If Trump strikes Syria for the third time, would you still support him?

If Trump strikes Syria for the third time, would you still support him?

Me? Yes.

Attached: 430949034.png (602x443, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/04/trump-warns-assad-syrian-allies-on-reported-plan-for-idlib-province-offensive.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

remove kebab

Israel is committing war crimes in Syria as we speak. Trump won't strike Syria because they've done nothing wrong. Hope he bombs more Israeli rebels.

Attached: 1535423377913.jpg (1075x879, 522K)

Aslong as we don't invade them I don't care.

OFC

Attached: 1512672948356.jpg (375x493, 42K)

Assad is cool I would lose respect for trump if he takes him out

That's ironic coming from the guy who said this.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_01_02_at_9.16.45_PM.jpg (1400x1050, 196K)

Why is OP talking about Trump attacking Syria? Are they trying to cover up todays Israeli war crimes?

Attached: 1516509084274.jpg (1324x1440, 366K)

Only if it is nuclear. If it is conventional bombs, ill be very disappointed.

Attached: 9Lk0Xjp.gif (320x135, 1.88M)

>my higher morals
>my Jewish conspiracy

Move to Russia then, or stay in the west and fight for the Pax Americana. This implies the dollar hegemony that you so much benefit from but don't wanna have blood in your hands for. Stupid civilians.

Of course. Russian shills whining about their civil war shithole country can fuck off.

Attached: 1534372731509.jpg (1306x1154, 288K)

Attached: 1529277235873.jpg (632x732, 351K)

He is a Sandnigger Kremlin asset. Are you even aware he is confabulating with Iran to keep Kremlin gas monopoly in the EU intact? His dad was a huge communist advocate.

All Trumpniggers get the gas.

Attached: 1535158946434.png (737x866, 284K)

I’m so sick of the Jews/Israel. I never knew how much control within the Middle East they had in terms of getting what they want, until now.

Blumpf will need to invade properly this time

Like I said before, if you hate Pax Americana move to Russia, or China. Its painful to listen to moralists about war and peace, when they live from the wealth the Pentagon brings to the West.

Like an spoiled kid yelling at dad for not buying him a new toy, while dad works his ass off to pay the bills, protect his bubble from outside dangers, and cook him warm food.

Attached: sg01.jpg (1024x682, 147K)

Fuck off kike piece of filth. Nobody wants to live under the petrodollar hegemony.
>well too bad thats just the way it is
Fuck you, die cunt. Every last one of you will burn and the world will be set free.

777D chess by Trump. Be so pro Israel that everyone in the world can't help but keep watch about their actions and therefore increases resentment and anger towards the israelis

Attached: 1523216159443.jpg (1003x979, 226K)

foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/04/trump-warns-assad-syrian-allies-on-reported-plan-for-idlib-province-offensive.html

Trump and other Western leaders warning Gassad not to gas the people in this big town because it will mean a hoarde of "refugees" trying to get into Europe.

You're a fucking kike shill at this point.

Attached: trump memes.png (596x756, 263K)

considering that the first strike was literally fucking nothing and the second strike targetted buildings owned by a mossad linked money changer with ties to weapons smuggling... My answer will have to be "if Trump strikes Syria again I am going to wait 3 days before forming any sort of opinion on the matter"

I hope all the israeli shills get conscripted and die.

Attached: 1505612970292.jpg (2271x3330, 3.44M)

>trump pushing peace deal
>israel : fuck any peace deal
>israel also : trump needs to stop being so anti-palestinian

Out of this fucking world

Support is a meaningless word

I wont advocate for his impeachment, but i wont vote for him, not that I did the first time

>Nobody wants to live under the petrodollar hegemony.
There are plenty of options out there bud. In fact if you so much hate the dollar move out from the Commonwealth to a more independent region, like allied land in the EU. Maybe Spain, Germany, Japan or Singapore?

Whats that user, you will be no one there? You are better off in your Aussie social program and relative easy life. Nice.

Now shut the fuck up, and let the boys be boys. Killing Russians and Sandniggers has never been more fun than now.

Attached: sg02.png (1216x726, 799K)

I voted for Trump to stop America from being a terrorist nation. All I want is liberty and a free market it implies.

ALL terrorist supporters are traitors- repukes and dims alike.

Attached: DDR79LmUQAEbJQR.jpg (500x319, 70K)

kek, saved. Have a (you)

You will die a slow and painful death.

but user we can't let assad gas this town then Europe will have nowhere to send the terr-er, "refugees" back to.

Attached: 1530114783855.jpg (850x400, 51K)

Attached: 1508953608038.jpg (1158x1460, 296K)

Attached: 1507762674100.jpg (1802x1112, 370K)

When Trump “strikes Syria” he is really killing proxy armies, mercenaries, and rogue CIA ops. The Syrian government and Russia are our allies there. The mossad and cia backed rebels who stage chemical attacks (white helmets) are our enemies

We all will die someday, kid. Now moving on Syria again, I can't foresee a confrontation. Trump pretty much told Putin at Helsinki that the Syrian war was obsolete as the US better and cheaper gas was going to displace his state sponsored monopoly, and that Merkel had already agreed to not subsidized Russian infrastructure for extraction. Putin jumped saying there was no point of competing nd that price maybe be fixed.
WEAK AND BUSINESS NEWBIE. Commercial trades aren't mafia deals, the KGB agent forgot he was standing as a state head not a Oligarchy PR agent.

