Can someone redpill me on this?

Can someone redpill me on this?

Whats Putin's endgame?

liveuamap.com/en/2018/04-september-jfo20attacks0wia0kiasi

Attached: 2014_pro-Russian_unrest_in_Ukraine.png (1280x861, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvYk7s7XSjk&t=118s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_subjects_of_Russia
globalports.com/globalports/about-us/our-industry-overview/container-market/key-russian-gateways
businessinsider.com/putin-blundered-shoutingat-ukraines-poroshenko-france-hollande-book-2018-9
resurgentrussia.blog/2017/01/13/warm-water-interests-or-weakness/
americablog.com/2014/03/new-crimean-war-vladimir-putin-peter-great-warm-water-port-russia.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Orthodox_Church_of_the_Kyivan_Patriarchate
youtube.com/watch?v=F5qf4SMhlSQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_Chronicle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He tries to steal as much money as possible and at the same time to become historical figure

Ukraine and Crimea is a good distraction from poverty/lawlesness and rampant corruption in russia for russian population

dumb Jow Forumsacks praise him as well because they want to someone "big and with power" to support their ideology

on the other hand russian reality looks more like this

youtube.com/watch?v=hvYk7s7XSjk&t=118s

1 Chechen beating russian neo-nazi while forcing 2 other russians to film it

Powerful isn't it?

Russia wants to rebuild USSR, also they need warm sea ports

this is what an average westerner thinks probably

The butthurt is strong with this one

Well Ukrainians are basically indistinguishable from Russians so the idea that they should be separate countries is a bit of a Anglican view.

Most Ukrainians speak Russian, most like Russia and Ukraine is a really useless puppet of NATO. Honestly Ukraine and Belarus should be absorbed back into Russia. There is literally no point in them existing at this point.

It's completely reasonable, the weak should fear the strong.

Putin became president in 2000, notice anything?

Attached: th[1].jpg (474x233, 9K)

with communism?

or more like a united russian states?

why was hillary supporting ukraine then?

>Ukraine and Crimea is a good distraction

then whats the big picture? I read something about his guy Alexander Dugin and how they want to make Russia great again

butthurt about what?

I don't really care much about it desu, my father made a fortune in Russia so I can live in Europe and I can freely go and leave Russia and don't have any problem with Russia however it clear to me that things went downhill and it's undeniable for anyone familiar with situation in Russia

So, again, what butthurt are you talking about?

Obviously it's to take back old Soviet territory and to push against the Eastward NATO expansion. It's fortunate that the Baltics are already in because Russia is far less likely to invade to "protect" the Russian minority there

Attached: 1500083725001.png (1008x940, 320K)

Putin doesn't adhere to any real ideology, just whatever works for Russia at the moment. Whenever Putin leaves it will more than likely resemble the United States.

>Whats Putin's endgame?
he reacts to what war the americans start near him.
the gopnik is clearly reactioning.
just like in georgia.

Attached: gopnik.jpg (549x911, 68K)

Tyrone, I...
Do you even know why it's called RF aka Russian Federation

> Crimea
We had Sebastopol, they were jizzle g around in Kiev they wanted to take Sebastopol from us, some moves were made now whole Crimea is under our control
> Donetsk , Lugansk
Now only buffer region , after 2014 all useful stuff were transported outta here to Russia and then Minsk agreements were arranged so we dindu nuffin
We learned how to evacuate whole factories in WW2 and it wasn't hard to repeat the process since trains still exist.

Oil prices

notice anything?

there is NO ideology in Russia
Dugin is just a convenient clown, lol

All authorities keep pushing this narrative about "great russia", meanwhile ALL (up to 90%) of their kids including me(kek) live in the West

>Be extremely obedient to your boss no matter what
>Grow in ranks
>Steal as much as you can
>Speak about how great Russia is
>Leave/Retire if needed

this is how it works in Russia

Attached: oil_prices.gif (814x456, 37K)

ok but whats he gonna do with it?

