutch OP:

The Dutch security and privacy expert Arjan Kamphuis is missing in Norway. Kamphuis was on vacation in Norway for two weeks until he checked out of his hotel on the 20th of August. After that, he send an email that same day and has never been heard of ever since.

A female friend of Kamphuis has explained to the Norwegian news agency VG that he often 'fell from the grid'. However, it is unusal for him to not miss out on his personal and work-related obligations. The Norwegian police has started an investigation on his disappearance; looking into any 'digital traces' he may have left, including his phone number and information. His friends suspect that Kamphuis is hiking in the area of the Nordic city of Bodo.

Kamphuis, a co-founder and the CTO of Gendo, took part in a advisory commission on electronic voting. He also authored a book on information security for journalists (pdf) that describes how journalists can protect their systems, their email and other data. On twitter, the hashtag #FindArjen was started. Additionally, an email address called [email protected] has been created where people can send their tips related to the disappearance of Arjan Kamphuis.

>you aren't allowed to live year round in what's defined as a "cottage"

lol wtf norway? You could buy a cottage by a lake in finland under 50k and live there all year round if you wanted to. Some places they just give you land for free just to get more tax payers. Those places really are rural and there is no way you could live off the land there. You'd need plenty of savings and a job you can do online and it's like living in the jungle with 3g net tops. Off coast there are islands that are inhabited permanently but the mail comes like once a week and net is probably worse than 3g. Many talk about moving off the grid but once they really done it they'll regret it in 2 years. That would be the only thing preventing people from living in a cottage permanently, is because it fucking sucks ass in the long run. Better to buy an RV.

His body will be inexplicably found far away from any hiking spots.

RIP I guess?

exactly wrong, he will have died in a hiking accident, despite

thanks dutchbro I knew one of you would pull through

> Pancakestani man hiking in the northern parts of Norway
Oh Jesus. The only way this could be worse is if he was half German and in a boat.

there is a creppy phenomenon where experienced hikers disappear in a weird manner

there was one recent case in Switzerland where a bank CEO went hiking as he did usually and his remains inexplicably ended up in an unrelated place

many such cases if u google

A cottage is literally a place where you cannot live year round. It's just a way to prevent tax-evation.

If you're a geek like this man, would you go hiking with all your gear and luggage after checking out of the hotel?

checked but I'm saying the facts as we know them don't have the guy going on a hike with his luggage so "he died hiking despite being an experienced hiker" will make even less sense when it comes out as the Official Story

He was a hiker.
He disappeared while walking 60miles from Trondheim which is bloody freezing, hence why lots of different armed forces do training there.

Case solved.

Experienced hikers die all the damn time.

I would have left my shit in the car. Did he not have a car at the time? Seems they would have found it by now, but not necessarily.

>bloody freezing
>in the middle/end of summer
no way. It might be somewhat cold at night, but it is not that cold in the summer. The troops usually train further north anyway

We have good public transport here, no need to rent a car. Even when going hiking away from cities.
No idea if he did rent a car, nothing about that.

He had a plane ticket to Trondheim on the 20th, same day he checked out of his hotel.
You don't go hiking then.

>2018
>Having ties to an opponent of the global elite
>Go hiking in a foreign country in the wild
Absolutely suicidal

hes dead or in US custody. either way he'll never be seen again

If he was such a high value target he would have been taken a long time ago.
Why now? Several years after he stopped "working" for wikileaks.

bamp

Attached: Arjen missing.jpg (900x1200, 260K)

F

Never heard of this faggot.

Attached: PAY-EXC-Kim-and-Kourtney-Kardashian-take-their-sexy-bodies-to-Mexico.jpg (615x923, 70K)

He fine, probably just doing viking shit instead of staring at a screen all day.
Go to sleep, it's getting late, you must be tired. Im feeling sleepy, I could do with a nap.

Shaves his eyebrows......in a Cult?

Oh hes' dutch.
Well obvious laid down it one of those viking long boats smoking a spliff and was turned into a barge funeral pyre.

Yes, very sleepy.
Get some rest now.
Sleepy.

bam

bamp

They are clearing up loose ends after D.A.K
R.I.P
ALSO bump
Just pretend to be his second cousin twice removed who was supposed to be smoking joints with him and call the Dutch police

Bump
youtube.com/watch?v=c6Mx2mxpaCY

one of the best Dutch pieces of literature is about a Dutch scientist getting absolutely rekt by the conditions of the northern parts of Norway. It's a good read.

>Dutch security expert with ties to Wikileaks disappears
Guess he and Mariana Pinto weren't towing the Kremlin line, like all the others who disappeared.

this but unironically

old/pol/ died when the iron pill offed himself

Isn't it funny how he disappears in a part of Norway where we have our military's strategic command, a shit ton of NATO facilities all over and rampant CIA, GRU and some FSB glowy niggers everywhere?

He looks like the an hero type.

please explain this. Genuenly curious

Attached: NIGGAWHAT.png (897x897, 1.73M)

Bump

I care how can I help?

found him....

Attached: mask.jpg (479x264, 42K)

they shut him down likely poor man

Bump

bump

Bump

two old dudes do a three-hour podcast twice a week; it is the best podcast in the universe, run entirely by donations with zero sponsors or water filter sales. one of the guys has been a prolific tech writer for decades; anyone who ever picked up a PC Magazine will recognize his name. the other guy is a former MTV VJ, minor Dutch celebrity, his family's all CIA spooks... and he invented podcasting. the two guys watch the news so you don't have to and deconstruct it. they aren't partisan but it's fair to say both are classically liberal. they analyze the media better than Jow Forums, and after you listen for awhile you realize they're both considerably more woke than they let on.

the occult symbolism in the fan-created album art for that particular episode is ironic

bump

based nord
based wikileaks

dumping news coverage
archive.is/asSvT
archive.is/rpddK
archive.is/YxnCx
archive.is/sll4F
archive.is/ZhjyS
archive.is/GWCen
archive.is/oBUTS

Attached: first.jpg (547x276, 49K)

well shit, bump

Attached: barely dressed pussy peeking out.jpg (650x1000, 69K)

hmm, I wonder we will have another suicide by

NAILGUN
A
I
L
G
U
N

This dude is too alpha for that. It'll be the worlds first suicide by

RAILGUN
A
I
L
G
U
N

Attached: ass pussy.jpg (960x960, 92K)

a railgun would be novel. I wonder how many rails he could get into the back of his head before he successfully suicides