POWERFUL

POWERFUL

Attached: w4.png (1336x835, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBqwxRzu8os
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DEAD

It has been such a long time since i've had the opportunity to crack open the slav folder, thank you Ivan.

Attached: slav7.png (829x774, 1.52M)

Attached: 500px-CaF_PPSh_04.jpg (500x380, 84K)

>tfw when you're so powerful you get stomped by people you think are untermensch

Attached: Reich raper .jpg (620x413, 38K)

this

Attached: 1436559153368.jpg (3800x3400, 1.63M)

>dies of AIDS and alcohol poisoning

>dies from cardiac arrest and from s o y poisoning

Attached: Americans+are+stereotyped+as+fat+clueless+uneducated+halfwits+because+they+_2f08f6ec31171f50edf86f2d (460x422, 121K)

>tfw your country is the size of Texas and it takes the entire world allied together 6 years to finally beat you
Wew lad.

Attached: 1535823169997.png (368x425, 249K)

Nazi virgins BTFO by red army chads

Attached: Germany is always the enemy.jpg (666x500, 65K)

The vast majority of the fighting happened on the eastern front. I hate communism but even I can accept that Hitler got his anus blown out by them, the rest of the allies got involved extremely late into the war and the Soviets were already pushing towards Berlin before the allies landed in Europe.

Pretty much this.

24 million dead soviets

Worth it.

Attached: WW2 casualties.png (830x540, 53K)

>most advanced army in the world with state of the art weaponry and tanks loses to fucking freeze and roads

Attached: Gitler-pod-Moskvoj.jpg (598x800, 131K)

They should have learnt from napoleon to never invade Russia during the winter. Hitlers a fucking retard.

Yeah they took absolutely ridiculous casualties but I mean it's either that or be exterminated through lebensraum. Hell one encirclement by the germans took a million soviet prisoners. The scale of warfare in the east is almost unimaginable.

Germany needed the oil though. After destroying his own luftwaffe he really needed to get the UK to submit.

He didn’t though and the allies were sabotaging the German war effort far before they actually landed in Normandy, lend and lease plus the funding of partisan groups across Europe. Not to mention the Rommel one of the Reich’s best generals being stationed in N Africa which was a major area of fighting for pretty much the whole war. You faggots just can’t admit that if the whole internationalist click had not been bought off to destroy the Germans they would have won. The Germans just didn’t anticipate how badly other Europeans would want to ass fuck themselves. That’s okay though you get to live in the world the allies created everyday.

January 1939: 168,524,000 (that is before Molotov-Ribbentrop annexations)

June 1941: 196,716,000 (so 28 million population gain largely from annexations)

January 1946: 170,548,000 (so, 26 million population loss largely due to war).

Still nice k/d

Germany had suffered heavy losses during the war, both in lives and industrial power. 6.9 to 7.5 million Germans had been killed, roughly 8.26 to 8.86 percent of the population.

+ soviets gain terrytory and germans lost half of theirs kek

>look at this eagle it's so elegant and intimidating!! we're so cool!!

CRINGE

Nah, he just wanted to kill as many commies as possible before being taken out by all the cowards of the world united. And he did it. That's one the reasons I admire him so much.

Attached: 1534448958029.png (978x1152, 2.11M)

Hue hue hue the uk and the us bombed us to rubble

>admiring a suicidal megalomaniacal cuck who overrode his best generals tactical decisions that cost him his own autistic war
Yeah go ahead and do that you just look silly

Not winter only, summer heat too! Leon Degrelle wrote that heat was more than 40 celsium in summer 1942 in Donetsk and they nearly died in steppes

I do not drink alcohol, use drugs or engage in unprotected sex.
German nazis were bound to fail. Nationalism is irrational and so it is a weakness. They were inferior beings, because their minds were contaminated. Their science was bent for their delusional beliefs. We will wipe them off the surface of the Earth if they emerge again.

That's fine just don't revive communism while you're at it

>cowards of the world united

sane people you mean

Attached: tumblr_n8iwcgwQtC1rfpu53o2_400.gif (256x192, 971K)

Hitler was an amazing man, denying this is just stupid. How he rose from literally nothing to the most powerful man in europe and how he influenced people and THE people. Absolutely amazing, the observations he is able to make of the early 20th century are fascinating and seem as if they were taken right out of our lives today.

