I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Attached: 98CC8821-178B-46A2-8AF9-DDFB2D89C379.jpg (768x960, 132K)

Get woke go broke

I can honestly give two shits about this whole thing. Fucking for real, does this really affect anyone over lies? No.

joy if true

>t. Nigger

our lives*

>t. Sheep.

kek can't wait until this is used at board meetings

believe in the right of black people to resist arrest

It obviously effects things when liberal virtue signaling puts lines around the block at In-n-Out when 'negative' and costs companies money when 'positive'.

Libshits literally have had their polarity reversed.

I just woke up, can I get a basic gestalt on this Nike shit?

Attached: 1532878254733.png (720x720, 629K)

Props for evading my filters you filthy son of a bitch
11 threads about Nike is not enough

this was an easy short, i'm sure plenty of traders got in on this

4 billion is a drop in the bucket LOL

EA and Starbux are also getting rekt by this effect.

Attached: 1507309725141.jpg (261x244, 11K)

Remember that whole "kneeling in protest against Trump" shit from like a year ago? Nike decided it was a good idea to open that back up to try and make money off of it. Now they're dying on that hill.

so in other words companies influenced by inbred joos.

No wonder Trump has to give Israhell 10 million dollars a day of American Tax dollars or Izraelis would not be able to do this with their companies.

Attached: 1528432026580.jpg (290x265, 31K)

>supporting a company whose leaders want you dead and your family raped

nah

TO SEE IF I STILL KNEEL

Attached: Hardon For Assad.jpg (540x468, 49K)

>implying Adidas and Puma haven't had a similar dip
It's because it's September, you tards. The back to school shopping wrapped up last month and there aren't any intermural sports starting for a while. Demand for athletic shoes is down, this happens every year.

Attached: 1536080227705.png (200x300, 28K)

ITT: NEETs who don't understand markets

Don't tell these dumbshits that, tell them to short it.

Sauce please, I'd like to send the article to a friend

Gtfo with your logic, jidf cuck shill. We're way too smart to fall for your cultural marxism and your evil (((diversity))).

GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: spaz.gif (217x272, 3.68M)

Back to school just started for clothing. Kids like to go to school to see what's cool before deciding what to get.

Nike is in for a flood of returns.

>Even of it means sacrificing everything
>Everything

They sure cursed themselves with those words

We r doing it! Stock is crashing!!

Attached: Capture3.jpg (650x602, 44K)

Weren't there a bunch of SJWs talking about placing an order for Nike stock yesterday? I bet they feel really dumb now.

who the fuck even buys nike shit? i owned 1 pair of nike shoes in like 1998 and they were fucking shit

>exponential growth will continue forever!!!

I guess we know you're not a jew at least.

Attached: asset_bubble.jpg (620x418, 25K)

4 billion dollars just disappeared from the economy and you think this is just peanuts? If we keep letting these major corporations tank themselves due to PC culture, it could actually put a dent on the economic growth we’ve been experiencing lately. This is what happens when we deal in stocks, ie imaginary money.

>GUID

>b-b-b-but I posted a model!
>this means this is what's going to happen

How's that econ101 class going?

Oh no! The Russians and racists are hacking Nike!

Attached: C196C0F0-6F67-484B-A051-BC14A2FAE3B4.jpg (677x614, 128K)

Datamining file name

Kek, I'm taller than Sargon and I'm 5'7

This post is extremely low quality.

No company is immortal and invincible. Nike's stock price is just another example of the latest general stock bubble. Another bust is a-comin.

Attached: dff.jpg (229x220, 9K)

A whole bunch of civic nationalists are butthurt that couple of niggers don’t stand for a song that represents a Jewish government.
Why should I care?

pic related

Attached: Cap.jpg (937x583, 49K)

>companies don't exist forever
>therefore the market is gonna crash
Brilliant.

You keep posting images I don't think you fully understand... Stick to that one reddit forum for meme investors.

You're free to let it ride. Dumped my crypto at the "return to normal" and I'm getting ready to dump most of my stocks now. Nasty little insults mean very little to me compared to actual money.

>even if it means sacrificing everything
>profits sink into the ground

Lets see if Nike can practice what its preaching

Frees are the perfect daily shoe.

>total 105 billion market cap
>lost 4 billion today
>still worth 101 billion

Oh shit bro Nike BTFO!!!! It definitely won’t bounce back after earnings call in 3 weeks. We all know only white people buy Nike, and certainly no liberals or blacks own any pairs of jordans or other basketball shoe. This is definitely going to destroy them.

Thanks guys, sold all my shares and put everything into New Balance! See you on the moon!

