Atlantis discovered

So the location of Atlantis has been discovered in the Sahara desert in Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDoM4BmoDQM

How dos diz feel wyte boi?

Attached: sahara.jpg (640x425, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM
youtube.com/watch?v=jvjDr8KKtsE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlopetri
youtube.com/watch?v=jVsFxo05y70
asalas.org/doku.php
asalas.org/papers/Huebner_Atlantis_Circumstantial_Evidence_full.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol dem niggers got nuked

retarded clickbait garbage fuck off to

Imagine having to reach so fucking hard just to find some part of your culture to be proud of.

>Atlantis
>in Africa
Wakanda confirmed?

Attached: 1534277120386.jpg (466x490, 20K)

weak bait, Atlantis is probably underwater anyways

Totally forgot about this dude.
> youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM

totally forgot this was deleted
> youtube.com/watch?v=jvjDr8KKtsE

WE

WUZ

WUZ

KANGS

KANGS

Atlantis is behind the Ice Wall, not in fucking africa

Attached: 1481606150696.jpg (684x662, 35K)

I'm not going to let this squeaky voiced manlet tell me they wuz atlanteans n shieet

Explain ice wall pls

these type of things are so dumb
why don't they hope on a plane, truck, boat, atv, and go there instead of showing satellite images
>lol dem niggers got nuked
i guarantee this is what it is or an asteroid

White people are descendants of an extraterrestrial species of humans. Yes, Black people were on the planet first, but were not advancing. The extraterrestrial race had once lived on Mars (or near it) and were then driven to the moon. Then they were driven off of the moon down to the primitive inhabitants of Earth below. That last part happened about 55,000 years ago, and that was when cities like Atlantis started springing up. (Alongside many of the culture’s of Earth and their creation myths.)
If you want to know what the Earth would look like without white people, just take a look at uncontacted tribes such as the one that resides on Sentinel Island.

cyrodiil?

So basically the niggers fucked up so bad that they turned an ocean into a desert?

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Please have sauce for this, it's what I've always had a feeling was true.

Attached: download.png (1077x535, 189K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlopetri

Nice try nigger, but the most likely candidate for "Atlantis" is Pavlopetri. An ancient Greek city dating back to 3000 BC which sunk in roughly underwater at roughly 1000 BC.

It's the wall that surrounds the "world" we know.

The only thing every country agrees on is that no one should go past this wall, no one should explore it or anything.

Which is why there are many military bases there

It makes alot more sense than the "we wuz niggers" jew theory

would explain the gigantic pyramids all around the globe we cant build even now

Attached: USchad.jpg (960x1188, 318K)

Wtf... is this some flat earth shit you’re talking about?

High Brasil is the most likely candidate. Appears on ancient maps, disappears from maps as time passed.

The island was said to appear and disappear in a mist.

Found it.
It's in Mauritania.
N 21.12390 W 11.39969

my guy
>Mars was the proverbial garden of Eden, destroyed by the "sword of fire" (read: WMD) guarding it against humans who would try to force their way back
>Atlantis was the ancestral home of white people before the glaciers melted and sunk the continent that once laid between the Americas and Europe/Africa
>"Sons of God" going around, cucking native Earth dudes all day long, the women giving birth to Nephilim, men of renown, the subject of many subsequent legends and religions through the years
>when Atlantis sunk, the survivors scattered all over the world and encountered locals, and taught them math, science, religion, and architecture (and kung fu to the ancient Chinese)
>this glacial melting event, the end of the last ice age was the basis of the flood from the Bible as well as other texts
>many of the old pagan religions revolve around worship of deified versions of Atlanteans and their descendants
>Hence why so many ancient religions seem to revolve around sacrifice (human or otherwise) and huge orgies, cults would grow around sick fucks who got off on making primitives do this shit to each other

Attached: 390.jpg (579x326, 42K)

WAKANDA NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Proof that the Atlanteans were Amazigh!

Interesting that ancient people treasured gold. And now gold is essential for technology because of its conductive properties.

What if our ancestors knew this, had the primitives of Earth mine gold for them, they eventually built spacefaring craft and fucked off, leaving the original inhabitants and their bastards behind to inherit the Earth.

Sounds rather plausible imo.

That's not Atlantis, that's wakanda.

>Atlantis
That was on mars. Bait.

Attached: 1523035244346.jpg (480x270, 16K)

I agree. It makes sense, niggers look like chimps (but chimps are smarter on average than niggers)

We could build pyramids like the ones in egypt, but we couldn’t do it with the technology available back when it was made

It's called the Eye of the Sahara.
It does look a lot like that All-Seeing Eye symbol. Is this the origin of that symbol?

