Literally the only ones preventing your goy president from being another neocon are his cabinet members

Literally the only ones preventing your goy president from being another neocon are his cabinet members

You’re a bunch of stupid fuckers

Attached: 751D3E06-CC26-4831-98C9-22DA74A0C815.png (750x1334, 613K)

Oh no, Drumpf hired the right people!

Attached: DD62E5FA-9502-4852-98E1-915544F811CB.jpg (717x635, 98K)

>according to new book

Attached: 1535321369657.jpg (812x672, 63K)

According to a person familiar with his thinking

Attached: 1508386466556.jpg (909x987, 360K)

>Jow Forums is literally going to defend Trump wanting to assassinate Assad

You're probably underaged but Bob Woodward is the reporter who brought down Nixon.

>Implying it's a bad thing that needs to be defended

>according to Bob Woodward

Wew! I'm shocked that the deep state puppet came up with such a startling story. I'm sure its entirely true. A former intelligence officer turned reporter would never fabricate a story. It's not like he's made his career on being a shill for the intel agencies he used to work for.

And this is going to bring down Drumpf

Attached: A7538EEF-3A43-49D1-9219-61930940B7BA.jpg (211x239, 11K)

>tfw kelly is pulling intel reports off of trumps desk because he doesnt trust him
>reported by woodward

Attached: 1464024942138.gif (267x212, 2.91M)

in the art of war it is said that the military leadership should attack if it is good to attack, even if the civilian leadership says do not attack.

it is also said that the military leadership should ignore civilian leadership if they say to attack and the general does not see any good in attacking

Trump's my boy but he's still a draft dodger. Mattis is just SECDEF but he's also King of the Marines and the God of Chaos, so let's just let objective nature explain this phenomenon to us and bury the shill thread, move on, and only search for greater truths in all of this

You need to prove it first. The exact quote has Trump saying "kill the lot of them". Trump isn't british, and it's from an "anonymous source". Video or sound clips before i believe anything the media says.

>Bob Woodward
>Age 75
I'm sure Drumpf is done for

>he actually believes the narrative that reporters brought down Nixon through their courageous efforts

Watergate was a hit job by the intelligence agencies, m8.

This is funny as fuck if it's true.

>kill the fucking lot of them

gay and fake, trump doesn't speak like this

Assad is the greatest world leader there is. Trump should make friends with him and build a strong alliance.

And Sandy Hook, Las Vegas, Parkland etc were all false flags, right?

>Assad is the greatest world leader there is.
lmao

Can't get much deeper down your throat than that.

>believing a reporter from the Washington Post

Attached: CreepyHonestGoral.gif (347x244, 3.56M)

Nigger he has been masterfully playing this conflict since the beginning. You sound like a butthurt kike.

I don't know about those, but I know that Nixon was framed by the CIA/FBI for Watergate. Mark Felt was pissed because he was passed over for a promotion, and Bob Woodward was a former intelligence officer.

At least I tried... and I don't have Hillary voting family members, coward.

It doesn't matter how he played it. He exists because putin needs him to exist.

He exists because he is the rightful leader of Syria. He has rebuffed nearly a decade of US-backed terrorists trying to overthrow him. In any sane understanding of the world, we are the bad guys in Syria, not Assad.

Meanwhile in reality

Attached: 1507391241189.jpg (1170x1170, 881K)

>implying Trumpcucks have any sort of self-awareness

Attached: 1507041414280.jpg (1075x879, 522K)

Attached: 1513540323441.jpg (1362x1171, 459K)

>we are the bad guys
lmao
you are brainwashed.
You are demoralized against your own country. This is propaganda. Wake up.

It's propaganda to pretend your country is always "on the right side of history." Sometimes the US does bad shit. We shouldn't be afraid to complain when our government funds Islamic fundamentalists and establishes a caliphate in Syria in order to overthrow Assad and install their own puppet. How many times have we done this in the past, only it for it to blow up in our face?

If you say your own side is the bad guys, you are a subverted idiot by definition.

>there are actually people who take this shit seriously

Since when did jingoism become a left-wing platform?

Oh, somebody wrote a book, again. Because that worked so well the last few times.

If you approve of everything a certain politician, celebrity, or government does, then you have no brain of your own. It was a mistake for the US to fund the Taliban in the 1980s. I don't need to wait 30 years to say us funding Islamic terrorists in Syria is a mistake.

Yup, immediate red flags when I saw that part. Fire and Fury part deux.

>kill the lot of them
Trump speaks some kind of way, but it isn't like that.

>Oh no, Trump said something off the cuff and Mattis had the sense to not take it as a literal order to the military.
This is a big fucking gay nothing.

Attached: 1535761481153.jpg (800x450, 55K)

let's be honest, you wouldn't believe the sound clips either. It would be either "you can't tell who that is" or "he misspoke"

Only a Putin Puppet would want to attack Assad

Attached: BrainSlug.png (249x246, 142K)

Get me a Coke, faggot

YEAH GO ON AMERICA PROTECT ISRAEL FROM THOSE IRAQI TERRORIST CHILDREN