All Developed Nations Accept LGBT

Given the simple fact that developed countries are pro MOGAI (Marginalized Orientations, Gender identities, And Intersex). and all anti MOGAI countries are poor undeveloped countries, how do you justify your hatred of who someone loves.

Attached: love is kind.jpg (350x241, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kayak.co.uk/magazine/gay-travel-index-2017/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/soej.12233/full
taxpolicycenter.org/sites/default/files/publication/153351/same-sex_married_tax_filers_after_windsor_and_obergefell.pdf
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans
archive.is/hNJc1
youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8
theintercept.com/2018/03/05/as-the-trial-of-omar-mateens-wife-begins-new-evidence-undermines-beliefs-about-the-pulse-massacre-including-motive/
youtube.com/watch?v=qM6FDyMQzI4
youtube.com/watch?v=xH8mXzi41us
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-iq_dpi9A
youtube.com/watch?v=oIlY69HWeGU
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/
archive.is/8yiqT
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html
archive.is/NdR25
cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''
archive.is/vNjZq
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1889120
pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
archive.is/Qdllj
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm
nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html
international.thenewslens.com/article/90483
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kayak.co.uk/magazine/gay-travel-index-2017/

tldr- most pro MOGAI countries
>Sweden
>UK
>Belgium
>Netherlands
>France
>Canada
>Iceland
>Denmark
>Finland

Attached: gay-travel-canada-640x400.jpg (640x400, 67K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

theres gay animals in the wild and humans are also animals.

If you didn't base your entire existence and personality around who you stick your dick in or who sticks their dick in you nobody would care because nobody would know unless they were themselves in your bedroom. You are the physical embodiment of "that guy" except that normal people can at least identify with someone who won't shut up about how much he loves pussy. Your sexuality isn't that important faggot.

I genuinely wouldn't care if they kept it to themselves, but they're pushing it on other people and even children (extremely impressionable)
They're like the vegans of sexuality.

Worst countries for non binary
>Somalia
>Cameroon
>Afghanistan
>Nigeria.

Attached: BIGMAPSSS1111.jpg (1200x627, 1.21M)

Absolutely fucking this.
I even have a friend who I was really surprised to find out is gay, because he never yapped about how much he loved taking it up the ass.
Only reason I even found out was because I directly met his boyfriend.

That picture gave me a rock hard brexit

How do you justify taking the same route as Somali.... What deludes you enough to think hate is the future

Attached: Rufus-Sewell-and-Colin-Farrell-gay-celebrity-kisses-18165602-900-664.jpg (900x664, 54K)

The only reason we have to be out there is because we are fighting for acceptance an an end to the bigotry.. Why would a cis male need to shout about his love for vajayjay... no one tells him its wrong....

Attached: lgbt_hols.jpg (2048x1536, 66K)

Whats so bad about telling kids that they have options and can chose whatever makes them happy.... plus the whole kids thing is simply bigotry and hate thinking that all gay people are pedophile... News Flash, there are more cis pedophiles out there. Its only because of hate that you think gay are out there touching kids

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

Plus by casting out such a big percentage of people, you are actually reducing the number of people who might have supported you.. You wanna know why most gay people support democrats? its because we are accepted there, not because of politics and policies and stuff... Republicans and the alt right is all about hatred and passe thinking. so even if i might agree with you on some stuff, im not allowed to self identify as one of you.

correlation != causation

"hurr durr, as the number of TV's per household went up so did life expectancy therefore TV's make you live longer!"

bump

bump

Why should I accept LGBT?

Saves the government money on health expenditures.

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

Faggots ended every major European Empire

>it's a western privilege to fight and die for the gay disco
LONG LIVE THE AMERICAN EMPIRE

Ive given you multiple countries, not just one... basically all modern countries went through a phase where they realized it was dumb to stop someone from chosing who they love... The 3rd world countries still think like animals about sex being for reproduction... With the coming population crisis, you should be happier that not everyone is a baby pumping factory.

Africa has the most homosexual activity and most aids per continent.

Attached: HIVGay.png (1222x1216, 262K)

>Saves the government money on health expenditures.
What if I don't care about the anti-white government and their shekels?

