GERMANY YES

thelocal.de/20180904/number-of-german-foreign-coupl/amp

Attached: 20180904_214725.png (1078x1188, 693K)

Yes.... heheheh...yessssss

I wonder how many of those foreigners are just other europeans.

"german-born" turk with a turkish woman is considered german+foreigner so take those numbers with a grain of salt

thanks womyn

Yeah, probably med bulls

Attached: 1509899039786.jpg (1000x664, 83K)

Good. Being German is a crime. This is what you get for the holocaust.

Hahaha I bet you're an American native. Oh, wait, you're just a fucking foreigner.

Man i loathe turkrauts.

Attached: 1534784073752.gif (240x270, 245K)

... mein Gott...

The picture is of a White male and female. Was the Jew asleep at the wheel?

And isnt this a good thing? They are integrating and will help in the long run.

posting thelocal should be a bannable oofense, sage

>1.5 mil relationships
>3 mil people
>country has a population of roughly 90 mil
>3% of the population is racemixing
>only half of the population goes voting
>rightwing party is at 17%
>7% of the pupulation are voting a nazi party
Nice bait Salomon

Attached: 1535391771124.png (659x627, 380K)

>The picture is of a White male and female
Define of white man pls

Attached: 234242342342.jpg (524x757, 38K)

I second this

21 million relationships... 1.5 million are between a German and a foreigner, 1.2 million are married. Most are between Germans and EU nationals. Those which are between a German and a Turk are typically between a Turk with a German passport and a Turk.

Oh noooooooo, how can we Germans ever recover?

Attached: 898035C0-7601-449D-9929-CD5C9C57A27E.jpg (970x582, 73K)

Says its mostly Italians/Austrians/Russians
I bet the vast majority of those unemployable low status Syrians are going to die childless

Are german even a race?

Attached: 1535811690677.jpg (1247x880, 254K)

You can't compare America and a country like Germany. Anybody can become an American, being a German requires German blood.

A childhood friend of mine married a blonde german guy.
Fuck you Germans.
Taking her to Germany.Does that count in one of those 1.5 mil?

Well German bros, tell us the situation as you see it.

I live part time in NYC and South Florida- both liberal multicutlti hellscapes, both diverse as all get out- and mixed race couples account for like 1% if that. And those mixed races only sometimes include white people.

The question is what does count as german in the statistic, how many of these foreigner other europeans and wich foreigner is the most popular among real germans. If I have to quess I would say the most common would be austrians and dutch people.

Germany is an invented country.
But Germanics are a race, the master race in fact.

No, Germans are a mixture of various tribes from Asia and the Middle East plus Cro-Magnon coming to Europe over the past 35,000 yeaes.

1.5 million including whites from around the world or even germans from other nations

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

When have you last thought about the far-left commie killers, who murdered tens of millions in their countries during peacetime? Those so-called “worker’s paradises” were turned into prisons, with borders closed against people from escaping and getting out. An Iron Curtain. 1Sec Stalin and Chairman Mao are infamous for their high body counts, as I already mentioned, in the several tens of millions.

German... Passport... Holders.

Same as in Austriaco.

Attached: 178143F2-18E6-4AA5-A78F-5C5356D6A7A3.png (800x533, 207K)

Go find your Merkel approved somalian girlfriend NOW, Hans!

the master race

>being this fucking deep in denial

and how many of those are just between a different european?

Attached: 1514198363876.png (1024x383, 160K)

Here (northern rural Germany) it is weird. In my high school graduation class a rumor went about a girl fucking a turk and it was big news. But it gets rapidly more popular since pop culture pushes it to the limit.
Now black people on the other hand are seen as exotic adventures.

There are black people in rural northern Germany?

A few kikes in there, guy 2nd to left, then 2 guys over
Also kids today look way younger than these kids, some good jawlines/facial features there.

Germans pimp their women to niggers on camps and language exchanges.

Attached: ger.jpg (474x360, 33K)

>Anybody can become an American
Fuck off Schlomo, only Whites can be American.

Attached: 1534640392925.png (1224x637, 1.34M)

reminder that women have no natural loyalty to their group

Is that skinny mike Enoch?

>being raped by a sandnigger counts as a relationship in Germany

Its a new way of manipulating crime statistics, thats for sure

Kys faggot, you are not my countryman

holy shit i cant wait till we genocide these people

Attached: 1525101152133.jpg (630x630, 133K)

Attached: Germans_in_France_8.jpg (500x351, 49K)

All my friends are with german girls,they love italians dicks.

In uncucked times women used to be executed for collaboration, no its relationship.

Attached: Herta_Kasparova_worldwartwo.filminspector.com_3.jpg (555x757, 77K)

Today I met a couple, he is Germanic German and she is Eastern European Slav. They are one of these multiracial couples in Germany.

