When a race war breaks out in South Africa, will you join the white defense army as a volunteer?

When a race war breaks out in South Africa, will you join the white defense army as a volunteer?

Attached: Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png (1200x800, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eigwd9vqqvs
youtube.com/watch?v=uJauteYFEsE
youtube.com/watch?v=MOlr8NFMrS4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_diaspora#South_Africa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would rather join Black defense army

Oh I bet the Boers are super pumped to know a bunch of fat neckbeard basement dwellers on the other side of the world who never held a weapon other than a fake plastic katana are pledging to defend them against wild savages straight out of the jungle.

If so, does this end with the defeat of the jew?

A racewar in south africa would probably mean military interventions from other countries and if they fail, the extermination or forced emigration of boers
Us in europe, on the other hand, will probably have the upper hand in starting ours

Africa for Africans!

I'll gladly bring along my G3 mate. Just because you're nogunz doesn't mean everyone else is.

If you're so tough, why aren't you defending your own land from invading hordes right now?

Sure. Cant wait to end my life as a first worlder for nothing in return.

Because its not a Jow Forums meme to risk your life and defend the US farms from the niggers and spics.

No. Ill kill some niggers in my country.

SHOOT THE BOERS GIVE SOUTH AFRICA BACK TO THE AFRICANS

fuck off nigger

South Africa was never theirs literal retard

Okay, but if you waste bullets don't come crying to us when they chop off your hands and call it justice for ancestral crimes.

And Turkey was never the Armenian's

The principle here is that ethnic cleansing is immoral no matter who is the target.

Easier than filling sandbags. Operation Hide Behind the Neckbeard.

>Implying we won't just hire Niggers from other parts of Africa to fight the SA Niggers

Shit man, we can probably do it through Fiverr, Based Tyrone for general, he already has the uniform.

you mispelled FPBP

lol

The boer are going to accuse the american volunteers as spies. When the sacks of shit lose (they fucking will) they will accuse the american volunteers for sabotaging their army.
Reminder the US funded Mandela and the ANC to bring down apartheid. These fucks wont trust a single American.

Yes, I already have a deathwish so might as well go out with a bang and for something great

I would volunteer for sure.

Attached: 2D0A99D2-508E-4DDF-82AD-168E566C676E.jpg (651x963, 118K)

Here's the only solution that may be realistic:

Separate the Western Cape from the rest of the country, Making it independent. Sort of

Yeah a two state solution is the only way I can see you guys making it and you will have to fight for it, no way will they let you peacefully separate.

You'll have to fight for it; SA won't want to cede land to Orange Free State 2.0

to join the worldwide army, all you have to do to is go out and kill as many niggers as you can.

killcount is your score

Protect some anglo/dutch scum? Sure...

Attached: _159319261.jpg (807x676, 73K)

>race war in SA
Stop LARPing

Jow Forums is a board of peace

Amen.

Attached: 1525882640531.jpg (1024x722, 84K)

Plant Earth for humans.

SOUTH AFRICAN REDPILLS

>Dutch And South African History
(btw this guy Robert Sepehr does great videos, you should check them out)
youtube.com/watch?v=eigwd9vqqvs

other good videos:

>Archaic Admixture in Sub-Saharan Africans
youtube.com/watch?v=uJauteYFEsE

>Pissed-off White South African
youtube.com/watch?v=MOlr8NFMrS4

Attached: 12534789025391.png (580x387, 3K)

this.

the afrikaners and boer people are the not even real whites. they've all got nigger blood in them and are probably the lowest IQ of whites in the world.

good riddance.

u mad ?

Attached: 1123.png (1192x1480, 3.32M)

We don’t want you to come here and fight or die for us. We want to come home to our ancestral homelands and be with our people.

Attached: 90ABFE1E-5BAF-46ED-92F1-A43496E844A3.jpg (471x312, 17K)

It's a lost cause, White South Africans are better off moving to the US.

Attached: 1520448517786.jpg (1460x913, 541K)

Nope those faggots can die for all I care, I still white south africans talking about how they deserve the shit black people do to them. Fucking disgusting.