Weak bait here’s a (you)

>the allies were sabotaging the German war effort far before they actually landed in Normandy, lend and lease plus the funding of partisan groups across Europe.
>the allies were sabotaging their enemies
you don't say...
>Not to mention the Rommel one of the Reich’s best generals being stationed in N Africa which was a major area of fighting for pretty much the whole war.
>Germany would've won if Rommel was in the eastern front lmao
absolute autism
>You faggots just can’t admit that if the whole internationalist click had not been bought off to destroy the Germans they would have won. The Germans just didn’t anticipate how badly other Europeans would want to ass fuck themselves. That’s okay though you get to live in the world the allies created everyday.
>the whole internationalist click
Great Britain had allies all over the world abd they were expected to follow them in the war. you can debate all you want about who was the aggressor but Hitler had so far broken every deal there was except the one with the Soviets which he planned to to betray in a few years.
When the Japanese bombed pearl harbor and waged war on America to be able to continue their war on China, Hitler decided to back them up like a complete dipshit.
So imagine a scenario where you're Hitler, you're facing a war with the third largest power in the world, and you decide to wage war on the other two as well. It's not a matter of ethics; Hitler was just a gigantic fucking dumbass. From making an alliance with Italy, to order bombing strikes on London because Churchill bombed Berlin, it shows he was operating on sentiment and he payed for it.
And let me make this very clear;
Hitler didn't have a chance against America alone
Hitler didn't have a chance against the USSR alone
Hitler had a very small chance against the British Empire alone

>sane
That's an interesting adjective for the guy who killed 6 gorillion ukrainians in the holodomor.

Attached: 1529717357098.png (1430x1000, 1.94M)

>being so naïve that you buy into the mainstream, "untermensch" meme
Come back when you aren't a child.

>letting your people and nation be replaced by importing millions of niggers
>sane
Pick one.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBqwxRzu8os

>10 russians die for every german
>stomped

Attached: 1506888459359.jpg (282x341, 44K)

They still won though
There are first hand accounts of Hitler describing how he thought about slavic peoples, come back to me when you've grown up and done a bit of research instead of lapping up pol memes unquestioningly.
He was charismatic but he was dumb when it came to warfare he didn't defer to his generals superior knowledge

What's the best tactical decision? To wait until an overwhelming force can become organized and give them all the time they need to strike and minimize their casualties? He trusted the blitzkrieg and the blitzkrieg delievered 24 million dead soviets. That's amazing, considering the situation and the resources available.

Attached: 1535456164873.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

>Lost to a combination of the manpower of Russia and the industrial production power of the United States

If anything it's amazing that the Soviets bounced back from that ambush treaty breaking tactic. You'd think the germans would have won with how unprepared the Soviets were.

Yeah of course, but I wouldn't call it a stomp, especially having in mind that the Germans had to divide their troops in two fronts and also Africa, Balkans, etc. and the Soviets received massive help in resources (grain, weapons, intelligence, etc.) from the allied powers, while the Germans had a massive blockade and a natural environment deprived of essential resources such as oil, a lack of it which was the main reason why they lost the sea and air battlefields in the long-run despite actually stomping earlier in the war. The Germans ended up moving their artillery with donkeys in the Eastern Front and converting coal into oil through liquefaction. People don't realize that the Germans were the underdogs all along and it was astounding what they actually achieved, militarily, with what little they had, against the biggest empires and countries of the time, all alied against them.

Anchovy's foot odor is powerful.
I smelled it and turned into ghost!

Attached: anchovy water.jpg (850x1231, 296K)

I'm not buying into this, Germany had plenty of resources to draw from in its newly acquired territories including a tonne of manpower that they didn't conscript unlike the Soviets that put even women on the front line.

>They still won though
You know, that's something you should think about more carefully. The story of WW2 is the story of Britain attempting to mantain its hegemony over Europe. In the aftermath of the war, they lost all their colonies and are nowadays a colony of Saudi Arabia themselves. The soviets lost 24 million men - this certainly had a great impact in its economy and its ability to fight America for world hegemony and project communism. Now the soviets are gone and their ideology discredited. The Americans themselves became prostitutes for the jews and are slowly being eaten alive. Hitler didn't won the war, but his enemies didn't fare very well either. The way I see it, he had the most dignified end.

