Bringing you home to mama

>Be named Tykese
>Bring your (huwite) girlfriend home to meet your parents.
>Murder her in the front yard.

tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/Former-Plant-High-football-player-charged-with-murder-in-Detroit_170981627

Attached: Tykese Keaton-Baldwin.jpg (360x480, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox13news.com/news/local-news/mother-of-clearwater-murder-victim-says-enough-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone relaxed.

And nothing of values was lost!

It just keeps happening. Another one bites the dust. pay the toll, etc

>huwite
you mean roastie

>Tykese Keaton-Baldwin wanted to be remembered as a state champion, the best running back in Plant High School history.
I fucking hate how when "football" is involved, they have to jerk themselves off about first. He was 20. Technically he hasn't been in highschool for years unless he's retarded.

He didn't go to college and had no potential. He's just a murdering nignog. FUCK OFF LUGENPRESSE.

Attached: 81111240.jpg (575x364, 20K)

>black
>Detroit

>hasn't been in highschool for years unless he's retarded.
>black

lol She deserved it.

Attached: C1535E35-3CC3-4D48-B0F1-ECDB2CFDD024.jpg (660x804, 204K)

>"White"

fox13news.com/news/local-news/mother-of-clearwater-murder-victim-says-enough-

Attached: image.png (326x361, 204K)

Truly nothing of value was lost.

b-but he played FOOTBAWL he was a GOOD BOY he listen to coach and made the grades

hey Joan
you didn't reply to my DM
it was the hardest i could get it

Attached: dorakek.jpg (650x421, 48K)

you act like this will repel white women from black men but its the very same thing drawing them towards blacks - high testosterone

>dindu removes coalburner roasty right in front of her parents

Attached: 1526649816988.png (1200x945, 1.84M)

she's the fat one on the left

Attached: b collett.jpg (937x1015, 186K)

Someone needs to make a 10-hour supercut of every black man in the past 10 years who murdered their non-black girlfriend

I'm convinced it's in their DNA to kill their own mates

Attached: Kitler+is+best+mii+fighter+_0b634fe6d4ce009beb4e79b88d0f7fe6.jpg (400x240, 30K)

>fat, ugly, loud mouthed roasties
And motherfuckers wonder why people go gay?

>be nigger
>kill people

Kek

That bitch was as white as used toilet paper.
Let them get attracted to them,aren't there more women than men worldwide,other that China/India?
So?What's the problem?Try to raise them right if you have daughters and show them the truth.

ya but we have to pay to imprison and feed the nigger. Well Michigan taxpayers really.

we need to stop fatness, coalburning and feminism both flatline

>still manages to breed and ensure his kid grows up fatherless AND motherless on top of being part-chimp

>state has to pay for his incarceration and the upbringing of that kid (who's inevitably going to be emotionally disturbed as a result of murderer genes + trauma + no parents)

I wish someone would beat that dumb nigger to death

Toll paid. You may pass into the next realm.

Yeah relaxed her right pussy to take that bbc

He wud dis tryna get hid life tugedda

American woman are complete garbage now.
I want a Finnish, Swiss or Denmark White goddess.
*Rolls in bed*

The highest toll

It is sad that there is so much propaganda out there that plays a role in convincing these broads that it is essentially racist and wrong to deny an interested black male suitor.

The innate trust that chicks have in what the media tells them is a major problem, and it's not just an individual problem. Even if this roastie had not been killed she would essentially have been dead as far as any white male suitor was concerned.

We need to do a better job informing white women that the media is full of lies and that dating a non-white brings high odds of failure.

All women are garbage. At least the sand niggers know to put them in garbage bags.

Seriously, why do niggers make up these fake names?

>I fucking hate how when "football" is involved, they have to jerk themselves off about first.
That is literally the only commonality many White Americans have with Basketball Americans. Sportsball.

>ay NIGGEH fuck ass BEEEITCH....lil FUCK ASS NIGGEH...immon FINNA merk yo WHITE ASS bbgirl...mayne....YALL FUCK ASS GET SHOT CUH

so...why do black "people" do this?
Why would he murder his own girlfriend in front of her family in broad daylight

Wow I live in Tampa

>Seriously, why do niggers make up these fake names?
when you have no future, you make the present as special as possible.

>I'm convinced it's in their DNA to kill their own mates

It's not. They just kill white women because they only ever wanted to fuck them to score points and get back and whitey not knowing that's not how it works.

When they look at that white cunt, they know she's a disloyal bitch, i mean she wasn't even loyal to her own people? How can anyone respect that? I have alot of respect for black women who want to marry a black guy.

Now now, user, don't be racist. There's ABSOLUTELY NO difference between "John Smith" and "Blaquavious Felontrell Crimington." To suggest anything different means you're a fuckin' Nazi.