Attached: The Eye.jpg (579x498, 44K)

No, Atlantis is thought to lie beyond the Pillars of Hercules (the Gibraltar Strait).

lol, what a fucking nigger-tier dumbass
it's called sea levels.
The ocean was 400 feet lower some 12,000 years ago and it rose rapidly in a massive surge. Then it leveled off for a few thousand years and then had another massive rise which destroyed everything else near the shore.

The instant anyone goes looking out on the continental shelf near ancient civilizations all they find are ruins of even older and more advanced civilizations which are very inconvenient.

It’s a bit out of the way but Atlantis is tied to northwestern Africa in a variety of sources. It definitely looks the part.

The official explanation is that this is a “tectonic” created design but plate tectonics are a monolithic jewish lie and hoax so that explanation can be easily dismissed as bullshit

2spoopy!

Attached: Richat_Structure.jpg (1280x852, 253K)

>plate tectonics are a monolithic jewish lie
uh, what?

North Africa was white in ancient times you stupid snow nigger. The blacks were from one specific region in west-central Africa.

Good shit

I don’t really have a source, as these are my thoughts on a culmination of research I’ve done all of my life.
This guy is absolutely correct. Though we should mention that the planetary wars seem to be the result of rogue whites (Kabbalistic Jews) working with actual alien species to assure their survival while eradicating the rest of the species.

Attached: 25E7C545-01A2-4B00-A013-01621CE58F72.png (1330x714, 123K)

If you irrigate the desert around and plant enough trees the water vapor from the trees will form clouds that rain on the mountains reviving the rivers and filling the outer rings.
Carthage was the heir to west african white culture but that was completely wiped out by Rome.

Atlantis is a meme, like Troy (troy was a shit village, Trojan war never happened) and the hanging garden's of babylon (never existed).

Stop falling for ancient trolling.

why would plato lie?

>Has elevation of 500+ mtr
>Atlantis
Atlantis = Alt Lanti = Old Land and was Doggerland in the north sea.

WE

More likely on another planet

It was an allegory. It was a superior state both morally and technologically that attacked Athens (and lost), and because they fell out of favor with the gods, the gods punished them by sinking their city.

Their whole thing was a story about how no matter how cool you are, you must not commit hybris and scorn the Gods.

If Atlantis is real then the Ancient Greek Pantheon is real too. Think about that.

>Desperately seeking ancestry of note
>Always failing

Attached: black-man-crying-gif-2.gif (400x225, 1.25M)

No. It's here, but under ice.
Earth's crust shifted after meteorite impact.

youtube.com/watch?v=jVsFxo05y70

I agree with this hypothesis as well. I’ll go as far as to say we have plenty of recordings (of the hieroglyphic variety) that document this event taking place multiple times around the world.
I think that there may be multiple races of extraterrestrial, spacefaring humanoids that actually resemble the races of the world today.
Creatures that are bipedal and humanoid appear to be rather common in this galaxy. (With some exceptions, of course.)
We’ve always been told that gold was valuable due to it’s scarcity, but like you’ve mentioned, it seems that gold has been coveted since time immemorial. Ancient gold mines, among other metals, have been found all over the earth ffs. Your thoughts in that regard are more believable than the “official” narrative.
>”Primitives mined these metals because the were shiny, goy!”
Pic related is a bracelet with obvious signs of machining dated 50,000-70,000 years old. It was found in Siberia.

Attached: D7FF4F7A-6475-4421-B622-67FF2E367E66.jpg (636x382, 53K)

Attached: 1471991447310.gif (160x270, 801K)

Sweet if there is fish women, i will fuck them in their tight little fish holes

Troy has been found. It was a city. It was destroyed by a fire around 1020 BCE and remained uninhabited for about two centuries afterwards. It's not a meme; it's history.

It is

the day she slips and burns her eyebrows off with boiling oil will make me a happy guy - especially if the muscles controlling eye ridges become paralyzed.

Flat Earth is, on first inspection, a false premise. But if you consider that we can only perceive three dimensions and we know there are dimensions beyond what we can see, there is the possibility that Antarctica is a sort of dimensional gateway for other Earths.

Basically, Flat Earth is true, but only in that our Earth is connected to many other dimensions by threads we cannot see.

My dad believes this

Atlantis never existed, the entire story of it is literally stated in its original texts as a fictional story to warn about the dangers of angering the gods.

this white boy ok woke af

dimension*

The absolute state of you uneducated plebs. Plato invented it as a literary device for a hypothetical war between Athens and a barbaric master race who epitomised all the shortcomings of the polis in a mad war 10.000 years ago. The only other mention is in a geographical text which talks about a tribe people and some orca kangs who wore black and white crowns.