>warm sea ports
im confused how ukraine helps unless they are taking turkey or greece or have good relations with spain morocco isreal saudi arabia and yemen

they used to do rockets in kazakhstan but they arent taking that back. why not just build trains to iran and use their ports?

Attached: warm.png (1425x625, 53K)

i have a video of dugin saying that there will be a civil war in europe

Attached: 1460496485542.jpg (1600x1600, 138K)

Why isn't anyone beating up that Chechen think?
He weighs like a 100 pounds

Attached: PeriodicUnlinedHomalocephale.gif (500x375, 469K)

>>Be extremely obedient to your boss no matter what
>>Grow in ranks
>>Steal as much as you can
>>Speak about how great Russia is
>>Leave/Retire if needed
>this is how it works in Russia

this guy gets it

t. ethnic russian

>We learned how to evacuate whole factories
kek

We made no economic profit from war in Drum and Bass, user

> Notice anything
Yeah there's a big difference in charts

You and your daddy apparently not :^)

>be Russia
>sign Budapest Memorandum committing "to respect the Independence and Sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine"
>chimp out and annex Ukrainian territory of Crimea
>cry that nobody likes you
The absolute state of Putiniggers.

>why not build a train through other countries for your own interest and expect it to go over well internationally

Iran is easy to blockade, Russia also will be able to trade around the Black Sea.

In the event a conflict with Russian interests happens in the Balkans, having a naval fleet in the Black Sea is a good idea.

Ukie diaspora here, i believe nothing will happen. I actually followed the war very closely in 2014 and 2015.

I think if war were to break out right now it would be exceptionally bloody. Ukraine has had assistance from a lot of foreign governments in weapons and training. Separatists have actually been neglected by Russia and received little support after the war. In addition nearly all separatists leaders have been assassinated in the last couple years.

Personally i don't want Slavs to kill Slavs, last war put me in a shitty mental state since i watched way too many Slavs with their brains blown out on both sides.

Svoboda and Right Sector of Ukraine infiltrated Euromaidan, overthrew the legally elected government, and rewrote the Ukraine constitution without half the Ukraine population at the table.

Yukanovich pulled out last minute from EU integration because he didnt want brain drain also didnt want to give up Antonov company to EU.

Ukrainian college kids wanted schengen zone access so they started protesting.

They tore apart their country for EU oligarchs.

It was a yellow revolution with provocateurs on both sides,

There are a few reasons behind it.

The big, undisclosed one is that area of Black Sea is the homeland of the Khazar Jews. This is why there's so much "ado" in the West about a place that doesn't matter much.

Beyond that - Putin is signalling to NATO that Russia won't allow encroachment right up to their borders, and the water ports are warm all throughout the year - hence geo-strategic.

>Well Ukrainians are basically indistinguishable from Russians
False. Ukrainians and Russians speak different languages, have different religions, have different cultures, and look different (pic related).

Attached: IMG_9936.jpg (1000x834, 124K)

A dick forming?

>Do you even know why it's called RF aka Russian Federation
Please explain

It's almost as if free market doesn't work

>different religions
False

What "point" does any country existing have? The only Ukrainians who like Russia are either masochistic or are actually Russians living in East Ukraine which is a disgusting cesspool of crypto-commie Russians that cream themselves every 9th of May

>Yukanovich

Holy shit laddie

>All authorities keep pushing this narrative about "great russia", meanwhile ALL (up to 90%) of their kids including me(kek) live in the West
What's your father's name?

Western Ukraine is catholic

gib back Bugeac

Attached: rtemagicc_harta_18_jpg_21084600.jpg (720x403, 128K)

All Russian land and so are you

You asked for a redpil, I'll give you your redpill:

Consider your pic.
All the land coloured is rightfull Russian clay conquered by Catherine the Great (?), Emperess of Russia, to the Turks.
Not all the people who live there are Russians but most speak Russian and feel somewhat Russian and all are mixed Russian as in they had a great great grandfather at least or whatever.

