Why do Jow Forumstards here hate this 200 IQ black man?

youtube.com/watch?v=vvFeqL86JBk
This is legit the most intelligent thing I've ever heard.

Attached: BlackScienceMan.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o5LVppJvkPk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hLPPE3_DVCw
youtu.be/_Aa3Wu6ocV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is perhaps the greatest brainlet of all time
He is an atmost slightly above average science dork whos learned himself to the top of where he is by doing a lot of research. He is by no means a genius. Hawkings was talking circles around him.

We don't, he is an example of an extreme outlier and we respect his intelligence as an individual.

>200 IQ

Rofl.

hes half peurto rican not black

>200 IQ
Why lie if you want us to take you seriously?

Maybe we don't hate him, but he's an anomaly.
Chances are low that black people with high intelligence are born.

>he is an example of an extreme outlier and we respect his intelligence as an individual.
>he's an anomaly.

implying hes black

He's a walking advertisement for the establishment. Pro-carbon tax, pro-vaccine, pro-gmo, etc. Him and these Bill Nyes and so on exist to acclimatize the populace into the New World Order.

Attached: 1532277360500.jpg (700x498, 26K)

Sure buddy, in the meantime this blackman is not putting a case on his phone while Hawkings is DEAD

Harvard literally created a non math intensive physics program so he'd graduate with a physics degree

He is s complete hack

T. Somebody who worked with his former colleagues from 2003-2009 and hard countless stories of his incompetence

Because he's a lying actor.

>200 iq

Attached: aAbnWFB.png (161x131, 42K)

I don't hate him. I just don't take his political opinions seriously.
Sagan was better, but I didn't take his political opinions seriously either.

>This is legit the most intelligent thing I've ever heard.
Woah, you must have a room temperature IQ because thats about the stupidest thing ive ever hear. No phone vcase lmao

quality bait

>200IQ
>half-black
Every single fucking time

Attached: Khama.jpg (638x402, 35K)

>Harvard literally created a non math intensive physics program so he'd graduate with a physics degree

probably the dumbest thing I've read on Jow Forums in a while

Puerto Rican’s aren’t white though

ya but theyre not black. this is an argument of whether blacks can be smart or not

there have been smart spanish people

I used to feel this way but he's getting way too political and saying stupid shit like this that could be very very dangerous. I wouldn't give a shit if it weren't for the fact that there's tons of pickle rick retards who treat every word of this guy like gospel.

Attached: ministryoftruf.png (523x221, 15K)

Explain dipshit, as this is literally what happened

Go to their library and they have records of all programs. Look at his graduation year, the year the b.a. (not b.s.which is math intensive) was created as the person awarded that degree

Black guy here, reporting for duty : he's overrated but I don't hate him. Those who do tend to hate him because he's more a pop sci guy or because he's just black.

I haven't been on Jow Forums long enough to see hate for him, but I think I might understand why -- and I would also disagree with any hate aimed at him.

What you need to realize about Neil deGrasse Tyson is that he's NOT a scientist. He's NOT a researcher, a physicist, or a mathematician. He's a performer and an educator.

Literally everything he says you can find on wikipedia. But he takes the complexities of science and the history of its discovery and makes it interesting, entertaining, and approachable. He gets people interested in science, which is a good thing.

If he didn't take these stupid fucking Bill Nye SJW stances on subjects I would have infinite more respect for the guy. I still enjoy him when he hosts some space program or what have you but his SJW twitter postings are pure fucking cancer.

Bill Nye is a fucking cancer. I watched two episodes of Bill Nye Cucks the World and I couldn't keep watching that shit. I didn't want the pixels of my TV to be tainted by his degenerate Jewish bullshit. It's so bad it's not even funny. It's just pathetic.

Putting literally any educator on the same level as Bill Nye is just insulting. That's like comparing businessmen to Somali pirates.

That's not Thomas Sowell

I haven't read up on Sagan's stuff enough to have a personal opinion, but I heard he was actually a super-genius. Like Hawking-tier.

