This is what the third world looks like

This is what the third world looks like.

Attached: 1524569292801.jpg (2048x1365, 926K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/could-traditional-architecture-offer-relief-from-soaring-temperatures-in-the-gulf-49760
iqc.ou.edu/urbanchange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That looks like Nevada

looks pretty comfy Tbh

I was close. It was in the Coachella valley

I don't get the obsession with a green lawn, I'd be cool with sand

>in the middle of nowhere
>in the middle of the fucking desert
>have to waste 9000 liters of waters daily to sustain your little yard

>>in the middle of nowhere
>>in the middle of the fucking desert
>>have to waste 9000 liters of waters daily to sustain your little yard
Absolutely based

>Absolutely based
yeah, especially when their water runs out like a couple of months ago because of heat causing drought.

The fun part is, almost all food production (at least vegetables and fruits) in the USA is done in California where drought happens most often.

wtf is this shit

it's where they keep the american cattle.

Attached: 1504847591791.jpg (768x1024, 130K)

And I thought our urbanism is fucked, but the US brought it to a unkown level

Attached: 1529876369010.jpg (448x709, 58K)

we need to make machines that let people get tons of water there

*unknown

why is this bad?

fucking idiots
enjoy your small house sizes

they already get water from other states, but it's still insufficient.

Attached: housten.jpg (638x479, 163K)

>what is dust?

can you imagine being able to afford grass on most of your yard?
its fucking sickening what the 1% have that the rest of us can only dream about.

Areas like this comprise maybe 00.05% of all residencies in America

The reason the design is as such is
>Las Vegas became degeneracy hub of America because reasons
>Las Vegas needs to be employed by hundeds of thousands of able-bodied White people
>said White people need a place to live
>said White people don't want to live near debauchery

Hence you have this. They are so close together precisely because of what noted: it helps to cut down on wasted water usage

With that said I would have preferred them to steal the architecture of the Middle East with natural cooling features like high walls

so houston is 80% parking spaces?

LMAO

they where replaced with modernist buildings later on, but literally demolishing more than half the downtown area for shitty parking lots is a fucking crime

Attached: a world before cars.jpg (1902x1065, 1.85M)

Imagine if Nevada and Texas and Arizona had neighborhoods like this

theconversation.com/could-traditional-architecture-offer-relief-from-soaring-temperatures-in-the-gulf-49760

Would be fucking sick

Attached: architecture.png (1643x1498, 1.03M)

That's beautiful. We don't need as much desert as we've got, so good. Turning sand to grass and trees is almost always good.

I see a car.

>Anglos brought it to a unknown level

Its beautiful.

BUT MUH BACKYARD

Attached: planeflyingamericausaaerial-viewfloridahousesurbansuburbswater-inletsatlantic-ECYFDJ.jpg (1300x957, 473K)

All I can think of is all the wasted water used to maintain greenery in a dry, arid environment without much precipitation at all. What a fucking waste. All that water they pump out of the ground that won't be replaced either, so they're simply fucking themselves over in the long term.

1. third world indicates no official allegiances within the paradigm of the western hegemony vs the eastern bloc and as such is an obsolete term

2. that probably sucks to live in for people like you or me who are from places with an actual winter, but those are all relatively expensive houses, some poor people might work in that neighborhood but no poor people live there.

3. That is clearly within the United States, look at the flora mix

all of those buildings were build before a car even existed
this was the kind of urbanism that you expected before the deomlished most american cities in the 50s-70s

here you can see how hard US cities got raped
iqc.ou.edu/urbanchange/

Cement hellscape.

Areas like this are fascinating from an ecological perspective.

You can see a few stands of trees that are outside of any fences. They are not being regularly watered, but they are big happy trees. This means that this area is capable of supporting trees and other larger plants when they are established, but establishing the plants in the first place is not something that is going to happen naturally. Many arid sandy areas are like this. Seeds fall on the sand and fail to germinate. However, if you get a seedling started and plant it, it will survive and thrive.

I've always liked the idea of buying a ton of cheap ass property in an area like this and spending the rest of my life growing seedlings and foresting the area. So that my property is one big forest by the time I die and I've completely terraformed the area. Would be neat as hell.