And what if I choose not to believe your biased lies in those propaganda links?

Do you like your government having money?

Gay men and lesbian women earn 10% more than their heterosexual peers:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/soej.12233/full

Gay married men with kids make on average more than a quarter million dollars a year:

taxpolicycenter.org/sites/default/files/publication/153351/same-sex_married_tax_filers_after_windsor_and_obergefell.pdf

This pattern in which families with dependent children are higher income is also true of FF and MM couples, but is particularly striking for MM couples, for which the average income of couples with children is about $264,000. Almost half of MM couples with children earn more than $150,000. Differences between same-sex female couples with and without children are much smaller.

I mean if you just want to write everything factual that doesn't agree with you off as propaganda, that's on you, but the reality is gays contribute to society and burdening them unfairly benefits nobody in the long run.

>Do you like your government having money?
The amurrican government is not my government. The amurrican government belongs to the anti-White Jews who are destroying the White race.

The federal reserve note is a tool the Jews use to destroy the White race.

I am not a soulless materialist that only cares about money, either.

this. Gays (males at least, lesbians are a lost cause) could be the right's greatest allies if you stopped being so fucking dumb and accepted us. I fucking hate democrats but I'll still vote for them because I don't want to live like a repressed shit. Keep rejecting everyone, that will work for sure!

Well, with that said, good luck making any progress trying to oppress lgbt people!

7% of millennials are gay or bisexual:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Millennials draw no distinctions between discrimination protections that should be afforded gay and lesbian people, on the one hand, and transgender people on the other. More than seven in ten (73%) millennials support legal protections against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing for gay and lesbian people. A nearly identical number (72%) of millennials say they favor these same protections for transgender people.

While no significant racial or gender differences exist on either question, there are large religious divides in support for expanding nondiscrimination legislation. Roughly eight in ten black Protestant (80%), white Catholic (82%), Hispanic Catholic (81%), religiously unaffiliated (83%), and white mainline Protestant millennials (78%) favor laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing. About two-thirds (66%) of Hispanic Protestant millennials also favor such laws. White evangelical Protestants are closely divided on this issue, with a slim majority (51%) favoring laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination, and 47% opposing them. Among religious groups, the pattern of opinion about non-discrimination legislation protecting transgender individuals is nearly identical.

advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans

archive.is/hNJc1

I like the idea of amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to include a ban of discrimination based on sexual orientation. It would be simple. It would be straightforward. We don’t need to rewrite the laws currently on the books, although I do think we need to address hate-crimes legislation. But amending the Civil Rights Act would grant the same protection to gay people that we give to other Americans — it’s only fair.

-Donald Trump

>I mean if you just want to write everything factual that doesn't agree with you off as propaganda
It's not factual just because the Jewish, anti-White media and the Jewish, anti-White educational system says so. And it is propaganda because they create these "studies" and such to promote homosexuality as "normal" and "natural".

> but the reality is gays contribute to society
No they don't. Homosexuals cannot and should not contribute to White society because homosexuality is inherently harmful to White society.

>and burdening them unfairly benefits nobody in the long run.
Burdening homosexuals benefits the White race in the long run.

>we just want to be left alone to do what we want in private lol
Fast forward
>EXCUSE ME IT'S 2034 AND ALL MOGAI LGBTQIAP++ VICTIMS OF COLONIAL AGGRESSION HAVE THE RIGHT TO FORCE YOU TO BELIEVE IN INTERDIMENSIONAL INFINITE GENDER THEORY AND CIS WHITE PRIVILEGE. WHAT, YOU DON'T LIKE MY BIZARRE DARK WEB FETISH BEING NORMALIZED IN YOUR COMMUNITY? OOPS YOU JUST LOST YOUR JOB, OH WELL NO TOLERANCE FOR THE INTOLERANT AS THEY SAY

The oppressed and the fringe want nothing more than a societal role reversal, the chance to wear the boot. Giving you faggots anything at all was a mistake. In fact giving any "minority" anything is fucking foolish.

There's a reason why you never had power. My hate is completely justified.

