Energized against Donald Trump, Democrats reach +14 in the midterms

abcnews.go.com/Politics/energized-donald-trump-democrats-reach-14-midterms/story?id=57538542

Attached: giphy.gif (602x680, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/2018_generic_congressional_vote-6185.html#!
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fag news. GTFO with your fake news shit kike

Brilliant argument, Drumpfkin. Keep crying.

Attached: download.png (830x628, 146K)

What were US voting patterns before the 1980s ? On modern maps election maps we can easily see the cities and places with large non white populations but before that it just looked random

>86.2% chance of winning
Oh wow you found the conservative election polls.

Attached: itwasherturn.jpg (697x208, 14K)

Parties flipped in the 60s, keep that in mind.

Libtard faggots are even Americans. GTFO of this country you treasonous kike

Ted Cruz will win. Democrats will only run for that sweet out of state campaign contributions. Wendy Davis will rise again!

Attached: texans most powerful race.png (1590x899, 1.16M)

>hillbilly rural retard can't even spell out a coherent sentence

wtf I love dems now

They haven't even started campaigning against Beto yet. As soon as they start pointing out he is a gun grabber and supports BLM type shit he will plummet. On top of that the Trump rally is going to make him get crushed.

Dallas and Houston always used to vote red, and even in 2016 white people voted red, thanks califags, mexicunts and mudshits for ruining our cities

UH OH!

>Montgomery country going blue
>Ever
Fucking impossible.

Attached: 1503860688595.jpg (400x281, 15K)

LOL nice gif.

>"That'll show those drumphkins" said the increasingly nervous man.

When the incumbent president's party historically lose the election to the opposition party by 19 points, Democrats are energized by 16 points, not even won, just energized....good job.

Fucking lol if you sincerely think Texas will still be red in 20 years. Just like California would keep being red right?

lek. o'rork for the wing

Attached: DUMBER.jpg (300x206, 18K)

gen z will keep it red

How do you think Donald Trump won the election?

how'd they have ohio blue

Back before the 2016 election, I looked at Illinois pretty extensively. If you ask anyone here in the states, they'll likely tell you that Illinois is a "blue state". So for historical example, here is the history of Illinois' voting record for President, as a state (meaning who won the state).

Attached: illinoisrepublican9.png (1861x238, 24K)

What does that have to do with this? More and more hispanics are going to be in Texas. They are going to vote for the dems. Simple as.

For a bit further but a little more localized, here's the results of the individual Illinois county's voting record, how they voted for Illinois Governor since 1994.

Attached: illinoisrepublican11.png (1826x486, 416K)

youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo

Non illegals are conservative

Attached: 1438297966221.jpg (600x578, 113K)

I know you don't want to answer it, because that would run counter to your narrative that the left is taking over. To anyone reading this, this is what a weasel looks like.

I remember when he had 5% chance of winning election. Yet he smashed her.

All media is fake

Zoom Zoom

It was impossible until it happened.

Attached: graph-chance-of-winning-second.jpg (800x348, 44K)

>starts talking about completely irrelevant shit
>opponent calls it out as such
>y-you're a weasel!!!

>he thinks spics will ever gain control in Texas
Texans have spent their entire existence mastering how to keep any real power out of their hands. They would literally secede before allowing Democrats to control them.

You must be real young to not remember how hard the Democrats tried to destroy Texan culture.

Fuck off /leftypol/.

>turns significantly blue only after 2018
Speculation isn't an argument.

You're right, there's absolutely no correlation between a republican winning by a long shot and your claims. You fucking mongoloid.

For a bit more perspective, I started with 1828 because that was the first election with info available after the parties split (there just used to be Democratic-Republicans until they split, mostly in response to President Andrew Jackson). The 1860 election was Abraham Lincoln, a son of Illinois, so obviously Illinois was solidly Republican for quite a long time. They were straight GOP until the Depression, which is when they went Democrat from 1932 through the end of WW2. After that they switch back Republican all the way straight through Reagan which, by that time, Chicago's democratic politics and population finally wrestled control of the state and has been in power ever since. Chicago, the city itself, made the switch to solid Democrat back in 1931 and has been there ever since but from 1860-1931, there were 12 Republican mayors and 9 Democrat mayors of Chicago.

Historically speaking, Illinois was a "red state" even though it has a reputation in recent memory as a solid "blue state".

Attached: 1532541615888.png (687x518, 355K)

Funny how almost every other non-jewish state shares a similar political history. Really makes one go hmmmm.

Attached: 1533153009200.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

That's not good. I like earning my money and having a job. You're a deadbeat liquor store robbing liberal piece of shit.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/2018_generic_congressional_vote-6185.html#!

The democrats are at +9.5 on average with the most reliable firm (Yougov) showing a 6 point lead.

>parties flipped
What a stupid fucking argument to cover that fact that the democrats have been trying to keep blacks down since the 1860s. Just because they figured out a new better way that also gurenteed them votes in the 1960s in LBJ does not change that.
“I will have niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years” in reference to the great society bills.
What flipped or changed was what happened in the late 1970s and 1980s. The hippies took control of the Democrats and pushed all kinds of degenerate shit. This left a vacuum for the republicans to take the now alienated family values voter who would normally be a democrat because they were the workings man party.
That was the flip. The democrats were still supporting actual KKK members into the 1980s.
The other great change was in the late 1990s everything became national. No longer would a democrat represent a republican district because he did good for his district. It became all about the party. People like Senator Casey SR who was a prolife democrat became few and far between. The internet and nation 24 hour news was a big cause of this.

TLDR
The real flip happened in 1976-1984. The 1960s flip is only to cover democrats from being the party of slavery. Which they are and still are.

I will believe it when I see it.

Not sure, but post up an old map and I will try to explain it

So all the confederate states are Jewish states? How convenient

I't would sure be a shame if your blue wave became a... RED TIDE!

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 138K)