Incredible footage of Jewish Supremacy/Subversion

I highly recommend watching the entire video and sharing it.

"The agenda of the Jewish Renaissance in Poland."

youtube.com/watch?v=btBvUbaRXVg&bpctr=1536087979

Germany, Berlin May 11-13 2012.
Goethe Institute Marc Siegel is leading a discussion between International Jews from Germany, Poland, Israel about how to take over Poland.

Fascism, Totalitarianism, Supremacy in pure state. All of these people make their carriers and money out of their supremacy and destruction of Native Populations.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 2.40.35 PM.png (2360x1568, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/groups/269503/videos/84214502
youtube.com/watch?v=Ywy9Pzd9MH4&feature=youtu.be&t=12m50s
zeit.de/2012/50/Yael-Bartana-Ausstellung-Wien-Secession
cismor.jp/uploads-images/sites/2/2014/05/e469f838c979692e43a14f2c16d9c60a2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=KyjgZrNRKtM&t=590s
youtube.com/watch?v=2WdMGx-6kjE&t=2171s
artmuseum.pl/en/archiwum/archiwum-7-berlin-biennale/1863?read=all
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yael_Bartana
youtube.com/watch?v=C_ThRSCbD3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vimeo link-

vimeo.com/groups/269503/videos/84214502

Holy fuck the beak on that one. That must be some kind of apexkike.

Is this parody?

can we get a quick rundown? I'm a bit busy and have to leave in a bit to go somewhere and I don't have time later today to watch the whole thing.

Jump to 18:10.
"Perhaps it won't be called Poland anymore. But it will still be a nation state.

this has to be stages.. right? RIGHT?
Or are the jews really asking to get thrown in the ovens again?

Attached: 5MsZpcu.png (677x468, 157K)

*staged

>video is all words from the kikes mouth
>no spin on it, no lies
>jewtube in full shut it down mode

The more I learn about them the more I despise them

Attached: 1535907471243.jpg (761x456, 115K)

Attached: THEY LIVE.webm (1588x820, 616K)

a rather interesting video. I wonder what Polish goys think of it?

how??

Yes yes. You have a niece who died at sandy hook, the protocols of the elders of Zion was a "forgery" (ie, an unauthorized copy, not a fabrication), and #notalljews. We are going to genocide you for being this evil, you know.

It's not fucking staged you retards

Attached: 1429262108185.jpg (251x242, 12K)

THIS, THEY'RE ONLY PRETENDING TO TALK ABOUT THE THINGS JEWS ACTUALLY DO

wtf
Is that real?

Attached: suit up.png (638x435, 349K)

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ywy9Pzd9MH4&feature=youtu.be&t=12m50s
12:50 into a 6 hour video

DUUUUUUUDE WTF
THIS IS SHOPPED, R-RIGHT?

Attached: 1525838899525.png (490x505, 476K)

Someone in another thread claimed it was an art project. Doubtful. No wonder our ancestoes hated Jews so much. This is what they like doing--destroying Western culture and nations.

no

Not even kidding. Reptilian wimmens are hot.
10/10 wood berry.

Disgusting fucking shabbos goy

so what now? when we will gas the reptilians?

Bookmarked.
This is absolutely disgusting.
What is wrong with those people?

i dind't think it was I just wanted that (((kraut))) to explain himself, or at leas turn off his german vpn and show israeli flag.

This is the protocol of the elders of zion of our digital era.

disgusting
>disgusting
disgusting
>disgusting
disgusting
>disgusting
disgusting
>disgusting

wtf wtf wtf kill them

Its enough to make anybody believe Jesus was right and they are literally the sons of satan. I was a sort of atheist before researching jews. Not anymore. Sorry, God, that it took absolute evil for me to believe.

this is an art project, in honour of a zionist meeting in 1912.
But the message is clear anyway.

zeit.de/2012/50/Yael-Bartana-Ausstellung-Wien-Secession

Jesus Christ. Does anyone know what they're saying, the overall theme of the video?

This is what evil looks like

There's closed captions. They're talking about religion and ETs and shit.

You're a disgusting filthy liar or very gullable. Anyone who watches this knows it's not an art project. Also notice how you tube quarantined the video.

Attached: 1533779497867.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

any poles with doubts about hitler's benevolence toward the poles need to think about why this invasion is being planned at all

Poolan' is fake country, created by jews, let it be the way it can, as toilet cleaners emigrants created impregnation shortages.
They are importing shitskins to deflower their girls

Attached: IMG_20180904_194438_338.jpg (1080x1525, 167K)

It's actually pretty good info, relating to some Law Of Attraction stuff.

"The Truth" etc etc.

Although the tone of the man is a bit cultish.

Talks about consciousness and its power.

Comments relating to how most people live in the "lake" of consciousness, not aware of their true power.

Nein, kamerad.

Attached: 9463827640.jpg (309x751, 107K)

Would be worth something if it's wasn't behind a paywall.

(et. al)

It is fake and REAL at the same time. They are arts and education kikes that are LARPing out round tables of CFR, Atlantic Trade, Bilderberg, etc.

