£600 trillion '$770 trillion' to be returned to India by Britain

Attached: India_UK_Flag.png (1000x500, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historum.com/asian-history/51548-gbp-600-trillion-returned-india-britain.html
youtu.be/N3ch5GVind4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*Citation Needed*

historum.com/asian-history/51548-gbp-600-trillion-returned-india-britain.html

>poo in loos asking for handouts

Attached: 45645646546.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

You going to send the toilet witch after us?

Attached: 1532280252246.jpg (799x754, 70K)

The absolute state

Attached: kkk.png (1355x641, 373K)

Fucking come and take it

> tfw you know Theresa May might just say yes

This is going to end badly, I can feel it.

Attached: FPOhFuck.jpg (486x438, 33K)

Dave, get the Maxim.

Britain is a mess

Attached: 1535877139480.png (849x945, 616K)

does she really think she will be in power after brexit

>trillion
Are you sure? Seems a tad excessive

She'll be here for a long time

Attached: 1534992502605 (1).png (480x854, 234K)

and prob getting them, looking at your politicians.

She thinks she's in power now, that's the fucking problem.

>fewer than 200,000 white brits in India is shilled as "colonialism"
>over 8,000,000 pajeets in the uk is shilled as "diversity"
Go figure

We've got a childless boomer, who loves islam, is anti-brexit and oversaw the de-funding of our police and emergency services running the show.

Yeah, we're pretty fucked on all fronts.

Dodraugen is no laughing matter

Attached: Theodor_Kittelsen_-_Sjøtrollet,_1887_(The_Sea_Troll)[1].jpg (768x527, 134K)

No, she's literally a placeholder in a job that nobody wants—namely being the Brexit minister. That job is radioactive, because whoever is prime minister when Brexit actually happens will not be electable as dogcatcher the next day. That's the only way May could ever have gotten to Downing Street—she's clearly not leadership material. She's there to take the fall. Whoever leads after her will clean up the rubble and be able either to build Britain into a great power without EU suffocation or to grind what's left of an empire into a colony of all the third world.

then his great great.... great granddaughter gets fucked by BBC

Wtf. Pakis are stealing Sikh culture right now. No muslim ever wears a turban like that and no muslim keeps a beard. He's doing this deliberately to blend in as a Sikh when he's actually a muzzie.

Thanks for the chuckle m8

Nope, only poles do that here

We we're seeing, and it's not just the UK, is managed decline, enacted by politicians, in the pocket of lobbyists, some of which include (((them))), some of which don't care about fucking over their country because at least they'll get rich.

Which is exactly why we need a Donald Trump.

No user, we need an Adolf Hitler.

After Brexit, you can get your Johnson or Farage or whoever. Before Brexit, keep your powder dry.

I always aim too low. That's exactly what we fucking need. Agreed.

Remember last time they asked and we just said "no"

I think Rees-Mogg would be the best option but he wouldn't get the required number of votes amongst MP's.

Farage isn't an MP, unlikely to be one anytime soon. Boris would be OK, but I think he would do very little in office.

We're pretty much fucked. Unironically, we're screwed.

Pakis fuck off.

Attached: Fuck+Yeah+Kill+Niggers+Gollywogs+and+Pakis.jpg (304x1092, 61K)

>oi careful with that implied bigotry or I'll smash your backdoor in and cuff you.

Attached: no comment.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

The collapse will come and the English Phoenix will arise from the ashes.

You need fucking Cromwell. Fuck Hitler, he's a soft daft cunt.

Rees-Mogg has made it very clear that he wants to stay on the benches prior to Brexit. Nobody good wants that job before Brexit.
Farage is supposedly going to stand for mayor of London. I could see him standing for MP eventually if Brexit gets reversed, though.
Johnson is a smart man.
But, yeah, you're screwed with May.

Let the Juden in? I'll pass, I will give it to Cromwell his military prowess but he didn't see beyond his Puritan nose.

If everyone had the same care and motivation for their job, as the social engineers who created the West as we now know it, we'd be living among the stars right now.