No just tired of people thinking it will be that easy.

They'll come back in 20 years. Go for broke, push them back into the Bantustans.

It's not over until the fat lady sings mate. Personally I think the boers stand a better chance than you fat fucks who always crow about your rights (In fact your government has actually stripped you of many of these covertly with shit like the NSA, NDAA and Patriot Act) but never excercise them in any meaningful manner because you are all too dosed up on corn syrup paid for by your tax dollars.

>just give up on your home, goy, come to our (((mixed nation))) goy, its fine here goy, dont hurt these fine african males

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: 1519160374901.jpg (570x640, 63K)

Only if I'm allowed to bring weaponry and gear purchased in the US. I don't trust the South African whites to properly equip me.

Ok bud, enjoy your indefinite detention without trial or representation under NDAA you fucking right wing terrorist.

Reminder that if you think black Africans have any historical claim to South Africa you're a braindead reatard. White Europeans moved onto land that was largely vacant, black Africans moved in later to look for jobs and exploit European wealth. If anybody has a claim to South Africa, it's the indigenous non-black groups that lived a nomadic lifestyle in the region for centuries. However, they aren't around to claim the land because they were genocided by black Africans. Oops!

Stand up for yourselves, Boers. You have a legitimate claim to your nation that blacks don't.

Attached: 1525135184675.jpg (2550x1797, 406K)

it will discredit the left all throughout western countries. might even make white people racist again when we realise we aren't invincible and our security depends on being the only people in our nations.

Just salt the earth and get the fuck out already.

Attached: salt-of-the-earth.jpg (720x540, 52K)

Whats cool is that idea of the two states is mainly supported by Coloureds and Cape Malays, recently there's been lots of blacks particularly Foreign blacks coming in and forcefully setting up shacks within Coloured communities and they've actually defended their territory by taking up arms. Actually based, but then again Majority still keep supporting the corrupted ANC and DA because they've always been there, sheep mentality

Russia is accepting you where the rest of europe has abandoned you

No matter how low their IQ, they will still be smarter than the average nigger

No. If I didn't have a life and family here I probably would though

M8 they are maybe taking 15k out of 5m whites, It's a fucking joke of a political song and dance.

Reminder the S. African gov is communist.

What if it starts a world race war

op is a jew, so nope

>race war in SA
>America under Trump intervenes on behalf of the Boers
>niggers in America and Europe chimp out like never before
>just imagine their reaction to police shootings x100
>dead niggers on the streets from confrontations with the police/whites defending themselves/other niggers
>it escalates
>it escalates
>it escalates
>full on race war

Attached: 1483753869391.jpg (250x203, 6K)

I don't even like most of my own ethnicity. Are south africans any better or are they complaining entitled dickheads as well, bitching about the smallest things, and never daring to say something in your face?

So they can turn the whole continent into a desert?

Deus Vult.

You really shouldn't let the so-called "coloureds" and "Cape Malays" be considered your friend. The enemy of your enemy is still your enemy. They will turn on you in a heartbeat as soon as you get rid of the ghouls. Get rid of them too.

We're not going to do it for you. This is going to be the catalyst for the greatest of all wars. A war more critical to the survival of the human species than any other.

T.Benteke

It would not have been immoral for the Armenians to defend themselves...this isn't he situation the boer is in

>We want to come home to our ancestral homelands and be with our people.

Your people are in SA. Your ancestors would fight not run away.

Yes it is, you fucking fucking asshole.

Did South Africans fight for Irish freedom or did they leave us to it?

Bullshit, the boer are asking for our help online on YouTube. The US did not fund a war against the Apartheid government. It was a trade embargo. And the south Africans willingly turned over power to test out this claim that if blacks and colireds were just given equality then the past would be forgotten and harmony was just around the corner.

Problem that rainbow nation bullshit was pure propaganda and now the boer are at a mighty disadvantage with the clock running out on their ability to save the remnants of their once prosperous country.

And you are a piece of shit who spewed this rainbow nation garbage in the first place and got us into this mess

Did you fight for Irish freedom or did your ancestors?

