streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/o28y1
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

all fossils are transitional by that definition you fucking tard

Only a fool denies evolution.

The problem is not that transitional fossils are not found. They are found all the time. The problem is that every time a fossil B is found such that B is the transition from A to C, you idiots then move the goalposts and say "Oh yeah, well where is the transition from A to B, huh?! Checkmate scientists!"

op is always a kike nigger faggot en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils

Not at the scale followers of scientism believe. I think mutations can occur and be selectively bred, and this can happen in nature, but that every creature on Earth was originally an ocean amoeba is fucking retarded lol.

Pic related
/thread

Attached: images(77).jpg (275x183, 8K)

I've never actually say down and read "On the Origin of the Species", but I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that passage is taken from the part of the book directly before he explains why that's not the case. Isn't it?

Human evolutions a kike psyop, similar to the "You were Niggers 40,000 years ago goyim" argument. In reality Aryans are likely a off planet species forced to crashland on earth 100,000s of years ago, all the ancient pyramids around the earth were built by them and point to the same spot in the sky. Other races were genetically engineered as slaves mixing aryan/ape/chimp DNA, hence them all having black/brown skin and brown eyes

Attached: USchad.jpg (960x1188, 318K)

Evolution and intelligent design are both true at the same time.
Designers set things in motion, that were following clearly predefined premise. Expected timeline was in billions of years. Designers operates with timelines such as these.
There are no transitional species, because new batch always born as complete. Man came out as a man from a hairy pre-man. This happened around the world, relatively speaking, simultaneously.
Scientists just recently observed this kind of happening in Tasmania, where two birds cross bred and produced a new bird species and it did born as complete. New bird species had unique features as well as very unique singing and calling style.

Everything is a transitional organism

Every fossil is a transitional fossil, retard. Evolution is a constant but slow process.

If you dont believe in evolution,you believe that races are equal and we are all born the same,or at least you cant explain why races arent equal

You want a ancestry.com lineage all the way back to the first air breather to accept evolution you fuck tard

Literally the truth. Whites are the sons of the gods.

i dont know whats worse, the quality of this shitty bait or the people who actually yern for that to be a reality

Literally this.

isn't it more like a darwinist has no objective way of knowing the current hierarchy of races or individuals? Everything is chaotic and in constant flux. There's momentary steps backward and forward, specific to contextual randomness. Time, and only long span of time will tell.

For all you know the shit-eating transsexuals are the apex of human evolution. We'll know only after several more generations. And even then it's only temporary.

There are gaps of hundreds of millions of years on the fossil record

That doesn't prove the theory of evolution wrong tho

>No missing link

youtube.com/watch?v=yX6p5UwFhh4

Attached: evolution.jpg (433x315, 21K)

evolution happens in short bursts from one generation to the next. There aren't transitional fossils because children and parents are de facto different species.

I was just about to leave this thread until I read this absolutely retarded drivel. You evolution mongs and your stories are beyond saving.

That's just DNA mixing though. Actual new mutations in humans are very rare, everyone agrees on that.

Kek

I can believe in creationism but that each race was not created equally.

No, I'm a YEC

Don't need transitional fossils when the missing link is running around by the billion down in Africa.

>Actual new mutations in humans are very rare, everyone agrees on that.
No, mutation happens constantly.

It's more about "knowing" than about "believing" because you can see evolution at work at the physical level.

Nah its gay
Truth simpler
streamable.com/mgacu

The only real Gospel of JESUS CHRIST put simple:
streamable.com/w95yp

Visual explaination:
streamable.com/o28y1

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: evolution.gif (711x664, 79K)

You observed millions of years it took to change from one organism to another?

Not me personally, but you can see the effects of selective breeding in many species.
Cows, for example, have been bred to produce more milk over the last few countries.

Where's cheddar man in that pic... we wuz vikings n sheit.