HAPPENING!

folks we are just 3 days away from permanent crossing 1.5 degree global temperature....

There is really no future for humans. Let's celebrate

mcc-berlin.net/en/research/co2-budget.html

Attached: 1504641396140.gif (174x174, 2.42M)

Global warming is a myth

>Climate change is a myth

Not a surprise coming from American

You’re a fool. This is not the norm. Right now is the transition to disaster. What may seem an inconvenience now will be disastrous for everyone in a few years. Five more years of heatwaves In Europe would affect food prices a lot more than this past summer. Five more years of wildfires on the scale we’ve seen will bring affect the worlds air quality globally. Five more years of red tide or attic melt or Gulf Stream failure or flooding. These things will hurt everyone and sooner or later the affects of climate change will rock your world rich or poor.

Attached: 1512629408157.jpg (408x450, 27K)

the climate is supposed to change.

SPRING SUMMER FALL WINTER O MY
SPRING SUMMER FALL WINTER O MY

REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: MotionIllusion.gif (1024x768, 119K)

Not my problem
the sun n shit
volcanos n stuff
higher temps in the past
400 000 years of evolution

A reminder that civilizations always expand during warmings.
And we've been in a long term cooling which is very dangerous for us all.
pic very related.

Attached: last10000yrswarming_cooling.png (829x493, 156K)

I thought we were entering an ice age

Changed his words in a vital way there and proceeded to argue against something he didnt say

But who am I to complain, if people actually worked together to find objective conclusions instead of grandstanding I'd never have lived to see America wake up to a web of lies, which has been quite fun.

>SUMMER
>SUMMER
>SUMMER
>SUMMER
ETERNAL SUMMER IS UPON US!

Attached: 1533423075675.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

All we have to do to solve global warming is to drop global cooling sized asteroid onto Antarctica. What do you think the "hole" is on the south pole? It is a test site for smaller asteroids. The big one will hit this year and we will have a very long winter next year. January to August.

Stop listening to their lies. We are in global COOLING not warming. We have been lied to about man made climate change for decades and you still eat it up.

Your lifestyle will be eradicated. And sooner rather than later. We are facing economic collapse, biosphere disaster and environmental catastrophe. Any one of these could bring the fall of civilization but instead we are causing all three which work together to further compound the tragedy. This isn’t “big whoop” this is quite literally “the end”. You may find it laughable that I claim collapse will be here by 2030 but when facing a BOE, biodiversity eradication, global warming, the death of the oceans, an ever increasing carbon ppm, death of capitalism, automation, soul depletion, peak oil, death of our water tables, micro plastics, food stock failure, the list just goes on and on and on most of which were sourced in the link above. Even if you dismiss half of these the rest are more than enough to disrupt civilization on a scale that leaves everyone awestruck. And all of these factors listed are growing worse each passing year leaving a heavier burden on society. Make no mistake society WILL buckle and although I may be over estimating when that happens it WILL happen. If not this decade than the next. And if not the next than the one that follows. Each year that passes doesn’t ease the threat. Just makes it more likely to pass the coming year. So excuse me when you say you life style will change a “little” or you will be “inconvenienced” or it will only affect the poor that I laugh a bit. That seems like delusion to me unless you are in your late 60s. Most likely a hard collapse comes in your lifetime. Rich or poor man or woman adult or child we will die the same:hungry, desperate, tired.

the thing is, all of africa and the middle east and central america is going to get hit hard which means literally billions of negros on your doorstep

That flag will never fly off Earth.

It's fucking over.

Dane fag. all we need is a few larger volcanoes to break out simultaneously and we have instantly lower global temperatures.

Volcanoes are our friends.

