California is based

>browsing google maps through california
>clean streets
>nice houses with well maintained lawns
>nice clean cars everywhere
>infrastructure and pavement is top knotch
>all the celebrities and tech elites live in california
>literally perfect weather year round

What the FUCK Jow Forums said it was a third world shithole, even looking through supposed "shitholes" like Compton and Stockton and it wasn't even bad

Meanwhile in "white and conservative" Alberta
>pavement is falling apart
>garbage and shit on the sides of the road
>everything is brown and dead
>frozen wasteland 8 months a year
>vehicles are beat to shit and dirty as fuck
>no sunlight half the year

California is literally a paradise

Attached: 1535906632870.jpg (1600x1063, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.si/maps/place/Sacramento, Kalifornija, Združene države Amerike/@38.5204267,-121.5126263,3a,75y,316.5h,92.93t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s-K2kRQtprPnA/WzgppuoZxDI/AAAAAAAAylk/F4eos_JXBU0xUg2pJ3o3trAh0ECn2EjggCLIBGAYYCw!2e4!4m2!3m1!1s0x809ac672b28397f9:0x921f6aaa74197fdb
youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's literally the worst place you could possibly live in the entire US

Attached: california quality of life.png (1150x1067, 556K)

What the fuck are you talking about? I dare you to Google maps San Francisco or Sacramento

But every major city in America is a shithole, so that's a silly point to focus on as if it's exclusively a California problem

I mean sure, if you stick to the rich white suburbs. Also, you forgot

>literally on fire

lol clearly you don't live in SoCal

>google maps

What year were those pics taken? 2011? I hear a lot has changed since then.

its unbelievable that leftists were able take over the most beautiful states in the union and a magnet for gorgeous white women into a fucking hellhole

You do realize there are shitty and nice parts in pretty much every state right?

bahahahahahahahahahahaha
t. never lived in socal

bump

Where in California? I used to live in Stockton for a year and the place looks like Nicaragua

Kek, I googled sacramento. First thing on street view was this

google.si/maps/place/Sacramento, Kalifornija, Združene države Amerike/@38.5204267,-121.5126263,3a,75y,316.5h,92.93t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s-K2kRQtprPnA/WzgppuoZxDI/AAAAAAAAylk/F4eos_JXBU0xUg2pJ3o3trAh0ECn2EjggCLIBGAYYCw!2e4!4m2!3m1!1s0x809ac672b28397f9:0x921f6aaa74197fdb

The fuck is this, even store name is in chink kek

To live anywhere because of a "beach" is the goofiest thing. Most people who have beach homes rarely sit on the beach.

Same thing with backyard swimming pools, most people with pools in their backyard probably only use them 10 times a year, some of my neighbors don't even open their pools in the summer, too much chemical and energy costs and maintenance. Don't base your living choice on water.

Demographics should be the #1 determining factor in choosing where to live, which means avoiding Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, and Louisiana, and then throw in EVERY Capital city and EVERY city in the USA with a population of 750,000+ people.

Thanks op. We Californians take great pride in our state and would love for you to come visit.

really too bad that this picture is at least 100 years old

Go Away leafs

Attached: qwggwatgwh.jpg (1280x960, 342K)

it's almost like cold climates are hard on infrastructure and vehicles

With the high prices of food, your goverment should have enough money to regulary mantain your infrasctructure but they give money to shitskins

>pavement is falling apart
common in any cold ass place, nothing to do with white & conservative
>garbage and shit on the sides of the road
again
>implying shithole liberal places like nyc and San franshitco aren't multitudes worse
>everything is brown and dead
nothing to do with it being white and conservative its fucking rural North America
>vehicles are beat to shit and dirty as fuck
ok? is this supposed to be a point?
>no sunlight half the year
omg you're right! wtf I hate white people now! day changin duh weder mane!

>california
>>clean streets
HAHAHAAA

youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo

Alberta's roads are crumbling, hurr durr

California is constantly on fire

Attached: 1535510421324.gif (740x514, 3.43M)

california was like that between the 20s and the 50s, not right now user

>>pavement is falling apart
It's far better than most northern US states I have been to, and the other prairie provinces.
>>garbage and shit on the sides of the road
Edmontonian detected
>>everything is brown and dead
>>frozen wasteland 8 months a year
So what faggot, learn to do fun winter things like ice fishing or skidooing.
>>vehicles are beat to shit and dirty as fuck
Yes, places with mud tend to be dirtier than places with sand
>>no sunlight half the year
this is fine

you're just not white enough to enjoy white people habitats, which is okay. Leave immediately, and good riddance.

There are still areas of California that still look like Paradise. But no one can afford to live there. And you wouldn't want to send your kids to public schools in CA. If you don't have kids though and don't plan to you can still live here.

If only we could get rid of iranians, IT Indians, Jews, somalians/ethiopians and some Mexicans we would be the best country in the world.

Yes, yes, YES! Vitamin D is the ultimate redpill. And dont forget the taco trucks! White people cant cook. Don't forget bubble tea! Black people are mostly friendly too.

The worst part is the people you have to live with here. Fucking idiots

the only problem with California is the people

>Don't base your living choice on water.
unless it's well water and potable.

>Most people
idiot

* was

Attached: cia-complaining.png (1050x695, 106K)

the only problem with California are the liberals
ftfu

Hi Chang, how is it going?

>california is based
>talks about google earth
Sage

More like the 70s or possibly 80s. They dont make cars like that anymore.

>google maps would show you trash on the ground
>blaming white conservatives for cold weather
>wants to live with kike celebrities and tech fags
>forgets biological warfare is legal in Cali

user how fucking dense are you?

Attached: 48944837-3894-43EF-8FBA-30EC97CB0286.jpg (237x213, 27K)

The only problem with California is the drastically changing demographics which will be utilized in a classic divide and conquer strategy to efficiently strip away your rights as a citizen
ftfu

San Diego is dope! And most of orange county too, the other populous areas can be pretty shitty though.

>clean streets

As someone who lives in CA your halfassed larp instantly reviled itself right there

I meant the Google Street View pictures.

Why have there been so many California threads lately? Anyway I'll post what I posted in the others.
California 66.6% White in 1980

Attached: 1528864355216.png (5448x3584, 1.04M)

California White population by county 1980. No county other than Imperial County was minority white, and Non-Whites were mainly concentrated in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and the Central Valley.

Attached: 1528772670939.png (4200x3105, 608K)

Attached: 8023919281_40b7655344_h-700x437.jpg (700x437, 145K)

Attached: 21344711900_f4ab32b1b8_b-700x444.jpg (700x444, 141K)

Attached: 17990903329_4c0f32680e_o-700x434.png (700x434, 368K)

Google maps is deceiving you.

If you're part of the 1% California is pretty nice, if you're not then its shitty

Attached: 1494045596186s.jpg (250x173, 6K)

I live in California and I can tell you that there is trash everywhere and everything sucks.

>infustructure and pavement is top notch

Literally the worst infrastructure in the nation lol I have no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif (382x250, 1.19M)

You dont get frost heaves in most of cali which is why northern states have shittier roads with potholes all over.

>be me
>live in San Diego
>perfect weather and live the beach/bay
>retarded laws and insufferable leftists
>niggers, spics and muslims are about half of the city's poppulation

I love this place, but I can't stand the people that live here. I'm saving up and investing to buy a house in Coronado. Now that's a white ethnostate.