These lands belong to Russia and Russia will take them all. Sooner or later, I do not know.

Also, consider that Ukraine, Ukraina in Russian, has a meaning:

U - The
Krai - Border
na - Little

It literally means the little border lands. Little here is as in of not much importance. Ukrainians were up to recently known as Little Russians because they were kind of Russians but were a group of uneducated peasants who lived in the borderlands so they were not really Russians... and had a carachteristic culture.

Go further back and you will learn that the territory of Ukraine was a giant swamp where the Turks based in Crimea would go to in the summer to literally snatch Slavic, slaves because they were weak and couldn't defend themselves.

But if you go even further, before the Mongols had invaded and destroyed that region, you'll learn that the Russian state actually started in Kiev. It was known as the Kieven Rus.
Russia is latin for "The Rus lands" as the suffix ia is latin for lands of - equivalent to the English /Germanic land.

So you have in Italian - ItalIA, HispanIA, FrancIA, GermanIA, BritanIA. You name it...

Regarding your redpill: The West of Ukraine is against Russia and the centre is ambivalent but wants its independence strongly.
The South and East, however is legitimate Russian clay. And will be in the future.

Attached: Ukraine.jpg (460x387, 45K)

Because Russians unironically afraid of people of Caucasus also "Chechnya is cool"

This should silence the Jew.
But you should at least have a legend on it or something...

>Russians unironically afraid of people of Caucasus
But he's not even a big guy,unlike most Chechens.

End Game = Conquer the World.

Does the same apply to Belarus? I know that place literally means "White Russia" and it's an irrelevant shithole only known for Chernobyl

no u

Attached: Russia_1000.jpg (832x880, 315K)

Based and true.
But I'd leave half of the Ukrainians out of Russia because they don't want to be in Russia and would actually be even more irrelevant than they are now. They could have some decent standard of living if they weren't so divided, also.

>Putin wants to reclaim rightful Russian land given to Ukraine by Lenin - the same guy Pootit compared to Jesus

Hmmm

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_subjects_of_Russia

Literally every krai (analog to American state is semi self governed ) then you have autonomous regions, Chechnya and Tatarstan for example are part of Russia (Ru Federation) but they have own presidents even as they are more self governed than normal regions.

Chernobyl is located in Ukraine and Belarus is only known for Lukashenko

Yes I agree
Finland, Baltics, Belarus, Poland, u*r*ine, romania, hungary, czechoslovakia, caucasus countries, stans etc. all Russian

>Chernobyl
>Belarus

Attached: 1474381279078.png (601x601, 381K)

my sister in law is from ukrain, but she is russian ethnic.

guess who's clay that is.... :)

>putin's endgame

to serve his [[[[masters]]]] same as every other [[[head of state]]]

Russia is weak. It wants to aggregate the most states possible because it fears those will fall to American interests.

Hillary was suporting Ukraine because there is no other country with 40 million whites living in sub saharan african conditions.
The best Jew slaves...

Crimea has always been Russian and it has been majority Russian. The people of Crimea asked to join Russia - its autonomist parliament did. Crimea joining Russia is their destiny, nothing more. Crimea became out of Russia in an accident because the Soviets linked it to their meme created state of Ukraine.
There is no bigger picture except that "the greatest tragedy for the Russians was the dissolution of the Soviet Union which left millions of Russian outside the Russian state" (by Putin, I guess), I'd add to that that there were millions of East Slavs (basically Russians) who suddently became outside of the Russian state in meme states like Belarus and Ukraine which have no historical right to exist.
Dugin is a clown who claims East Stavs should join with Turks and moslems to counterbalance the United States.

Or if you want a great picture: The Natural western borders of Russia, in Europe, are with Poland and Romania.