Probably hoping to influence more than they actually do. HOWEVER; a couple of names that pop up are tied in with ((())) .... formerwest.org

are you a phone poster?
did you not see he was correcting himself on a typo?
I don't see how the following could be considered a jew trying to subvert:
>this has to be stages.. right? RIGHT?
>Or are the jews really asking to get thrown in the ovens again?
>*staged
unless you're coming from a 4D level of subversion where you're saying all germans don't buy into jews being ovened and it's a jew pretending that it's a german that actually says jew were ovened to convince other germans that jews were holocausted etc etc. ...but then you yourself would be saying all germans are secretly holocaust deniers. Too much meta bullshit, just take the germanon at face value.

This must be (((Hadassah))), featuring the horrible jew Henrietta Szold.

HERE a PDF:
cismor.jp/uploads-images/sites/2/2014/05/e469f838c979692e43a14f2c16d9c60a2.pdf

What's interesting is in the clip with subtitles the Star Trek Norman1 looking guy is talking about El worshiping El-lite humans becoming gods and she looks up and her eyes morph.

It's like that look blacks get when you say fried chicken.
Are we food?

holy shit.
they live was always right.

Attached: theylivedoc.jpg (493x232, 19K)

The name of the videos is "from being atheist to holiness", they a discussing about climatic weapons, that atlants were real, ancient nuke war and other pseudo-scientific rubbish trying to get inside goyims heads.

OY VEY IT'S A FALSE ART PROJECT

NOTHING TO SEE HERE FAT IGNORANT GOYM

Shills appear as 12 years old autistics in here.

As an art project they promote this shit as they always did and as they will keep doing unless we gas them all down inot ashes. Look previously posted PDF File to see the "Progressivism" pushed by these kikes in the last 100+ years.

We can stop it, by forceful gassing.

what the fuck

Attached: monkaS.jpg (600x568, 38K)

He knew too much.

Attached: wew laddie.jpg (283x218, 55K)

Sort of. Is an artistical performance that, for some reason, is being spammed it here as non-fictional. Dunno if they want to make Jow Forums look like fools or what.

It is and there's been links about the director, the museums where this is performed and all that. I didn't save the links any of the times but you can search it if you want, they're not hard to find.

so it's supposed to be a performance piece? One that was presented "live" or was it filmed and presented as an edited film?
Do you have a link to it's original showing?
...or was it supposed to be a viral video art piece, edited to be a modern day Protocols of Zion ...or rather, a modern satirization of the Protocols?

Would like to know the original's link.

They censored the video, but with a simple browser addon, we can download and reupload it at will.

Attached: 1518234216061.png (426x510, 154K)

We're cain-ables, if you catch my drift.

Attached: 235432252.png (652x632, 96K)

We should all do this

Attached: D87760A4-98E4-4965-BC8D-131003F7E4F6.jpg (500x258, 98K)

911 was also an art project

bump

ah, thanks for answering my questions: My guess would be the person(s) spamming it were involved in it originally and are trying to further it by making it a "modern day protocols of zion" to make fools of "teh ebil alt-right supremacists"

>MAYBE IF I WATCH MORE MURDOCH MURDOCH DA JOOS WILL LEAVE

Attached: Cryingwojakmaga.png (291x344, 85K)

Yah right.
As if this would ever catch on enough to be relevant enough to make an article about it.
I think it is real, but I also think, that they don't have as much power and influence as their performance would suggest. It has not enough nuance. They are middle management jews.

Hitler was correct with his criticisms of the Jew.

>The video is fake/ performance

Where's the proofs?
Jews all talk of their crimes is a lie and say all counter-Jews are CIA.

Attached: 142.jpg (501x504, 25K)

yeah, but look how they lit the whole "performance". It's all old Battle Star Galactica and Dr. Strangelove lighting. Most conferences and meetings are flat lighting so people can actually see each other. The whole youtube vid was Theater in the Round style lighting and blocking, including the "audience" asking questions. Most IRL paneled talks are panel facing audience.

The more I think about the setup of the whole thing, the less real it seems desu.

Attached: screen-shot-2013-02-12-at-7-43-07-pm.png (1194x896, 317K)

I think our best bet in proceding is to keep this "Conference"/PowerLARPWish-Fulfillment" in mind. Regardless of its status, the proposed goals seem genuine, but the language is extremely cliché and mimic how liberals think the right-wing conspiracists would imagine such a conference.
Has anyone researched any of the names of the proposers/speakers?

But you have to keep in mind that zionism incorporates many aspects of mysticism, so lighting the conference and forming a circle this way would fit.

If you don't know why zionism is the problem watch/listen to this video

youtube.com/watch?v=KyjgZrNRKtM&t=590s

Corrupt media and how it works

youtube.com/watch?v=2WdMGx-6kjE&t=2171s

Attached: 1518157120305.jpg (600x551, 261K)

these people need to address the issue, understand the issue, plan to attack the issue, attack and resolve the issue. just like these jews do, they get together with people with all different kinds of power, this makes it easy for them to do this evil shit. getting smart people together to combat the issue is all we need to do. why do you think people are so socially inept, its all a part of their evil fucking plan!

