How does it feel knowing that male feminists are going to scoring all the pussy? If you don't believe in equality...

How does it feel knowing that male feminists are going to scoring all the pussy? If you don't believe in equality, you're going miss out on a lot of pussy.

Attached: 1_2_d.png (622x726, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mosteirosaojoao.org.br
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who'd want to fuck someone willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel anyway?

Don't care

how does it feel that i tell my gf that i want to hang niggers and jews in the upcoming race war and after that she gets wet and sucks my cock

"Real men are femin-"*gets accused of rape*

Attached: 1489445697173.jpg (848x860, 54K)

Oh nooooooooo I won’t have some annoying axe wound trying to tell me that I’m not a REAL man....oooooh noooooooo I’ll get to keep more money in my wallet that I can spend on people that actually care about me.....oooooooooohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: E7A74F75-1AED-4B28-99A1-D44888E3B49F.jpg (550x550, 33K)

>How does it feel knowing that male feminists are going to scoring all the pussy?

It feels false

Just don't date women if you don't like them

Attached: 1359729914222.jpg (640x480, 44K)

I like women. I just don’t like their brain

>Who'd want to fuck someone willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel anyway?
>men who respect you are the WORST
get the brain moran! women love strong men, and that means confident men, and that men who don't need to control women out of insecurity. grow a pair too!

my post is real. a message is important

Your country deserves the rape you are receiving from the chinks.

chinese people are dogs, but americans are worst! you let brown man date your wives and you lose all status. Hahahaha

>my post is real
>isreal
>Israel
Of course

>This is what white knights actually believe

Attached: 152.jpg (728x640, 500K)

>>Israel
I am Jewish but not Israeli. I am Canadian! I think for me only. I don't like Israel. They are insecure crybabbies who hate women

Women like sexist chad men, undoubtedly.

...but we’re now reaching peak cultural marxism... ‘cuz A LOT of beta male orbiters are now actually getting pussy. It’s enraging.

...then again, this is coming from a 30 year old boomer. So all the women are now trying to ‘settle down’. They always go for the same guy, too... balding, bespectacled, pudgy, white.

I don't care.
I'm going to a monastery soon.

Implying women don't do all those things too.

Male feminists are literally the "nice guys" girls refuse to date. Girls want you to slap their ass in public and take forever to respond to a text. I myself do not understand why without thinking they are all just giant dumb sluts but its true

whats a brazilian monastery like?

It's true, bro. Ever since I became a feminist, I've been drowning in pussy. Checkmate, bigots.

Attached: slayer.jpg (320x331, 20K)

Cunt spotted
Nobody has any respect for you roastie, you are worthless

Nothing makes a girls pussy drier than a male feminist.

Like this.
mosteirosaojoao.org.br

>hits the wall
>”where have all the good men gone?”
>mfw

Attached: 26B51F46-78D4-4DB9-9C57-04532181F7A9.jpg (226x223, 8K)

>my girlfriend thinks I should pay for everything
>my girlfriend doesn't like it when I fuck other women
>my girlfriend doesn't want me to speak to prostitutes
STOP BEING SUCH A MISOGYNIST

Attached: 1534877035244.jpg (852x621, 106K)

This. I took 30 minutes to an hour to respond to my wife and it worked. She notched about it during our relationship but I just lied and said, had to figure out how to respond.

I'm pretty jealous desu

I'd sooner fuck a redpilled trap before I'd fuck a feminist

Attached: nkix9pvlevj11.jpg (750x1020, 56K)

I just straight up got sick of the hot cold attitude of my ex and just stopped talking to her. When we met at a holloween party after like 6 months later she was all over me when I got too drunk. Practically raped me. Moral of the story pussy gets wet if you treat it like shit.

I must admit the feminine presence on Jow Forums is kinda nice

Of course you’re Jewish. Only a Jew would try to propagate becoming a feminist to get skank pussy

>male feminists
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>niggers are worth less than a burger at five guys

Attached: fifteen keks.jpg (540x509, 59K)

same

> please fucking dump me so you get the fuck out of my life forever you stupid selfish cunt

I live in Bay Area California. I play a game when my housemates bring over friends where I see how much horrifying racist extremism I can say and still get laid.

Newsflash: Women are not intelligent enough to understand politics or morality. They understand two things: Wealth and Power, and Social Force. If you can simply cow everyone in the room and make them avoid eye contact with you because you're "stronger" than them, whatever that means situationally, every girl in the room will want to fuck you. This is completely normal.