I know the Chernobyl plant itself (as well as Prypyat of course) is in Ukraine but most of the radiation fell on what is now Southern Belarus, right? That's what I remember reading.

>U - The
>Krai - Border
>na - Little

TOP KEK
based portuguese linguists

tbf, even russian vatniks don't post it anymore however it noice to see that Russian propaganda works so well that even in moortugal people unironically think so

Mamku Shatal
he works in KGB secret

no one did on global scale

I though they didn't let hahols into Belgium

What a shill.

Why haven't you got that graphic with the United States?

Have you forgotten how it was in the 90s before Putin came to power, when 8 guys had 50% of Russia's GDP and they were all Jewish except one?
Don't you remember the 90's before Putin? Where these Jews roamed across the country with their private armies and what not?

Who were the ones who supported them?
Fuck off kike.

Пoчeмy Бeльгия? M?

I found a documentary the other day talking about this, but haven't gotten around to watching it (and probably won't until Friday). Got a TL;DR? I know Putin threw a few rich jews in jail in 2000, and that FBIAnon said the kikes aren't being successful in buttering him up, but not more beyond that

OP don't listen to this cuckleaf, he either has never been to Ukraine or is one of the retards who think the Ukranians digged the black Sea. Half of Ukraine is territory they annexed from Russia at the time of the Soviet Union, the people living there are Russians, not Ukranians. As for them having a different religion, you must be fucking in the head sideways.

Attached: 1532706657129.jpg (736x619, 62K)

There are tonns of hahols living in Belgium from what I noticed

However I'm not one of them, detective Leaf

Countries with border disputes cannot join the EU and NATO.

Everyone else ITT is a retard that knows nothing.

t. actual EU diplomat in Bulgaria

Attached: lyl.jpg (800x567, 107K)

>Also, consider that Ukraine, Ukraina in Russian, has a meaning:
>U - The
>Krai - Border
>na - Little
This is false. Russian doesn't use articles like "a" and "the", and "na" is not a suffix denoting "littleness". "Krai" means "edge", but "borderlands" would be "okruga" and "border" is "granitza". However, in the Ukrainian language, "u" means "in" and "kraina" means "country". Russian was heavily reformed by Jewish Bolsheviks after the Revolution, but you can still find villages throughout Russia where the "Russian" spoken sounds exactly like Ukrainian, so the Ukrainian is closer to the actual meaning even though your interpretation of the Russian is not even close to what actual Russian is.

>Russia is latin for "The Rus lands" as the suffix ia is latin for lands
False. The Latin for Kievan Rus was Ruthenia, and even in Russian they call their country "Rasiya" while Kievan Rus is called "Rus". Although Ukraine and Russia both have their roots in Kievan Rus, they diverged during the Mongol invasions when one part moved their government to Moscow and became a vassal of the Mongols and developed into the Russia of today, while the other part moved to Western Ukraine and reoriented themselves to Western Europe, kept the name "Ruthenia" and the ethnonym "Ruthenian" which they used into the 20th century until a nationalist movement caused them to adopt the name "Ukraine" which is the Ukraine of today.

>The South and East, however is legitimate Russian clay. And will be in the future.
False. See:

Ew she nasty

>>warm sea ports
>im confused how ukraine helps

You're a fucking brainlet, then.
Russia needs to control the Black Sea. It's their first "base" into the Turkish straits and then into the East Mediterranean.

Then please correct me, user.

This.

Attached: C41FlzwWEAAlSqm.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Be Leaf
Believe that a faggy treaty will trump geopolitics and be respected for all eternity...

я из aптeки здecь чиcтo кaйфyю ecть жи

based redpilled gypsy

but they already have a warm water port at novorossiysk and are renting sevastopol

so why the fuck are they bombing donetsk, 100 miles north of the black sea?

and why do they want odessa if they already have sevastopol/crimea

If and when the Russians are to take that seriously they'll smash the Ukrainians.
It's not even fair, actually.

no

This.

