It was a joke you idiots

It was a joke you idiots...

Buy my fucking game... now!

Attached: 4A342C67-7E27-40B5-83A3-EBB8BEB5F5A5.jpg (1242x1294, 845K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UZW4cPUIVf4
youtube.com/watch?v=7Snw6qjlPSE
youtube.com/watch?v=2m1DogclBfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

WE WUZ WW2 VETERANS N SHIET

No. I hate women and nigs.

Attached: DG8v62OXYAAxn9L.jpg (718x566, 89K)

Check your trench privilege shitlord

But The retarded man told me not to? plus I need more money for Doom.

why does the left nigger have two pairs of googles?
Who sharted on the chicks face?
Why does right nigger have a shotgun and 30 cal ammo belts?
this is all so confusing

everybody is talking about how it's all political and shit with this game but they never stopped and thought "well maybe people don't want to buy it because it looks like shit"

seriously anybody still buying battlefield and call of duty need to be hung in the town square

I'm not even closely educated enough.

SJW series

Gaming went downhill since the 2007 runescape

>why does the left nigger have two pairs of googles?
because he's a nigger
>Who sharted on the chicks face?
a nigger
>Why does right nigger have a shotgun and 30 cal ammo belts?
because he's a nigger
>this is all so confusing
welcome to the modern leftist narrative.

The sad thing about this game's shortcomings is that they are due to target audience preferring the new CoD.

Based leaf

the game is quite nice but I will wait for big promotions anyway. They should work on the transparency menu and feel that it's an alpha version not beta

they peaked with BF4. none of these new ones look even remotely as fun

Kek

I just don't understand why these big publishers think they can rely on these franchises so heavily

Activision already got burnt a couple times with Ghosts and Infinite Spaceguns, why wouldn't EA and Bethesda look at that and be like "maybe we should be coming up with some new IPs"

I mean shit they're so big now they can just buy studios willy-nilly and end up with something decent.

>they peaked with BF2142

fixed that for you. all they'd have to do to get my money is remaster that shit in the current engine and I'd even throw microtransaction shekels at them

>Doom
MO FUCKING DOOM

thanks leaf, I think I will pass on this nigger game

>I mean shit they're so big now they can just buy studios willy-nilly and end up with something decent.
Until they force them to shit out a sequel every year and drive the game into the ground.

[RIP AND TEARING INTENSIFIES]

Attached: Feels Good - Doom Guy gif.gif (480x350, 456K)

bf 2142 was best for me.

As of EA, they will stay alive beyond forever with their sports game licenses alone.

Who the shit still buys those

I haven't bought a new video game title since Prey came out. Everything is literally garbage now. Everything. TV, garbage. Music, garbage. Movies, garbage. Fiction literature, garbage. Nothing but cuckold, jewish, nigger dick trash for homosexuals.

How fucking hard is it to put diversity in the game? Look at all the diversity they could have easily put in.

they just released this trailer

youtu.be/UZW4cPUIVf4

it looks like a fucking shitshow

>tacked on battle royale mode

yeah it's pretty sad

niggers and wigger ytbois who need dat fresh roster yo

seriously both fifa and madden could have been turned into a service where you just pay dlc prices to upgrade each year, they haven't changed the engine in years

Take your meds, Stan

Attached: uniforms.png (1286x495, 1.2M)

Attached: uniforms2.png (1238x508, 1.16M)

isn't it a reskinned bf1? Using even the same engine - Frostbyte 4.

Battlefield died after bf2. Them shutting bf2revive down was the nail in the coffin for the series.

lol

BF V, for vadge

Attached: BF_VADGE.png (646x985, 837K)

kek

Anyone who buys that game is a disgrace to all the Europeans who died fighting for Jews in WW2. It's bad enough that they died for Jews, now (((they))) have to mock them? It's sick.

was prey good? I really wanted to pick it up when it came out but the controls felt really sluggish and my 1080ti was having issues maxing it at 4K

mooncrash looked really interesting though

it's like 4.3 if you consider the RTX/DXR being baked in and all of the extra particle effects they added.

still pretty much the same shit though, graphics haven't really evolved at all

>little pet
German humour at its finest

Jewish shooters for ome

You mean it died after BC2 and BF3 wasn't too bad either.

>"well maybe people don't want to buy it because it looks like shit"

Then all CoD Games after MW2 (Which was shit, but would still ride off the success of MW1) and every Battlefield game after Bad Company 2, would not have sold well.

It's taking a nosedive NOW because of the politics being shoehorned into it.

Normie vidya gamers are maybe the most sheeple consumer group of all time.

2143 is next. You can tell they're just tweaking things and slapping new coats of paint on them. BF1 was a try demo for BFV. BFV is a tech demo for 21412.0

Attached: 1518109035590.jpg (1024x683, 67K)

Based, redpilled and antisemitic.

it makes sense when you break it all down

>If you don't like it, don't buy it
kek

>10%
Sheeeiit. Anyone have a $ amount on that?

It's more of the delay than anything.
Though doesn't make sense as it'll be closer to the holidays and not competing with CoD on its release week.

>Bethesda listens to criticism of Wolf TNC being too SJW
>throws immigration jokes in DOOM trailer comparing demons to refugees
/ourpublisher/

COD's engine is supreme.
> Stop being such a faggy hipster

>monetizing SJWs
this is one point I agree with JBP

>throws immigration jokes in DOOM trailer comparing demons to refugees
Wait what. I missed this...

...And that FPS is an over-saturated market, and has been a shit show for years. I'd like to thank the marketing geniuses (all cuckold idiots or at least mostly) who thought that the path to differentiation and sure sales was the fucking diversity meme. top fucking kek. On an FPS game, no less.

