Do you ever think of the atrocities you post here...

Do you ever think of the atrocities you post here? What if your son or daughter was born jewish or another racial minority, what do you think they would think of your bigotry?

Attached: 200px-HappyMerchant.gif (200x225, 14K)

youre implying i will ever have kids, which is virtually impossible given my options. So I have no reason to entertain your ludicrous hypothetical scenarios

Im going to heaven kike. You can lie and decieve all you fucking want. At the end of the day. I fly you burn. The lord doesnt require me to love anyone i dont want to. Now get off my fucking cock.

Sage

You don't have to be white to be a white supremacist. HAIL HITLA!

there are worse things than have a cute traditional family

Attached: jewess qt.jpg (1024x747, 402K)

I actually never thought of this, I'd be pretty ashamed if they found out.

#metoo
I'm done guys... I with her now

See I told you guys

I'd raise him as white and never tell him anything else.

If that failed, I'd get a new son.

Hmmmmmm.

Attached: Shindlers list nazi.gif (360x198, 3.12M)

>Muh racial minority
>Europids are the minority worldwide
>Even the other Caucasoids are droping in numbers
>North Indians won't exist in a few decades.
And i should care about jews and niggers because?

>What if your son or daughter was born jewish or another racial minority
It sounds like you're talking a birth defect here (though you might as well be). How are my kids gonna magically be born jewish shitskins if I have kids with a white non-jew?

HOW DARE YOU?! Minorities are not birth defects!!!! AGAIN SIR, HOW DARE YOU

What the fuck is this nigger talking about. Kike shill, slide thread. Saged and hidden
My kid would think his dad is a hero. He would say "He must have been a Knight! So based!"

Oh I'm sure many kids today look up to their nazi ancestors

chkd

Attached: kek1.jpg (168x300, 13K)

I wish you would pound my ass with your gargantuan cock of yours, schlomo. I want you to sodomize my neghole till it bursts out with blood and shit streaming down my legs to ankles. I want you schlomo. Fuck me, you circumcised piece of shit.

Attached: 1527209248549.jpg (530x680, 80K)

wouldn't be born

Attached: Lollolololol+beetroot_775eee_3832609.jpg (600x800, 78K)

But user, i'm a girl

>racial minority
So bassicly born white?

>88
HEIL

My friend, my son or daughter will not be born a Jewish or other minority. We don't promote miscegenation in my family. Given the opportunity race traitors get the rope, I might have a tear in my eye while I do it, but its not different than putting down Ol' Yeller after he got rabies. It's got to be done for the good of the family.

Also Sage

SAGE
A
G
EGAS

Attached: HailHortler.png (1800x1200, 28K)

My kids are white. I won't fall for your stupid guilt trip. Eat shit.

Probably the same thing yours do about your bigotry.

Zero fucks.

You aren't superior to bird shit.

Attached: kikekandle.png (972x1184, 1.51M)

Ask some white argentines

FUCK, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU FUCKING ROASTIE! AAAARGHH! THIS IS MALE SPACE, GET THE FUCK OUT, BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT MYSELF YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT!

Attached: 1507292238715.png (310x304, 90K)

If you don't your kids will :^)

Tits and Timestamp or btfo

This is a human space

white people are the only race with a significant number of non racist people. doesn't mean we pissed of people. looking forward to fight though

my child will either come out an American, or an abortion.

Protip: americans can be black

Ehhhh, but can they though?

>this is a human space
agreed
now gtfo kike

> (OP)
>Im going to heaven kike. You can lie and decieve all you fucking want. At the end of the day. I fly you burn. The lord doesnt require me to love anyone i dont want to. Now get off my fucking cock.

This is possibly the funniest post in 2018 on Jow Forums. A man preaching the word of God with hate and four letter words. Your understanding of religion is about as warped as it can possibly be

>daughter was born jewish or another racial minority
About as likely as my son or daughter being born non american. It just ain't gonna happen chaim

kek

>atrocities
Yeah, that word doesn't work like that.