Tell me if this is a fair take on what American white nationalists want

>Repatriate Jews to Israel
>Deport non-white Hispanics and Asians to their countries of origin
>Send blacks to live in Florida which will become a black ethnostate (It'll be underwater in 50 years thanks to global warming so no biggie)
>Leave Injunz where they be and/or race mix with the few left

No Day Of The Rope, no hanging niggers by streetlamps, no gassing the kikes, race war now. Is this "The Final Solution"? I'm genuinely curious.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Tyler-The-Creator-white-pride-compr (620x479, 63K)

why did you use tyler, the creators picture
i clicked for some gay shit

>Repatriate Jews to Israel
Yes, easier to nuke them all at once.
>Deport non-white Hispanics and Asians to their countries of origin
Yes
>Send blacks to live in Florida which will become a black ethnostate (It'll be underwater in 50 years thanks to global warming so no biggie)
Send to Africa > nuke > nothing of value lost
>Leave Injunz where they be and/or race mix with the few left
you don't really understand what an ethn-ostate is, do you?

Cuz it's a genuinely funny picture. Something pretty cool bout a black guy ironically wearing white nationalist symbols too.

You ain't American so your opinion in this thread's worth less.

the elite weaponized...well everything.
undo that.

Fuck off kike. The final solution is the genocide of all non-whites.

You meant to post this elsewhere I think.

Non-whites do not deserve to live, they are impure. By letting them live we are actually worshipping satan

>Acting like a Hollywood bad guy Nazi
>Calling others kike
Eyyy, itsa meee, Mario! And youse a faggot.

i mean him using it as a way to say "i love white boys" is pretty creative

He actually did it to piss off LGBT activists who called him homophobic cuz he uses faggot in his lyrics.

Eat shit and fuck your mother communist kike.

he said so at the time
and now after he came out it's pretty obvious what he meant by this

Italians ain't white. Drop the act already, Giuseppe.

>after he came out
Damn, I guess he can use the word all he wants now like nigga.

Pretty accurate, except force all blacks into Africa. I don't care if it costs this country a trillion dollars to pay off Nigeria or whatever, that money will be made back in 10 years after the negro tax is gone. This country needs to remain AT LEAST 90% white, and the minority class that remains needs to be either high-skilled or drunken Indians.

sage...

No, but when the fighting starts I'll be joining my American brothers. You're the one who isn't American, commie fucking kike. go neck yourself.

he stopped using it tho and turned into an actual black power faggot

I thought in the "at least 90% white" white nationalist scenario the 10% were blacks who'd be tolerated cuz their ancestry in America goes back a bit longer than most whites' (1700s). What about the Florida plan?

>>Repatriate Jews to Israel
they keep claiming they were gassed, we are going to give it to them.
>>Deport non-white Hispanics and Asians to their countries of origin
Asian can stay since they have a greater IQ and belong to an ancient civilization
They can have california
Spics can have the state of NM
>>Send blacks to live in Florida which will become a black ethnostate (It'll be underwater in 50 years thanks to global warming so no biggie)
niggers are lazy dindu nuffins, they will all be ship back to africa or enslaved, they are not humans.

you call niggers blacks and think they can stay, what are you a nigger lover or is your sister a coalburner?

>Changes flag to "Geographic location"
Oh, I know I ain't American, that's why I'm *asking* Americans who're white nationalists how they see a white ethnostate being set up. You're just injecting yourself into conversations when nobody's talking to you.

nigger detected
REEEEeee blacks are people they can they stay please

>black power
>gay
LOL

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_malcolm_x.jpg (320x433, 39K)

I can never tell if these answers are legit or just long-winded memes.

Nope, the vast majority of blacks go. Florida remains white. And when I said at least 90% white, if it's closer to 98%, great. It just can't drop below a certain range.

Of course that is in a perfect world. This country does not have the political will to seek those goals.

Got no dog in this fight. If I had my way Burgerland would be a blast crater renamed "The People's Republic Of North America".

"pro-black but that twink white"

tyler the creator is gay? wtf how did i never hear about that

If we had our way, Europe would grow some balls and take their nations back. As it stands, you megacucks are just begging for a glassing.

So where do non-whites go, how will governments be convinced to take on the large number of repatriates/expatriates coming to their countries and how will blacks/Asians/non-white Hispanics be convinced to leave?

BARS.

>It's another "Burger doesn't compare his country's demographic data with Europe's and thinks his country's white" episode

yeah, made an album about his crush on a half kike/half spic and got too woke

Tell that to all the people who say Homosexuality and Hiphop don't mix LOL.

They go to their home countries. We use military or economic power to compel the home countries to accept this arrangement. We pay them a lump sum of 3-5 years of what they cost the US govt in services and transfer payments to leave, which will leave them well-off by the standards of those countries, with servants, etc. Win-win.