Attached: 1535237062332.jpg (1000x717, 123K)

>Well, with that said, good luck making any progress trying to oppress lgbt people!
Yes, we will. Because your Jewish enabled insanity will not be allowed to reign forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8

Omar Mateen would be a national hero if he wasn't a faggot

He didn't actually intentionally target gays. He just googled clubs in downtown Orlando. You are giving him too much credit.

theintercept.com/2018/03/05/as-the-trial-of-omar-mateens-wife-begins-new-evidence-undermines-beliefs-about-the-pulse-massacre-including-motive/

I love you guys. .

Attached: Same Love.jpg (276x183, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qM6FDyMQzI4

He mentioned nothing in his 911 calls about gay people.

>> 184547768
Italy should be green on that picture, not yellow.

You fuck anything with a pulse. That's why you have so many problems with STD's, bug chaser.

youtube.com/watch?v=xH8mXzi41us

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-iq_dpi9A

youtube.com/watch?v=oIlY69HWeGU

There is no actual evidence he'd ever been inside before, and he wanted to target Disney, but they had security. He chose Pulse because they had lax security, he did not intentionally target gays.

>Given the simple fact that developed countries are pro MOGAI
wrong. we choose not to allow degeneracy in our country. kindly kill yourself

techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/

archive.is/8yiqT

White gays experience a dramatic decline in new HIV infections:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html

archive.is/NdR25

HIV infection decreases globally by a third:

cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/

HIV infection rate in the US falls by a third in a decade

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''

archive.is/vNjZq

Full article so don’t bitch that I sourced the BBC:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1889120

UK HIV decrease:

pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf

AU HIV decrease:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

archive.is/Qdllj

HIV came from Haiti to New York

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm

nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html

>believe the Jewish, pro-faggot media goyim!
lolno.

You're nothing but mentally ill, STD carrying degenerates that have no place in White society.

So you just choose to be poor and have a lower quality of life and less developed infrastructure than Western Europe and the U.S. and Canada?

So when your son comes out to you as gay you'll ostracise him...simply because he doesnt have the same sexual preferences as you.

Being gay, itself, does not cause emotional distress or an impairment in daily functioning, therefore, it is not a mental illness.

>all decaying nations accept LGBT
Ftfy

>love

Who are you trying to fool? Its a degenerant kink.

get aids

Attached: AIDS-jumbo.jpg (1024x683, 140K)

No I will tell him to get out of the house and burn his shit

One of the main determinants of quality of life is freedom... Freedom of worship, freedom to associate, Freedom to chose your occupation, freedom to chose who you love.. Freedom is one of the main factors that brings happiness in a society... China may end up being a top economy but i can assure you that most whites won't run there,,,, simply becaue of the reduced freedom they will inevitably face.... One of the highest ways to reduce someone's happiness/ quality of life is to stop him/her from loving the people their heart choses.

Attached: closetedgay.jpg (453x699, 37K)

Don't bother. Some people just hate you. You're posting up facts and links that they won't be reading. For the record, I think you're correct - right wingers need to be practical and see gay men as allies. Some people don't understand politics. Like the democrats ignoring the white make voter in the last election. Politics is about winning. I have gay friends and instead of changing my views to suit them, I've been quietly and slowly red pilling them on many issues. If people stopped the constant antagonism with one another conservatives and right wingers would have a stronger base, which operates better in political counterattack - we can throw our best gays/minorities at them to derail arguments. It's a game.
No more bug chasers and drag children though. Clean that shit up. That's your mess. Even my fag friends hate that shit

rofl. if "gay" is love, then "straight" is love

fuck off, nigger

Attached: 1536001849198.jpg (901x922, 187K)

fags are going down, the recent truth bomb from the catholic church proves pedophilia stems directly from homo shit. When that red pill gets properly circulated you won't be "tolerated" anymore

you'll be scared to even think of your faggot shit I promise

I wonder who's behind this thread

>All developed nations

>South Korea
>Japan
>Singapore

exactly. we choose not to get 'quality of life' goodgoy points for respecting trash and subhumans.

