Veganism is bullshit. Pro tip: You can't refute pic related

Why would God made animals for us to eat then?

Attached: well.jpg (500x495, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=19m07s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=43m40s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=20m29s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=21m39s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=24m20s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9499332
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147323000002800601
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=28m14s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=28m49s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=31m
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=2m29s
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=3m48s
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=6m26s
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=7m
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=12m43s
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=14m09s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=42m47s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=46m2s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=1h2m39s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=33m46s
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4?t=45m7s
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4?t=51m42s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=7m38s
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QPW3rbqWNu4
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=4m35s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>high in fruits

There's your problem dipshit.

tannins are vegetable self defense and will cause inflammation.

that's called losing 10 pounds.

Every vegan owns a cat.

She don't eat meat
>but she sure likes to bone

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Pop Team Epic - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.34_[2018.03.25_21.47.31].jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

>lost weight and got a tan

Vegans are philosophically dishonest
>plants feel pain in ways different than animals
>mushrooms are closer to animals than plants
>no answer for edible invasive species such as lionfish or wild boars
>species of shellfish don't have a nervous system so can't feel pain
>their habits create influx in the lifecycles of insects, or kill/mutate them

Literally just doing it for vanity and virtue points.

Think of all the poor animals killed while harvesting their vegetables.

>eats balanced diet of meat and vegetables, not too many carbs, not too many calories
>explodes

People who go vegan but have no knowledge of nutrition are stupid as fuck. You can't just stuff your face with sugary fruit and greens, you will poison yourself there is no balance. You need nuts,tubers, legumes, and grains much more than fruit to remain healthy.

honest question, how do we know the pic on the right isn't a simple case of facial maturity?
correlation=/=causation
carnivore here, just clarifying arguments

looks better in the left pic.

Cultured meat grown in labs is the final solution to the factory farming problem.

Attached: culturedmeat.jpg (2989x2912, 587K)

no satan

Looks way better in the left pic. Her eyes' symmetry is all fucked up on the newer one.

There's no difference in nutritional profile between a proper vegan diet and a proper omnivore diet.

Vegans usually fuck up because they don't eat enough protein. They think they can live on fruits and spinach and it's not the case. You've cut out meat. You need to replace it. Which means to be a proper healthy vegan you need to eat a LOT of beans/peas/lentils. If you find a vegan and they don't eat beans/peas/lentils with EVERY meal, disregard everything they're saying, because they're doing it wrong.

This is why you see so many vegans that look like they're about to pass out and die. They have no fucking idea what they're doing and think that eating kale salad all day is good for them.

By all means, be a vegan. I'm a vegan. But you have to realize it's hard for most people to follow because you are going to RELY on beans/peas/lentils for every single meal. Yes there's protein in broccoli, in nuts, in various vegetables, but not enough to make it your staple source of protein.

Any vegan that doesn't have an entire pantry full of beans/peas/lentils needs to shut the fuck up.

farmers literally holocaust all sorts of animals to keep their crops. Vegans are fucking stupid

The concept of this fucking terrifies me.

what about refular farms with grass and comfy animals?

They live very well and die in a very better way than they would in nature.

Attached: 2e1fd1ce546ac37d2693d7fbd2f1e38a--perfect-nose-doutzen-kroes.jpg (236x357, 10K)

i know some that do it for nutrition (misguided, i know)
philosophical vegans are retarded though, they just think animals are cute. that's at least somewhat tenable if they would admit it

now where have i seen eyes like that before

Attached: pgate-eyes.jpg (571x533, 42K)

Or just, you know, raise happy cows in a nurturing environment like a white person.

Christfag fuck off

Attached: christcuck.jpg (634x634, 102K)

Why?

Plenty of ways to be unhealthy on a vegan diet. Vegan just means no animal products. You can eat french fries, bananas and oreos and be vegan and unhealthy. Same goes for any diet.

>white people don't practice factory farming
>being this delusional

>all vegans are vegan for the same philosophical reasoning

No

>squishing bugs and plant response systems justify massive factory breeding of specific intelligent species for the sole purpose of slaughter

No

Attached: 00067456745.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

>belittle our Creator, Savior

great plan

>white people didn't literally INVENT factory farming
ftfy

Where do you think 90%+ of those crops go? Directly toward farm animal feed. Terrible argument.

>meat made by scienceniggers
Oh surely I would like to eat (((that))) instead of real animals that God gave me to eat

Fuck off with that chaimse-chaimse

YOURE FUCKING STUPID
YOURE FUCKING STUPID
YOURE FUCKING STUPID
YOURE FUCKING STUPID

Based and redpilled.

>holocausting animals to more efficiently holocaust animals through factory farming
ok

Yeah cause GMO is totally s s ssafe right?!

>A CUTE
Fuck I love me some mutt grils

>squishing bugs and plant response systems justify massive factory breeding of specific intelligent species for the sole purpose of slaughter

What is there to justify though, most of my vegan friends are nihilists too, so why do fuck should they care so much?