So when the white-presenting mullato says "this racism is making me uncomfortable" and you answer "I don't are you high yellow fuckboy," it doesn't matter what the bitch with the red hair posts on tumblr. She's thinking about getting choked.

I've fucked more libshit college girls than I care to count, and every single one of them knew what I was. I have a kolovrat tattooed on my chest, even the dumbest slut in American can recognize a drunken Slavic swastika when they're on their backs.

Attached: 31369450_10204353332109692_3273445136083714048_n.png (960x540, 616K)

A burger from 5 guys can do more good for a nation than any number of niggers.

>Changing your behaviour to get pussy

What ever happened to confidence and self respect?

Attached: 9EAFEDB2-4980-467F-94F9-10461D5A1208.jpg (1024x946, 62K)

this has to be bait. even faggy male feminist "allies" know that they're universally reviled, especially among females. "straight white male here to shut up and listen" doesn't exactly command respect.

Attached: 51cade4dbf0407521f5500b6c90aa8f73d32f2d9fe6cba89463b2fc997be92a8.jpg (800x800, 54K)

The male feminists are the ones getting dumped given how only male feminists will willingly engage with a neurotic rapidly-aging feminist woman to the determent of their own physical and mental health and limited lifespan.

Attached: 1448735801518.jpg (1064x906, 185K)

nigga who gives a fuck a holes a hole what's important is the mind

Attached: 2E654CB0-E810-436B-B8DE-D095B84720F9.png (354x270, 170K)

"Male feminists" just become beta orbiters.

That fucking guy.

Attached: CAT_01_KH0037_01_P.jpg (510x368, 74K)

No matter what comes out of bitch's mouth, her behavior is dictated by her hormones. Assholes will always get pussy and soi faggots never will.
No amount of social engineering can change this fact.

fine line between controlling and leading. Women are like children, they will constantly test boundaries to see what they can get away with. When a bitch steps out of line you have shut that shit down. If you have to resort to anything more then an expression of disappointment you're doing it wrong.

>If you have to resort to anything more then an expression of disappointment you're doing it wrong.
explain your reasoning.

There's a longer screencap, but basically a woman is all about her emotions. So if you make her pass through excessively negative emotions and make her feel awful, she'll start floating away. You have impose respect and authority without being rude, abusive or controlling. It's for the same reason that screaming at a child won't make them understand their mistake, but expressing disappointment will

that's dumb and gay. beatings are what work with kids

ive been fucking shadow banned on stock twits. I've made 2 new accounts and they suspend my shit

>male feminists are going to scoring all the pussy

If by "scoring pussy" you mean "befriending women by forsaking any semblance of a backbone without a chance of ever getting laid" then you, my friend, are absolutely correct. I can tell you from my experience at college that the fem-friends were among some of the least sexually active people on campus. Verily I say unto thee, the Chad raked it in while the "sensitive, understanding" types watched on helplessly as their female friends were pounded out by others.

Source: was Chad in college. I took pleasure in the displeasure of others knowing that I had seduced their love interest

College-aged females are among some of the dumber people I've ever met. They've opened their minds and legs to just about anyone promising enlightenment or affection, though some have at least had the dignity to place a price on it. The hotter sorority broads are going to be boning Chad McInheritance for the mere social benefits.

It's a power game, lad.

faggotty male feminists don't get laid, you retard. They're literally the white knights that women use for resources while they fuck real men (who tend to be more right wing).

The beatings thing is a meme pushed by childless retards. Being too harsh on kids will make them resent you and rebel the second they are over 15

Why is it that all the men who wear those shirts are either beanpoles or lardasses?

>implying they have a boyfriend

Attached: scented-flaps.jpg (788x1170, 668K)

Yes, basically.
Ever wonder why women love having gay/nu-male friends? They're a shoulder they can cry on and can rely on them for getting emotional support, but with zero commitment to giving them anything in return. If a women treats a man like she would to her female friends, that man is awfully fucked his chances

>kolovrat
lol thats how we call a childrens toy, this is what happens when you appropriate different cultures, you end up being an idiot
>although you are right about the women

got any good stories? Pathetic male feminists and orbiters getting cucked always makes me laugh.

>”ouch!”

Attached: 08F6E807-AF59-4311-9EDC-1BC423AC581D.gif (540x603, 188K)

based tranny

Women are bad enough, but feminists are ugly, deranged, smelly, idiotic, mouth breathers. Strong men are the ones marching against feminism. Now fuck off the board you boring cunt, you've got tumblr to go flap your diseased curtains in.

I hope you get killed you worthless faggot, remember if the muslims will not get you then AIDS will.

arguing with holes.png

Switch boyfriend to girlfriend and him to her, watch the salt come in.