Who?

this guy has his nose so far up his own ass holy shit

Mind. Blown

>iPhone
wow so intelligunt

He isn't that smart. He has never actually contributed anything to advancing scientific understanding, yet he is hailed as being the next Einstein by the ignorant masses. He has simply created religion for a civilization which has none. I would love to debate him on global warming which he has a ridiculous approach to. I would also love to debate him on Mars, stupid and dreamy fucking idea.

And he complains that he has been held back as a scientist because he is a black man, yet being an intelligent, well spoken black man is the only thing he has to offer. White guilt + his skin = his fame

He is literally just in charge of a museum and a TV personality. Idiots think he is more than that.

He does not have a 200 IQ you fucking idiot, this is obvious...

he should be president of wakanda

You seem like the sort of guy that leaves comments on facebook posts correcting peoples grammar.

I like Neil though. I like his voice.

I work minimum wage in a supermarket, have no friends and spend all my time writing short stories for free like a retard but I'd happily go head to head with him in an IQ super-pose down.

Ouch that's gotta hurt

Attached: Neildegrassetyson.png (556x960, 611K)

the i q of 2 100s is still pretty good 2

no facebook

Back in 2011 black science man made a tweet saying the winter solstice changed days every year, amd said it was on the wrong day that's when I realized he was a fraud. If you're an astrophysicist, that should not be something you ever get confused about.

i've noticed the tie that binds his biggest fans is a pretentious ignorance that makes them revolting people... the type of people that wear their atheism as a badge of intellect, and jump at any chance to sneer at others..
hes the rick and morty of celebs, attracting the smallest people

He is an overrated 115 IQ guy.

He is a JEWlluminati shabbos goynigger hence all the media exposure and positive marketing. He is always shilling for the Jew World Order.

I don't need to because I went to Harvard, Harvard has never offered a SB program in Physics, it is an abbreviation solely used for Engineering programs because Harvard is a liberal arts university.

I don't really care about him, but you are an absolute brainlet compared to him obviously.

>trust a nigger scientist
Watch your back around blacks froganon.

Attached: 200 niggerwatts.png (1036x1326, 218K)

Oh look black science man

That's not even Tony Brown.

space and quantum physics are a big meme, stephen hawking wasnt a genius either

I started to read a paper he wrote on space travel. It just seemed like non-sense. Stephen Hawking that is...

He would not be famous if it wasn't for a great narrating voice. That's his entire claim to fame, he narrates well.

>200 iq
more like 570 just ask him he'll tell you

That sounds about right, if not a little generous.

Him a dick!.
And terrible actor.
youtu.be/o5LVppJvkPk

Attached: DEE8492A-0C0C-4E4C-8F80-F2011625B325.gif (355x200, 1.98M)

I haven't seen anyone hating him here, retard.

desu that's even more impressive as peurto rican's are possibly the only dumber race than nogs

this, Ted Kaczynski was and still is the smartest scientist. Hawkins and other celebrities are all retards, that's why they are celebrities.

You guys apply the "one-drop rule" in the most hilarious ways.

LOL Conspiratard

Hey OP, this is Jow Forums. This is a place where it's cool to hate popular, logical things. Being edgy is a way of life for us Jow Forumstards.

Attached: 33333B44-A14E-490E-8CD9-8123519636CC.jpg (575x1024, 89K)

NDT fails to prove the earth is round.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hLPPE3_DVCw

There's at least a 60% chance you're a Jew.

I did something similar in middle school. Didn't tie my shoes for a year. At first a tripped a lot, but by the end even if someone else stopped on my laces I reflexively stop and adjust my center of gravity to stay upright. Never lost that skill. The last time I fell it was because I fainted.

these jew attacks on pol have become so boring.
the jewish bolsheviks murdered 20-40 million russians.
now they use white phosphorus on children

He must be super smart and independently minded considering Jews lured his ancestors into slave ships with watered down rum and glass beads. youtu.be/_Aa3Wu6ocV0