Sadiq Khan: No plans to fight crime in London

standard.co.uk/news/mayor/the-sadiq-khan-audit-mayor-has-no-plan-to-fight-crime-in-london-a3927236.html

Dying to rampant uncontrolled knife and gang crime in London is just part and parcel of living in a big city.

Attached: patandpacel.png (716x590, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UwWfE4DAyao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

BAN CARS NOW

PART

How the fuck do you just come out and say something like that? I can't even

AND

PARCEL

ban london NOW

The state of this country

Attached: feelsbad.jpg (400x400, 20K)

if Brits don't lynch him they are a lost people

That's enough plan for whom elected him in the first place.

>tfw brits started a world war over a fucking city and ruined everything

Attached: heavy gustav pepe.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

UK YES!!

Just don't let shitskins into your country. Problem solved.

Hey america why dont you lynch all of your senetors who have dual citizenship with israel. its so easy.

London needs more mosques and programs. Sadiq is a racist.

Sadiq Khan is a terrorist and is working deliberately against the interests of the United Kingdom to move us closer to becoming a caliphate. Anyone who thinks this is all coincidence is gullible beyond hope. What a sad, sorry state the UK is in right now.

The dindus of europe everybody

You gotta admire the honesty, instead of the usual politician-speak where they don't really want to do anything, for all sorts of different reasons, and then they set up a task-force-investigation or something no one really believes will improve the situation.

>Mr Khan today insisted he did have a holistic approach to violent crime and highlighted his creation of a dedicated Violent Crime Taskforce, with more than 150 officers focused solely on the issue.

>He added: “I’ve brought the police together with local councils, charities, community groups and others to work on a public health approach to tackling knife crime.”

Holistic approach.
What did he mean by this?

Attached: souf.png (1054x1060, 141K)

>Sadiq Khan has no plan
imagine my shock

Attached: gnomechildpepe.jpg (212x250, 4K)

"Consensus building." It's a way to exert dictatorial control while making it look like that's what everybody wanted to do in the first place, and then that shifts the blame on to all the people who didn't want that and didn't have any say in the matter.

Sharia law for Londinstan

Make no mistake: he does indeed have a plan. A very thoroughly thought-out plan. Meticulous in it's nature and nefarious in it's intent. His plan has probably existed since before he was born.

At some point this will be an improvement

>g*rman blaming his problems on us again
oh fuck off

Attached: 0ad3cjcijci.jpg (800x532, 44K)

He means trying to integrate those who would kill us and destroy any culture we have left.
He means not treating people as criminals (who are, thats right, criminals!)
He means burrowing his head in the sand because it's his own people who are commiting most of the crimes.
He means the country will make exceptions and change ancient laws for the convenience of terrorists and nutcases.
He means we should all stay in our homes and be afraid, and do nothing about this
He has a plan after all...

I knew it. Hire a paki get a paki. I'll pray for you Britain. Pakis are the enemies of the world. No matter how many 'Indians shit on streets' threads they make, at least we don't touch kids, conspire to take over the country and establish no-go zones, kill soldiers, blow up concerts, drive trucks of peace, etc. There needs to be a worldwide purge against these cockroaches. Compare India to Pakistan. Both got independence at the same time. But due to Islam they have been completely ruined.

>What did he mean by this?
"I don't want to bust my Muslim friends."

Most whites are fleeing London and moving up North. Manchester is now the de-facto capital of England. Though Manchester isn't much better off...

THINGS

Attached: 20180904_185930.jpg (4032x3024, 2.04M)

If you stop crime, then the criminals win.

I'm a phone posting cunt

Based, everyone seems to blame me for not personally marching down to london and stopping Khan.caring about london at all is fucking stupid, its literally mostly immigrants so why should i care if one of them gets acid attacked?

youtu.be/UwWfE4DAyao

thread theme

Attached: london.png (2004x1010, 370K)

Most Englishmen don't consider the Indians to be our enemy.
Just letting you know.

>Serve the Jews
>Lose
Woooooooooow you don't say

Any way I can volunteer next time you and Pakistan throw down?

Unironically the best solution

Can you rotate the image and write things on it please

do you have a license for that shotgun?

India is based and hopefully we will work closer to contain China. You guys gave the world some great religions which would be eradicated if Pakistan had its way. You guys just need to clean up some and tell your immigrants not to be so damn greedy.

Jow Forums likes drama. Everyone here wants someone else do to something they wouldn't do themselves. I'm in the same category.

Because they haven't openly stated they won't do their jobs and defended terrorist attacks.

The best friend I ever had was Indian desu.

London, and the UK as a whole, needs mass deportations. Islam needs removing and banning, it's just an ideology, nothing special, people who want to follow it have scores of other nations in which to live full Islamic lives. We also need to drastically reduce welfare. Child welfare should be given only to married/widowed ethnically European people. And of course the Globalist-Libtard alliance needs shattering and scattering on the wind so it can never fuck us over again.

this is good,its nigs stabbing nigs so who cares?

China are pieces of shit same as pakis, poos are aight

G I B O R
I________
B I L E T
O_______
R_______

sADIQ Khan will face an unimaginable and humiliating future downfall in the future

your welcome lads

with love

Yeah if only you'd left the Czechs alone...

Who is going to challenge him? Anyone who criticizes get thrown to prison

No. Pls no report.

