Prediction - Islam Attacks A Concert

Soon some type of Islamic Group will attack a concert. The band is Foo Fighters.

Get ready anons, please stay away from any concerts with them on the roster.

Attached: foo.jpg (236x236, 11K)

Lel you really dislike foo fighters music huh?

>mudslimes have aligned with the Foo
You stupid motherfuckers

I'm not a fan, I also don't dislike them. I liked a few of there older songs I never listened to a full album tho.
Listen the proof is out there if you look hard enough, this is not about the ban itself. It's about what precautions have been happened in recent events they have attended.

>please stay away
You couden't drag me to a Foo Fighters concert. I'm safe.

Concerts are canceled in europe since they allow so many islamic extremists in.
I'm worried about our US anons.
Please a couple more people archive this and spread the word.

Attached: islamterrorhypoc.jpg (199x250, 8K)

You're now on a watch list and the FBI is installing a wiretap as we speak

Attached: 1527858979489.jpg (2000x1000, 726K)

IMAGINE MY SHOCK!!!! Israel is getting more and more aggressive and they need to cover up their own crimes by committing a false flag to redirect attention towards muslims so they can go on committing war crimes in the middle east

Attached: 1528505405967.jpg (698x710, 115K)

I'm torn, I hate muslims, but also hate the foo fighters. Win-win?

acl in october op my numbers foretell islamic slaughter

You have to pay a monthly fee for your devices to be wiretapped.
At least they still act like the have to approve it here.

Its not about that tho... It's about letting people know what could happen from someone who has seen what precautions have been taken at Foo Fighter events recently.

Same shit with the Ariana Grande attack.

Attached: 1532593852408.jpg (498x401, 48K)

archive what?

I feel like without false flags Jews are completely and totally worthless. They only have one playbook and they keep recycling it over and ovr and over and over with diminishing returns

Attached: 1531148882533.jpg (775x340, 55K)

Elaborate on those precautions and also on your schizophrenia

isn't that what happened at the Country Western concert in Vegas, last October ??

Fuck off larping cunt

Their music is okay but in concert they're amazing. Dave Grohl is a sweet dude as opposed to miserable Kurt

Attached: White woman.jpg (1075x4000, 928K)

No - Foo Fighters is so obviously the approved mouthpiece rock-band of the elite. Dave Grohl has a nonstop stream of liberal vomit to spew, and its so obvious that Grohl is on (((their))) side and doing their bidding. He’s probably a freemason. His band would absolutely go along with a false flag terrorist attack

No that was Mossad just like OP is.

Attached: 1509818018640.jpg (2025x1777, 2.01M)

July 12th, Toronto. City is put on alert/warning the night of the Foo Fighters concert.
Special bomb sniffing K9's and other task forces everywhere around the event.

I have reached out to workers at more recent events and they have explained the same activity.

Same stuff happened with Ariana grande for months before the attack happened at her concert. The only different was the Taskforces and security details did not show up for that event but yet for months the previous ones where packed with security and task forces.

can confirm. I know someone high up in healthcare in Toronto who had a briefing by the police RE:potential mass casualties

why are you lying?

This. I can't think of a more excellent group of goyim than grohl et al

I went to the Journey/Def Leppard concert Friday in San Antonio.
Was honestly waiting for a happening like getting blown up or mowed with an AK but nothing happened but good ol rock n roll.
Was ready to go Big Boss CQC on some boyos though.

The Anglo doth declareth that dbs means a muzzie attack against the Foo Fighters, trps a terrorist attack against three concerts in 2019, qads means they will blow up a government building. Higher means national destruction.

Everybody must roll in this thread.

Attached: Muslim refugee Sweden it feels like home in Iraq.jpg (1129x498, 111K)

Rolling

Doubt it. Grohl is a good JEWlluminati shabbos goy.

If this actually happens I want to be included in the screen cap please.

Attached: CA59B7EA-8D5D-4528-9F27-156623DE49B3.jpg (600x600, 230K)

Based Islam, they're bad musicians and shitlibs

islam doesn't attack anybody.

>G-Y

>hm

Attached: Jew destroys Europe.gif (398x254, 3.63M)