You have been visited by Lava-chan. Reply to this post with "volcanoes n' shiet" and cooler summers will be upon us

Expecting Californian weather all year round.

volcanoes n' shiet

Attached: tumblr_ofgxz9zvzS1uhjffgo1_500.gif (500x280, 1.41M)

we're closed, enjoy your state-mandated cuckoldry, Sweden 2.0

Attached: 1494437204891.gif (400x170, 1.27M)

>ill be here by 2030 but when facing a BOE, biodiversity eradication, global warming, the death of the oceans, an ever increasing carbon ppm, death of capitalism, automation, soul depletion, peak oil, death of our water tables, micro plastics, food stock failure, the list just goes on and on and on most of which were sourced in the link above. Even if you dismiss half of these the rest are more than enough to disrupt civilization on a scale that leaves everyone awestruck. And all of these factors listed are growing worse each passing year leaving a heavier burden on society. Make no mistake society WILL buckle and although I may be over estimating when that happens it WILL happen. If not this decade than the next. And if not the next than the one that follows. Each year that passes doesn’t ease the threat. Just makes it more likely to pass the coming year. So excuse me when you say you life style will change a “little” or you will be “inconvenienced” or it will only affect the poor that I laugh a bit. That seems like delusion to me
check ID:Joy

Maybe you and all your shitty European brethren should actually try upholding your stupid useless Paris agreement instead of blaming the only country who managed to get carbon pollution below desired levels. Or, stop enabling niggers poos and chinks to breed uncontrollably.

wasted.

You sound like a doomsday cult leader

Just make a giant vent like that constantly blows cool air into sky, sort it all out

YELLOWSTONE GO TO THE POLLS!

Attached: lava chan.jpg (773x1000, 219K)

no its just facts there will be a collapse and as he says seemingly unavoidable

checked

also I want to see

Im in Florida, its quite brisk outside for the beginning of september. Kill yourself.

Global Warming=European Supremacy

Attached: E38A2046-71AF-43C9-8737-A65C1C8CED13.png (700x451, 185K)

>it will happen when the weather cools
Ice age imminent

>he thinks any modern western government has it in them to protect their borders from "refugees"

>he thinks his government cares about anything but infinite population growth for infinite growth of profits

Civilization is going to collapse regardless. Just because the Scandinavians can’t stand Africa tier weather doesn’t mean I should care more.

>all we need is a few larger volcanoes to break out simultaneously and we have instantly lower global temperatures.

? explain please

>in reality
>sun activity drops
>earth cools
>americans still shart in the mart

everyone wins

Volcanoes emit shit that cools the earth.
Pray for lava-chan to have explosive diarrhea and humanity will be saved.
Wouldn't hurt to pray for her to wipe out a few billion people in the process too.

>Wouldn't hurt to pray for her to wipe out a few billion people in the process too.
No need to pray because if it did happen it would happen. Those two things go hand and hand

volcanoes erupt a lot of smoke that fill the atmosphere effectively reflecting sunlight back resulting in lower temperatures almost instantly. We haven't had a proper volcano breakouts for a while and I pray everyday.

One shitty fillipino volcano is not enough, we need more. Some help Iceland?

the years around 2012 had some nice happenings, nothing serious since then. About time lava-chan

but it snowed where I live the day before yesterday

Bullshit , 0.2 above average

Attached: UAH_LT_1979_thru_August_2018_v6.jpg (2340x1350, 335K)

It never hurts to utilize meme magic by getting a mass of anons implanting a concept into the global consciousness.

Have you ever read a book? You know people predict the end of the world all the time, right? You may be correct, but be careful if you don't actually know.

>I claim collapse will be here by 2030
I bet it wont.
They said that in the 70s too,
and the 80s
and the 90s
still waiting.

Grand solar minimum Eddy on its way, 2023 we will know if its a Dalton or Maunder minimum level event. Hope and pray its a Dalton type minimum because that will be a shit show for the planet as it is but a Maunder minimum doesnt bare thinking about.

plz enlighten us. What's a fucking Dalton type solar minimum in a nutshell? What about Maunder or Marauder or wtf

it is the number of sunspots, or the lack of it?

Did you not know its getting colder because its getting warmer ?

We've only been recording useful climate data for the past 200 years which isn't a lot of time relative to our planet. I reckon we don't have nowhere near enough information to build a predictable model of how our planets climate will change in the future and that there's still a lot of variables we haven't accounted for.

