Levi CEO says business owners have a duty to deny others their basic human rights and to that end Levi will be donating...

>washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/4/levi-strauss-launches-gun-control-initiative-we-si/

Levi CEO says business owners have a duty to deny others their basic human rights and to that end Levi will be donating to anti gun groups and pay employees for 5 hours a month of anti gun activism

levi.com/US/en_US/contact

Attached: 1536090511192.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allamericanclothing.com/made-in-usa/jeans.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: go on.png (991x734, 224K)

Attached: 1517371359613.jpg (4505x3003, 1.38M)

>billionaire corporations actively trying to disarm workers while leftists cheer

>"And actually, there are some people out there who should never have access to any weapons."

He's talking about black people, no doubt. How can this be turned around on Levis?

Isn't Levi's the racist jeans brand too and blacks buy and wear them in protest for them being racist? Or is that a different brand I'm thinking of.

this is interesting, i'm in.

>In fact, as a former U.S. Army officer, I took a solemn oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. But as retired four-star general Michael Hayden once said, ‘There are some weapons out there that frankly nobody should have access to. And actually, there are some people out there who should never have access to any weapons.’”
Reminder that Lance Corporal Shmuckatelli spent tiem cleaning pubes off the barracks floor at Fort Riley, so he has the right to tell you that you should be killed for not being a good little subject and turning in your guns.

Fucking fudd traitors.

Attached: Fudds+fudds+are+worse+than+anti+_e1eff5014aec7cdc18b0f794f0428b02.jpg (858x603, 123K)

Burn all levis. Buy wrangler or some other brand..dickies..whatevs. They are a fucking clothing company..and should not be sticking their nose into political moves.

They don't want the child slaves they use to make the pants own guns

FUCK

LEVI'S IS THE ONLY BRAND OF JEAN I WEAR AND LIKE
FUCK THIS GAY EARTHHH

Attached: 1510982760570.png (284x396, 239K)

>Levi Strauss was born to an Ashkenazi Jewish family.
Enough said. This kike CEO is just carrying on the anti-American traditions of its founder.

Orrr.. Find pictures of anyone from levis corporate that have posted pictures of guns or talking about them. Then we flood levis with proof that its own employees have are pro gun.. Then tell levis to go fuck themselves..watch stocks fall.

>2018
>Wearing kike jeans
>Not wearing Arizona brand bootcut master race jeans.

Attached: ArizonaJeans.jpg (550x550, 42K)

You'd better wipe that drool off the side of your mouth, you're giving yourself away there.

'bout wraps things up 'ere

Attached: ogre2.png (251x238, 148K)

(((Levi Strauss)))...it's like they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

BLUE DIAMOND GUSSET GOT IT
OTHERS DON'T

>cash in 5 hours of "anti-gun activism" while going to the shooting range to practice

if the Worker is disarmed then how will he ever rise up against the Capitalist who exploits him?
oh wait they don't want anybody to rise up against ((them)). Levi Jeans are made by chinese slaves, and their kike CEO gets rich and fat off of exploiting their sweat.

Perople also have a right to make a decent standard of living

Then Levi's moved its factories to Mexico.

where the fuck is this shit even coming from? why are companies aligning with the democrats on all this poz shit?

Attached: nightmare_goggles.jpg (722x349, 57K)

That's pretty clever.

>Hey boss, I've been using those hours to experience firsthand just how awful guns are. I need to discover how dreadful the FN FAL is next, could I have tomorrow afternoon off?

at this rate, the murican white trash population will end up without any clothes lol

What ever happened to Jordache?

Attached: thotpanz.jpg (538x768, 49K)

Duluth Trading Company. Extra Ball Room jeans. Comfy af.

it's jews

People who want me in chains make me foam at the mouth.

I got one of their catalogs a couple years ago. Never bought a pair but they do look comfy af.

Another incentive for American cuckservatives to stop worshiping "muh free markets" like a bunch of retards. Communists and Capitalists should all get the rope because they are all Jewish shit.

"Jordache has also diversified into real estate in the United States and other ventures in Israel."

Attached: 1514923881003.jpg (268x351, 26K)

This kind of stuff must not really hurt their wallets, as companies keep doing it.

for me, it's wrangler

Attached: wrangler.jpg (504x638, 56K)

Lobbying, which you can read as Anita Sarkeesian types going from company to company, putting their boots on the necks of those companies, and threatening smear-machine hate campaigns unless those companies disobey like Chik-Fil-A did.

It's also the same reason why there's a disproportionally large number of blacks and Mexicans in TV commercials now.

LL bean is the thinking mans clothing.

the right just can't stop winning

this but unironically.

5 hours a month will probably boil down to 10 minutes of Twitter or some other bullshit a day a month.

>Sends dick pic

Attached: 1513383247387.jpg (640x513, 30K)

Don't wear Levis, fuck em...Round House is my go to pant, they're great. I have no clue about their politics though.