Fake.

>Turkish straits
Why do any of this if they have to go through Istanbul anyway?

>The only Ukranians who want to be part of Russia are Russians.
That is some intense mental gymnastics. They are Ukranians and they want to be part of Russia. They will be Russians once they rejoin Russia, but untill then, what you are saying is literally the whole of the East of Ukraine has a majority population wanting to rejoin Russia, because they have been part of Russia not even a 100 years ago and loved it. Ukraine is the only post Soviet state that couldn't get even to the economic stability and prosperity they had under communism. The West Ukranians are the laziest type of Pole, they should have their own state and continue their quick economic demise.
>But mah Russian influence.
Get over yourself you fucking fag, Kazakhstan Belarus et all, everyone managed to get past their Soviet economic threshold, most even without unlimited investment from Europe, like Estonia et al.
>What about the eastern republics
They fuck too much, had a large population growth and attempted to go along their way without Russia, who is the regional economic power. Imagine Canada trying to avoid the US in world trade.
>But mah nazeys in Kiev are so based
4 years past, what have they done other than continue the civil war and kill their own citizens? The economy is worse than it was in the 1990's, which by ex-soviet state standards is the worst imaginable. There is more discontent in the nation than there was in 2014. Putin is literally polling with larger support than Poroshenko in Ukraine. But that isn't much of a feat, the president has a 2~5% support. Turns out that just because some fag on tv said Yanukovich was stealing all the money and everything will be better without his, does not make it right. Ukraine had once chance to become a European nation, and that would have been under Yanukovich.

Ukraine means borderland or borderline in old church slavonic, so it means "border" in all slavic languages. It is recorder in primary chronicle LOL

globalports.com/globalports/about-us/our-industry-overview/container-market/key-russian-gateways

Proximity to major cities of central Russia
Current demand for Russia-bound container traffic in the Black Sea Basin is primarily served by Russian terminals with Ukrainian ports contributing insignificant volumes.
Novorossiysk is Russia's largest and most important Black Sea container port with a throughput of approximately 631 thousand TEUs in 2016, which accounted for 17% of Russian container traffic in 2016 (according to ASOP).
The dominant market players in the Black Sea Basin are Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port (NCSP) and Novorossiysk Container Terminal (NUTEP) both located in the port of Novorossiysk.
Container terminals at Novorossiysk are highly utilised and new capacity additions are required, though known capacity developments are of a much smaller scale compared to ones in the North-West region of Russia.
Congested road and railway traffic, as well as stormy weather conditions in the Black Sea Basin, are significant constraining factors for hinterland growth in the region; transportation to Moscow requires higher inland transportation cost

Attached: 1graph7 (1).jpg (502x339, 38K)

Donbass is fake - Russian troops came over the border and shilled that it was 'da pilpul fiting'. Read this you deluded fuuucks

businessinsider.com/putin-blundered-shoutingat-ukraines-poroshenko-france-hollande-book-2018-9

Pff, of course the Anarchist knows shit about Ukraine, that's one of the most important sites for them

Attached: 1393-territorio-libre-1918-1921_400px.jpg (400x240, 11K)

resurgentrussia.blog/2017/01/13/warm-water-interests-or-weakness/

>Today Russia relies on the warm-water ports in Sevastopol (Crimea) and Tartus (Syria) as its primary means of access to the Mediterranean Sea. The port in Tartus was created in 1971 and remained open to Russia after the fall of the USSR because of an agreement to forgive all of Syria’s debt in 1991. And before Russia annexed Crimea in 2014, Moscow arranged leasing agreements with Kiev to maintain ownership of the shipyard.

