Bizarre scene from the german concert

youtube.com/watch?v=_o8Y3HYjyaM
So I didn't even get this weird stuff yesterday but this is a performance by this german "rap" group K.I.Z.
Not only the weird text ist so perverted, but the fact that seemingly all these german normie girls and nu-males seem to know this by heart.

text
Ich mach Mousse aus deiner Fresse Boom verrecke Wenn ich den Polenböller in deine Kapuze stecke Die halbe Schule war querschnittsgelähmt von mei'n Nackenklatschern Meine Hausaufgaben mussten irgendwelche deutschen Spasten machen Gee Futuristic ich krieg Durchfall von die Bässe Ich ramm die Messerklinge in die Journalistenfresse Bullen hör'n mein Handy ab (spricht er jetzt von Koks) Ich habe fünfzig Wörter für Schnee, wie Eskimos Trete deiner Frau in den Bauch, fresse die Fehlgeburt Für meine Taten werd ich wiedergebor'n als Regenwurm Sei mein Gast, nimm ein Glas von mei'm Urin und entspann dich Zwei Huren in jedem Arm mit Trisomie einundzwanzig"

>rough translation
I beat you until your face is mousse (like apple mousse) Boom die
I'll put a firecracker in your hood
half the school was disabled by my beatings
my homework was done by german spastics (cucks)
blablabla
I'll put the knife in your journalist-face (pretty funny considering they're protesting against the alleged violence by people against journalists)
blablabla edgy shit about drugs
>>I'll kick your woman in the belly, and eat the miscarriage

Attached: 624257159-chemnitz-konzert-17X0WWdi95NG.jpg (1000x563, 109K)

disgusting crowd

yeah
this is an absolute blackpill

Attached: Untitled.png (767x536, 160K)

LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST THOSE DISGUSTING PEOPLE ON THE RIGHT WITH THEIR VILE VIEWS!

Attached: 1530334919700.jpg (540x406, 36K)

Powerful

10 reasons why the niggrification of germany is beautiful, and its beautiful!

>2 Arabs murder someone
>lots of neo nazis but also a lot of normal people protest, allegedly because there's been a lot of Arabs fighting in that area for a while now
>media calls all of the people nazis and only shows pictures of the nazis
>media doesn't care at all about the guy who was killed

Bread and circus.

Attached: german-polling.png (812x610, 98K)

Don't let it be. The left has always been better at getting people on the streets, mostly because large numbers of their followers don't have responsibilities that prevent them from traversing the country for a stupid protest. Let them show themselves and convince normie voters how disgusting and unappealing their views are

Attached: 1518763303943.jpg (1024x505, 142K)

Even NPR (public radio) did this. Our tax dollars going to a fucking paki to call it a neo-Nazi protest.

And that's a good thing. Here's why.

The weirdest thing about this is how such objectively bad music can draw crowds like that. Are you ok Germany??

yeah wtf lmao

eww

Proof that krauts are retarded.

This.

this

This

we aren't okay since 1945, we are but a slave state to israel and its allies.

Attached: 1467576223241.jpg (397x573, 48K)

K.I.Z ( Kannibalen in Zivil) ( cannibals in civilian clothes ) - that`s satire, nothing else.
They are making fun of gangster rap and shit for about 15 years now.

It's just satire goyim.
We aren't a part of the degenerate rap culture, we just pretend we are.

Attached: 1534019681601.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

We've all become vassal states of America. Had somebody call the UK 'a nation of immigrants' the other day. So depressing that the American system of universal rights is now being applied to densely populated nations who lack regional hegemony with highly contested borders competing for limited resources. Oh, and hiphop is degenerate and popularises preying on your own people whilst still engaging wholly and eagerly with the cultural superstructures of global capitalism. Stay strong Germanons... we're all in this together.

once on a buss I overheard two girls lamenting how everyone in their class is a dumb pelb and all boys want to be gangsters while all the girls want to be models and sluts

Arabs murder someone
who was a cuban mutt leftie btw

KIZ used to be an edgy rap group back then in the early 2000s, but they realized that this genre of music only appeals to edgy teenagers. However they started becoming more and more politically motivated and incorporated a lot of leftist liberal lyrics into their songs. No wonder they are from Berlin after all. One song "Geld Essen" features anti homophobic messages and the music video involves two fags kissing.
Their 2009 album is literally titled "Sexism against the right-wing" where they essentially started their antifa career. "Straight outta Karnten" ridicules the death of an Austrian right-wing politician. "Ich bin Adolf Hitler" makes fun of Hitler who is played by a Jew and they portray him as a degenerate and is beaten by immigrants.
They even have a special event which they hold during the international women's day and only women can enter.They also dress as women.
I could go on and on, but you get the gist.
The ironic thing about the group is that no one of them is ethnically German. One is an African, one is French, one was Hungarian but left, and Nico the only German looks like a polack. Berlin by far is the most degenerate place in Germany.

yeah, still fucking bizarre
germans and their "satire" is cringy and unfunny as fuck, the last good one you had was Loriot

bump cause this a good redpill

one last bumpo

Attached: columbo_8-top-tv-detectives.jpg (400x266, 44K)

literally cucks from all regions of the Bundesrepublik came to this concert
REEEEEEEE
GET OUT OF MY STATE YOU FUCKING SHITBAGS WITH YOUR NEGERMUSIK

My prediction for the future:
Die Linke (ex commies) drop the cultural marxism, go populist and form a coalition with the AfD, like 5 stars and lega in Italy. The """Centrist""" parties are the big losers in the ongoing political shitt. So either right and left wing populists will ally, or they will kill themselves in the streets, or they will ally and then one will kill the other, like in the 30s.

Attached: 1526998320167.webm (928x522, 1.48M)

Fucking hell lads why did we have to become a Republic? It gets infiltrated by Jews so easily.

>le epic joke
pathetic

Sounds like typical light German fare.