It's the biggest story of the year

THIS JUST IN - A corporation has chosen a celebrity for a major advertising campaign! Splash this everywhere!! This, THIS, ladies and gentlemen - THIS is news.

Attached: 1526377635161.jpg (800x576, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHntsxoguHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Faggot nike lover detected

oh is this the new james bond, saw something about it briefly

*A corporation has chosen a "celebrity" who is only known for disrespecting the national anthem and helping increase the divide between the US populations because his dumbass thinks blacks getting oppressed

>'celebrity'
>as in 'no longer a paid athlete'
Lol

A corporation that pays Chinese children a few cents an hour to make items that niggers pay hundreds of dollars for has one of the 'oppressed' niggers as it's spokesman. What a shocker.

So weird how #theresistance has the backing of basically every major transnational corporation, bank, media group, etc. Its never been more mainstream to be a rebel. Mike Brown shouldn't have reached for a cop's gun twice, haha.

Guarantee this dude is a crypto jew. Wiki says his mom was white, but she was likely jewish. That nose is not a white or negroid nose. I've never seen a mulatto with a nose like that.

Attached: a02.jpg (720x485, 198K)

Attached: 334320.jpg (640x450, 81K)

He is a professional athlete who asked a bunch fo vets how he should protest without insulting national anthem and I wasn't aware that he was president as well stay mad snowflakes

Attached: Shoe.jpg (415x213, 13K)

The timing is pretty good though. Less attention on the SC hearing.

>THIS JUST IN - A corporation has chosen a celebrity for a major advertising campaign! Splash this everywhere!! This, THIS, ladies and gentlemen - THIS is news.
This man makes his own news by continually standing up for truth and justice in the face of hatred and evil, massive corporations that are backed by the president (like the media and NFL management). He is a true hero for our times.

I support you, Colin!

Attached: Colin Kaepernick.jpg (534x712, 62K)

Attached: factory_collapse_nike.jpg (450x300, 38K)

Nigger supporting the new slavery! Woohoo!

Attached: don't_do_it.jpg (960x720, 149K)

Attached: NikeWorkersSOS.jpg (520x300, 63K)

Attached: no_responsabilidad.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Attached: Colin Kaepernick 2.jpg (2048x1437, 886K)

Attached: lies.jpg (640x426, 82K)

Same shit, less talented nog.

Attached: just-sew-it.jpg (500x406, 131K)

He must be a discount-rate Michael Jordan.

Attached: nike-is-.jpg (728x546, 91K)

I think you typed reddit incorrectly in the address bar you stupid faggot.

Media is the devil, blacks can be decent

Fuck this nigger, Fuck the NFL, Fuck Nike. Move along.

>use brown slaves to make shoes
>sell shoes for $500 to welfare niggers to kill each other over
>more shoes sold to blacks
>more dead niggers
is nike dare i say it /ourguy/?

Attached: ci.png (810x1000, 1.7M)

now liberals love nike? what? what about their protests against their child labor in sweat shops?

kapernick is not a celebrity, he is a washed up handegg player

when was the last time this guy even played a game

Attached: starvation.jpg (640x443, 91K)

Attached: nike-protest-new-york.jpg (317x450, 40K)

Get woke, go broke.

Once a brand is tainted with progressivism, it loses all prestige. That's what you get for being on the wrong side of history.

It's almost as if news outlets are -making- news to form some kind of narrative controlled by special interests behind the scenes.

Attached: George Soros 1484770073080.jpg (278x300, 22K)

Digits confirm, also (pic related).

Attached: down_.jpg (408x632, 32K)

Huge demand for NIKE Shoes after announcement!
youtube.com/watch?v=UHntsxoguHM

The interesting thing is that Israeli leaders hate Soros, but they mostly work together toward controlling American interests. I find the infighting between the 1%er Jewish elite fascinating.

doesn't nike use slaves in sweatshops to make their products?

>forced

why are you against nike using sweat shops? nike sportswear is synonymous with sweat.

Am I the only one who doesn't consider this guy 'black'? He looks like a jew with an afro.

Nike is stupid, the still sell Jordans which blacks will dumb a pay check on and then kill each other over. Hypocrites.

Attached: Kaeperdicks-Nike.png (820x1400, 740K)

haha yes

He looks North African. He's half white though apprently.

white people autobuy the shoes with bots then resell them for like $700-1500

Let's be real here Steve prefontain was a complete retard too.
I'm sick of CC guys sucking him off.