Star Wars Episode IX is based on Castro and Che's fight against the "Empire of the United States

. Holy Shit.

Attached: 1536088930827.jpg (1440x1543, 905K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uLvFJz-AiQ&t=45s
youtube.com/watch?v=_sHQlBj6U0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But goy, it could have been way worse!

Attached: jjj.png (1363x605, 664K)

Lemme guess, hes a kike too right. Doesn't matter cause i haven't spent a dime on SW since attack of the clones. Fuck Disney and fuck Jewcasfilm

Who cares? Star wars is radioactive garbage.

I bet they would have been wholesome and fun and not leftist propaganda

How did the first order manage to conquer almost the entire galaxy immediately after they lost Starkiller base?

>actually sounded pretty Great desu.

When do they start rounding up suspected anti-resistance civilians and executing them?

Star Wars, Marvel, and Harry Potter need to fucking die in a fire.

Attached: 1524121200474.gif (320x240, 1.11M)

Babbys first Star Wars.
>Back in a 1973 note on “Star Wars,” Lucas made clear which side he was rooting for in the Vietnam War: “A large technological empire going after a small group of freedom fighters.”

So that means Po and Finn get summarily executed and buried in a ditch by their fellow resistance members for being gay?

>Alien with great design, a beautiful planet and a white man, a submarine of new design
>colors
I see.

The Microverse story idea is unironically kino tho.

don't care, not going to see it.

So they are going to go out with a bang huh?

kek that's star wars rules for radicals and prob not for another year or two desu

I suppose they know already dug their grave so there's no point in trying to dig themselves out of it anymore

JJ cant write a war movie, no joo has ever fought a war they just have dumb americans do it like in Iran soon or Syria.

Attached: 1528475320290.jpg (239x255, 17K)

what were those supposedly terrible ideas?

>compared to the guerillas of fidel castro and che guevara
That doesnt even make sense.
The best comparison would be Ho Chi Minh. Guevara was just a larper and Castro was just a populist

If Lucas made them worst case scenario theyd be memes like the prequels and wed get to have a laugh.

test
youtube.com/watch?v=2uLvFJz-AiQ&t=45s

>no joo has ever fought a war
They have fought plenty, before this two thousand year period of inbreeding. They lost something like 4-5 time in a row to the Romans, however.

Death to the terror sponsor state Israel. Justice for zionist treason. Justice for zionist crimes in the middle east.

Well, are they going to execute oponents, intellectual and religious leaders, then buy mass destruction weapons?
That would be far better than ep 7 and 8

Americans are retarded. Castro was never a guerilla and Che was just a narco.
I like how some Jews from Hollywood take regular drug dealers story’s and then fabricate a whole life around it to make it seem a certain way and then Americans expect it to be true

If only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: lucas_2190740b.jpg (620x387, 63K)

Same.

Because they're actually a competent government and are approved of my most of the galaxy. Funny how the movies never actually show the First Order or the Empire ever harming their citizenry, they only show them getting angry and being mean to the rebels i.e. literally terrorists.

Attached: jarararar.png (860x481, 207K)

Reminder

Attached: IMG_20180904_222839_160.jpg (1080x1172, 201K)

>non Argentines trying to pronounce che
lmao everytime

The scene in question

Attached: Medal_ceremony_Yavin_4.png (1280x871, 1.7M)

The original

Attached: Triumph_of_the_Will_-_Congress_Hall.jpg (748x599, 77K)

So, they kidnap a podracer 29 hours and then let him go?
Wow, Powerful.

I knew it! The republic is communist as fuck! I'm now full empire now! The Republic is NOT my friend anymore!

if you had a hand in making that garbage, neck yourself

i loved that scene as a kid and I always thought it was beautiful and perfect

I guess I really am a nazi to the core

It would have to do with the microverse with the whils

Boy do I like cots

so the rebel alliance is going to mass murder villages who don't support them, kill off gungans for fun, and steal Pepe's property?