Attached: 1482893186362.png (302x351, 97K)

Spreading the Industrial revolution to the rest of the world was the biggest mistake in recent history.

One is normal and will return to normal activity levels relatively fast. The other can last 70 years.
And yes, solar minimum is about the lack of sunspots.
See solarham.net

Checked .

Last 2 grand solar minimums, Dalton and Maunder, they happen every 400 years and the last, the Maunder, ended 1730.Millions died die to famine and disease. Longer colder winters followed by very hot but short summers.
Do a search on whichever engine you use, plenty of info documented

Climate change is real.
Me being responsible for it by eating beef and driving an SUV is the part that's a myth.

S

I second this

>volcanoes n' shiet

you mean muslim supremacy with the way your demographics are going right

Last year saw the first landfall of a hurricane in 12 years and a longer colder winter than normal.
If there are more hurricanes and an even longer and colder winter this year take it as a serious warning.

>ITT: alarmists about future problems, as if after surviving multiple ice ages and adapting to warmer climates, we couldn't adapt further
>implying that a warmer climate and richer atmosphere wouldn't increase agricultural yields
>implying any of this is a problem in any way, shape or form

Well, guess we have to stop farming and industrializing in the third world. Don't want to burn coal or cut down forests for more farmland... Gotta save the enviroment, leave that to the "first world".

Attached: gradually.jpg (750x726, 64K)

thx. it's been a while since I nerded out on the sun related apocalypse, but I used to be paranoid. never trust the sun, she has one bad day and we're fucked for centuries

You forget people were far more self sufficient not that long ago and now we rely on just in time deliveries and supply chains

Good.

Oblivion awaits. I only hope I'll be here to witness the ultimate form of justice administered by the ultimate judge, the Sun, the only God who never betrayed any living soul.

Attached: 958959.jpg (1478x1019, 188K)

The world would be at an incomprehensibly higher standard of living without African/Asian/Mexican overpopulation and pollution putting a strain on the resources of the world. The population in the first half of the 20th century was the ideal cap.

Indeed, another Carrington type event and the job will be well and truly fucked

if all the ice melted, the pyramids would be at sea level, which is exactly why they were built there

Attached: PYRAMIDS (2).gif (320x200, 34K)

>i would be richer if you didn't exist and i could have your shit

Gee, i wonder why your people have a reputation as "white niggers".

Attached: ....jpg (192x234, 10K)

he speaks the truth. we should exterminate all shitskins.

Well it does happen occasionally. Nothing new under the sun

Why do you care about the polinesians or ethiopians?

I understand if you wanna exterminate african-americans, they ruin your society. But why do you care so much about shitskins in shitholes?

Attached: 1495561124038.jpg (1022x642, 52K)

>nothing new under the sun
Including OP being a massive faggot

Hunger has always, always, ALWAYS been the primary and best motivator for humans. You see we have the uncanny ability to go weeks without food while losing very little of what actually lets us get food. Deprive a man of water and a day later he's delirious, and two days after that, dead. Take away a man's food though, and suddenly the gears start to turn in his head.
>how can I get food
>what if I look in somewhere different
>can I grow food?
>that plant didn't work, can I grow more?
And the proof is in the pudding. Every year there is more food available to more people worldwide than the year before it. Since 2012 the primary there has been more worldwide deaths from obesity than hunger and that will never change. Every time humans are faced with food shortages it triggers the hard work and ingenuity needed to make more food, and this will not be different.

Pls don't.
We're frozen here since April.

REDUCE CARBON EMISSIONS BY KILLING YOURSELF

Because occasionally some of you hueniggers end up where I live and run through the dorms being loud as fuck at 2 am, walk around naked from the bathroom/to the dorm room and don't fucking flush the toilets for some reason after taking massive hueshits.

Your women however, are nice, well adjusted and do just fine. The only issue with the women is that they never want to leave and constantly refer to Brazil as a shithole. Your men do the previously mentioned things and are constantly butt blasted about no girls on campus wanting to fuck them, constantly talk about how they used to get all the girls back home, and how they can't wait to go back so they can finally get laid again. They're also shit at soccer but somehow are here on scholarships for soccer, but never fucking win, even against shitty college teams here.

