Nobody cares

Lets be honest for a sec bub. You never bought nike products, so whats really gonna change?

You are making conservatives look bad.

Attached: nike boycott.jpg (750x747, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAw9eXXVwfM
youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo
youtube.com/watch?v=4n4EpohFlz4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage and KYS Nike Jew Shill. Fuck off.

Not true. I've been wearing Nike running shoes exclusively since I was 14 because they're just the best, but I'm not going to sit by and let them prop up this fucking anticop communist nigger like it's ok.

>billions of dollars of market share down the shitter
Trust commies and kikes: Lose money.

Trust niggers and spics: Lose money.

Try to argue with white men: Lose money.

Try to concern troll: Lose money.

>/pol actually goes out to exercise
>/pol isn't afraid of its outdoor shadow and stays inside all day waiting for mommy to come back from work with hotpockets from the grocery store
>/pol actually wears shoes much less athletic gear

nigga pls

Attached: 28911775001_5803245686001_5803236066001-th.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

Most niggers I see wear cargo pants and New Balance shoes, but I always see them mocked online for being a white thing.

>Oy vey

>all this shilling over athletic wear
Jow Forums isn’t the target audience for Nike clothing either. It’s amazing how this shills think this place has any power.

Then use your wallet and do an impressive $60 dollars of damage. You showed them.

Maybe they saw the N on their lame sneakers and thought they were Nikes

So white men cant debate without shitting their pants huh. noted

Pol doesnt have a gf bro

I was in a thread just before this and the posters were white men saying how its okay, they will just buy more new balance. Cant make this stuff up.

Its amazing how everyone who disagrees with your stormfag echochamber is a shill huh. Reminder the only reason moot created /pol from /news was to contain the stormfag menace. Literally a containment board for CIA and mossad think tanks and controlled ops.

>muh disagreement shill
When there are a dozen threads with the exact same subject matter OP, it’s an obvious concerted effort to do something. I don’t care either way, but you can not deny some people are trying to drive a narrative here. It’s particularly interesting considering how unlikely the average Jow Forums-tard is to exercise. They aren’t buying athletic wear. There is no market to gain or lose here.

*siiip*
Yup, I won’t be buying any Nike products anymore

>making conservatives look bad
ohh nooooo
gtfo faggot
>in all fields

All of that shit is based except the beer and the jorts.

I dont understand any of this.
nike has always endorsed and been endorsed by niggers.
nothing has changed for decades.
why is everyone outraged that they chose a new nigger?

Remember that leftist ideas cannot exist without strict moderation that bans all dissenters.

Not all of us are neet-cuck failures like you

Took this myself last month.

Attached: IMG_3256.jpg (4032x3024, 2.47M)

>Lets be honest for a sec bub.
You're not Wolverine, you're just a faggot.

Attached: 15360285911367.jpg (1024x995, 158K)

Whoooa moderation bro. Imagine a society that tolerates murder, cannibalism, and pedophillia. I mean we should be able to tolerate anything right? All evils are acceptable.

The far right is just as bad as the far left. You dont wanna debate, dont wanna compromise, dont wanna change.

lol, youre lonely kid.

Wildlands night ops? Fuck yeah, bro.

Attached: 20170812_214304.jpg (5312x2988, 3.68M)

>>You never bought nike products
>consumers claim they do buy their products and claim to also be stopping the purchases of nike products
>$ 4bn dollar loss in

he did...they did...they collectively did 4bn in damage...

True, thats the point there is no gain or loss. So why do stormweenies act like they are going to pull the plug on nike.

Anti-American nigger

And nike still didnt undo the decision?

I ACTUALLY HAVEN'T

BUT NOW I WONT CONSIDER THEM

BTFO

NEW BALANCE GAAAAAAAAANG WUTS UP

I've bought Nike shit for my company because their rep and the look is nice. Golf shirts hats etc, and my people like it

Not anymore. I dont mind people being politically retarded on their own, but when they mix it in with business thats where the line is drawn

jewish false flag

there is 0 evidence anyone cares one way or another about this bullshit

>muh whore shoes theory
You dumb cunt.

Oh for me the line was siding with stormfags who secretly want to murder people in a DOTR RWDS scenario because their own lives are so pitifully miserable and lonely. But you know what they say, agree to disagree. Some people get ticked off by business politics, others by actual crazy people with access to guns.

i didnt say they are the same faggot

>agrees there is no gain or loss
Why do they even bother with this place then? That’s hwhat I don’t understand.