Repressing any mature person's is a recipe for disaster... Bottling up natural basic instinct is what is a problem... If those priests were allowed to have wives or husbands alot of that stuff wouldnt happen.. whenever you stop something this natural it will manifest in other destructive ways..

Attached: 050c19ebc5d19b87900333f10206de350d7a90.jpg (640x920, 74K)

>South Korea
international.thenewslens.com/article/90483

LGBT isn't illegal in S.Korea , just culturally discouraged...

Attached: south-korea934я.jpg (700x430, 52K)

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

>Singapore
Homosexuality is not illegal in Singapore

Attached: sing.jpg (183x276, 11K)

It's all lip service in my country. Nobody really likes faggots here. Everybody pretends to be nice and tolerant, but nobody takes them seriously.

Attached: faggotsleave.jpg (1300x992, 79K)

bump

Animals also rape, torture and murder, should we also follow that example?

Yes. Spare no mercy on the breeders who have exploited and oppressed us for so long. I shant shed a single tear to see them raped, tortured, or murdered. They know no shame in hurting us, and it is time we got even. We have evolved past our animalistic instincts to breed and they are stuck in the dark ages. It is time to make society right.

Attached: QueerAnarchists2.jpg (2048x1536, 476K)

bumpy

Hide and sage desu

>Post colonial countries are are where they kill fags
>Colonization was wrong
I mightjust welcome the Chinese century if it means they treat fags here like they do there

I want it to be legal to skin degenerates like you

Not if we kill you sick fucks first internet tough guy.

Your sickass sexual dysfunction is not 'love.' Nor is it a civil right. Eat shit and die.

Do you ever wonder why people don't take your side seriously anymore outside of shithole countries when you sperg out like this?

>A faggot/mental disease victim
>Ever having the ability to inflict damage upon me
My sides are forever outside the milky way, thanks for cheering me up, degenerate

Your feelings don't matter.

I stated nothing emotional, mere facts
You could never impact my feelings

This. faggotry has nothing to do with love. Its morally wrong and sick.

You didn't state a single fact. You are upset by our existence and we aren't going anywhere. You wouldn't dare hurt us in real life so enjoy this online place to spew your upset and hurt feelings over people wanting the same sex because this is all you've got left.

Pfffffffhaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Proud to be undeveloped and got zero intention to develop fag rights.

Not gonna happen Danish boy.. I was there a while back and the rainbow shines mega bright. Are you angry because some qt rejected you..

just shut up faggot, you'll never be respected here and none of your sick kind will exist in the next century

>Me
>Danish
Wrong, faggio
>Me
>Angry
Wow you faggits are pathetic, whenever someone points out to you that you are objectively freaks and degenerates, you always assume that person is angry. I'm just being truthful to you. You will never receive respect from humans, unless you're Elton John or Freddie Mercury

the one who dont hide it and one who hide it get the rope nevertheless

h-hi user. r u s-single?

Why would a gay man respect a straight dude who is scared of women, though? Most of you are autogynephilic trannies anyway

*repressing

Being gay isnt some gene you can wean out, it's an intrinsic part of humanity that manifests itself in different forms.... There were gay cavemen and there wil be more gay/bi moon colony people.... Non binary sexuality is actually increasing with all the scientific innovations and the ability to alter biology ass we see fit. In the future over 70% will be atleast bi...
pic related is a trap..
think about how the future will cater to any desire...

Attached: 59417707-288-k286243.jpg (288x450, 17K)

>MOGAI
>how do you justify your hatred
If you feed them after midnight they turn into gremlins. I don't want that kind of trouble.

Attached: transgremlin.jpg (317x406, 104K)

Go be a butt faggot somewhere else

Attached: 1535248131962.gif (406x460, 339K)

Sage

we'll just keep killing you anyway, its the way of the white people

Why would a man ever care whether or not he's respected by some faggot
Do you respect your the spit on the streets of LA?

Just a reminder - Homophobes have lower IQ

>tfw 157 IQ

To me, straight men are like niggers. You can think whatever the fuck you want or judge me however you wish. I still get what I want and you're still a slave to a literal woman. pathetic