Nike stock is down around 3%

Nike stock is down around 3%.
Thoughts?

Attached: Capture.jpg (844x703, 51K)

NOT POLITICS

Customer boycotts never actually work, only when big capital moves in to support it

A company is far more receptive to it's large stakeholders, business partners, banks....etc. If they sell out to SJW they might lose 10% of their customers, but if they please some guys on Wall Street they more than make up for it.

Pressure from some large financial institution will crush your business like an insect, pressure from your customers is like gnats buzzing in your ear

Weren't abunch of niggers buying Nike stock?

Buy the dip. Oversold hype.

Any company that I own stock in, that gets involved in politics, whether pro Repub or pro Dem, I sell and I sell FAST.

don’t care this nike shit is gay

Market was bad today.
Adidas also down 2.5% so..

Gonna miss earnings report on 25th
26th will be another 4%
Overall, Call n' Cap a nig will cost shareholders around USD 8bn market cap
Bold strategy, cotton

2% is nothing. In fact the stock is trending upwards.

Attached: 6F654E73-7BE7-4B16-8C3B-DCA8D96580DE.jpg (750x983, 158K)

What did I miss, why are people mad about Nike?

That's because people are so pissed over Nike they have decided to stop wearing shoes.

Niggers

this
you reactive little cunts should probably short Nike for all you're worth and see how that works out.

> Data mining file name
> Shill
> Leaf
kys yourself

Im so fucking sick of dipshit newfags

Attached: kys.png (1059x342, 130K)

nke will rest around 65 over the next month or two.

every sunday the protests against them will get more prominent and trump will start tweeting about them in the worst way.

Attached: 1536092061097.jpg (1002x1200, 346K)

this probably means very little or nothing. will probably rebound in a few days

>posting the edited version

remember the ratings last year? thats what is going to happen to nike stock now that they have tied themselves to him.

Attached: DkbwxmFX0AAs6UB.jpg (917x1200, 110K)

>a atock trades in its 50 day range
>news, current events
fuck off goy

trump curse. can nike avoid it?

Irrelevant. Phony fagnazis will buy just as many shoes as before, the way they suck down hollywood and sportsball no matter how much the pushers hate them. The white man's ass is a jewish cum dumpster and he proves it every day.

I had a weird dream last night that I put on an Adidas coat and I was suddenly in some russian commie block walking over to smoke and drink with some friends.
It felt so fucking real because I remember the smell of the cigarettes they were smoking.

Attached: iujynht.gif (360x418, 635K)

The stock nearly doubled in less than a year. Only Idiots would hold now.That shit is coming down.

you have to boycott the companies that accept nike advertising.

80% of their revenue in America comes from Whites

They posterboy a Nigger that hates Whites & America

What is commercial suicide ?!?

Can you imagine how many people will not buy Nike ever again now !?!

I mean it's not like it's necessary, it's clothing for gods sake & there are alternatives there

Millions of middle class white Dads & Moms and their children going at the Mall and boycotting Nike and buying from their Competitors.

I would consider buying Nike again only if they would take the person/s who is responsible for this fiasco in front of the Company Headquarters, made him/ her slash his/her wrists & we would all watch slowly as he bleeds to death.

Attached: 1520971927822.jpg (5525x3683, 1.11M)

lmao remember to cut your losses when it hits 77 because otherwise i'm gonna love seeing your pink fucking wojacks when you realize not everything can trend up forever faggot
what is 4hr MACD what is DAILY MACD what is WEEKLY MACD. shit is way too high on the RSI.
face it faggot, this is clearly a manipulated effort to get idiots to buy rich people's bags at the top.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-09-04 at 3.56.58 PM.png (505x375, 339K)

One day dip? Not much.

Come back when Nike does that over and over again for a week straight or major sponsorship types start fleeing.

NKE is up 20% in the after hours Kang Stock Exchange.

Attached: 1515533472049.jpg (1276x599, 649K)

3% is nothing for Nike. They also made their big announcement after school has started, meaning parents already bought their kids their new Nike shoes. And by the end of the year, all this will be forgotten and Nike will have recovered.

A boycott is some activists yelling in the wilderness.

But get this: Nikes are becoming uncool and undesirable because they've aligned with an uncool undesirable poster-boy.

The brand is losing value because of this. This isn't: oh man, I really want a Nike shirt/shoe/whatever, but I will forego that because I'm boycotting them, it's I wouldn't want to be seen wearing the Nike brand. Big difference.

At first I thought the progressive-stances of most larger corporations where a marketing strategy. That they wanted to associate their brand with a "good" cause.

Recently I have begun questioning this, I think the real reason is that if they don't do it, they will make themselves more vulnerable for being seen as a politicized brand for the other side (far-right).

>data mining filename

All iphones save files this way you literal retard.

It will be below $70 soon.

Watch your tone with me. I looked at other charts and youre right its looking like its time for a correction soon. But those RSIs can be decieving sometimes, in other words eat dick TA fag.

I honestly hope people keep selling because that's just free money buying that dip

>t. Future Bagholder

>macd
>rsi
hahahaha what a fucking brainlet.

kys leaf

Will recover.

Buy high sell low

lets get that down to -7% for le memes

Attached: 5486957490176.jpg (524x509, 40K)

does anyone have the pic where they guy is throwing the nike logo into the trashcan?

Adidas is down 2.5%.

It's a poor marketing move, however there was a big selloff today. That, combined with a broadly negative reaction to this campaign, served deepen Nike's selloff.

It's up slightly in afterhours trading and this is a blip.