When are (((Jews))) going to be held responsible for the (((Black Plague)))?

When are (((Jews))) going to be held responsible for the (((Black Plague)))?

Attached: jews poisoning the wells.jpg (395x324, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death_Jewish_persecutions
thoughtco.com/black-death-in-asia-bubonic-plague-195144
britannica.com/event/Black-Death
jewishhistory.org/the-black-death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sources?

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

Ayys were responsible for the black plague.

Interested. Sources please

Black plague led to the renaissance. It was a gift from God.
Plagues wipe out idiots and the genetically weak. It doesn't take germ theory to realize you need to stay the fuck away from sick people.

>(((renaissance)))
>gift from god

This. How do you plebs not know this?

They were disproportionately merchants and travelled more so there is a good chance they helped spread the black death.

If you read between the lines, you'll see that people historically blamed the jews for poisoning the wells and being largely unaffected by the plague (especially when it ONLY hit European and other countries were unaffected).
Also, how quick wikipedia and (((modern sources))) are to exonerate Jews.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death_Jewish_persecutions

yes, actually
it was the (((french revolution))) that fucked everything up

renaissance started materialism and secularism

The black plague existed in Asia long before reaching Europe when Mongols made their trade routes from their homeland. In Judaism, in most religious ceremonies it is ordered to wash hands before eating., something that proved to be effective when most of the population of Europe where peasants that never showered.

No, the "Enlightenment" did, moron. The Renaissance started in Catholic Italy. The protestant reformation led to materialism and secularism.

Then how come there was no huge black plague in Asia or even Poland?

How come it only hit Europe where the Jews were at? How come there were many Jews who admitted to poisoning the wells (this information was not given under duress of torture, btw).
Don't bullshit us.

There was a black plague in Asia and it killed many, read a book

>How come there were many Jews who admitted to poisoning the wells

To stop the torture

Asia is a huge continent - There was no huge outbreak in Asia, but there was in Europe.
It was confirmed in Jewish sources that the Jews were poisoning the wells.
Read a book.

Lmao give me one source when it was confirmed

thoughtco.com/black-death-in-asia-bubonic-plague-195144

No black plague in Asia because it existed there for some time so they were immune, like Europeans were immune to all of the plagues they brought to North America. Or do you think the Europeans poisoned tribes they never met?

Poland was full of Jews for centuries. It was a close contestant to the most Jews per capita in all of Europe. The black plague not existing there is more then anything proof the Jews didn't cause it.

so it started with the jews of asia, the chinese

In William Bramleys Gods of Eden book, he has a chapter on the plague, and historians have noted that isolated groups got the disease, when no contact could have happened. They report men in hoods around wells, exactly as your image shows.

Either way, it was the Jews.

The jew, jefferyamherst, wrote a letter to the royal jews that using biological warefare to decimate the populations of america was the best way to colonise the americans

Its always the jews
jeffery amherst did this with the first jewish amry to canada

The nerve of these people.
Why don't they just fight fairly?

Anti-Semitism greatly intensified throughout Europe as Jews were blamed for the spread of the Black Death. A wave of violent pogroms ensued, and entire Jewish communities were killed by mobs or burned at the stake en masse.
britannica.com/event/Black-Death

Attached: jews-blamed-for-black-death.jpg (557x600, 95K)

>started in Catholic Italy
yes as a scientific movement going against the catholic church and looking toward the ancient greeks

>read page
>get suspicious
>look up editors for page
>(((Doniger, Fishman, Friedman, Gelb, Gelernter, Hadid, Wesch)))

Sure is interesting that nearly everything written about Jewish persecution during the Black Plague has been written only by Jews.

You guys are fucking retards. During medieval ages we were niggers combared to arabs.Its after middle ages white domination started

the plague ended feudalism

Someone post the map of europe with the plague everywhere and (((spared))) on poland.

jewishhistory.org/the-black-death/
>The official Church position during the Black Death was on the whole pro-Jewish. More than one pope – Boniface, Innocent and other popes (about four had to really contend with the problem) — issued proclamations that the Jews were not at fault and should be protected. The way to salvation did not lie in the destruction of the Jews.

>But the situation was so out of hand that the official word of the pope did not carry much weight — especially considering that due to the great schism raging within the church at the time there were two popes, one in Avignon and one in Rome. The power of the pope was diminished.