Attached: 1sad pepe.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I guess before that happens muzzies in my own country will start some shit

Poo in loos are honorary Aryans as far as I'm concerned. A whole lot of my friends back in the UK (I'm a bong) consider the Fuhrer to be their hero and we all spend a lot of time trading redpills and posting IRL, and although we're always talking about purging and stuff like that, none of them (or anyone there) really has anything bad to say about Pajeets. The poo thing is just bants.

Indians
>respect the law of the land
>work hard and have a very strong work ethic
>are generally very conservative and don't vote labour
>have a sense of humor and can joke with the lads
But most of all it makes me happy to see them fly an English flag of St George. They will have an indian flag and an English one. They're usually more patriotic than your average Brit (brainwashed into thinking we have never had culture / thinking St.George was a Syrian refugee etc).

Poos are based and are welcome

things can get a lot worse than this m8

Easy, you just warp the demographics of your city so bad to none white that you yourself as a non white automatically become elected no matter what you do. Just remember to blame whitey.

Welcome to Detroit 3.0

I hope the violence gets 10x worse. London is a 3rd world shithole now. A lot of Brits don't even consider it part of the UK anymore so I care as much about violence in London as I do about sandniggers killing each other in the middle east.... not much difference TBQH.

Christ. I pray one day Brits rise up and drain their own swamp.

>a public health approach to tackling knife crime.

What the fuck kind of campaign is that and how on earth are coppers any way useful?

Let me guess, he says there isn't a crime problem at all, and completely dismisses the idea as racist right-wing propaganda.

It's not a crime if it is done to an unbeliever.

Attached: I01gXjFCaMUJ5COKBiguMXdOWX_Vez-rmregAx051K4.jpg (640x640, 68K)

I think they run away when you mention Christ. They think that its part of progressing forward .....forward to where exactly? Eternal fire.

Attached: tbt.png (882x577, 1.22M)

Clearly the crime rates are soaring due to white youths stabbing, throwing acid, and writing racist comments on the internet. England must import more refugees to fix this.

you will have to admit that you are racist towards muslims because you havent handed over your money to them....

Amen

Christ is coming back in the UK too. For young men aged 18-25, at least.

Islam isn't a race you fucking retard.

>I think they run away when you mention Christ.
Thanks for the chuckle.

Haha that's too much praise. You should keep your country British. I wouldn't want to endanger our relationship if our population somehow grows big. There should be a law stating that only X% of the country can be migrants or some law that states that if migrant population increases then British votes count more. Something like that.

islam isn't a race, hans

I bet he'll get re-elected, too. Your cuntree is a joke.

the mayor of london doesnt care
as well as shillery and other democraps

Thank you

West London hasn't suffered from much diversity I assume? It seems like West London is where all the wealthy bankers and white collar workers reside. Surely they've managed to keep the Pakis confined to West London?

Of course the gated communities are safe.

>a public health approach to tackling knife crime
so....more doctors to clean up, less cops to deter?

London ≠ the UK. London can fucking burn for all I care.

lol nah honestly if you've ever been to the UK, you'd know what I'm on about. In all seriousness, Pajeets do very much fit into English culture because they respect it. I want to keep my country British but actual Brits don't seem to give a shit.

This

This. The North and the South are two very different countries anyway, but even Southerners don't like London. If I turned on the TV and saw that there was a great fire of London 2.0, I'd actually smile.

Babbys 1st OC

Attached: 20180904_192534.jpg (2768x2666, 2.55M)

Christ cares for all, everywhere. Its just that we're so fallen that we don't care about Him.
There's nothing about life that even remotely compares to knowing that God loves you and forgives you. This is the true meaning of everything is going to be okay.
Some of us don't want to believe that the world is actually quite literally coming to an end but thats the way it should be if God wills it.

Willing to cede your capital city because you're another "it won't happen here " mong

I agree, but a lot of our history is tied to London. At the very least we need to clear out the great libraries and museums and bring them north.

But make sure you leave all the people!

Remember fellow burger, bongs don't have any actual freedoms. The mayor could shoot an innocent person in the middle of Trafalgar Square and get away with it.

Attached: 1526847003691.jpg (997x795, 202K)

Of course, that goes without saying.

you guys should tar and feather him and then just start executing all muslims on site...what are you waiting for

He's a paki, he probably wants niggers to kill each other so more Muslims can move in.

touche

We can't even carry a fucking butter knife in London without getting arrested. What are we going to execute them with?

Attached: so_good.png (659x609, 66K)

You created this brave new world faggot.
If germany had won I would be blaming them for the faggy shit that would happen right now.

Do you think you might get some pc points for stoning them?

germany and let's face it they were childish stupid and immature, could have been great. They messed it all up with the wanting the entire northern hemisphere not just staying comfy.

Even Hitler would be sad in reflection.

Attached: noooo.jpg (1261x710, 81K)

I'm ready for Farrage

The uk is fucked user, too many normies following the kike narrative, too stupid, focuses on football and drunk to give a fuck about pakis and niggers.

Yeah these faggots fucked up back then but you are blaming them for loosing to you the british and letting you shape the shitfest that we live in today.

Attached: 1245346904690.png (375x360, 180K)

Mayor of London has no direct control over the Met Police. They report in to the Home Office.

But why let facts get in the way of racism, eh?