Attached: 1535825489066.jpg (455x652, 29K)

>Cromwell brings jews back just to squeeze money out of them
>makes ghettos for them to be segregated in
>Britain becomes incredibly rich
Cromwell dindu nuffin

True enough, that bit did slip my mind. Maybe a hybrid of Cromwell for the military prowess and Ferdinand II of the Inquisition for ruthless social cleansing.

Attached: bong rozzers.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

>600trillion
They actually made BLM look reasonable when asking for $13trillion. Can these people think for two seconds and realize that every pound/dollar they get will become worthless the moment a government is stupid enough to pay out?

And in return you gtfo out of their nation and have no more hand outs.

Let's hope so fren, let's fucking hope so

The repeal of the Anti-Settlement Law was the most destructive act in the entirety of Western Civilisation.

What the fuck?

Why is is 30-50 year olds doing this? Fuckign cunts.

They were told to and its better than paperwork, I assume.

I think Rees-Mogg is very keen to remain loyal, precisely because there's a good chance he'll get the top job at some point. I think he a few years away from getting support from the Party anyway. Good knowledge though burger.

Farage will never get the mayoralty, he's the wrong colour for the demographic post 2016.

You see how the mindless masses react to subversion, only diversion can solve this, they must be afraid of everything that they have allowed until they can come to us.

You would be shocked how big the LGBT group is within the Police in the UK. A lot of them not in front-line roles, and an even bigger number championing them because of their minority status. It's awash with virtue signalling, it's shocking.

Of course, if it all falls apart, you could always end up with the Right Honourable Dianne Abbot as Prime Minister.

Hey man, if you're Indian, just want to say that handouts make people weak man. And more money and more wealth makes people targets in this world.

USA is rich. Everyone wants to go to USA. China is rich. Now there's a fascination with China and they have made some new enemies.

I would rather if UK gave us not money but a chance for education in their country for cheap or some kind of technology transfer/Sharing/collaboration. That would be better for India. Free money just makes people weak.

Fuck the money bongs. Give us fucking mallya back. We gon skin him up

youtu.be/N3ch5GVind4
>Midlands
>Afro-Ghouls

When will it end?

The Abbototamus? I wouldn't rule it out. There is a sense of urgency from the British media to get a minority into the top job quickly to cement their recent cultural gains. I rule out nothing, other than common sense and the will of the right thinking Brits ever being realised.

What is she now, shadow minister for DoSAC?

The only things I know about British politics I learned from Francis Urquhart and Malcolm Tucker.

Shadow home secretary, which is only one below Chancellor of the Exchequer - usually the PM's right-hand man. So she's third in the pecking order on the opposition.

Ironically, she has got hands like a man.

Whatever happens, we have got
The Maxim Gun, and they have not

It's about 5 times the world's total wealth. That's niggernomics for you.

Attached: 1530124870766.png (491x454, 158K)

I am allied to my fellow man, I am Homosexual and don't really let it enter my politics, I am sick of the LGBT crowd allying with the Juden and the Islamic Hordes, the crowd must be destroyed and replaced with a Nationalist Homosexual Division.

First it was France with Napoleon
then Germany with Hitler
Is it Britain's turn to unleash it's wrath upon the world?

>(((East India Company)))

Oh god

>(((East India Company)))

Attached: East India Company.jpg (1104x1426, 185K)

> I don't mind homosexuals, as long as they don't ram it down your throat - so to speak.

Sorry dude, I had no choice really.

> they are actually telling them they are going to do a real and objective action using niggernomics

womp womp is right lol

What's up with these whining nations that want reparations,just because they were the weaker ones at certain time ?

Lads. what should you do if you get your DNA ancestry done and unexpected find out you've a small percentage Jew? It incredibly rare in my country because we've fuck all Jews here.

> memeflag
> talking about DNA ancestry

kys and saged

Attached: JewryPickOne.jpg (417x286, 33K)

The wealth of the widespread Saudi royal family is tied up in the country's diverse assets -- an estimated total of more than $1,400,000,000,000.

This. kek my sides, literally India is one of the majority in the planet 1.3 billion, even if u stucked in there the entire white poulation of germany uk france spain and portugal scattered around India it wouldnt make a significantaly differance. lel