Barbara4u2BBC

How come Barbara4u2c is such a disgusting hypocrite ? I actually followed her channel for around 6 months thinking she was what she represented then I randomly decide to visit her IG and see pic related. People are even funding her patreon so she can go gamble her money in Vegas and bang a nigger. Crafty thottery at its finest, lads.

Attached: e.jpg (1122x722, 152K)

> slovenia

my grandma that lived through ww2 said Slovenian girls were first jumping to fuck niggers

They are known as sluts, we Croats fuck them a lot each summer on sea side, they come up to you craving it.

Wtf are you guys spazzing about?
That guy is actually one of the only based niggers.

link to instagram post or sage

Literally who?

What does this have to do with politics? Sage

I swear to fucking god civnats are worse than real life cuckolds.

Attached: civnat.jpg (600x896, 229K)

>my grandma that lived through ww2 said Slovenian girls were first jumping to fuck niggers

Yes im sure your grandma said exactly that. My point is the roastie infection is spreading across our women now not just the west. And she's using the sympathy of her supporters for a fake image of herself while literally banging jamal and not even hiding it.

Google is your friend

What the fuck do you even mean?

All the hot chicks preaching to the right wingers are clever. They know the right wing is full of virgin manlet retarded incels so they appeal to this pathetic population for easy clicks and views but they're all getting the BBC in the background and spending the money you give them together with the niggers.

Those girls and those niggers have more brains than any of you will ever have.

Literally who?

She isn't being promoted here, unlike Venti, whom actually comes here to shill herself quite obviously. I don't even see shit on reddit from a quick google, so I wonder who the fuck is giving her money.

Secretly though. Most of them dont dare show up with their black boyfriends like that in social media. This one does it and still gets the clicks. They even shared the same hotel room in a trip to Vegas but they're only ''friends'' in the end.

She is supported through her patreon by 20-something gullible virgins.

wtf happened to our mods?

Who

What was growing up under a rock like ?

you can be friends with a girl though and share a room without funny stuff

Attached: antifa9.jpg (508x748, 113K)

Is all I ever done.

If you still have this mindset then I believe you're too young for this place. They spend an awful lot of time together. The trip they did to Vegas was right after she had a hard break-up with her then boyfriend. Emotional vulnerability + alcohol + spending the night with a guy in the same room. Do the simple math.

don't get mad at us for not knowing about your favourite attentionwhore
how many of them need to display disgusting behaviour for you beta orbiters to learn the lesson?

>Yes im sure your grandma said exactly that. My point is the roastie infection is spreading across our women now not just the west.

New generation is fucked, look at cartoons on kids TV all fucking niggers in cartoons.

>Barbara4u2c
Don't know who that is and don't care. Grow up

Fuck off Vee

What's so hot about that girl,she is literally a walking twig.

she said on twitter that there is nothing wrong with race mixing

Not that I dont believe you but can you provide a link for that?

>hometown of Slovenia
Is it really this fucking obnoxious when we do it?

Lets be honest now no white woman will say no to the BBC if she can get it.

>Race mixing
Who is this and why the fuck do I even care. You "race mixing" faggot posters are the worst. Neck yourself faggot. Having a crush on a jewtube star is fucking childish.