Convince me why I should hate Israel

Let's go over the facts.
>is an apartheid state (BASED)
>shoots mudshits on sight (BASED)
>strong borders (BASED)
Meanwhile people on here get assmad when they do exactly what we all wish we could do in our countries.
>inb4 JIDF
I'm not. I'm genuinely just concerned about this topic and I'll happily agree if someone can prove to me otherwise.

Attached: IMG_1148.jpg (1440x907, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/09/04/netanyahu-israel-seeing-gradual-normalization-with-arab-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=btBvUbaRXVg&bpctr=1536102272
archive.is/z2Sna
archive.is/Ac7DT
archive.is/oJQwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rabbi watchu doin?

Attached: img978.jpg (600x837, 114K)

Universal compassion and a functioning sense of justice

Also boi, you must be the edgiest guy in 7th grade

Was hoping to get a decent argument but I figured this is the response I'd get. Oh well.
I genuinely believe there's a difference between the common subversive kike and Israelis.

>Universal compassion
That attitude is exactly what's let your country get overrun by third world era, hanz. No thanks.

>sages your bait thread
BASED

No

Yes!

Attached: IMG_1149.jpg (640x640, 72K)

There are jews...

Here's one answer:

>haha bassed Israel

Attached: 1534269377763.png (800x338, 41K)

Here is your argument, gas yourself fucking Jew.

israeli reporting in

would support hitler if he didnt burn the jews
I come from a (((wealthy))) background and everybody is a business owner that hates the left and are pretty much outright racist against anybody that isnt white.

>mfw refugees wanted to come to our neighborhood so we lobbied and got them all evicted
>mfw watched as shitskin goyim were beat the shit out of and dragged out

you whites need to balance your fucking books and stop being such fucking pussies
I went over to dinner with this white kid and I openly talked shit about niggers and arabs and they were all shocked. Even gooks use white as an insult to masculinity.

I liked Europe before it was over run with niggers and arabs.

also, if you benefit Israel, then Israel will benefit you :)

Attached: mfw.gif (236x307, 1.56M)

I'd support Israel if ALL jews moved there and and stayed there.
And if the thieving cunts didn't take loads of gibs from white countries (especially USA).

I live there for starts

Because the Palestinians lived there long before the mass migration of Jews there.

dont, love it so much that you want to move there

Attached: commoncause.png (909x923, 617K)

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/09/04/netanyahu-israel-seeing-gradual-normalization-with-arab-world/

So? You'd rather them be living in our countries instead? And you actually give a fuck about those dirty arabs? Fucking liberal leafs never cease to amaze me.

I'd rather arabs be living in the middle east you stupid faggot.

You shouldn't. Literally everyone who hates Israel is a mudslime. 100%

Attached: bibi.jpg (500x353, 40K)

>is Puerto Rico tier and leeches billions
So based you puppet

Yep, a country that was literally founded by subversion, run by subversive leaders, actively permit and encourage dual citizenship in the us, is not actually subversive at all. Nuke the place and the roaches that remain can wear yamakas.

israel is based, they just need to stop using american soldiers as bullet shields.
I don't care if the jews genocide the mudshits, I just don't want to waste american blood on the cause

plz stap talking about us

Because they hate you

DNA testing shows that modern palestinians are more closely related to ancient jews than modern jews

I'd rather them not be living..

Sorry rabi..we go sleep now

no, just straight out stap , now

My dog is more jewish than ashkenazis. they shouldnt be allowed to be called "jews" it should be "mountaingoatfuckers"

They dont think you are a real Jew.

Attached: 1530568006567.jpg (831x1172, 290K)

>is an apartheid state
So apparently it is ok for them to be one, but it is wrong if anyone else to be one. (Especially white Christian countries)

>shoots mudshits on sight
While Jews finance these organizations that spread these same mudshits to white western nations.

>strong borders
Once again, they are allowed to have this while white nations are not.

You should look into the people that are behind the liberal laws and mass immigration to western nation. Just doing elementary research into the issues and the names that are involved you quickly see a pattern. Just watch this video that took place in Poland a couple years back and tell me that there is not a Jewish hand at work here.

youtube.com/watch?v=btBvUbaRXVg&bpctr=1536102272

Attached: ec8d5-barbara2blerner2bspectre.jpg (1023x838, 116K)

Because we bleed billions of tax dollars into them each year, and it's only barely legal to express having a problem with that. (((Dual citizens))) in our legislature hijack our government into doing things like denying federal aid to domestic detractors of Israel.
>you whites need to balance your fucking books
You (((fellow whites))) need to get out of our government and stop cooking our books.

Attached: ferengi.png (208x243, 8K)

I never support Israel, because of our semitic religions we are in this problem.
Pic related Aryan people from the countries where you provoked war

Attached: aryans_orig-1.jpg (945x800, 118K)

Because Jews

>THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TALMUD
archive.is/z2Sna

>The ZOG
archive.is/Ac7DT

>200 CASES OF JEWS DRAINING THE BLOOD FROM CHILDREN
archive.is/oJQwg

>Blasphemy Against Jesus Christ
-Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."
-Sanhedrin 43a. Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in Soncino footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery.
-Shabbos 104b. He learned witchcraft in Egypt and, to perform miracles, used procedures that involved cutting his flesh, which is also explicitly banned in the Bible.
>Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews
-Sanhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
-Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."
>Jews May Lie to Non-Jews
-Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.
>Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human
-Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.
-Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
-Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).
-Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
-Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."
-Hagigah 27a. States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.
-Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.
>Tall Tales of a Roman Holocaust
-Gittin 57b. 4,000,000,000 Jews were killed by the Romans in the city of Bethar.
-Gittin 58a 16,000,000 Jewish children were wrapped in scrolls and burned alive by the Romans.