Why is it socially acceptable to be a woman in 2018 and look like a total whore...

Why is it socially acceptable to be a woman in 2018 and look like a total whore? Would you respect someone who looked like this?

Attached: 1536033776782.jpg (706x1023, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WC2aSs_UspA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Would you respect someone who looked like this?
I don't respect women

I only respect women whom go to church and believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and follow the Bible to a T.

mummy!

THICC

>woman
Ive got bad news for you abdul

feminists have successfully pushed the idea that 'rape' and 'sexual assault' are about power (which only white men have) and not sex so therefore females can dress like prostitutes and still claim they did nothing to attract attention.

Attached: 1536034034613.jpg (1242x1060, 265K)

Social norms are a spook. I simply do not care about them and have no reason to.

This includes the "Don't fight back or stop to their level" mentality. Why should I from a logical standpoint not fight back? Social norms are just a bunch of illogical rules drilled into people for no reason and social skills only mean attempting to fit into people who accept no differences and expect everyone to be the same.

Attached: 1525248404071.jpg (1946x2400, 1.3M)

Based James Woods ftw.

YUM YUM MILKY MILKIES

why is it socially acceptable to be a liberal

Attached: 1536032054492.jpg (960x960, 160K)

guarenteed eternal sanctuary man

Attached: Hot-Body-Ugly-Face-1.jpg (600x480, 48K)

To please black men

Attached: 1527894170169.jpg (638x968, 162K)

This bitch cut her tits off.

Lol its just because women like to be comfortable. What you dont feel comfortable with your ass cheeks hanging out in public and tight jean shorts riding up your crack? You dont feel comfortable with a tight shirt showing off your muffin tip? Faggot

Attached: 1536084879447.png (1080x1575, 417K)

this thread again? get some new material dude.

>respecting women
wew

I have a baseline level of respect for everybody t b h. It can go up or down from there.

my penis is going up..

Sup high schooler. I used to say this exact same shit, except I said "social construct" instead of "spook." You should just quit having opinions until you start paying taxes, or even put your money where your mouth is and stop benefitting from public infrastructure altogether.

I wouldn't respect it bit i would definetly bang it (with condom of course)

>implying taxes go to infrastructure

>replying to CIA psyops intended to create more serial killers

stop enabling fatties m8

not only should women look like this, women of all cultures and ages starting from 12 years old should look slutty and cute clothes like pic related :3

Attached: 1536067857184.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

Wech kho te oncolaire ?

shes perfect not fat you dumb gay faggot

go stick your dick in some stick thin trap

I wasn't conflating the two, I was just explaining how he should stop benefitting from "spooks" of all kinds.

I actually used to think like this and I would have seriously benefitted from an older user helping me see my own retardation. I'm just trying to help out younger lurkers.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WC2aSs_UspA

You can fuck total clean dolls in Italy now, feminism on suicide watch

Man this girl used to have some milkers. Shame on human society she had them cut off.

Wow dude, youre older than 20 and believe everyone on pol is 100% serious. Please share your wisdoms.

this is a christian board

I'm talking about lurkers, not that guy in particular. When I was under 20, I used to spend most of my time lurking and believing everything was "socially constructed" and being a hardcore moral relativist. Jow Forums used to be more libertarian though, so I wound up being more enabled than anything else. I just wish I wised up sooner.

Sadly modest clothing would not prevent goat fuckers from raping anything with a hole in it, so as much as Islam's modesty policy is needed we can't use it as a whole package unless of course you want rape, murder and violence.

Oy vey thats right goyim violence is only for G-d's chosen.

Attached: winerslut.png (760x864, 866K)

Okay you disguising sand nigger; we don't look at women the same way you dumb animals do. Just because you can't stop yourself from raping women at the slightest sight of their body parts doesn't mean we are the same.If you cant restrain your 2.3 inch brown hairy dick that's your problem

Attached: 1536035278166.jpg (1242x1212, 1.33M)

>why is it socially acceptable
The jews pushed this.
>Would you
No.

She's a Hollywood actress so she is a whore.

Attached: crotchkick.gif (320x320, 130K)

My local western bar had daisy duke Wednesday

>wearing shorts makes you a whore
>checks flag
Ok that checks out

>respecting women that are strangers
You should know better

Attached: D8B09C7A-54F3-4A69-9E5D-34CA358DE95B.jpg (640x960, 214K)

>posting the same thread again just with a memeflag this time
Fucking off yourself OP

I don't get it, is this risque clothing? I see far more provocatively dressed women almost every day, and we're just coming out of winter.

Its a psyop

>based manasvi

There're good religious women out there but you ain't gonna find them in urban areas.

Attached: 1534631501245.png (1600x1191, 1.21M)

>this is how whores used to dress

Attached: Victorian-prostitute.gif (380x599, 143K)

If you're a fat dork with a crooked face, you have to resort to sluttery to get attention.

As a faggot, I just completely look down on all women. They all look like morons to me. The niggers of white humanity. Yet men are still scared of them, hahahahaha cucks

If it wasn't for gay-haters I would maybe turn into a gay man if I could, you're absolutely right.