The science is settled: eating meat makes your skin darker. Jow Forums goes vegan when?

True for the most part. However, western society is obsessed with protein and consumes way more than is needed. An active, weightlifting adult male of normal size doesn't need the "gram per pound of bodyweight" you hear so often. More like 180lbs = 90-100g protein. Easy.

Christcuck genocide when?

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Manlet detected

This might be changing in the next 100 years.

LED efficiency has brought us to the point where some commercial growers are growing certain vegetables hydroponically in warehouses because it's now cost effective or even cheaper than growing the vegetables out in a field.

Now imagine if those stellarator / tokamak fusion projects ever pan out. With cheap electricity growing every vegetable you can think of in warehouses will become the defacto way to do things. No need to worry about bugs, pests, pesticides, pests, etc. The benefit of the warehouse farm is you can have a 5 story building, so you get 5x the yield for the same piece of property.

It also means you wouldn't have to grow all your fancy vegetables on expensive prime real estate in California. You could grow them in Alaska if you wanted to.

It's neat stuff.

I've been on carnivore/keto for just under 2 months now. Inflammation is down (had knee surgery & arthritis since I was 25), energy level is great, feeling better than I have in over a decade and I've lost 20 lbs. Never hungry, not eating rabbit food. What's not to like?

This cunt literally just took a pic with different lighting and a different camera lens lmfao.

Attached: Capture.png (794x447, 623K)

I wouldn't trust scientists who would create it. At least cows are breed by simple people, so there's less room for fuckery.

fedora genocide when

Attached: 1505930283549.png (1005x753, 183K)

I eat a vegan diet for ethical reasons.

>plants feel pain in ways different than animals
Incorrect. They lack a nervous system, and are thus incapable of experiencing paing.

>mushrooms are closer...
Still lack a nervous system

>edible invasive species
People differ, though I understand the ethical hunting of deer whose populations become too large to sustain themselves, leading to mass starvation. Also for any animal whose activity poses a thread to human life which is itself inavisve.

>shellfish
Then go hogwild. Same with honey, which I eat.

>lifecycles of insects
Not sure what you mean here.

>factory farmed meat full of antibiotics, antibiotic resistant bacteria, and parasites
>safe

wellaware1.com

Omg wut happen to her??

>what is atherosclerosis

And the livestock population vastly exceeds the human population, meaning that factory farming causes an unimaginable amount of suffering.

Thx based vegan poster. Still not giving up meat tho

The more enlightened you are, the further you feel the repercussions of your and your peoples collective actions on this realm. Wishing to reduce massive summoning of horror and wishing to remove the marks of animal flesh from you and your descendants genetic code is a powerful self justification. People who do it for meme reasons are a problem and usually go back to flesh

The biggest problem with vegans that I rarely see mentioned is that vegans seek to legislate away people's ability to eat what they want, regular people don't do that shit.

>implying

>>plants feel pain in ways different than animals
Oh boy.
Not saying that veganism is retarde, but so are you unfortunately. "Feel" does not mean the same for everyone. By your retarded definition bacteria also "feel" pain (i.e. they perceive damage and react to that). But perceive and react dont mean the same as for humans. Plants (and some types of animals) do not have the capacity to actually suffer from pain.

Did you retards even read the tweet? She's saying she stopped being vegan and started eating meat.

Attached: judgment.jpg (306x306, 20K)

in 1st world countries animals are treated relatively good, so you're barking at the wrong tree. Go preach to Indians or Africans about animal cruelty.
I'm sure they will listen

Legislate away? The meat industry is subsidized by taxpayers ~$40 Billion per year in the US alone. There's your food legislation bud.

I'm vegan. I eat 600-800 calories a day, often less, barely any protein unless I'm trying to build muscle. Yesterday all I ate was two avocados. I have a six pack, full of energy, barely sleep, almost never hungry.

The sad truth is for most people reading this, parasites are consuming most of their energy. Humans did not evolve to burn through 3 meals a day. We are far more efficient then society would like us to believe. Learn2fast and do research on fasting to kill parasites. It's really the only way to get rid of them

If more people were like you I might actually respect vegans. It takes a lot of planning and knowledge to pull it off, but most people do it just to be trendy.

there's interesting passage in the Bible about it
1 Timothy 4:1-4
how accurate is that related to modern times is astonishing

>not real veganism

That's retarded my dude. And i'm vegan too. You can't sustain yourself on that amount of calories. That's not even half of your BMR. At the very least, stop promoting such a stupid idea to others. Eat at least 1,800 cal a day and move your body.

>building muscle on 800kcal
I would love to see your body

>skin improving
if you say so...

