Modern West is Falling Behind

The West is falling behind immensely in terms of technological achievements and the actual progress of civilization. This is juxtaposed to neo-liberals obsession with social "progress", which if anything, has actually regressed the Western nations rather than produce anything of value. Let's have a serious discussion about the future of prosperity and civilization. No jews, race-baiting, or conspiracy theories. Here I'm going to list the fastest-developing nations in the world which are progressing technology and civilization and not stagnating.
> Saudi Arabia
At the top of the list is KSA, original home of the Arabs. With their enormous oil reserves, they've built an unimaginable fount of wealth and increased their civilization from bedouins living in stone buildings, to some of the most modernized and futuristic cities on the planet. Although the entire Middle East became religious following the 1979 Iranian revolution, Saudi and other GCC states are abandoning hardline Islam and religion for a secularizing arab monarchy. Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has announced a multi-billionaire dollar project to construct the world's most futuristic city, NEOM, on the Red Sea across from Egypt.
> UAE
UAE's Dubai is just as impressive as KSA, if not moreso, and hosts some of the most modernized vacation experiences in the world, with glass buildings reaching and surpassing the clouds.
> Japan
Arguably the safest country in the world, Japan is the only true ethnostate that works. Its public transporation is efficient and impressive, its cities pristine, and its contributions to technology understated.

Why can't the West compete? Why is the West obsessed with identity politics and not actual progress?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

>actual progress of civilization.
still using slave labor
have a sage muhamad

All those "futuristic cities" are built by European designers/engineering firms.

the middle east is run by jews, and you would not want to live in Riyadh and even Dubai outside of the tourist areas is repulsive. Japan is better than the west because they're more refined.

Thank you liberal professors.

It's because Jews are moving out of the west. Jews created all of the inventions and western civilization.

parasites don't create, haha

BS, Saud looks like absolute hell

We're busy trying to prop up 50-MILLION illegals, their healthcare and education and housing costs and the spread of disease, STDs, and the drugs they bring into the country, and on top of, the 30 Million blacks in the cities and their crime, prosecutions, and healthcare and food stamps....

You cannot be a 1st world nation if one-third of the population is illegals and blacks, that is where the money is going

you can bitch about liberalism, christianity hasn't produced anything of value either OP

Because the west has chosen to play babysitter for the refuse of the world. Why pursue space travel when you can give free money to millions of sheboons?

Kill yourself
Saudi Arabia shouldn't be filled with ugly western skyscrapers. It should be filled with Arabic architecture everywhere. But I guess half-bred bedouins were meant to fulfill the Islamic prophecies concerning "high towers" I guess...

pic related is why

Attached: Give me your tired, your poor.png (331x489, 119K)

> The West is falling behind immensely in terms of bitches yelling and screaming

I have a supply of anti-feminist concentrate

I am willing to sell a portion, maybe a tenth or half that for $150,000,000,000,000 (one hundred and fifty trillion USD)

Attached: Funny Cat Proceed.jpg (400x376, 34K)

lol the wh*toid nigger europigs can't even fathom how our cities are so clean, advanced and peaceful.

Go suck more nigger dick and win another cuck championship wh*teoid shit KEK

Attached: 160617115859-tubai-tallest-tower-super-43[1].jpg (1100x825, 255K)

>Funny Cat Proceed.jpg

the FUCK kind of filename is that
well at least it isn't a 480x480 20mb .png but you're still a faggot

S. Korea kids study until until midnight but the rest have extremely low standards and in many countries they just hire people to go test for them. This is a shit thread OP.

I'll give you tree fity.

Are you judging a society by its big buildings? Are you this retarded? Have you ever heard about the tower of babel?

Do you realizw that arabs are still using slaves? Its thar an advances civilization? Moldova has better society than arabs.

How can you be this stupid. I do not understand.

Are you one one those cretins that watched bladerunner and you re lusting over neons and big buildings?

Move to dubai, you will make good entertainement for the muslims when they trough you of the buljajararab (how ever) for being so gay

SAGE CUNT

Attached: 1536073373969.gif (328x163, 911K)

Attached: 1536061625695.jpg (491x491, 42K)

>throw you of the buljajararab for being so gay

Kek

Based romania

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 17K)

>tower of babel?
Hey user, you got any more fables?

The west needs to die. Unfortunately there is no one to take its placement besides the Chinese or chaos.

>Nothing of value
>What are the last 2000 years of European history
Kike, I don't even...

shush dont ruin the scam

"And God looked upon the world and saw how degenerate, debased, and vicious it was, for all humanity had corrupted their way upon the earth and lost their true direction"

new humanity reboot when?

Attached: 1536076904120m.jpg (618x1024, 121K)

>The West is falling behind immensely in terms of technological achievements
Fuck off retard. The West still invents everything.
Also, tech invention is not helping anything, it's hurting us.

>Gulf arabs
>Progress
KSA for example has slaves for 80% of its workforce. They don't produce anything apart from oil, importing literally everything from tooth brush to computers and cars from the west. They live on the biggest oil reserve on the planet yet they still behead people like in the dark ages. Fuck off muhammad, your fancy buildings are all designed and engineered in the west, and built by your slave workers imported from indonesia and bangladesh. You have no progress whatsoever, all those fancy "furutistic" buildings are gonna turn to shit as soon as you run out of oil.

Says the American who is sucking off their oil.
(fuck KSA anyways)

but why the fuck are "nonwestern" people so obsessed with technology when japan has already been one of the best tech innovators for 4 decades now

Says everyone who is not a retarded arab/muslim. You should all be set on fire

>jews created western civilization.
no it's greco-roman and so are you