Noticing a wave of anti british threads today?

noticing a wave of anti british threads today?

its shills out in force cause the uk may do a hard brexit and they know if they undermine us - uk relations here it will trickle down

dont fall for it,i consider yanks canadians,aussies and new zealanders as much one of the boys as any other englishman and if they are cut i will bleed.

shills fuck off.

Attached: 1526777553352.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAzqr839F6E
youtube.com/watch?v=CqCRFQeqdIs
jobs.ac.uk/job/BML441/honeypot-bot-developing-social-media-bots-for-engaging-with-malicious-actors-buckleyo_u19scic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>anti british

I have no problem with the scots.

Attached: good luck.png (824x549, 830K)

Hope you guys finally get it over with. Rip the band-aid off as it were, get this shit over with. Hopefully a removal of the tyrants in your govt follows soon after.

so the eternal baugete and kraut show their faces

Attached: 1514768840638.png (804x767, 62K)

Too much d&c on this board. We're all brothers guys.

Attached: vkr13.jpg (400x388, 59K)

Attached: 1529005145013.jpg (750x500, 42K)

agreed

pol has taught me to love all anglos and nations even though i never stepped on their soil

fuck europe.

Thanks user, best wishes to you too!

Rule Britannica!

Long live the motherland

cringe

Haha right. Just... let me go now and it's all good

Attached: ulster-coat-arms.gif (296x476, 12K)

add "soft" to it

Burying the past between European nations is a difficult thing to d, there's a long history of bloodshed between us, but if we're not able to come together now then we'll fall one by one.

Didn't notice the shilling but god save britain and the british and especially the english

europe are our allies,the anglosphere is family

Attached: 1511090763281.jpg (502x679, 119K)

No, no, no, Ireland is British
Don't make us organize another potato famine Patrick

Take your meds user.

you have really bad grammar , probably a midlander or a northerner, kys

>a wave of anti british threads today?
No. There's always loads of anti-British threads. We're probably the most hated nation on Jow Forums.
Have you been living under a rock, OP? I took pic related a few months ago.

Attached: pol hates bongs.png (1331x594, 412K)

Stay mad mahmood.

Attached: 1527878614858.png (841x407, 407K)

Shut it you hanky waving faggot. This is why we can't be friends. Fuck you all, anglo scum

Don't care lol

Attached: DgDwDDvWAAEIxu5.jpg_large.jpg (1020x746, 193K)

>Flag
That really activates my almonds

This place has always hated the British you retard.

shut up fag no one cares about your decaying tooth of an island

Attached: 1532767990996.jpg (1892x2716, 914K)

Attached: 1523278379955.jpg (1080x1920, 543K)

I was about to say something about german butthurt, but 2nd reply proves my point

Britain has fucked pretty much every peoples over the globe. But that was the elites. Not the everyman.

limeys are just a easy target don't worry brotendo just finna bust a dab on the haterz for throwing shade.

Attached: 1532723393373.gif (484x377, 193K)

This can't be real

youtube.com/watch?v=WAzqr839F6E
youtube.com/watch?v=CqCRFQeqdIs

>fucked every peoples over the globe
How, by giving them civilisation? Trade? Building cities, and founding entire nations?

They always do this shit every time Brexit looks like it isn't going their way.

Mostly meme flags mate and you can bet that most American flag posters that are shilling they'll be niggers and Jews.

Attached: 1517441509935.jpg (400x550, 57K)

The Welsh are the Brits, the Scots are mostly Irish raiders and Norsemen who chased the Welsh down from their kingdom of Strathclyde into Wales.

Oh you don't want to go over to Ireland while they've got an Indian abortionist at the head, and all the other globalist-Soros funded shit going on. The British Isles should unite, and kick all the fuckers out.

they do the same thing with Canada and Canadian VPNs

they just attack everything under the pretense of being a Canadian, inflaming Americans to lash out at actual victimized Canadians

the truth regarding this usually stays in the thoughts of the conscious observer

>says the least white country in Europe
بونغ بونغ

Attached: 87686876.png (472x412, 212K)

Fuck this lizard woman.
I bet she doesn't even have a licence for that gun-shaped prop.

Both Scots and the Irish are British. Our blood was pretty much identical even before we went over there are fucked their women stupid.

You forget about the med countries, Eastern Europe and France.

Fuck the yanks, fuck the krauts, fuck the frogs, fuck the spagetti-o's, fuck the paellas, fuck the dude weeds, fuck the chocos, fuck the horny helmet fuckers too.
But most importantly, fuck the taigs, ugly cunts.

You’re not wrong about these shills. Look at this job ad I found today.

jobs.ac.uk/job/BML441/honeypot-bot-developing-social-media-bots-for-engaging-with-malicious-actors-buckleyo_u19scic

>While the internet provides an excellent platform for communication it also offers the opportunity for malicious behaviour. These undesirable behaviours can include cyberbullying, spamming, or disinformation (‘fake news’). These malicious actors can range from something as simple as an ‘internet troll’, to hacking groups or state sponsored actors [i].

>Social honeypots [ii] have been used as a means of capturing and characterising social media spammers to better understand their interactions with the services. Traditionally, this approach involves creating a number of social media profiles to attract specific malicious actors. This data is then analysed to better understand the attributes and behaviours of these accounts.

>This PhD project will extend this approach to develop a range of interactive social honeypots by using automated bots (a honeypot-bot) to actively engage with trolls, fake news and automated accounts.

>The project will aim to design and create a number of bots that can be deployed to engage with other malicious or automated actors. Initially, the work will focus on developing Twitter-bots, however, this can be expanded to provide a generic approach to deploying these ‘honeypot-bots’ across a range of platforms.

>The research will require the analysis of the behaviours of real users, malicious actors and automated accounts. This will require a number of experiments to determine which characteristics of a bot make it more attractive to certain groups (e.g. the avatar or language used).

>The research will cover a broad range of topics in order to create convincing bots that can attract automated or malicious accounts as well as being realistic enough to avoid being identified as spam.

All for the lovely salary of 14K.

This is full blown social engineering right here.
I am so glad I stay off social media altogether for so many reasons, this being among them.
Also
>A job that basically recompensates your tuition fees but leaves you penniless
I have no words for this.

Cheers, maybe one day we'll even get a wee Saltire flag on here.

They even call it a honeypot bot designed to analyse “malicious actors”. I’ve never seen something so blatant.