At least they want to go the fuck back, I guess. I wish I was talking about the darker skinned Brazilians, because I used to think that the whiter and white among you were able to be salvaged, but have changed my mind.

I need some of those volcanoes n' shiet to btfo the fucking liberals. Please volcano-chan, help me plunge the world into an ice age to kill all the shitskins.

The poos are gonna roast

How will mankind ever survive a slight increase in temperature...... pic related.

Attached: Climate over the past 11,000 years.jpg (640x384, 209K)

>You can kill climate threads with this one simple trick!

Again?! Finally... You guys have beem promising me for decades that if I keep polluting all the degenerate coastal cities would drown and I could go swimming in mid december at my newly beachfront property for ages.
Just in time for winter! Yes! No heavy snowsuits this year, keeping the swimsuits out!

You're wrong. Al Gore warned us about NYC being submerged by 2012, and just look at it now.
Yeah, really funny, you fucking denier. I have to fucking scuba to work now. It sucks.

Attached: 1531446337531.jpg (612x612, 79K)

>own 100 acres in a part of canada with warm summers and year round precipitation

Attached: plantation-pepe.jpg (620x264, 45K)

I hope Four Chins is still up when righteous fire cleanses this earth with all of us with it. I wanna shitpost till the very end.
Good thing I'm a good ol Protestant boy and not a C*tholic so I don't have to worry about little kid diddlers in our version of heaven.

Attached: Felix HAPPENING forest.png (1464x824, 1.61M)

wtf? I love you Lava-chan
volcanoes n' shiet

Q predicted this

>which means literally billions of negros on your doorstep
Oh, you.

Attached: napalm-shitskins.gif (500x259, 1.83M)

Take the global spending for 'climate change'. Give me half that value and I will within 10 years not only stop any warming (if we are going to get any) but I will drop the temperature by any amount you want.
You can keep the space infrastructure used to build the solar shade as a free gift for showing up.

The Sea Dragon will rise. It's the brute force approach to getting shit in orbit. And yes you can fit the whole first stage of the Saturn V in the engine bell of the Sea Dragon. It keeps getting cheaper the bigger you build it.

Attached: SeaDragonToScale1.jpg (700x252, 52K)

why are nordic people so stupid?

do you really believe of all the problems this world is having it will end for a slight climate change?

Oh, you.

Attached: oh you.jpg (640x480, 82K)

>Africa's population is exploding and niggers are invading the West
>Global warming will kill life on the planet
FeelsGoodMan

Attached: 94378598475986.png (1000x1403, 564K)

Weird, real estate prices near the water just keep going up. Get back to me when that fact changes

Old news, nothing new, cycles
-earth

>will end for a slight climate change?
What the fuck do you think you're ? you're just a fucking meaningless being created by nature. Do you understand this planet can easy change climate and couldn't care less about the species on this planet. We're at the point to change into Venus if it's getting hotter and all the ice is melting and methane gas releasing never before seen. It will end all this pathetic species. No crops, no fresh water to support all these billions of people.

>all the problems this world is having

no other problem than facing ecological disaster

>lmao u nig

Shoot any brazillians that set foot on US soil for all i care. I really don't give a shit.

What i asked was why do you give a shit what we do on our favelas.

I don't give a shit what burgers do up there, nor do i care about what anybody else does. I just want to take care and improve my nation, not police the planet.

Attached: 1485231959024.jpg (960x637, 71K)

He didn't say that that Mohammed.

Look on the bright side, niggers can’t swim.

We can reign back in our climate, tech keep evolving at a faster and faster rate soon solar is going to be viable

You say all of this like it’s a bad thing.

>technology will save us

kek, there are any brakes on this one.

It’s all right you faggot, I’m going to eat people especially Danes with their dough boy bodies and layer of taste fat.
I can taste the crackling now.
Meats back on the menu boys!

Imagine being this retarded

Not my problem

Bullshit