Criminally underrated post

You know what I mean. The sun-wheel. Looks like a bunch of scythes joined at the base.

Stfu kike. Sick of looking at your
>memeflag

>a cowardly male mates with a diabeetus monster
>an angry and honest man mates with a woman who's brave enough to acknowledge the world's reality
Whose kids are more competitive?
The fact is that I don't particularly like the idea of a woman that tries to belittle or compete with me. I get enough of that from other guys (they're also really supportive, but still...). I just want a bit of sugar and someone that acts like they actually want me to put hands on them, and I'm not obligated to want anything extra like sass or
>muh independence

Basically, I want a girl who can keep track of her fucking money and keys, but still has to call me if there's a spider or a lid that's too hard for her to remove. She doesn't have to be everything I am, and looks aren't all that important for me unless she's fat (I 'have' to be the bigger body in the sack. It's too much fun.)

Mostly from the undergrad classes. Women in college begin becoming "woke" around their sophomore year, eventually becoming maximum obnoxious in junior year. In this time, they accrue these pathetic hangers-on that act like white knights in damn near every social situation, even going as far as to ignore the visual cues their damsels-in-distress display (wincing, sighs, looking away, etc.)

>be in French history class
>nervous, greasy dork with a clear self-proclaimed intellectual air about him sitting beside qt3.14 latina
>she's cute but very outspoken about her beliefs regarding women's rights (nevermind that this is a history class, meaning the time has passed)
>we debate certain topics, the greasy beta always siding with her
>she has grown weary of it
>one day after class I approach her and strike up casual conversation
>the greasy beta is in the corner of the hall, clearly alarmed that I have dared approach his love interest
>we end up walking in the same direction and I invite her to coffee later that afternoon
>she accepts
>this clearly struck a blow to the beta, who didn't say a damn thing the following class

It's like they need to learn and someone needs to be the teacher. I'm not a bully, but goddamn did it feel good to take the wind out of his self-righteous sails.

>male g spot
tell me more

Shit...thats a few grand more than I figured, they should be proud.

What pussy? The fat, hairy sweaty one with acne and razor bumps with a diva cup inside?

How fucking desperate are you.

>roastie thread

Attached: 1536000653996m.jpg (683x1024, 152K)

The joke is that women actually really do like it when you tell them not to do something because it reminds then of their dad and women are fucked in the head

That's why my wife of 5 beautiful european kids is begging me for more consistent spankings?

fucking kys leaf

but 7/10 bait you got a response

what brain?

thing that fags use to excuse faggotry

Attached: 4881718B-DAF6-4006-9E86-49A71D07D8BF.jpg (500x479, 66K)

I tell my wife what to do all the time. She’ll whine and protest, but eventually get with the program. Deep down she knows as a calm,clear-headed man I’m better suited to make the big decisions for our family than she would be as an emotional woman.

>implying i want pussy and not the pure clean embrace of my 2d waifu, no lewdness needed
lmao

It is indifferent to me because such a woman as in your pic will only submit to a hj from her gf once a year.

Björkman?

fuck you dad

Attached: 1522819231016.jpg (570x382, 38K)

Heterosexuals aren't this retarded.

Look up progasm
Tell your friends and family you wont be seeing much of them for a while.

>need
>should
sounds like a monster

Right there with you nigger.

I dont care about pussy more than I care about future of my nation

Same here. As "independent" as my wife believes herself to be, I pretty much make all the decisions and it only takes a little while for her to jump onboard because, as it turns out, she's fucking awful at making decisions and sticking with them.

It's also why I'm in law and she's not.

Im going to miss out on a lot of STDs. Sage

>How does it feel knowing that male feminists are going to scoring all the pussy?
I'm married and have free access to vagene when I want. I don't really care, they can have their "prizes".

except you're still a degenerate

kek, nice. I know what you mean about women becoming "more woke" as college goes by, I knew girls who were pretty normal freshman year and were full on social justice cunts by the the time they graduated.

Their prizes amount to that of being honored enough to stand near women to whom they're attracted, but that's about it

>married
>free access to vagene when I want
fake news

Same desu

5 posts by this ID
Wow they are really putting the work into these threads. You guys didnt fall for bait at all.

>you're gonna miss out on a lot of damaged, disgusting, roastie pussy
oh no whatever shall I do

Sometimes, Seamus, it's just fun to take the bait and see what happens

Well, you have either never been married, or she was getting dick elsewhere.
Most wives love the sexy time attention, even if its just to get you off so she can get back to house work..at least in my experience.