>There then arose a second theory regarding the Black Death: The origin of the plague was that the drinking water wells were poisoned. Who were the poisoners? Naturally, the Jews. Why would they do that? Because they took delight in destroying the Christian world. They were the agents of Satan, the anti-Christ. Therefore, it was nothing for the Jews to poison the well.

This is how I know the Jews did it. When you have snopes style (((debunking))) and a dismissal of the Christian belief that Jews are anti-christ.

technically that was due to the mongolians, not the jews
although I'm sure the Jews had a hand in it

The Poles didn't have a lot of Jews therefore were mostly immune to their schemes.

The Jews put Genghis in power to subvert the Chinese, the Arabs, and the Koreans.

>The Jews put Genghis in power to subvert the Chinese, the Arabs, and the Koreans.
W-what? proof?

What evidence do you have that they're behind it?

That they vehemently deny it and are so ready to jump on the claim as a myth.

>I don't know what bacteria is

Attached: mouse.jpg (1200x634, 62K)

I fucked your mother.
Any attempts by her to deny it are proof of her lies.
I'm sorry to disappoint you, son.

It was mongol shamans. Why do you think we are the most immune to AIDS

We KNOW what caused the black plague you fucking retards:

This "the jews must have done it because they so vociferously deny it" is right up there with "You must be a nazi because you object to me calling you one." ACT LIKE ADULTS

Today I burned a Talmud while singing The Lord's Prayer at the top of my lungs. Amen.

It was actually the gooks, Justinian's plague and the black death came from china. The mongols helped spread the second one.

I agree. I'm just checking to see what facts and evidence other anons are bringing forward since I've been doing a bunch of research myself around this topic.

The bubonic plague was a natural consequence of population increase without sufficient increase in medical knowledge or cleanliness. Europe was in a very conservative, anti-natural state, so even bathing was frowned upon (the way people shower now would have been seen as beyond ludicrous and insane by their standards). If it wasn't the black death, then there would have been a different disease to wipe out the population which had just recently boomed back from the Great Famine of 1315 to 1317. These are Malthusian checks; moments when the population becomes vulnerable to a collapse within the infrastructure supporting it. Increased population leads to an increase in disease vectors, meaning diseases (like those carried by rats and fleas) are able to reach more people, causing an explosion of disease not unlike a viral meme.

Jews were commonly blamed because they were never allowed to own property and their culture is incredibly insular. Meaning they often were seen as an Other group within all the communities, and the people of the time were a largely superstitious lot who were inclined to believe that witches were sexing with the devil in the forests every night, so it was easy for them to do great evil to people who weren't "of their ilk" so to speak.

There was.
>The disease may have travelled along the Silk Road with Mongol armies and traders or it could have come via ship.[17] By the end of 1346, reports of plague had reached the seaports of Europe: "India was depopulated, Tartary, Mesopotamia, Syria, Armenia were covered with dead bodies".[18]

presto, you nailed it. jews are the villains of history, but the black plague was literally muh 4 humours and other such medieval retardedness.

I blame the jews because the jews want to play the victim card here too

GUESS WHO KNEW WHERE TO GET THE PLAGUE FROM AND HOW TO SPREAD IT DOWN A TRADE ROUTE?
OY VEY

Attached: 315e9ffac420a018c9b1d662b69daada.png (857x1200, 453K)

-Mongolians have black plague

-Muslims invade Mongolia

-Mongolians kick their bitch asses

-Muslims head west to try conquest there, carrying the plague with them

-Muslims catapult dead infected bodies over city walls

-fleas on rats help spread the plague

-Turkey successfully stolen over the bodies of millions of dead Christians

oy oy evil goyim persecuted us choosen ones for no reason what so ever, hate only for the shape of our noses, its called anti semitic conspiracy theory goy dont cha remember?

Well the reason they were effected by the plague was largely due to the fact that they segregated themselves from the goyim in their own societies apart from the europeans they also made sure they only ate kosher foods and no swines

In the wikipedia article, it reads like jewish behaviour 101, they gained financial, political and cultural hegemony due to their typical kike scheming tricks and the people stood up, and took the oppertunity to kick Schlomo and Moishe out.

kek
e
k