Just because you see an area with no trees doesn't mean trees can't grow there, it just means that wild tree seeds don't germinate there naturally for some reason. You can terraform a lot of areas you'd never expect to support trees if you give the seedlings a little help.

I assume they demolished the old buildings to build those new buildings?

The new buildings probably have several levels of parking garage underneath, but in the meantime you needed to park somewhere else.

that pic hurts my eyes

Attached: 1920px-Pruitt-igoeUSGS02.jpg (1920x1177, 887K)

they were demolished to make way for cars
here:
iqc.ou.edu/urbanchange/

nice green lawns are great if you have dogs, since they like to roll around in it.

We kept some of those buildings, dude. In fact, most American cities have "old town" sections.

>
FAKE

Reminds me of arrested development :^)

Attached: 1520167614319.gif (397x298, 949K)

did you looked at the in the link related interactive maps ?

It's no wonder that urban city dwellers are the least happy and the most insanely violent.

No. "Did you look in the link-related interactive maps?" Just helping. :)

Why are you convinced those trees aren't there naturally?
It's probably a wadi, which often have some scattered trees.

Attached: NachalParan1.jpg (1000x750, 206K)

or you could not be retarded and live in a wooded environment and temperate climate fit for white people where you could actually survive in the wild
>.005%
way to pull a statistic out of your ass. almost all of the southwest is made up of these suburbs. not all of them are so extreme, but they all are in dry, desert climates and require water to be pumped in from outside the area

Looks like sim city when you put in too much commercial zoning too early.

live not far from there. its a big jungle of small trees and thickets in the middle of the city. stray dogs and weird shit. libshits like to chimp out about it and white flight

Attached: 71E9B9F1-332C-4685-9A22-1EBD9172A07C.gif (500x270, 628K)

That's just the level 20 McMansion owned by the antagonist. He houses all his minions in the suburbs in the backdrop.

Attached: 1506739374009.jpg (743x760, 64K)

That's probably in florida, this looks like a shithole filled with mosquitos

I did
You can see american cities in the 50s and today
cities like cinncinati and St Louis got almost completly demolished

facepalmpicardandriker.jpg

it paled to commie blocks, but commie blocks work when the residents are functioning humans, whereas Pruitt-Igoe became a disaster zone almost immediately after being built

I'd kill myself if i had to live in one these suburbs

I looked it up on goole maps, literally all the dense buildings around it got demolished as well
why ?

My dad beat my ass when I was a kid because I was to make a windbreak and I choose to plant blue spruce, which is not the best choice for that type of function. 30 years later he loves those trees.
I've planted a lot of stuff but it's usually harvested within the year, it's something else to see hundreds of trees that you planted yourself grow and thrive.
I wish this place wasn't full of doxxing kids or I'd post some pics.
...I made a few designs with the extra saplings, they hold up.

>food production
>fruits and veggies
What, oranges and avocados? The food production begins in Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Indiana. All that corn for human feed and for animal feed.

They're nice places to live and probably are superior to most anons homes.

>not remaking tatooine

Attached: 111417-1532336916.jpg (640x360, 44K)

grains and corn (which is literally in everything in the USA)

t. naive europoors that have never been the US and cannot fathom that there are different types of residential areas within 3.8 million square miles of land.

You can live however you want here.

Attached: cozy.jpg (1024x655, 214K)

I've been to the US multiple times

pretty common sight in las vegas

Attached: lvnevada.png (1361x863, 2.72M)

>have to waste 9000 liters of waters daily to sustain your little yard
If that little project gets bigger, it has the potential to change the surrounding area. I would have used more conservative plants, but I don't know the situation. It seems dumb to cut the lawn in the middle of a desert, and I can't disagree.

The southwest probably has the worst housing practices in the world, water crisis will eventually make them useless too

man id love to rip a dirtbike around there

I hate Deutschland so much

Attached: 1481636866409.png (827x720, 313K)

The sets that they built for Mos Espa in Episode I ended up becoming real housing after shooting ended. The buildings were sturdily built and well suited for desert life.

>weeb cuck hates his own country
no shit, autistic faggot.

