HOLY SHIT

Trump wanted to ‘f–king kill’ Assad after chemical weapon attack: Woodward

TRUMP WANTED TO 'FUCKING KILL' ASSAD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nypost.com/2018/09/04/trump-wanted-to-f-king-kill-assad-after-chemical-weapon-attack-woodward/

Attached: trump kill assad.png (679x436, 244K)

>The commander-in-chief called Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and issued the deadly order.

>“Let’s f–king kill him! Let’s go in. Let’s kill the f–king lot of them,” Trump said, according to the book, the subject of a lengthy article in the DC paper on Tuesday.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
C L O W N
W
O
R
L
D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When will you learn that Assad is a pseudonym for Netenyahu

>Mr Mattis acknowledged Mr Trump's request then, after the conversation, told an aide he wouldn't do "any of that".

Even his closest wont take him seriously

>When will you learn that Assad is a pseudonym for Netenyahu
THIS

THIS

THIS

>implying everyone in DC wouldn't be jumping for joy if Trump actually was serious about that
What a silly book written by a silly person

so there's no trump russia collusion?

how long are you gonna keep posting these samefag spam threads, there' like 4 of them already, and at least another 10 got deleted already

sage

Attached: trump syria.jpg (745x729, 117K)

Attached: trump assad.jpg (593x500, 90K)

This book is writing everything trump supporters don't want to hear. It's literally fake news made to gaslight trump supporters

What Trump deserves the realization of his desires.

this one is great, he calls out the fake news then falls for it himself
hubris at its most potent

Attached: 43b04346dd.jpg (500x269, 47K)

*forgets about kill order

Attached: 1513288732609.jpg (1075x879, 522K)

Attached: 1516972938361.jpg (1362x1171, 459K)

Let's see whose curse is stronger, Trump's or Assad's

Why doesn't he do it himself instead of letting the Jews do the dirty work for him? Assad goes out on to visit the battlegrounds in respect to his fellow countrymen. I'd bet my money he would best Trump.

Muh ebil russa is still on the table.

oh god pls be tru

He shouldn't have released his book during the Kavanaugh hearings. I would fire my publicist.

>Why doesn't he do it himself instead of letting the Jews do the dirty work for him? Assad goes out on to visit the battlegrounds in respect to his fellow countrymen. I'd bet my money he would best Trump.
Because everything Trump does it do backhandedly make Israel look bad in the long term.

Attached: 1506807683324.jpg (1003x979, 226K)

Attached: 1532458951605.jpg (659x693, 132K)

FAKE NEWS

The leftist mainstream corporate media wanted Trump to kill Assad after that false flag gassing. Now they're saying MAD DOG MATTIS was the voice of reason? lol

These idiots have no concrete ideology, they're just whiny contrarian faggots.

But we get to see a bunch of idiots get super serious about yet another book that sounds like an angry child wrote.

Trump should be arrested for threatening the president.

> book without any sources or proof is the only think the left has at this point

Attached: 1528906293987.jpg (366x366, 16K)

Do shills even think anything they say mattered.

>hundreds of sources
heh m8 ur up for a surprise when Muller lays his cards on the table

>the us military industrial complex would ignore a POTUS free pass to assassinate a sand emperor

Attached: 1536040888765.gif (256x256, 374K)

>Says nervous man for the 6000000th time this year

based and redpilled

also chemical attacks are the most degenerate, beta tier level of attack. I would've said the same

>first Trump is a Russian puppet who wants to withdraw troops from Syria, now he's a Mcain-tier neoconservative who wants to kill Assad...

Which one is it MSM?

there were no chemical weapon attacks and the entire book is a load of horseshit without a single named source from a guy who's been spewing horseshit 24/7 since election day
if you believe any of it you're a retard
if you not only believe it but go on to try and rationalize it with shitposts like this you should kill yourself