Why would they rip a blatantly real german think-tank, though?

What the hell is this shit? is it real? Civil war when?

well, if no one knows about it, nothing is going to happen. we could start by addressing the always existing jewish issue, and that they need to stick to their own country (i forgot, they dont have one) and their own fucking business!

Attached: jewsmulticulturalism.png (1684x1215, 1.77M)

>is it real?
No,his video has been posted many times in the last few days. It's literally an art project, not even joking
Here is the websiteartmuseum.pl/en/archiwum/archiwum-7-berlin-biennale/1863?read=all

And here is the artist's wiki pageen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yael_Bartana

She even won prizes for this project
>Between 2006 and 2011, she was working in Poland, creating the trilogy And Europe Will Be Stunned,[3][4] which examines 19th- and 20th-century Europe as a historic homeland for Ashkenazi Jews. This is a project on the history of Polish-Jewish relations and its influence on the contemporary Polish identity. The trilogy represented Poland in the 54th International Art Exhibition in Venice (the Venice Biennale, 2011). In recent years, she has increasingly staged her films, and proposed utopic narratives for new chapters of history

Attached: 1675869708897.jpg (642x1024, 169K)

if its a big joke why is it blocked on jewtube?

>art project
I really hope its an art project, otherwise we will have some very very big troubles in the EU

Maybe because morons from Jow Forums flocking to this video and flagging it as offensive? Really not that hard to figure this out

this is a VERY realistic ( ( ( a r t ) ) ) project

Would still Breed it

The lefty Jews are coming for you Poland
That’s right. Jews aren’t a monoculture. There’s left and right Jews and the lefty Jews want their land back to make a lefty isreal.
Mass forced immigration is the tool of the Zionist to force more jewish people to come to Israel. Lefty Jews want to counter this by establishing a new European state. Conveniently deep in the heart of what’s left of white Europe.
This is as real as it gets.

Ayy genocide when?

Attached: 1510148236059.png (343x557, 534K)

I fuckin looked and
It's fair!
Kike's and polaks must go back
>Nothing and /or (((outrageous))) in it
Alright?

>Oy vey, I don't know who is jewing who anymore

because you niggers got super butthurt about it

i didnt jew shit nigger

>Give us your country you faggots.
-Jews
>Okay.
-All Polish faggots present

>taxing the germans to ship jews to poland

Attached: 1528689361674.jpg (240x240, 48K)

sounds totally jewish and completely probable, right?

Daily stormfag shill thread

Sage

Attached: 1524259866912.png (628x621, 180K)

Wait, didn't that happen once before?

Attached: zz.gif (250x195, 801K)

What the actual fuck who is this reptilian thing? It needa to be killed and its cells analyzed. that isnt human that is NOT human

Maybe she was looking up at someone messing with the lights and her eyes caught the reflection. She looked like she was distracted by some action off camera.

Go back to slurping muslim cum out of your wife's filthy cunt Nigel Cuckberry

Attached: archkike.jpg (1024x569, 54K)

(((Polak))) do you have a foreskin?
If not- go the fuck back!
If yes, go the fuck back!

>do you have a foreskin?
Yes.
>go the fuck back!
Make me.

I've already seen kike apologists try to dismiss this as a joke/satire.
Whenever they're caught doing something like this it's a joke, if someone LARPs as a white male without white guilt, they try to ruin their life.

this is a red fucking alert

never seen a video so evil

they reported the shit out of the video too

It's some kind of "art performance", basically larping. Fake happening.

17:27

> "As long as we do not abolish the concept of citizenship we are not doing anything with the nation state. "

>"There is a suggestion of the removal of the population from one nation state into another nation state which will have a multicultural population and perhaps not even be called Poland anymore but something else"

Holy fuck. Synagogue of Satan. This is what they're doing to the USA, Canada, UK, France, and now Poland

STFU you damage control kike. If this a a larp why is the logo they use the same as the logo Poland has been using in recent Polish-Israeli diplomatic meetings?

kikes are so artistic

Totally a larp guyise, j-just ignore it
youtube.com/watch?v=C_ThRSCbD3w

19:40

>"increase the Polish national arts na culture budget from 1% to 15% in orger to attract jwes to Poland"

1. Jews are not Polish, why should they promote Polish culture?

2. Why the fuck can't these parasite work? They need government handouts to produce their subversive perverted shit.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

THIS IS PERFORMANCE ART

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS

Yes, Jews have shown time and again that they subvert host nations. The evidence is everywhere.

However, this performance is being spread PURELY to discredit that obvious truth. "Ha, look at these right-wingers who spread this obvious satire as though it's true! Do you really want to believe anything they're saying?"

The polish people are being had. I feel terribly for them.

This jew created this art project for subversive reasons, but it is indeed an art project.

Attached: 1510667484683.png (1080x556, 146K)

Even if that one is fake - this one is not so fuck off