When did Americans become as stupid as Muslims?
Half your post is a lie and you have no political point
Just kill yourself

seriously americans needs to stop obsessing with brands, this is fucking ghoulish

I normally don't give a fuck but when it comes to comfortable clothes that fit me properly and aren't very expensive, I'll stick with a brand I can rely on. Just common sense.

>(((Levi Strauss)))
>(((Chip Bergh)))
It all gets so fucking tiring

>pay employees for 5 hours a month of anti gun activism
Can you shitpost at home or do you have to go stand with the rest of the Soros paid protestors?

Don't burn your shit, idiots.
Nike and Levi's already got money for the things you own.
Sell them, cheaply, so the people who buy them from you won't go out and buy new ones instead.

Attached: 1533466793564.png (502x443, 31K)

>Levi

based Levis

Better yet, donate them to the homeless as they are now pants for worthless bums.

I fully approve of this as well, although that doesn't rob the companies of profit.

>CEO Chip Bergh
>Bergh

>pay employees for 5 hours a month of anti gun activism

Attached: 1529631089542.gif (240x180, 2.85M)

He's long dead you retard.

>if the Worker is disarmed then how will he ever rise up against the Capitalist who exploits him?
The party of class warfare has forgotten their class consciousness and become the bourgeoisie. Now they can't understand why the rust belt voted against them.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Current CEO: Chip Bergh, you retard

Chip Bergh is a traitor

I want a facial surgeon to take one of its ears off and sow it on the other side

two ears on one side of the head

live the rest of your days like that, Chip

Chip is a criminal and a traitor

we don't need due process for this traitor

I repeat

we don't need to pretend we have to spend time figuring out whether or not Chip is guilty

Chip is a traitor

Chip is worth bullets

>companies subverting the Constitution
They need to be broken up and the CEOs put in prison.

Glow harder

Attached: 1530077310581.jpg (600x800, 369K)

Fuck Levi's -501 suck my nuts.

Attached: image.jpg (2448x2448, 1.52M)

Be sure to get plenty of pics of them with the face cropped out so you can post about how Levi's are the pants of choice for homeless bums.

What happening here?
Is capitalism bad now?

Attached: 15275881695560.jpg (1280x720, 438K)

>Is capitalism bad now?

>Asking that question on a fascist board.

Capitalism is good, but activism has consequences. Half their potential customers are looking at other brands now. Get woke, go broke.

Attached: bat country.jpg (800x534, 64K)

Lines are being drawn as the civil war gets hotter.

>human rights
no such things exist.

Give em a call and let em know your feelings!I-800-USA-LEVI,fuck em!

Attached: 1536006658307s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

same like fuck me im sick of peoples shit CAN I LIKE LEVIS AND GUNS NOPE BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS A FAGGOT OPINION

Fuck I love their jorts. Guess I’ll have to go back to making my own, they’re not as stylish but they’ll do

Attached: A08D80A4-38DF-427A-83E8-99153133E104.jpg (1343x1159, 1.74M)

You should build a garage for all your toys.

(((Levi Strauss)))

>as retired four-star general Michael Hayden once said, ‘There are some weapons out there that frankly nobody should have access to. And actually, there are some people out there who should never have access to any weapons.’”

"And I'm the one who knows best for all of you."

>(((Levi)))
It's too easy, sometimes.

Attached: jew detected.png (638x640, 207K)

The communists can't seize influence in America through a labor movement, as the jews have shipped jobs to gook sweatshops, so they are instead trying to seize influence through corporations, subversion, and appealing to peoples shopping tastes.

Attached: jew-communist.jpg (444x612, 57K)

You're thinking of Timberland, user

I love Levi NOW...guns are very very bad

Excellent! I'm going to go out and buy another pair of Levi's today. They're great jeans too.

Attached: Muricans at Walmart.jpg (576x768, 77K)

Never bought their stuff, never will.

What part of my post is a lie you fucking cuck?

Someone edit this to have him holding a gun.

Done. I know it sounds stupid to send an email to these companies, but that is how the left gets them to bend to their will, so we shall do the same.

I did the same. Told them how long I've been buying their shit and that I never will again

so I'm buying wranglers instead? or just continue to buy Costco jeans?

Lots of other brands are good now.

The country belongs to corporations now.

As long as it isn't Levi its fine

Grow up and wear cotton pants like an Adult.

allamericanclothing.com/made-in-usa/jeans.html

Great Prices Too.

not durable enough

Calvin Klein. dumbass

>Jordache
>Joseph Nakash (born 1942) is an American businessman, real estate investor, and co-founder of Jordache Enterprises.
>Nakash was born to a Syrian Jewish family in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Who gives an actual fuck.

overpriced fashion jeans that tear easily. waste of money.