Attached: B55A7987-9ED8-4231-B267-CF393C90FC55.jpg (600x400, 48K)

Your german looks like a kike

>Well German bros, tell us the situation as you see it.
99% of pics you see here are cherry picked.
the vast majority of german girls are not with any brown men. im not kidding, only fat or really ugly women are with brown men, because they cant get white men.

even the turbo lefty women are either single or with some white cuck.

the real problem in germany is that neither men nor women actually want kids. and when they do, its usually just 1. i personally dont know anyone who has more than 2 kids. and you need 3 kids in order for your race to survive.

Attached: heavy gustav pepe.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

better?

Attached: F3CD665D-CD94-49D8-A861-B274123232BE.jpg (1128x900, 199K)

If it were black

Attached: 1535674474851.jpg (843x1149, 119K)

I'm also from rural northern Germany and blacks are still seen as foreigners and well, different. Not even the degenerate girls would date niggers and most of the time not even turks. In big cities it's obviously a different situation.

My germanic brother is right

But of course!

Attached: Germany lol.jpg (3508x2198, 1.15M)

you tell us

Attached: germany non white in one generation 1535704073282.jpg (953x836, 166K)

come to papa

Attached: pol jews flammenwerfer 1390854317814.jpg (320x269, 38K)

Does anyone even doubt this?

So... not a lot?

Some are consensual too.

I do not. My only regret is that I only have 18% German. The Celtic blood is pretty cool too, though.

Why does this make me feel so aroused??

Attached: Ibrahim migrant Berlin German cuck.png (850x787, 1.09M)

This. I know Jow Forumsjumps on these cherry picked news and pictures like a Pitbull on a Toddler but thats excactly the situation.

German women with Turks or Arabs: white, ugly underclass trash or a fat old hag who supports him with money and a a legal residency permit through a marriage - sometimes even paid by his family from outside.

Attached: German parenting.png (464x833, 353K)

You think the world is stooping down to your level and you will be normal one day

I don't really mind, the future is female-free.

Attached: charls in the woods.jpg (1620x1080, 163K)

A free white person can become American, a nigger will never be a real American.

>You think the world is stooping down to your level and you will be normal one day
Nah, I think we simply need to start getting more excited about the new sexual possibilities that lie ahead. Germany is clearly at the vanguard.

Attached: German migrant help.jpg (800x533, 404K)

Very few most likely, other Euros other than slavs are highly qualified.

Yeah,. I'm on that list, too. My wife's from Edinburgh.

>when you call a Turk a German, and then he fucks his cousin

Attached: turkroach-on-fire.jpg (694x391, 74K)

fun fact about that pciture: He is a SPIEGEL journalist , one of the leftist magazines in Germany and she is his Wife. His articles are of course all against the AfD, about muh evil german racism etc.

So in fact this isnt a typical german couple.

>fun fact about that pciture: He is a SPIEGEL journalist , one of the leftist magazines in Germany and she is his Wife. His articles are of course all against the AfD, about muh evil german racism etc.
This sounds like the very definition of a typical German couple.

Attached: German sexy dance act.jpg (805x604, 133K)

Many of those will be with other Europeans rather than the arrivals from Africa though

Actual the ZOG media and liberals are demanding Japan became "diverse" too and Japan is now going to be forced to take in 500 000 migrants

>only old, fat and/or ugly women in the front rows cheering

You played yourself with your picture meme flag

True, but it's still sad to see this trend rising.

>only old, fat and/or ugly women in the front rows cheering
Look more closely. They're mostly young German women in a high state of sexual arousal.

Attached: German women.png (940x754, 834K)

I see a lot of panic about mixing but from what I saw in every country not just Europe mixing is actually rare even if the media makes you think otherwise most people are tribal whatever the race. Even most lefties I see don't actually get blacked they virtue singal in their white neighbourhoods

show your flag

>show your flag
I'm not taking my meme flag off

Attached: True Australian Corey.jpg (480x360, 24K)

and none of them fucked him.

also: as if you wouldnt get aroused when you are young and some good looking niggress is shoving her tits in your face. dont lie

Exactly the reason for the rapes is that they don't get women hence the massive sex attacks

>16.5 million immigrants
>10% of immigrants In relationship with German
>63,000,000 non immigrant Germans
>2.4% Germans in relationship with immigrant

My cousin studied abroad in Berlin for a semester and she said most of her ethnic German friends at university had turkish boyfriends. But then again Berlin is like the San Francisco of Germany so I expected degeneracy.

>Die ein oder andere Dame griff beherzt zu - und dürfte das auch
>dürfte

The fucking Journalists cant even write proper german.
And to the picture in general: None of them fucked him after that. Its like seeing an exotic animal close. You dont want to buy one after that.

this also includes ricecooking men

>German women
Lose your job and she will leave you. A Muslim women stays with you together

>And to the picture in general: None of them fucked him after that. Its like seeing an exotic animal close. You dont want to buy one after that.
Stop being in denial my germanic friend.
Admit that most European women are whores, including your qt blondies. Modern women are just like that.

>a-at least they didn't fuck him
Seriously?

Attached: 1535160434883.gif (300x240, 953K)