I dont believe they are asking for our help.
If they wanted our help they would have job opportunities openly present.
Everytime I've tried to help South Afrikaners I've been turned away by them and shunned.

No why should I fight for people I dont know or a country I dont love?

Of course I did. Every Irish person fights for our freedom every day.

Did you know we have an open invitation to rejoin the UK?

You're a filthy chink, of course they don't want your "help."

I somehow doubt you have engaged in combat unless you are a boomer.
When was the last civil conflict in Ireland?
I thought it was maybe the 90s or the 80s.

See. Nobody will ever help prevent white genocide because nobody cares.

No, i'll join the niggers

White south Africans are the descendants of our enemies. Next you will claim we would want to help white british people. Lmao.

I and basically all of Jow Forums doesnt give a shit about whats happening in the Middle East, or the drug wars in Latin America. So why the fuck should we care about South Africa?

t. Nigger larping as white

The world wont have time to react to the afrikaners getting genocided, it will be like Burma.

So you aren't actually a freedom fighter you just claim ancestry from them.
Whites in South Afrika aren't just Anglos, they are also Dutchmen.
Both Anglos and Dutch are your cousins.
Also do you really believe there isn't a single poor Irishmen in South Afrika? Are you really that naive?
I'm not telling you to pack your bags and fly to the African continent but dismissing your blood brothers because they are slightly more distantly related to you than say Welsh or Scots is naive.
You very likely have some Dutch or English blood in you.

Attached: 67858568578.jpg (903x513, 173K)

That didnt answer the question why we should care

Anglos and dutch are our blood enemies you stupid leaf.

Because Africa could be ours if we would just fight for it instead of letting apes genocide not only every human on the continent with rare skin colors but every rare animal on the continent too.

Alright lad you're entitled to feel that way. Not really sure what the Dutch did to you but I'm not a fan of them either if that makes you feel any better.
I'm not really a fan of the English either and I'm an Anglo Saxon.
Maybe you should ignore the petty differences in nationality and focus more on greater European identity.
You could accomplish more of your goals if you united with people who are as xenophobic as you are.

why not

Edit: the "isn't" in my comment is supposed to be an "is"...fucking jewgle autocorrect

I'm terrified of dying, or worse, ending up as a prisoner to the blacks. I would like to help as best I can, but honestly I feel like the volunteers will be the ones that'll be ordered to hold the most dangerous places, and do most of the dying, as they aren't actually Afrikaner. My life is just beginning, and i care more for my corner of the world than for yours, but I still feel for you!

Not just no but hell no.

If I'm going to join a war it'll be to save actual white people. People who can post 100% European results on pol, rather than refusing to post their DNA results because they look so awful.

I am not fighting to save South Africa mutts larping as white.

>Greater European identity.
Brits are leaving and south Africans are not Europe. Both groups are also traditional enemies of the Irish.
Maybe learn some European history before you invoke European brotherhood.

>Black defense army
>Black are attackers

Attached: 1526924204365.png (558x744, 428K)

What help have you tried to provide?

België is nie 'n regte land nie.

Africa is for Africans. Period. Everyone deserves a homeland

2 words: FUCK OFF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_diaspora#South_Africa

Educate me on your history. I'm still puzzled as to Dutch antagonism. I understand why you hate English people but not really anyone else.

I got in contact with a South Afrikaner who made me download a bunch of messenger apps and try to organize off of Jow Forums but he never ended up corresponding to me after I made multiple attempts to network with him using his apps and giving him my email etc.
I was just trying to fly over there and offer my assistance.

Niggers want their country back. Best thing whitey can do is leave and watch it burn down.. Then come in and reap the profit from the corrupt leaders.

They don't deserve it.

The Bantu niggers can gtfo back to where they can from, SA is white man's rightful clay.

Attached: bantu.jpg (474x361, 65K)

Those Irish south Africans should come home.
Dutch protestants were involved in slaughtering Irish people.
Our enemies.

For all of modern history, the white mans greatest enemy has been another white man.