Attached: Butt-Hurt-Salve-770x736.jpg (770x736, 97K)

Depends if his strikes were for show, like the last two.

Nice proxy.

Attached: 1535710111221.jpg (1549x1033, 855K)

Donald Trump, proudly defending Al Qaeda for years now.

Attached: 4FB9BED3-59B9-45EF-8ED0-30EC060F8345.jpg (1920x1200, 612K)

Wrong, there aren't more CIA sponsored rebels. Trump didn't dissolve it but halted all money and arms aid (Obama thought a revolution was the best option to kick Assad and liberate Syria, long enough to make the Qatar pipeline possible and bring wealth to the region), as he boosted military regular bombings against the power vacuum of yihadists. Now the only ones attacked are Iran and Russian rebels or "little green men" with zones restricted to both sides as strongholds of cease fire.

Question always was, what if the military destroys Russian and Iran assets, para military and bases once for all? Will Russian society go for a war against the Pentagon to protect their oligarchs pockets? Isn't like the Kremlin are fucking them already enough using national army soldiers and special forces for Gazprom interests in the region. Knowing that state company is pillaged by officials and its influx never go backs to public treasury.

Attached: 0354f17517.jpg (635x434, 47K)

Onions peruano como el cajon criollo, puto huevon.

I’ll only support him if he nukes ASSad

>another Syria strike
>later find out it was on nothing of value or consequence
>marks still don't realize that trump and putin are working them into a shoot

This is all your fault you fucking useless parasite; thanks for all of the help in Iraq "greatest ally"

I will only support him if the Israeli tanks are used to roll over. Those jews are given billions in aid and only thing they do is giving whispers back, NATO uses auxiliary troops, why should Israeli not get involved in a US war next door after so many billions in hardware aid?

Such a disgrace

>is ok to die for israel if drumpf wants it

the absolute state of drumpfkins

>why should Israeli not get involved in a US war next door after so many billions in hardware aid?
You know the answer for that. But, we will have to see, so far Trump has thoroughly snubbed the kikes in regards to syria.

President trump plz

Putin is the one who called for cease fire because if America invades "the question" could have gave Obama the victory.

Now with Trump freezing the battles too, and deploying strategic hardware and troops in bases and zones (check his Twitter giving ultimatums of not fucking the cease fire of certain cities). The whole scenario has changed.

Putin wants a more heated conflict. Why? Trump is making the Syria war obsolete as we speak, and if the crisis is frozen then it will only be a thing of who spends more money around Syria. The Kremlin is there to secure oligarchs pockets, but if the whole situation makes more costs than incomes, Putin will have to run the bills on the rubble. And they are today heading to a recession due isolation and statism intervention, (check the pension problem). The Russian government will run out of money to paid the personal war of the Oligarchs and that will be its end.

So if the conflict is heated again, Putin could technically had a leverage to NEGOTIATE A TRUCE involving the gas market shares and future influence in the region, than ending up with NOTHING and a BROKEN LIQUIDITY.

>And people called Trump stupid, he is outmanoeuvring all players in the game

Attached: landscape-1496233207-trumphands.jpg (768x384, 27K)

Idlib is where all the CIA sponsered rebels have been fleeing to since kicked them out of just about everywhere else. It's just about their last stronghold. Israel has been using it as a location to conduct airstrikes from since they can fly into it from the border and launch missiles at targets into Syria from it's airspace.

death to 300 committee and khazar mafia

But they aren't CIA sponsored rebels ala ISIS. There are some legitimate anti-Assad syrian parties, dont you forget he is a dictator that bombed entire cities user. Trump has halted artificial groups that were crafted to made a revolution possible. Now the cease fires zones are basically around this legitimate freedom fighters which includes the Yazidis for example. Where America has its bases and ground troops. Think of it as a divided Korea.

Trump could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and I would still support him.

Attached: índice2121212.jpg (225x224, 11K)

Depends on if anyone dies in the strike cause my cousin’s in the SAA. If it’s just a memestrike against an empty warehouse like last time then I wouldn’t care

I really don't give a fuck one way or the other, to be quite honest.

Why does Bashar keep gassing his own people?

Not cool man

Trump could fucking control demo all the gov facilities the deep state uses for it's own work and I would still support him

I want him to shoot terrorists and communists in the streets, not supply terrorists. Fucking traitor.

Yazidis are up north, whereas this is down south. It's questionable how much we've funded ISIS directly, because they did have a good money supply on their own for a while, and traded with other groups for equipment. Also a lot of the weapons and aid went through our allies like Qatar to get to Syria, and they were sending stuff off to ISIS without our approval. (some plausible deniability there too I'm sure)

He is idiotic. First of all Saudis offered him a hard to reject offer, then the CIA protection from Russians if he was afraid of reprisals. Took none, now he can ask the Kremlin for more money before pushing its ground control or war games, but he haven't.

This is what you call a "useful idiot" in all of its extent.