It's like retards 3000 years arguing about the true location of Lilliput or the empire from Star Wars. The potential location of Thule is way more interesting

Attached: IMG_2327.gif (508x270, 472K)

>Greeks

>he failed at BIO101 class

lol white people always try to steal AFRICAN history

white people's skin can't handle the intensity of Sun on Earth so there's that

shhhh don't correct them. egg it on or post smug memes. fuck the undermench

The original texts say no such thing. The original texts are Timaeus and Critias, two dialogues by Plato and Plato specifically and infamously says that it is a true story. If there is any allegory it isn’t about angering gods, did you ever even fucking read them? The disappearance of Atlantis is a fucking insignificant footnote in these texts.

According to Plato, Atlantis was an island “beyond the pillars of Hercules” and not just an island itself but an empire comprised of both Mediterranean coasts as far as Italy in the north and Egypt in the south. And they went to war with Athens and Athens won. But only much later was there a catastrophe which submerged even part of Greece (and all of Atlantis). Read the fucking thing don’t just make shit up.

"Atlantis" was based on a real place, and tribe of people, but it wasn't called Atlantis.

Nah, cyclone looking like an eye at one of the poles of Saturn, the anus with it's triangular outter border and the pineal gland at the base of the brain.

>The only other mention is in a geographical text which talks about a tribe people and some orca kangs who wore black and white crowns.
What other mention is that? The Atlanteans are also a historical tribe of Berber Arabs who lived in and near the Atlas Mountains. Herodotus talks about them. Diodorus Siculus confuses them with Plato’s Atlanteans and tells a tale about Amazons in North African which is probably also a confusion because the Berbers there were matriarchal prior to Islam and they call themselves Imazigns

Atlantis, floats in the sea, Africa steals it. Massive advanced technology lost.
Absolutely makes sense.

Obvious meteor impact.
You're all dumb as fuck.

In the original plato dialogue it is pretty clear that the deus-ex-machina destruction of atlantis alludes to nuclear fusion followed by fission. Namely hydrogen(isotope), since it is mentioned that anything that managed to get deep in the water survived.

Bantus created the Sahara desert.
In the exact same fashion Abbos created the Australian desert.
In fact, the Sahara desert is a blessing for North Africans, as it stopped Bantus from ruining the rest of Africa.

looks like a crater, not a city

that looks like an impact made by a meteor or a nuke or something. i guess you need to test your nukes you can test it somewhere in the middle of niggervile africa like this

>WE

Explain lunar eclipses plz

According to the Greek sources, there were elephants in Atlantis. The Morocco location is 100% confirmed.

asalas.org/doku.php
asalas.org/papers/Huebner_Atlantis_Circumstantial_Evidence_full.pdf

Attached: Capture.png (650x395, 95K)

Nuked themselves, after being overrun by nog refugees, to create a barrier between niggers and the rest of the world

Oi it's Earth's anus m8.

Not off the top of my head. I read it in "edges of the earth in ancient thought" by James Romm. (1993)

Attached: IMG_1115.png (624x434, 103K)

>If Atlantis is real then the Ancient Greek Pantheon is real too.
That doesn't follow.

>Berber Arabs
Arabs were confined to Arabia until the 600s.

explain how the southern cruise would work please

Attached: 1430948498987.png (396x471, 199K)

Anyone can go to Antarctica. It's kind of expensive, cold, and there's not much to see, so only scientists bother with it.

He meant the other 23 km eye structure with mountains in the north and opening in the south.

The white man did everything but he some how forgot and can't do any of the great things he claims for himself today.

Atlantis was a spaceship. Shit blasted off and distorted the ground and vaporized everyone around it, so there were no surviving witnesses.

WE WUZ ATLANTIANS AND SHIT. BOW TO ME SNOWNIGGERS!!! EVEN THE WHITE MERMAID LIKE THE BBC!

Attached: WEWUZATLANTIANSNSHIT.jpg (600x337, 47K)

I hate to reference ancient aliens, but I remember one that showed huge strips of mined earth in an area no one could have gotten equipment to do it or something along those lines.
I have long believed gold has always been number one currency because of ayyys and their tech.

You thought Outkast was joking when they said, "NOW HOLD YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR SNOWNIGGERS, WE BLACKLANTIANS N' SHIT!!" But nah!

Attached: 81ciw5GHuEL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 40K)

are you sure that's Atlantis and not Wakanda?

Except the part where scientists say there's no evidence of it being a crater, And rather formed through vulcanic activity if anything.

Either way if you watched the video you'd know he adresses it.

that is not man made. next.