Attached: 4L_dMgteuAs.png (403x448, 56K)

Kek

Attached: download (1).jpg (283x178, 7K)

>frequent high volume dumps
>no risk mitigation pathways
>thinks he's a good investor

Lol, like I said: go back to the meme investor subreddit. Your attempts to larp as an investor don't do you any good.

they were probably already going down, embracing wokeness allows them to explain it away

What did in n out do?

Some leftist fuckstick found out they donated 25k to the California Republican party or some shit, told people to boycott them.

He's mixing them up with Chick fil A. In n Out just had a small twitter blip of people just learning they put bible verses on their containers and donate to R campaigns. The lines out the door were for Chick fil A being against the gays

the money always comes back by the next week

rich people dont lose

YOU CAN HAVE THE BALL

Just poop it

Attached: 20180215_190407[1].jpg (4032x3024, 2.6M)

pigs wear mostly under amour...Michael Jordan is old cuckbull.

fuck nike

Attached: trump-doody.jpg (800x694, 143K)

>disappeared
You mean moved to their competitors or other businesses.

What do you call a black jew?

Attached: saturn nike.jpg (320x242, 12K)

this is good. this should hopefully show other companies that virtue signalling to loudmouth twitter users is not a viable marketing or advertising or branding strategy

These fuckers have infested capitalist outfits with their far-left, white-hating ideology but they should eventually be purged if they cause people to lose money and don't have anything to show for it.

>because the stock brokers woke up this morning and said "my son isn't buying shoes because he did all the shopping last week so lets drop Nike by 3 dollars"

noice

>disappeared from the economy
Ummmm.. Uninvested and reinvested, maybe.
Not, poof and gone

Niggers

It affects shareholders you fucking blithering retard

Honestly I'm the same, I dont give a shit either way. I'm just happy because it might act as a lesson to other big brands to remain apolitical in the future, they should have had the foresight to see this coming.

>kek

Attached: 2ed0f68517928f1c11810cdd48ce14b8.jpg (856x551, 74K)

TSLA getting raped too

fuck jews

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*breathe*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

NIKE wins

/thread

CAUSE ALL I DO IS STEAL

Attached: carlos.jpg (210x240, 17K)

who cares, just stock market bots moving imagination dollars

Phew I was worried I'd have to stop getting In n Out

>massive coincidence
brainlet detected.

Attached: 1535761598391.jpg (413x395, 67K)

DAS... RITE... :black_fist:

Might as well buy the dip. You think it's wypipo that buy Nikes? How can they lose by pandering to niggers this way? It's going to bounce back.

I'm guessing your average barista $90k in debt does not have a brokerage account.

Look at the battlefield v comment section and its woke as fuck. People hate being look down upon

NIKE stock is still raising hahahahahahahahahahaha Jow Forums lose again

>You think it's wypipo that buy Nikes?
Yep, they're the only people that actually buy them
Not all black people are rich rappers and athletes you know

Faggot btfo

>Yep, they're the only people that actually buy them

fair point

Attached: 1508621977204.png (320x326, 146K)

>I can honestly give
What?

Attached: ufackinwatm8.png (249x252, 63K)

Attached: nikehypoc.jpg (720x783, 90K)

>t. Nigger Sheep

To be fair, this fag is obviously a leftist. They're not known for their financial prudence are they.

>I can honestly give two shits about this whole thing.
It's can't, you God damned moron.

Attached: 1526284250429.jpg (924x1024, 93K)

CAN'T FOCUS ON THE GAME

buying some Adidas asap after this shit.
makes me SICK!!!!!

Attached: disapproval.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

What a confusing post

lel fucking this man

how fucking retarded do shills think we are?

it's september so let me short my stock.

gtfo faggots

CAN'T MOVE THE BALL UP FIELD

> hollow trips of troooth

Did you not see /ourniggers/ recent interview where he's basically redpilling chicago on overprices junk like gucci/nike?!?!?!

what in the fuck were they thinking? i know at least 50 people IRL who will stop wearing Nike as soon as they hear about this, and i'm not exactly social butterfly..

All i can say is I am beyond glad my only investment in them before this had been clothing and shoes. I will be wearing my crocs in public to the store to buy new shoes... thats how fuckin embarrassing it is to wear Nike's now that Kaepernick is the their spokesper... no... lead activist lmao

stocks of companies with seasonal products don't have price dips related to predictable seasonal swings in demand. that said, a 3% drop in price is really not a big thing.

OC

Attached: Just Do It.jpg (488x1300, 252K)

>mfw Adidas decides to cater to the right and puts out a shirt with slaves in chains that says "commit to confidence"

Nike

Just do it

Anyone got the gif version?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)