Attached: syria-map-1-1.jpg (378x410, 69K)

americablog.com/2014/03/new-crimean-war-vladimir-putin-peter-great-warm-water-port-russia.html

>As in the 1850s, Russia is claiming as its sphere of influence a territory in eastern Europe (Ukraine today, Romania and other Balkan lands in the 1850s). As in the 1850s, the West has an interest in seeing Russian power blocked from that part of Europe … As in the 1850s, one flash point in this geopolitical struggle is Crimea and its Russian naval facilities. … As in the 1850s, the West worries about Russian hegemony in the Middle East …

Attached: Ukraine_2004-election_041124-election-720x480.png (720x480, 74K)

>Half of Ukraine is territory they annexed from Russia at the time of the Soviet Union
False. Pic related is independent Ukrainian state formed after WW1 before being invaded by Communists.

>As for them having a different religion, you must be fucking in the head sideways.
The majority religion in Ukraine is Ukrainian Orthodox in the Center and East, and Ukrainian Greek Catholic in the West. The biggest religion in Russia is Russian Orthodox. Not the same religion if you understand anything about Orthodoxy:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Orthodox_Church_of_the_Kyivan_Patriarchate

Attached: IMG_9668.png (640x547, 180K)

It is a meme, such country did not exist. this lands were devided between 6 different groups and each claimed it as its own. White russians, anarchists and communists were the most successful

Krai doesn't mean border for fucks sake, I'm not even Russian and know this.

Kraj in Croatian literally means Region in a sense, usually not a big one might I add.

your linguistic rundown was incorrect

see Also, most of russians live in "sub saharan conditions" as well

I lived in Moskvabad but whenever I went outside, it was funny to see how dumb poorfags who make 180 dollars/month were telling me identical stories about strong Russia and geopolitical games, lol

>Ukraine means borderland or borderline in old church slavonic, so it means "border" in all slavic languages. It is recorder in primary chronicle LOL
Source?

Russia is not that strong, they have a realtively weak global output of force, they are just big as fuck so they are kinda hard to take down/invade. People often forget how big Russia is.

let's nuke turkey instead
youtube.com/watch?v=F5qf4SMhlSQ

Attached: smug.jpg (636x634, 48K)

source is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_Chronicle

Californians are basically indistinguishable from humans, but the idea that they should have human rights is a bit of an absurdist view.

Yep. It applies more to Belarus than to West Ukraine for Belarus has been overwhelmingly Russified even if we get to imagine that their Belarusian language is something other than funny Russian.
Belarus however has some Baltic and Finnic substract. As does Northwest Russia.

This guy gets it

This is sadly true.

>hurr durr I have no arguments other than to dismiss facts as a meme
You kremlinbots are really shitty at this. But then again, it's not like truth is on your side. Russia is a signatory of the Budapest Memorandum committing to respecting "the Independence and Sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine" which they blatantly violated when they annexed Crimea. Russia has no legitimate claims to Ukraine beyond literally acting like a gibsmedat nigger or a jilted teenage girl. It's fucking embarrassing.

Attached: IMG_8147.jpg (426x481, 36K)

>notice anything?
Overdependence on raw commodity exports. It used to be that countries understood being nothing more than a mine and cheap local labor for foreign buyers made you a colony.

I love your argument. I love how it fits you cognitive abilities so precisely. So let me get this straight, you are saying that all of Ukraine is rightful Russian clay because it was taken away by separatists in a revolution after WW1 ? It's ok, the Soviets already put down those separatists in their own "anti-terrorist operations". Moreover, the land Ukraine claimed in WWI didn't work out for them because instead of trying to take what is theirs they stole Russian and Austro-Hungarian land with people who didn't consider themselves Ukranian. See Finland for an example of the opposite scenario. The land was rightfully assigned to Russia as it was Russian, after the separatists were put down. Then pieces were transferred to Ukraine for administrative reasons. But no, I love it. Just marvelous. Keep at it.

Attached: 250px-Dismembered_Russia_—_Some_Fragments_(NYT_article,_Feb._17,_1918).png (250x375, 59K)

>Budapest Memorandum
I think even hohols thenselves have now admitted that it worths less than toilet paper.