Jow Forums BTFO

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: CC29BC4D-83E3-4168-8927-CFE3621B1722.jpg (1242x820, 247K)

>expecting Trump cocksuckers to understand how the stock market works

>I buyed Nike stock yesterday when stock market was close!
I'll bet Trudeau was behind this.

why would nike be affected? its the nfl thats gonna take it when that nigger uses the nfl as a arm to spread his anti american propoganda to the youth

>2 German companies are part of NAFTA
herr durr

Attached: 1535402151292.gif (500x375, 582K)

Most kids wear under armour these days.

>NAFTA is hurting the stock market
>drumpf is wrecking the economy

Attached: 1533575023272.jpg (150x134, 4K)

Come back to us white man

Attached: ebbets_field_invite_nzxbkj.jpg (1080x1083, 360K)

Why would shoes be affected now of all times? Is the new nafta bad for nigger wares all of a sudden?

Who cares?

I'll never buy Nike again and I'm sure I'm not the only one. And guess what? We're part of the demographic that can actually afford to buy their overpriced chinkwear.

OP BTFO

Maybe, but I think this move will hurt NIKE. The black demographic is already all in on NIKE, so there are no gains to made there. And white leftists in general don't play sports or wear sporting apparel. Plenty of right wing people do buy nike products and they probably will switch.

>DJ Rosemary Otero

It's too late! We can't go back!

Attached: cuck pepe.png (500x694, 88K)

Why is anyone even talking about stock prices? Both shits on each side is claiming some sort of virtue signal victory. Could this effect earnings? Absolutely, but there is no way of knowing which way sales go without a long term analysis of earnings which can take time.

>Expecting any normal person to understand how the stock market works

> he doesn't get his Nike from the Honeypot Nike Truck run by the cops in Detroit fo free

Stock market is easy to figure out. Take today's current events, filter it through the eyes of an autistic child, and predict the results.

This. Who gives a fuck what there stock value is today? They are still going to lose a significant portion of the population by siding with sjw bedwetters.

>current events
Lol the irony

Never gonna make it lad

Nike's primary customer base is nigger and women. What they might lose a few sales of golf shirts?

>Only highly intellectual liberal elite understand the stock market

Attached: ((sorkin)).jpg (780x439, 53K)

Yeah so how does this help them? Black people are already buying all the nike stuff they can and women don't care about this kind of thing. And you're underestimating the amount of right wing people who buy nike, it's not just a few old guys that buy golf shirts.

Under Armour is up...

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-220705~2.jpg (1080x1216, 101K)

Attached: NIKE+Pro+Hijab+Frauen+Kopfbedeckung+bei+SNIPES--1660063_P.jpg (486x689, 182K)