Anybody got a webm/mp4 of that video where Tim Heidecker is whining about being trolled on twitter under a bridge in LA...

Anybody got a webm/mp4 of that video where Tim Heidecker is whining about being trolled on twitter under a bridge in LA? Need to show it to a friend and it's been shoahd from youtube of course.
Bonus: That video where he's bragging about being a literal cuckold. It's also been removed out of embarrassment.

Attached: CpnIYRVUIAAmo5m.jpg (520x695, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vCpgTJVVIHw
youtu.be/3_GupcQkNO4
youtu.be/zorJ4cClLU4
youtu.be/1tYvGfF1Gkg
youtube.com/watch?v=CYMjFSTDk8U
youtube.com/watch?v=4PrbjVNcyvc
youtu.be/S36cdiNSyIg
twitter.com/timheidecker/status/857525710193213440?lang=en
rollingstone.com/tv/tv-features/sex-drugs-comedy-how-eric-wareheim-became-a-hedonistic-alt-comic-legend-199019/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/vCpgTJVVIHw

youtu.be/3_GupcQkNO4

youtu.be/zorJ4cClLU4

here is his Im a cuck song

Heres a song from his album about drinking hot piss

youtu.be/1tYvGfF1Gkg

All great arguments for his removal from existence but these aren't the videos. The ones I'm talking about came out back in 2016 and were removed from jewtube.

I don't have the original but I have this edit.
youtube.com/watch?v=CYMjFSTDk8U

Well it's technically the original with laugh track.

its clearly performance art.

Excellent man, thank you. Downloading that shit for future reference.

he's funnier than sam hyde.

Looks like a massive faggot. Literally.

this song is unironically lit

Honestly Charls was the funniest of MDE. Knife School is still a solid bit.

Tim Heidecker killed the world

Attached: distracted-driver.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

>ruined i am a rock

I swear to god im renting a car, driving to LA and stabbing this guy to death in broad fucking day light im not even larping at this point.

Attached: 1532407870502.jpg (2000x1290, 516K)

I honestly can't tell if Jonathan is in on this video or not can someone help me out?

one more pity bump

He isnt in on it. Tim wrote and sang the song, over videos he pulled from Johnathans instagram account and other stuff.

I don’t even believe Tim was stabbed the first time. Looks like some Hollywood prop he put on to look woke.

Attached: ftf7f76re.jpg (1239x663, 81K)

>the stabbing
It is performance art. I wouldnt say he did it to look woke, he did it so he could perform as the famous writer who almost died. We used to talk about how getting a scar after you are even somewhat famous is a total win win.

What about that interview video where he was on some buzzfeed-esque show where he names the alt-right and basically looks like a big pussy faggot?

Attached: thtoodumb.jpg (1000x1000, 236K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4PrbjVNcyvc

Here it is; check out 23 minutes where he gets into Jow Forums and the alt right

He is a sad little man. He talks about his divorce in this
youtu.be/S36cdiNSyIg

Attached: 1485806862372.jpg (1653x2339, 365K)

here ya go, op
twitter.com/timheidecker/status/857525710193213440?lang=en

what's the deal with eric? he appears to be banging like three different women based on his instagram postings.\

Eric is the classic tale of taller and uglier beats better looking and more faggy all day every day

He fucks kids

Attached: 1533401496268.png (799x533, 622K)

it's just weird because he was supposedly married and got divorced recently, but continued to post shit together (and presumably fuck) with his now ex-wife. now he has some two other revolving thots he posts all the time.

holy fuck just found this

rollingstone.com/tv/tv-features/sex-drugs-comedy-how-eric-wareheim-became-a-hedonistic-alt-comic-legend-199019/