Why is Jow Forums so vehemently opposed to migration?

Why is Jow Forums so vehemently opposed to migration?

Sure, it puts the lower classes in a tough spot because of increased competition among low skilled laborers, no one denies that. However, society as whole benefits more from it than the lower classes lose!

After all, this the whole point of competition in our free market system. As laborers have to compete with one another to offer the best, most efficient and cheapest services, this makes those services more affordable for all of us, it creates tremendous wealth and spurs on innovation.

Borders constitute nothing but a random and harmful distortion to what should be the global free market of labor. As with any other government intervention, it only leads to wastefulness and inefficiency. Increased competition is always a good thing and you should not fear it. Competition has created the wealth we enjoy today in the first place.

If wages of the local lower classes get depressed then that's a price well worth paying. They have grown too complacent anyway when they should just go out and compete with the new arrivals if they want to protect their lifestyle. No man is entitled to any standard of life nor wealth unless he first creates it.

Attached: 1522508819926.png (1000x958, 191K)

Fuck it open the borders.

Attached: 1499672966011.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

>dude what if we dissolve society even further to squeeze out a few more shekels for the globohomo (((elite)))

Attached: 1525456494499.png (975x767, 1.06M)

Yes, even these people should be able to freely come and go as they please. Just don't pay them any welfare. But if they can sustain themselves doing the same job as you except cheaper, then problem is on YOUR end.

What happens when they rob my house or join a kike-led communist movement?

Attached: 1524911744212.png (860x558, 1.09M)

society benefits from drugs, murder and rape?

>After all, this the whole point of competition in our free market system.
No it's not, the point is for BUSINESS'S to compete, not workers. countries thrive the most when workers are valuable and respected, which our population has already hit a point at which they're not with just our own citizens. And you want to make this worse? Fuck you. There's some good studies that suggest the greatest thing that happened to europe was the black plague, as it lowered the population to a better manageable point. There was less competition for resources, workers were valued and able to create good lives for themselves, requisition their houses and good, which created even more jobs. And led to a culture of innovation.

But no lets bring in more immigrants and fuck the poor harder, soon we won't need China anymore, we'll BE China. Except 10 times worse with all the cultures clashing. Or maybe you wanna support the poor little babies with government monies? We can't afford that shit right now, and trying is just going to make our country weaker in the future. If you focus on making your own country strong, and I mean REALLY focus on it not this half assed "this will help create jobs" then cut taxes for some rich douche who doesn't actually create any more jobs because they've already hit market saturation ages ago. Once we have a nice surplus, Then we can go around giving our charity. And we can give more of it because we're stronger.

Allowing mass immigration is asking for the poorest members of your country to give what little they barely have to charity, while indirectly fucking with the middle class by reducing the goods the poor can purchase to nothing but rent and food, destroying the middle class's customer base. All this so you trust fund kiddies can give yourselves a pat on the back, and so some political parties can ship in some voters to take power permanently. But hey, you'll be dead before they consequences reach you right?

What's happens when they gang-rape your sister or hack your father to death with a machete?

Then you pay for private security or just defend yourself against transgressions with your own firearms. Do you think wasteful commie retards who understand nothing of economics - and aided by no one but niggers too lazy to just pick up a regular job - would ever be able to overpower free productive citizens organizing their own security?

Unironically yes.

>AnCap
>Doesn't understand
>ImagineMyShock.jpg
You wanna be a part of the team? You gotta play by our rules. All these faggots claiming 'asylum' from violent third-world countries are too lazy and scared to fix the country they came from; which makes them unfit for citizenry by default.

Four retards with two guns beats two intelligent people with two guns. Have you ever studied history?

>Why is Jow Forums so vehemently opposed to migration?
Because we don't want to live around negroes.
see

>an cap

Grow up, kid

Maybe you should study history. I presume you are using the Nazi flag just for fun and not out of conviction. Because if you did, you would know that Nazi Germany would have utterly assraped the Soviet Union if the bolsheviks had not been backed by the capitalist US.

That's the level of inefficiency and wastefulness we are talking about: A giant communist empire with abundant natural ressources could not have successfully defended its own home turf against a much smaller nation which honored private business and free enterprise just a little bit more.

The protagonists of free market enterprise and competition will always beat the drooling retards of central planning and government interference by a landslide.

I don't blame pathetic groups for wanting to migrate near prosperous groups
That's fine
Its just funny how they always need to move next to people they talk shit on
>USA is so racist and corrupt, but keeping us out is borderline genocide
Anybody who wants to follow the rules, migrate legally, and work hard is fine by me
Those types don't seem to be the ones occupying the streets though

They are just scared of their women being BLACKED
Truly based ppl want open borders

Look at all those doctors and lawyers

I like you, user.

>it's all about the money, got
>We need to do whatever it takes for money, got
The more and more I look at it, the more I notice that capitalism is just as poisonous as communism. Fuck a world that revolves around earning money

Attached: 1518217004412.jpg (720x845, 62K)

If there are no borders or nations, why was the war in Iraq illegal again?

Reveal your flag kike

More Losertarian horseshit from the I’ve Got Mine, Fuck You Crowd who’ve been fucking over American workers since the Nixon Administration.