>inb4 edit of che's nigger hate quote with jj's gay rogue squadron self insert character

don't know what those are but they sure do sound retarded, still can't ba as bad as last (((jedi))) was

The funny thing is that in the movies they show the rebellion supporting a curropt government that abused the people rights. They also show the empire as the good guys.

I believe that they are like cells but they control the force

Guess that is bad news of all the gay characters

>unironicly supporting kike wallstreet capitalist globalism just because a holywood action film from the 89's told him communism is bad mkay
retards like you are why there will be no more whites in a hundred years

Attached: IMG_1023.jpg (800x800, 219K)

Stfu kike.
Third way is the only way for european people.

>retards like you are why there will be no more whites in a hundred years
In a hundred years we'll be on Mars, hopefully.

>the gungan is indolent and lazy
t. poe

Why are Libs obsessed with fucking Guevara and Castro? They were both terrible leaders with ugly patchy crusty s0yb0y facial hair.

Well earth surface wont be destinguishable from mars surface wonce amerimutts are done enriching this planet

Just so we're clear. You're upset about children's show.

star wars is nothing but a shitty globalist toy commercial

If he let someone else direct and do the bulk of the writing while he built the world it would be great. The Disney movies don't feel like Star Wars

Cuba was a degenerate cassino for rich jews up to this day a popular cuban folk song is called "the party is over, the commander is coming"

They're run by white men so they don't have a bunch of fucking useless purple haired admirals who wear evening gowns to battle

>Why are Libs obsessed with fucking Guevara and Castro? They were both terrible leaders with ugly patchy crusty s0yb0y facial hair.
Because their actions had the least immediately horrible outcome out of all communist revolutions.

Even Tankies don't worship, say, Pol Pot.
Well, most.
>Well earth surface wont be destinguishable from mars surface wonce amerimutts are done enriching this planet
I wish Murrimuts didn't have either "Cut dicks off little boys" or "Dump oil into the water supply" as the only two choices.

It's really fukken sad.

It’s a 10/10 film why wouldn’t Lucas pay tribute to it

This, the Empire was America and the Rebels were the Vietcong.

>All imperials speak with british accent
>all rebels sound american
You fucking twat it was about the revolution

They acted more like a conduit allowing the host to communicate with and manipulate the force. It incredibly stupid though, because part of the allure of Star Wars was the mystery and the supernatural when dealing with the force.

It was*

This shit right here. Didn't even watch Revenge of the Sith all the way through. Only watched Force Awakens because family had a blu ray of it or what ever it is. If the last time you gave the Star Wars franchise money wasn't Attack of the Clones or Phantom Menace then you don't know shit.

He says while posting a Disney gif

Just so we're clear, we could have lightsabers and warp drive by now; but the military industrial complex is using popular cinema to brainwash young people into believing in a cause that runs counter to the way the US should be run. Not like it's anything new; it's just moving in the opposite direction nowadays.

Che hated blacks and wanted to get rid of them from South America. Maybe it wont be that bad.

Don't forget the Vietnamese chick

Attached: RoseTicoTLJCollector'sEdition.png (1444x1990, 3.79M)

i ALWAYS had a bad feeling ever since disney retconned the EU. its a great tragedy for all people who know this considering the real star wars is much more nuanced than what disney does right now. i cant be arsed to write more about this, it's all just a big mess.

I can't wait to have her back.

Attached: giphy.gif (245x187, 716K)

Easily the worst character in this whole franchise.

>All imperials speak with british accent

Attached: a58.jpg (367x360, 54K)

To be honest, I've always seen the Rebels as faggy terrorists. This doesn't really change that much.

I would take the prequels any day, this is so fucking strange.

Jar Jar was genuinely likeable in comparison.

Attached: Jar_Jar_Binks_Wallpaper_by_irem_altan.jpg (1152x864, 344K)

Can't wait for episode X, XI, and XII to be about Mao's Great Leap Forward.