I agree with you but it's not worth countersignaling. Nike has been a nigger brand for decades. I think the only people that care are the conservatives that still think watching NegroCollision all Sunday is peak male American.

New Balance is hella ass sweet tho

i used to always buy nike shoes

fuck off, cynical nigger. your last name definitely ends in "berg" or "stein"

Attached: (You).png (700x734, 333K)

The replies on twitter are pure gold, mad boomers that think that their meathead son who killed people for oil deserves some respect

>You never bought nike products, so whats really gonna change?
I unironically have never bought a single nike product ever. I couldn't care less who their "face" is.

He used to be a white guy however lol.

Attached: great ball player.jpg (1024x768, 230K)

Your stormfag peers crossed a line. They should have never threatened innocents with death. Its only natural those neckbeards reap what they sowed. You cant put hate like that out into the world without consequences.

At least they can still compete in fantasy football

just finished 3 hours of squats and deadlifts (and curls lol) outside and no I fucking wasn't wearing any shoes

Attached: nigel.jpg (620x387, 47K)

you idiot, we were the only demographic that can afford their shitwear

The comedy of niggers and kikes shilling the nike issue is not lost on me.

Funny that, I bought a pair specifically for running since Adidas are a bit hit & miss, but they literally lamed me during the run & caused bizarre arthritic tier pain when I lounged about in them.
Since then I've grown to dislike them the same way I dislike normies. I don't care at all, beyond wanting a little distance between us.
1) Adidas whatever
2) Puma sports casual
3) Lonsdale slipper things
4) Asics fell runners
5) Kikeskin cowboy boots

What the fuck are you on about? People who dont like some nigger using politics to alleviate his failing shitty career are stormfags that want death squads?

I actually went to a nike store recently and got cheap shoes for $30.

Dont act oblivious faggot. For the last decade or so this has been Welcome to "Kill Niggers" pol. You can argue that its all satire. But I know you all sit around listening to Kai murros and william luther pierce.

>shows pic of the average black income in chicago being $8 dorra
quit boasting about how privileged you are for fucks sake..goddamn racist fucks like u are whats wrong with this country...shoving ur white privlege in poc faces...

>Kai murros and william luther pierce
literally who the fuck are these people and why should I care?

why do you know so much about the fucking racists? projecting much?

I have some, not going to anymore
only Thor Steinar from now on

I actually don't see a problem in this starter kit. All of those things are worn and consumed by real men.

Americans talk too much
They
just
won't
shut
up
There's no difference in their mind between making a thread & polluting someone else's. Show me an American that thinks their 'thinking out loud' isn't a gift to humanity, and I'll duly note it & move on without fucking going on about it for 50 threads.

Which has what to do with my post? And why does reddit (you) seem to think pol is some monolith?

The worst I wish upon niggers fyi is buying their voluntary passage out of the country, but that wont happen anyway

Keep you friends close, keep you enemies closer.

don't know who those people are but are you black or something? I'm not sure I understand the problem here
please explain further who you are and why your jimmies are so rustled

I'm an American that thinks my "thinking out loud" means nothing. Now go away.

Because you enable stormfaggoty. You look the otherway, not your problem. Evil flourishes because you good men have lost your righteouness.

nike quality has gone down since the late 90's, only niggers are dumb enough to pay for that overpriced trash.

any runfags here? i have nike epic react flyknit to run in. i want to switch to adidas. i read solarboost are good...any opinionz?

Don't forget, Converse is also owned by Nike now. Make sure to boycott Converse too.

nah sounds like some fucking racist deep state shit to me...

fuck off you rich white government racist with trying to start shit here against poc...Jow Forums loves poc...if u cant handle the banter then leave...why are u getting offended for me? can u not be any more fucking condescending? why do i need a white man or white bitch with privilege fighting my problems for me? fucking ignorant racists

Nope, but I cant see why that would be your argument. You dont have to be black to take a stand against an obvious evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAw9eXXVwfM

i feel this one also. but i tried other brands and theyre all the same shit quality.

the twitter replies to this story are cringey
what do they do, to put up a white soldier to say he has sacrified more than kaep, while that is true. they are so dumb they are oblivious to the optics. Why not put up a black solder who died to contrast to kaep.
They play too easily into the hands of the enemy

LMAO nike on damage control
>GIB US MONI BACK, U STOOPID DRUMPF SUPPORTAHS
thats what you get for hating your nation, in a country that was known once to be very very patriotic. It's a real tragedy, and i used to like America as a kiddo, always wanting to go there once.