This is either good subtle bait, or you're actually new and need to get the fuck out

GET WOKE

GO BROKE

This.
> We'll teach them yet through our wallets

>they finally put the greek front of ww2 in a game
>its in this shitshow
fucking hell. Seems like i will pirate it for that certain mission

youtube.com/watch?v=7Snw6qjlPSE

To go from my favorite videogame to this.

Fucking hell the first game had ship and submarine combat, massive dogfights, beach landing, on map destroyers artillery. To go to this. A shiny poo with increasingly less dynamic aspects and more run and gun. Fuck BF they destroyed my series and killed modding. Fuck them I hate you so much dice and EA. Burn in a shallow grave.

2142 was the downfall. It was a locked down mod basically. Everyone gave them pass because it was fun, but still the beginning of the end. The second nail was bad company, which consolized it (the bf2 console versions were meh and never gained big popularity). BF3 was the final nail with the death of mod support.

Is that...a woman? What the fuck is that?

This is funny, but obviously not the actual trailer, did I miss something

Lol you didn't see the first trailer?

Attached: 1527172850927.jpg (900x648, 266K)

based and battlepilled

everything after BF2 was utter garbage especially BIG KEKERY

Women weren't in combat roles in any military that I know of...If they want to make fiction, make fiction, but to impose a lie on history for the sake of political correctness is a good way to fuck up your business, maybe I'm an anomaly, but I want historically, not politically, correct.

yes, they throw in some comments in the background like:
>not demons, call them mortally challenged
>HQ wants us to let them in

It was the playthrough at Quakecon. The HR rep at UAC says something like "Earth is the melting pot of the universe" and "demon is a slur, please call them mortally-challenged." It appears that the reason demons came to Earth is that UAC created portals and invited them, with the SJW HR rep possibly being the main villain of the game.

No, pretty sure it died after bf2.
>BC2
muh destructable environment

>BF3
shitty squad mechanics, acade shooter.

Yeah, it was a gradual change but I think it's done with now. Media is now made not because somebody thought that it could be fun, entertaining, interesting, thought provoking or anything like that, media is made to appeal to demographics.
Thats all it is now, by demographics for demographics.
Thats why we get things like transabled biracial turbodykes in games. It's because they're trying to appeal to as many demographics as possible at once.

>maybe I'm an anomaly
No here you're not. This was a screen shot from the actual trailer/E3 demo thing. They are going full revisionist

Attached: 1527174476379m.jpg (1024x547, 42K)

Lmao I'm pre-ordering now

Unironically based

>'s because they're trying to appeal to as many demographics as possible at once.
Despite the main demographic for vidya still being 18-35 white males

>It's because they're trying to appeal to as many demographics as possible at once.

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time:
Abe Lincoln

Attached: 567287920-Abe-Lincoln[1].png (1046x781, 295K)

.30 cal belts were spread through the whole squad so the gunner doesnt have a kit that 200 pounds heavier than everyone else. but yah everything else is breddy fucked.

it actually looks pretty fun to play but still
fuck them for being leftist cunts

fuck ea

Attached: 1343057244206.jpg (907x261, 43K)

Kek that game image

Gaming has gone from a simple cs 1.6 bomb and defuse to literally Political sjw propaganda and agenda, I have grown out of gaming, but even if I didnt I dont think that i would enjoy all this new games that look like shit and are shit according to most reviewers because alot of companys hiring based on diverstiy rather than actual gaming devoplemnt skill,

This. (Fifa)

>Woman
>prosthetic arm in combat
>painted face like it's some Mel Gibson movie

Why the fuck did they do this bullshit face painting in these WWII games?

Also, aren't disabled soldiers forced to retire?

Attached: 1534202735072.jpg (604x492, 135K)

so you can see all the brave black greek men and women fighting for europe?

best one was some cunt going
>Earth is the melting pot of the universe
while everything is on fire
I'm preordering too

Fuck this game. I simply went back to BF4. Would recommend it.

IT'S TIME TO PUT STRONK DIFFERENTLY ABLED WOMEN IN GAMES, HISTORY BE DAMNED, WHAT ARE YOU A BIGOT

I would but Traps are gay and Cyborg Traps or super gay.

Data mining filename. Sage and hide.

"No"

Attached: 1522951748066.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

The sad thingis that the changes when its comes to squadplay, guns etc sound good but this gets totally fucked up when you see and hear a fucking woman next to you on the map.

Technically correct.

>talks about garbage
>leaves Jow Forums out

You had one chance

Desert Combat was a pro 1942 mod.

BF2 used to be good when it came out then various updates fucking ruined the netcode and it became imprecise, laggy shit.

never played any BF since 2. just watched from the sidelines as they ruined everything.

vid related was the peak:
youtube.com/watch?v=2m1DogclBfs

>written by a woman (trans?)

yeah this is why you check. the. fucking. name. every. time.

protip: DON'T read or post articles by women or foreigners.
it's that fuckiing easy
just don't do it
stop
STOP
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

Attached: 1503718585818.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

Why cant they understand people want historical accuracy and its basically the entire selling point of a ww2 game, I didnt buy bf1 until the very end because the beta made me think it was retarded just like this does

Attached: 40987208_2052724228100830_3891257189267931136_n.jpg (703x559, 60K)

no. It's for degenerate American goyim, not for developed people.

Europeans and other third worlders

>Being more than 16
>Playing videogames

Choose one and only one

>Minute 4:53
>single player mission " the last Tiger "

Seems like i can finally have a german story mission in an First person shooter

>I mean shit they're so big now they can just buy studios willy-nilly and end up with something decent.
This is the corporate mentality that creates disgusting, bloated messes that can't produce anything but harm to humanity.