>he has something called a "local western bar"
Flyover Holocaust when?

lol, who hates gays? the straight men who are scared and obedient to literal women? they're trash.

Attached: delusionalfemale.png (1175x518, 75K)

That would be trashy today as well

Too bad she got a reduction, imagine those puppies at full strength

Attached: ariel-winter-05-800.jpg (800x600, 209K)

Pretty flowers show off to attract insects, pretty chicks showing off the goods attracts men. Welcome to nature.

Breast reductions should be outlawed I'm not a religionfag but that shit is like spitting into god's face
The funny thing is tho they all regret after a couple of weeks/months, fucking idiots.

i think its because of mens testosterone levels. think about it, when men were their most manly, they were more assertive and didnt allow their women to demean them via self-exposure. lettting your women go out like that is a like form of soft cuckoldry. (((coincidentally))), T levels and actual cuckoldry are all the way.

all the way up*

shes still hot without em

Attached: 1536037051706.png (634x701, 428K)

>be OP
>put up image of a celebrity whore
>complain how ALL women are objectified
/thread

Attached: Quoti+prefer+the+one+on+the+leftquot+_551209dab40b780da560fb5b228bf280.jpg (900x900, 91K)

And that's just her 'going to church' outfit.

I don't respect her because she's fat, not because she dresses like a whore.

Jews

Post more Ariel Winter

wow i bet you have a fedora collection. Fucking incels. Just shut your god damn mouth already you loser

FAT

And this pic is just a normal/average dressed woman, actual slutty women dress in even more revealing outfits during the summer.

what the fuck? She isn't even a human anymore. What an idiot.

Uhhhh, did he just say he only welcomed those women in to fuck them and take their money?

Were you born last week? Women have dressed like total whores since the eighties.

Y’all’d just jelly

Attached: 863DC369-F78D-45FA-8864-24102CBE6305.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Men are sexually opportunistic so no matter how a woman behaves there will always be someone who wants to fuck her and is probably even willing to pay for it in some way. You don't need to have a high quality product if demand is this high.

This can only be countered by a culture where extreme slut shaming is the norm, see our middle eastern friends.

plump as fuck

Attached: 1532466946550.jpg (1200x1430, 247K)

Attached: jhwjwehw.png (256x286, 167K)

based hades

Because this.

Attached: varg_vikernes_by_abductor88-dbv2hhx.jpg (898x449, 100K)

Man she used to be so attractive now she legit looks like a dude.

Her tits were actually legendary.
IDK why she cut them off.

Social norms are a spook, but having an ethnically homogeneous socially conservative sovereign nation is simply the most pleasant way to live, so I endorse it for selfish reasons.

Attached: maxima.jpg (613x771, 43K)

They don't want respect. They want attention. Instead of some guy bowing or talking to them politely they prefer to see a homeless nigger grab his dick as they walk by him.

Nowhere near fat you neckbeard faggot

is that Demi?

"Don't fight back or you'll stoop to their level" is the most cucked mentality you could possibly hold, based on a pacifist pussy interpretation of the so called golden rule. The only logical way to interpret said "rule" is proactively, to "do unto others as they would do to you", before they actually do. Doing immoral things to immoral people is not immoral, and allowing immoral people to do immoral things to moral people is immoral. We must take a proactive stance and remove immoral actors before they have the chance to act immorally.

it's always "muh back pain" as if doing some deadlifts wouldn't fix that.

They want attention is why I ignore them
It really pisses them off you can kind of tell

helena lopez

i feel the same way as he does and i pay 50k in taxes

>defending some celebrity cunt online
Consider drowning yourself, you fatenabling amerilard.

Worth a (you). I mostly agree with you.

Yes, i aint a subhuman forcing someone into a burka

^this

Social norms/rules/mores are real things and breaking them can have dire consequences. By all means though, you carry on.

>Ariel winter
What did she mean by this?

Attached: E038430C-D85F-43C7-944E-20CFC6065BD6.jpg (1242x1736, 1.83M)

This looks like a continuation of the other thread. Women are just now catching up to the 1970s in terms of how much skin they show. The 90s and 2000s were a hyper conservative era with far more tame clothing and far less promiscuous sex. Teen pregnancies are also at an all time low.

As pointed out in the other thread it used to be routine for a 14 year old girl to wander around town and do her shopping in a bikini top and tiny little jean shorts. Hell in the 7th grade we had a girl in our class who wore a black leather mini skirt and white tank tops, a full decade before FF7 turned that outfit into a video game sex symbol. That girl was asked by a teacher to wear slightly darker pantyhose though since her skirt was so short. She was admittedly a slut, but most of the girls in 7th and 8th grade wore denim miniskirts or daisy dukes at the time. She was the only one who wore leather to school.

Attached: roller-16.jpg (800x514, 64K)

>UH DER SHES TWO FHAT FOR ME
Fuck off fatass no one gives 2 fucks about your jellyroll ass Schwartzen-nigger

lol. great comparison faggot.