If you honestly think that ripping off the Nike symbol or burning them is doing anything to that company...

If you honestly think that ripping off the Nike symbol or burning them is doing anything to that company, you’re a retarded faggot. Sell your clothes instead

Attached: E3940D99-D731-44D4-9747-BB228853C438.jpg (1536x2048, 415K)

DESTROY KIKE!

>this
Sell nike shit for extremely cheap and destroy their profits

they lost $4 billion in stock value today you fucking shill

>The status quo of walking around as a literal shillboard for anti American corporations is the true answer
Get aids, nigger

kek

Attached: 1536090113142.jpg (750x744, 102K)

Adidas lost the same percentage. They should have gained right?

destroying a nike product benefits them, supply and demand, they already profited from the original sale and now someone will end up buying a brand new product when they could have gotten yours instead so nike will make even more profit

>If you honestly think that ripping off the Nike symbol or burning them is doing anything to that company, you’re a retarded faggot. Sell your clothes instead
removes advertising 'retarded faggot'
remove logos and then sell them

Quick rundown?

Making a commodity of the destruction is what will ruin them. Sooner or later they will negotiate with themselves. This is pre-derangement syndrome. They can only do the killing blow themselves. Their accounts can manage the bottom line. We are working with their marketing departments when its a picture of a nike logo being cut.

Noone has to buy anything. Edit pics and it works the same, no?

What's the matter Nike? Trump raise import taxes for child labor manufactured Nike shoes from Bangladesh? Awww... who's an angry company. Goochie goo.

Attached: nike-child-labor-cartoon-just-do-it1.jpg (500x286, 55K)

This was what I thought as well. Buying a company's products just to damage them doesn't hurt their sales. It literally does the opposite. This is like when that rat-faced mexikike from Rage Against The Machine told people to buy one of their old singles to protest against capitalism, and people actually fell for it. We really are living in a world of soulless NPCs.

Attached: 1425290477028.jpg (668x712, 68K)

they did an ad campaign with a disgraced former NFL player who kneeled during the national anthem to support BLM

if you sell or give them away you are creating a secondary market for them.

Destroy ALL advertising!!

We need to make this about child labor and not free speech. NIKE must be exposed as the hypocrites they are!

Attached: justdoit.jpg (308x476, 20K)

Woah fat boomers won't wear nike anymore, what a blow!

It's more of a sign of the conviction that boycotters have, that they will not only not buy Nike products in the future but also are willing to destroy what they've already purchased.

Removing logos normally seen when worn also erodes brand awareness.

And let other people give them free advertising? Fuck No!

If you honestly think that disassembling or cutting them is doing anything to sway anyone, you’re a retarded faggot. Sell your gun instead.

Attached: 3110398_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Attached: 1B3E467C-C849-4B3B-AB3F-596137BE3387.jpg (1385x1985, 241K)

Source?

Literally two of these slide threads with data mining filenames right next to each other. Sage and hide.

Attached: dataminerslides.png (600x1125, 284K)

Better than that is to go near ghetto or homeless and offer them all your nike clothes. Let rebrand it as the brand for the low and misfortunate.

you are removing one product from the secondary market and creating more demand on the primary market.

Never owned a Nike product. Aren’t they the company who does sporting hijabs or something?

>Sell your gun instead.

That's what started this whole gun debate.
Selling it to people who in turn don't get background checked.

You whites are retarded

THIS

That way we can way in the long term.

background checks should not exist

*win

>tfw I already dont buy any clothes with logos on them and remove existing ones from other items I use as well

Nothing changed.

This is one of the most pathetic displays of autism I've ever seen. Americans are truly the most pathetic crap of the world

.. okay. I'm sure every crook, thug and felon feels the same way
So you're not alone in that sentiment

OC

Attached: antisemitism.jpg (1600x1198, 97K)

it removes the branding you moron, so they aren't walking advertisements for (((kikey)))

top kek

Attached: just do it lol.jpg (602x1619, 134K)

Big 5 sells really nice Nike running size 14 shoes for 23 dollars when it worth 80 dollars somewhere else.

I don’t care, i just buy whatever it’s cheap and on sale

>owning niggy products in the first place
I hope you dont do that.

reminder that USA is isolated since drumpf took office

reminder that the world is still loves nike

>is still loves

Reminder to learn English, Abdul

"Ill just burn my feet off, that will show em."

Why is everyone doing this anyway? Is it because they put knapernickle on a magazine or something?

Attached: 1490214116121.png (498x383, 143K)

>he wears nike
just admit you're a nigger

boomers are fucking morons

what's new

a pic of the guy and the hashtag #justdoit

yeah

wtf do you wear when you work out
>implying
lol

So when boycotting a company, which is better?
1.Sell off your products at reduced cost to take business from them
2.Make a video of you burning or destroying the product on social media
I always thought 1 was better, but doing 2 may leave a lasting impression on other guys, like when southerners all made videos blowing up their yeti coolers. Does this have any kind of lasting effect?

And that equals the end of Nike? God, you're beyond stupid.

shall not be infringed

adidas, like a true slav should.

What's the most redpilled sportswear brand? I need new sneakers and a tracksuit.

New balance and maybe under armour

Holy shit, how can you be this stupid, fucking hell.

Attached: 1535295906143.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Minez have jizz stains

New Balance by a mile. Then Under Armour. Both Trump men.

>
they put that check mark there for a reason. brand recognition

Source is the FUCKING STOCK MARKET YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT i'm not your google machine.

Why do amerimutts have such ugly feet? Your toes are not even complete, wtf

R8 m8

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.69M)

ew

yeah yeti totally went out of business and no longer sells plastic worth hundreds of dollars, remember years ago when fat boomers burned kap jerseys, no one ever heard or talked about him ever again after that!

use your brain PLEASE

Get shoah’d, you filthy animals

delusional niggy fandboy.

not bad. At least you don't have skinny nails

They're even worse after they set their feet on fire burning their Nikes.

Attached: 1536090175708.jpg (750x708, 135K)

It's not about money, it's about making a point

Who the fuck needs nike? Ya got NB for shoes, under armor/store brand for moisture wicking gear(including socks) and shorts. In my experience the cheapass store brand is even better than under armor.

No, that equals the beginning of the end for nike

You are disassociating your image from that brand, when done on a large scale it has an impact. Also, broken clothing will lead to more sales on rival companies, which will gladly take the new customers and learn from the mistake nike, the nigger loving anti-american brand just did.
Everyone understands that breaking something you already paid for doesn't hurt the company, you seem to be too retarded of a kike to understand that it's done as a protest and a statement of commitment.

Under armour is gay too, I guess new balance it is

nike >
needs a pedicure, like rn

Haven't seen any athletic-formed guys taking off, selling, or burning their clothes, unfortunately.

lol this

Kaepernick is a phony.

Attached: 122434783473.jpg (440x438, 117K)

I don't know, man. Apple literally had employees at their China factories so overworked and underpaid that they started committing suicide by jumping out of windows and people still buy their overpriced trash.

Consumerism is cancer.

Kaepernick: "I love freedom, free speech, and I'm anti slavery and exploitation. That's why I'm teaming up with Nike who is using child labor, and outsourcing our jobs to countries that don't believe in free speech and who still believe in slavery." - I'm Colin Kaepernick and I approve this message.

Attached: c4a.jpg (238x192, 8K)

And they'll gain it right back....
Big fucking deal.
They're still up 15% for the year.

tis true. But somehow Trump is the evil one for wanting to bring our jobs back home. I don't understand this world anymore. Everything is upside down.

Attached: 1535771966939.png (655x509, 47K)