Giygas in a can

>in 1st world countries animals are treated relatively good
>chinks being crueler to animals means that 1st world animals aren't treated cruelly
Source: your ass

Two sides of the same coin. Shlomos wants us to be poisened and weak

Attached: 1535743307461.jpg (2404x3716, 3.88M)

first pic is done with pro camera, second with a smartphone. You can see she has skin problems on the first picture, but it looks a bit better due to wider lense
there are laws against animal cruelty in EU, USA, etc, you stupid cunt

she's cuter in the left pic, looks to masculine in the 2nd

This literally looks like a bunch of intestinal worms.

veganism is the most cringeworthy virtue-signalling possible, even worse than "tolerance XD"

There is that agape onions mouth again.

youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=19m07s (Vegetables have acids that BLOCK phytonutrients)

You are lying.
Post a pic of your body, my dude. You won't, because you're a fucking liar.

i guess there are literal worms in there

>There's no difference in nutritional profile between a proper vegan diet and a proper omnivore diet.
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=43m40s (You can't get proper fats from vegetables and fruits)

>>>x

This.

She just looks greasy in the meat photo. Doesn’t really convince me. I’ll keep eating my veggies.

lens width

Dr. Natasha Campell- McBride did a study and found that all the people over 100 she tested had REALLY high cholesterol levels. Levels that thier doctors would have freaked out about and had extremely high levels of saturated fats. She also studied extremely violent prisoners and found they ALL had very low cholesterol levels.. Makes you think.
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=20m29s (People with HIGH cholesteral get sick less and live the absolute longest)
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=21m39s (People with low cholesteral have MUCH higher incidence of Cancer)
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=24m20s (More than 85% of violent offenders have low cholesteral levels)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9499332 (Observational studies show increased violent behaviors in persons with low cholesterol levels.)
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147323000002800601 (Suicides higher in people with low cholesteral)
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=28m14s (The Alzheimers epidemic)
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=28m49s (Low Immunity from low LDL cholesteral also hospital infections)
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=31m (Learning Disabilites and Mother's Milk has an enzyme that makes cholesterol uptake 100%)
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=2m29s (Short term memory not formed in people with low cholesteral levels)
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=3m48s (Low cholesteral and infections)
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=6m26s (Infertility and low cholesteral)
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=7m (Healing in the body: Inflamation, repair and cholesterals crucial role)
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=12m43s (Your body cannot digest carbs)
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=14m09s (Natural Sugars always come with 53 molecules of Magnesium + Zinc and Enzymes)
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=42m47s (Inflamation is what ultimitely kills you)
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=43m40s (You can't get proper fats from vegetables and fruits)

Attached: meat.jpg (1000x600, 161K)

youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=46m2s (Ethical Vegetarians ALL 100% use animal products)
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=1h2m39s (Traditional Eskimos NEVER get heart attacks or cancer)
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=19m07s (Vegetables have acids that BLOCK phyonutrients)
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=33m46s (Dr. Price tries to find a vegtarian society and fails)
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4?t=45m7s (Agriculture is destorying the planet. Not Meat farmers)
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4?t=51m42s (Industrial Agriculture kills the soil)

Attached: Wild banana.jpg (275x183, 6K)

One of the healthiest things ANYONE can do is eat a plate of Liver every week.
I am eating liver and Onions once a week now religiously.

youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=7m38s
Goto 7m 38s

Attached: Liver Comparison Chart.png (1334x978, 138K)

Low cholesterol is dangerous - Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y
Want to Go Vegan / Vegetarian? Watch This First - Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=QPW3rbqWNu4
The NWO DIET - The First Ever Anti-Vegan Documentary (2017)
The beginning is really disjointed. Start at 4m35s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=4m35s

>growing unconscious meat in a lab is terrifying.
>growing animals in cages and paying mexicans to inhumanely slaughter them is great.
Pol reminds me of all the retards I haven't had to interact with since high school.

I just poison myself with the liquor, randy

This is why men lose. Always thinking with the penor.

t. Sv3rige retard

You're full of shit; probably, because of how far your head is up your own ass.

What Julius Caesar said of the Suebi (Germans): The nation of the Suevi is by far the largest and the most warlike nation of all the Germans.... They do not live much on corn, but subsist for the most part on milk and flesh, and are much engaged in hunting; which circumstance must, by the nature of their food, and by their daily exercise and the freedom of their life (for having from boyhood been accustomed to no employment, or discipline, they do nothing at all contrary to their inclination), both promote their strength and render them men of vast stature of body. And to such a habit have they brought themselves, that even in the coldest parts they wear no clothing whatever except skins, by reason of the scantiness of which, a great portion of their body is bare, and besides they bathe in open rivers. Their whole life is occupied in hunting and in the pursuits of the military art; from childhood they devote themselves to fatigue and hardships. Those who have remained chaste for the longest time, receive the greatest commendation among their people; they think that by this the growth is promoted, by this the physical powers are increased and the sinews are strengthened.

Attached: suebi.jpg (320x485, 46K)

What is sv3rige ?

being high in veggies is more of a problem than fruits. we're very well adapted to eating fruits. veggies, not so much.

Meat doesn't grow on trees dumbass. There's other beings involved. It's not just a personal choice.

Factory farming is unnecessary. Most meat is shelf decoration and gets thrown in the garbage. Lab meat is THX tier nightmare.

Leftovers from a gender reassignment