Attached: main-qimg-eed8dcdf8a5df55294c23098e522d437-c.jpg (500x351, 25K)

These cunts are willing to blow billions of dollars, well into the trillions if you combine 7-8-9, and destroy their franchise just to have a chance at brainwashing children. I'm not sure if that speaks of confidence that they can wring money from the goy in another way, or desperation.

>episode XIII, XIV and XV are just panning shots of fallow agriworlds, food riots and mass graves while the heroic Resistance begin to put one another against the wall to consolidate their own power

They will be murdering innocents left and right until no one objects to become their slaves? Sounds fun.

>filmed in England
>all the extras and no name actors are British
George Lucas gets attributed much more cleverness than he actually has.

New villain named Chiango Kaio-sheko

Attached: Nemo_at_war.jpg (481x600, 50K)

It’s the sexy Che Guevara’s Photo. Women and faggots want to fuck him, straight men and lesbians want to be him, and fuck all the commie qts who cream themselves at the thought of sexy revolutionaries.
As for why people find Fidel Castro sexy, ask Trudeau’s mom.

Same here, user.

Abrams and Johnson basically admitted that they wrote their scripts separately and that neither of them really put thought into continuity. They just made their own versions of New Hope and Empire respectively.

yea but basedwoods voices him so it's /ok/

still, it's not saying much

the whole reason why people got mad was "if only george would hand this off to a director with TALENT it would be PERFECT" what we got was (((talent))) and it was awful

So the rebels are going to massacre a shitload of people then create an oppressive state that is only held up by some bizarre treatise between two countries on opposing sides of the world?

youtube.com/watch?v=_sHQlBj6U0M

Underrated post

AHHHAHAHAHA
Was it worth it? Was a jewish rape worth it?

Attached: mark-hamil-wants-to-kill-self.webm (510x670, 1.07M)

really struggling to see the controversy here. for one he prefaces it by saying they don't want them to be seen as cliche "good guys" but rather fighters whose motives we may question. what's more, he is talking about the soldiers, not che and castro themselves. i have a lot more sympathy for peasant pawns who didn't know any better and were fooled by charismatic leaders. totally different than a modern communist with knowledge of history and access to the internet

TOP KEK

Attached: 1516944649766.gif (600x580, 436K)

Doesn't take much to trigger Jow Forums these days, does it?

>yfw they count mass suicide at Masada as a win

they live to be triggered. doubt many people even read the text below the picture before commenting

Revenge of the sith is one of the better movies in the series tho, better than the other prequels and the return of the Jedi
Reminder that the CIS did nothing wrong

>beautiful and perfect
The white mans eternal quest, i'm sure. We've been waylaid by people who can't see beauty and are envious of perfection.

IVE SEEN ENOUGH.
Assemble to me, brothers. It's time to put an end to their mischief. It is your God-given duty to save our Star Wars.

DO NOT pay money to see Star Wars films. Instead, wait until a good torrent surfaces on /t/.

Let me be clear: If you pay them, you are inadvertently funding the demise of white people.
They must learn to revere we, the hand that feeds them.

Attached: 1534722380799.png (982x1274, 76K)

>guys people hated the last two Star Wars movies because they were nonsensical garbage that sacrificed storytelling and any sense of logic for wokeness while shitting all over the franchise, lore and fans in one fell swoop
>one of them didn't make as much money as we expected and the other killed off the possibility of more spinoffs
>also the toys sell like shit because kids and even manchildren don't care about any of these new characters
>how do we fix it
>well let's make the last one an anti-American film glorifying corrupt hispanic communists
Fucking brilliant. Bravo Disney. Bravo Jew Jew Binksberg.

Huh, that’s a funny term for nuclear wasteland.

Attached: B1ED5F0C-7C13-4FE1-BC17-61C5FA8F748F.jpg (243x420, 29K)

friendly reminder

Attached: 1515041069269.jpg (960x1180, 943K)