Attached: 1535792299598.jpg (2048x1486, 1.49M)

>I'm not buying into this

Huh? This is wikipedia tier knowledge man, I'm not selling you anything especially wacky

Attached: EhUW1spbn0x.gif (245x200, 1.86M)

Don't agree totally...
Commies got the upper hand, with their infiltration and subversion techniques... They are going to live to fight another day, they are actually winning now.

Fucking NIKE, NETFLIX, FACEBOOK and pretty much all others 100 fortune are pushing social subversion actively now.

Not looking good. China is already risen, and still growing to become stronger and stronger... The reds are with the upper hand. Fascism is pretty much dead.

they literally had everyone against them. the equivalent of one fairly healthy guy fighting 10 guys at once.

Just compare the oil production by nation during ww2

>USA 182.657 Mt
>USSR 29.700 Mt
>Venezuela 27.443 Mt
>Iran 10.426 Mt
>Indonesia 7.939 Mt
>Mexico 6.721 Mt
>Romania 5.764 Mt
>Colombia 3.636 Mt
>Iraq 3.438 Mt
>Argentina 2.871 Mt
>Trinidad 2.844 Mt
>Peru 1.776 Mt
>Burma 1.088 Mt
>Canada 1.082 Mt
>Egypt 0.929 Mt

Germany took most of its oil from Romania.
The germans couldn't think of ever having as many tanks as Russia or an air and naval presence as prevalent and constant as the allies had in the late stages of the war, not because of a lack of industrial production in regards to the machinery, but just because they could have never moved them from their place.

>This 12 year old
It's amazing how many morons infect this board these days.

They literally invaded on june 1941, the war lasted years, so of course winters came and went, you only spout memes.

The only winners of the war are the Kikes.

>look mom are you proud of your retarded son

They are not communists though. Those corporations are global capitalists who push subversion so they can import cheap labor. And I would say China is much closer to fascism than communism these days. Just because they don't call it fascism doesn't mean the idea didn't survive. It's a big reason why I think China will become the hegemonic power of the world if things don't change.

Attached: 1534323497955.png (615x470, 393K)

how do you look at this and not feel at least a slight feeling of awe

It's funny you say the kikes won, when most people would see them as the greatest victim. I would agree they got off easy, thanks to Britain and America acquiescing to their every whim. They will have their commeupance sooner or later.

Attached: 1535240207340.jpg (3627x2400, 2.8M)

Perhaps Germany should have consolidated its oilfields in Romania first instead of constantly being on the offensive when they knew they had a shortage, pushing towards the baku oilfields was also silly because of the distance to ship the oil logistics wise.
Not an argument brainlet
It was a particularly bad one plus the germans were not equipped with winter gear yet shitler told them to continue the offensive.

and all we had to do was sluaghter 24 million of our own people by sending them running directly into machine gun fire!

Zerg tactics worked did they not? It's either that or the extermination of your people. What would you choose?

>extermination of your people
Hitler would have killed far less soviets than Stalin did, I bet. :)

Attached: 1529846651836.jpg (727x991, 125K)

I dont claim to be a military tactics expert but surely there had to be a better plan than "k so when the guy in front of you gets inevitably shot, pick up his gun and keep running directly towards the machine guns. also we only have 5 bullets for the whole squad so see if you can pick some up from the germans. k have fun!"

this. also hitler didnt want to exterminate them. even if he did how in the literal fuck did he expect to kill 170 million people?

they were already preparing for an imminent war though, they just didn't expect it THAT early.

BRAVE!

also its arguable that the soviets just got lucky with the winter stopping the nazis. if the nazis had been properly equipped or if they had not attacked in the winter, they most likely would have won.

That rarely happened. If anything the Soviets waited for the germans to advance because they lacked arms in the early phase, they also employed tactics like hugging the German line so German artillery would decimate both soviet and German alike.
With a bullet. How's that hard to understand.... do you know nothing of lebensraum?

I know see