Attached: 1513508969532.jpg (1279x712, 120K)

>You can live however you want here.

You're leaving out the being well off or rich part.

I do too user. What's your reason for hating it here?

hm maybe the whole weimar republic 2.0 thing, no?

that's a possibility. But I can't be sure without asking him

I doubt his answer is going to be that he can't find enough kebabs

>When you don't have based adaptable Anglo genes
Sucks to suck, hans

>implying the southwest won't be terraformed into a lush rainforest

who knows, maybe his local kebab shop isn't serving nazis anymore and he's feeling discriminated against.

that's not even a Hans

>adaptable
says the cuck with water crisis and drought.

I failed high school, then I became a mechanic and worked my way through community college and transferred to university with minimal debt. Now I work as an electrical engineer and I just bought my first "fixer upper" out in the country for nothing.

It's about making the right choices, you're poor for a reason.

NYC doesn't count, Hans. Go to the Rocky Mountain's or the PNW.

only subhumans deserve to live like that, whites never deserve block life
white flight. whites left, economy dried up, no more money being spent on housing or food or entertainment. everyone left and eventually the buildings were razed after falling into disrepair. what little was left dried up after the niggers got kicked out of pruitt and igoe. same shit has happened all across st louis and other american cities

Attached: BB586CE3-21BE-4B77-B1B9-1A6D1A7D8891.png (436x600, 192K)

Lack of vegetation is the only complaint I have with that, but I could get used to it, especially if there are mountains in sight.
Most Europeans who are making fun of you are living in commie blocks, including western Europeans.
It's commie blocks and kebab infested shithole neighborhoods.

I could deal with that, I grew up in England in a crowded street with masses and masses of concrete Victorian style houses. Very depressing.

Those houses look like barbie houses to me, huge, bet loads have pools too. Looks alive. Add a bar and a small cop station and it's like some cute comfy fantasy village.

If everyone is white, even better. No chance of a snackbar stabbing you in the face there.

/pol is half brown larping as white nationalists, other half are weebs and neckbeards. Right wing death squads.

That looks like tiky-tacky housing in USA. Oh wait, i see waht you did there. Yes dutch, usa is a shithole.

Vegas is pretty soul sucking desu. The problem is that the zoning is all wrong and commercial is far from residential. Also, it's too hot to walk around and there are a lot of spics. Try the PNW

Attached: Joseph, Oregon.jpg (4288x2848, 3.46M)

>open front door of comfy ACed McMansion
>have endless fun in desert til nightfall

Oh no how horrible!

Attached: aaa.jpg (964x491, 93K)

Where does the water come from and where is the sewage system?

Demanding your neighborhoods be comprised of 100-yr old homes with character is effeminate

no one cares about you enough to doxx you
holy fuck you boomer newfags are the worst

have you been in a modern construction? houses today are built like cat condos

Attached: 2nd and Washington Street, Delaware City, New Castle County, Delaware (2011).jpg (3723x2793, 3.71M)

They paved paradise to put up a parking lot.

Are The Dutch ever right about anything?

I mean, how does a nation be so consistently wrong regarding, well, everything?

>Says the Ameritard

Attached: 1506244050623.png (930x1020, 77K)

I was here before you, I've been at everything before you. Possibly including your mom, I used to travel a lot and I wasn't always very picky.
And I don't need some crazed tankie burning down my shit. If you think they're not here looking for opportunities to fuck with people then you haven't been paying attention.

The corn and onions industries need to seriously fuck off for good.

> here goy have this cheap filler laced food that you think is natural but is going to make you diabetic, fat, and full of estrogen

California makes almost everything you eat. not just Corn and Soi

AIDS BURGER IN PARADISE

I live in something similar as pic related and I am going to fuck off asap since the South West is running out of water because of California, illegals, and shit like this.

>don't want to disappoint family and end up a subsistence farmer with all his equity tied up in goats
>the alternative seems to be getting an accounting degree and committing suicide at 48

Global swine flu pandemic please hurry.

Attached: 1462203619911.jpg (1024x706, 161K)

If only everyone did what you smug arrogant dutch faggots say the world would be a utopia.