Attached: Sprit_of_'76.2.jpg (1236x1667, 340K)

Stormfaggotry is better than whatever communist dystopia were headed towards, not that your concern is in any way realistic

Take your gay little nonsequiturs back to (((reddit)))

LIBERALISM IS MORAL SYPHILIS

Youre just out of the loop kid. You got no friends here.

youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo

Pissed off conservatives are not a huge part of the $200 shoe market

Don't feel bad, it doesn't work when Leftists boycott shit either....

Attached: 1443065255995.jpg (259x194, 11K)

But I won $300 in Nike gift cards last year and basically have multiple outfits, even if some are Hurley. Dri-fit brand is pretty good and I like Roche 2, but they seem to be discontinued now.
I still have about $100 in gift cards

theyre ll made in the same sweatshops and later rebranded, usually stick to wearing vans and boots.

Nah ill stay right here and be rubbing it for til the last of my days.

you should checkout adidas running shoes. if you like nike, they'll fell like running with granite soles after you slip on some adidas.

do you ever get tired of these stupid...shitty memes..

Memes have to be funny

YOU MISSED THE FUCKING FUNNY

Thanks for clearing that up Amerifriend
youtube.com/watch?v=4n4EpohFlz4

Are those tears on your face?

Because they’re catering/bowing down to the left. There’s nothing spectacular about Kaepernick aside from his anti-American schtick. Nike is saying it supports this type of retardation and is proud of it.

hmmm

Attached: nike.png (572x645, 300K)

jokes on nike, i've never bought their products

What the fuck is there to debate.
What a company hired a nigger
they lost money
the end

There is ZERO to talk about here.
Debate MY ASS

>fuck off nigger

Attached: 1536020051680.jpg (800x723, 53K)

who ran non white communities into the dirt? rich white leftists...who tried to keep people from going to school with white people? leftists with their southern democrat jim crowe bullshit...who voted the first poc into office? not you fucking racists on the left...

who keeps trying to abort none white babies and have the government pay for it? who keeps creating laws to put poc in prison?

not the right...so maybe youre the fucking problem with all your west coast elitist bullshit

sage

>literally who is William Luther Pierce
you're a degenerate weebo-faggot albino nigger

Attached: 1533522505318.png (638x356, 327K)

And centerism is just as worse, because you have no ideology and nothing to stand for. You are just a mindless and spineless faggot

Attached: 2475974158941752.jpg (700x762, 69K)

If you boycott Nike you're also someone who mows their lawn with a baller ass lawnmower?

Attached: i shoes.jpg (408x253, 19K)

How were you retards NOT wearing New Balance before all this? They're clearly the superior shoe.

I said further up the thread but Asics are pretty l337 if you can't find an Adidas item worth the premium.
Never heard of solarboost so no opinion

Go back to Jow Forumsthedonald, dinesh

They've had drops larger than this earlier this year. And, why is everyone looking over the fact that Nike is up 20% since Jan?
They've received free advertising this weekend & today, so I wouldn't be surprised if they gain this drop back tomorrow...and more.

Just bought a pair of oakleys yesterday

Attached: 1533315301922.jpg (480x356, 26K)

ok so that leaves us with three possibilities
1) you are a jew
2) you are a boomer christcuck
3) you are an actual shill unironically shilling for nike on Jow Forums (lol)

are you a christian? I find it hard to believe you are so concerned with this "evil"
you don't speak like you are actually concerned, you speak like you are left wing and just hate right wingers

I mean I can definitely tell you're not black since your posts aren't just retarded ooga booga white ppl posts like blacks normally post here

Attached: thinking.gif (350x192, 1.18M)

Because they're niggers. They are literally made to copy each other and follow the mass without thinking.

Why are you here?

>hur dur you are all evil and I like to suck big corrupt corporations dicks
>oh Nike did somthing immoral? Take more of my money!

>that’ll show the racists at pol!

Christ man

>haha, stupid soiboys! supreme gentleman reporting in! i CHOOSE celibacy!

Attached: 1534877735908.png (683x913, 847K)